Anti-Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15

I've read about so many men that can go all day and night and do it again the next day, or women for that matter, but I can honestly say my cock hurt. My balls too, and my groin, my back, my arms and yeah it was a mixture of bruising, scratch marks, bite marks and general aches from overuse. I woke up with Rhonda laying half over me still and while she looked like a well fucked woman, she was beautiful. We fucked again last night once we made it to the bed, and while it wasn't as spirited as the first session we still brutalised each other until we collapsed and fell into a dead sleep.

I shifted which made her wake up and look at me. Yeah, she was still sleepy but she smirked and kissed my stomach. Then slowly, she moved up and laid down next to me, putting an arm and leg over me with her head on my shoulder.

"Last night was fun," Rhonda said sleepily. "My body is so sore..."

Yeah, she was covered in bruises, bite marks, hickeys on certain parts of her glorious body, grazes on her knees and elbows and had remnants of sexual fluids over her body.

"Me too," I said wondering how the hell I got myself into this mess. Or was it a mess? Rhonda surprised me as if she read my mind.

"Surprised?" Rhonda asked with a contented hum. "Didn't think we do this, did you?"

"Honestly, no? Not after everything we've been through, everything you've ever said, we've said," I replied stroking her arm, while my arm that was squashed underneath her, was pressed up against her delicious body. "Where did it all come from. It just seems so..."

"Out of character for me?" Rhonda asked finishing my sentence.

"Yeah, something like that," I replied before feeling her look up at me.

"I'm not always like that. But you've seen all of me now. The true me," Rhonda said kissing my jaw. "Think you can handle it?"

"What? That wasn't a pity fuck?" I asked trying to catch her gaze with my own. She got up on an elbow and looked down at me. Her hair fell around her face and by God did she look beautiful this morning.

"It might have been, but that doesn't mean I don't want to do it again," Rhonda said touching my face gently. Before I could speak she answered my next question. "I didn't try before because of Angela and the others. I didn't want to mess things up, I didn't think you'd want me. I'm thinking now I should have before Angela even came on the scene."

I looked at her and could see the emotions in her eyes.

"What are you saying?" I asked gently touching her cheek.

"I've loved you for a long time Ronny... so very long, but I wasn't sure you'd want someone like me," Rhonda said as a tear ran down her cheek. I wasn't expecting that.

"And what's that?" I asked wiping the tear away with my thumb.

"A freak."

"You're anything but a freak," I said which made a few more tears roll down those lovely cheeks. "If I'm being honest, I've loved you for a long time as well."

"Yeah?" Rhonda asked with a hopeful smile.

"Yeah," I replied pulling her down for a kiss. She smiled at me again and slipped on top, straddling my groin. She felt perfect sitting there on top of me, her hands on my chest while looking down. "We've got so much in common and we get along great... I guess I never wanted to mess things up either. So, what now?"

"Do you want to date me?" Rhonda asked biting her bottom lip.

"Does that include fucking as well?" I replied which made her smile and giggle. I let my hand wander up her lovely thigh.

"You can do whatever you want," Rhonda said sweetly. "It goes hand in hand with dating me."

"Yeah?" I asked looking at her. "What if I wanted more than just dating?"

"I'm sure we can work something out," Rhonda replied happily before wiggling around on my sore cock.

"What about Tony?" I asked gently massaging her thighs.

"I'll tell him no more. It wasn't serious anyway, remember? It's just you and me, right?" Rhonda replied her smile fading. "I mean if you want to."

I had a split-second moment where I thought I could get some more friends with benefits. But those thoughts quickly disappeared.

"Is that what you want? Just us two?" I asked as my hand found her hip.

"I do," Rhonda said. "Do you?"

"Yes."

She leaned down and kissed me, once, then twice and then more passionately. I could feel how wet she was getting already.

"It's Sunday, we can stay in bed all day," Rhonda said sweetly between kisses.

"I thought you were too sore for sex," I said letting my hands run up and down her back.

"I am but don't let that stop you from abusing my holes some more," Rhonda said sexily.

So that's what I did. And she reciprocated. It was the start of something new and yes my cock still hurt.

Epilogue

Time moves on so, where did that leave all of us? Well, Rhonda is sitting across from me, wearing a lovely dress and Lucy has come over with William and to see all of us. Rhonda moved into my house within the week we had sex the first time and we haven't looked back. We are renting her house to Lucy currently, with the possibility of selling it to her, but we'll make the decision later. Lucy is dating Tony believe it or not and seeing how that goes, which is quite well from all reports. I think Rhonda had something to do with that and we're very happy for them.

Rhonda has a ring on her finger, which means, yes, I asked her to marry me and we tied the knot two months ago. The wedding went well and we had a great time. We honeymooned in Hawaii for two weeks and now we are getting on with the rest of our lives, together.

What about the others I hear you ask?

Angela is sitting here holding our nine-month-old daughter, Kaitlyn. With the help of Rhonda, I let Angela back in and am now part of our child's life. We've still got a way to go but it's about our daughter first, whatever happens after that, well, happens. I should mention that Rhonda loves Kaitlyn to bits and dotes on liker her own daughter. Angela went into therapy to deal with her issues and is making positive progress. She's still seeing the guy I saw in the parking lot, Michael Washington, but is taking it slow. Yes, he's a partner at her firm, he is rich and had an accident as a kid so he can't have children. Yeah, when I heard about it, I squirmed in my seat and unconsciously covered my nuts with my hand. Damn, he had to have been in agony. For those curious out there, no I don't know if he's got a big black cock or not and honestly, I don't care. He's got a cock, let's just leave it at that.

If you are wondering about Jennifer, well the last I heard she was happy in Japan and someone new popped into her life which took up her spare time. I heard all this through the company grape vine as my messages to reach out had gone unanswered. Most of them anyway, I got a simple email one day saying she was happy and would be staying there longer. She loved the culture and lifestyle so that was it. The news about the 'someone new and important' came from someone else in the company. I was happy for her and closed the book on that chapter in my life.

Just then, Kaitlyn started to cry.

"Here, let me help," Rhonda said getting up and taking Kaitlyn in her arms.

"Thanks, I think she's hungry," Angela said popping out her boob. Our child had eaten well and had been snacking on a biscuit not too long before the outburst, so I guess anything is possible. I don't know, I don't speak 'baby'. "I'm trying to wean her off, but she still likes milk every so often. That's a give-me-milk cry."

"You look good with the baby," I said with a smile causing Rhonda to blush.

"I know," Rhonda said with a smile before handing the baby back to Angela and watching as the infant latched on to her mother's breast.

"I think you're a natural... you can't take your eyes off Kaitlyn," Angela said as shifted to get a small towel for when Kaitlyn was finished nursing.

"Shut up," Rhonda said trying to hide her blushing face. We all laughed as Kaitlyn drank her fill.

"She's right though, have you thought about adopting?" Lucy asked as William sat in the corner reading comic books. He's a good kid and is always so well behaved. Not like me.

"Well, maybe," Rhonda replied looking at me sweetly. I knew that look and perhaps she had her mind on our private life instead of children. It was still nice to hand them back at the end of the day. "After wedding bliss first, then, who knows."

"You know what," Lucy said standing up and moving closer to Rhonda. "I could have a baby for you, I'm still young enough. What do you think Ronny?"

"No way, me first. I want another one," Angela said looking at me. That was new, I wasn't expecting that and when she realised what she blurted out she looked ashamed. Like I said we were still working on things, but Rhonda was great and handled it with ease.

"I don't know," Rhonda said shaking her head. I looked in her direction and could see she was flushed and her nipples were hard, pointing proudly through her shirt. "I mean, don't you think we've got enough children already?"

"So? Ronny would make a great baby daddy for you," Lucy said with a grin. "I should know." I knew that grin.

"I can attest to that," Angela said smiling at me mischievously.

"Hey, what's for dinner?" I said getting up and causing the women to laugh.

"Chicken," Lucy said cheekily.

"Yeah, that sounds good. How about I cook chicken tonight?" I said looking at Rhonda who simply smiled while the others laughed.

"That's not what I meant!" Lucy said still laughing. Just then the front doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" I said wanting to get out of there fast. They roared with laughter as I answered the front door. Then I froze upon seeing who was standing there. I couldn't believe it. There stood my ex-wife looking at lovely as ever. Fuck, why did she still have to look amazing? Perhaps the tight leggings and fitted t-shirt were for my benefit. I put that out of my mind. "Sandra, what are you doing here?"

"Who is it?" Rhonda asked her voice getting closer which meant she was coming my way.

"Hello Ronald, I was hoping we could talk?" Sandra said just as Rhonda stopped beside me and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Oh, hi Sandy. I think you've got the wrong house. Dickwad is that way," Rhonda said pointing in the direction of the University where Simon Tangibar worked.

"I, I ah, was hoping to speak with Ronny," Sandra said her nerves acting up.

"Well, it's a bit late for that. It's been years. What happened, did he find someone younger?" I asked before seeing her eyes dart to the ground. Yeah, we heard from Lucy he had found someone younger. "She's eighteen, isn't she?"

That little titbit hit home. It took a few moments for Sandra to speak.

"I made a mistake, that's all. I hoped... it doesn't matter, I'm too late, aren't I?" Sandra replied looking up at me. "You two are finally together?"

"You think?" Rhonda asked her voice getting louder.

"Rhonda," I said with a little more force than I intended. But she was quick to cover for me.

"Sorry, sir," Rhonda said bowing towards me slightly. I watched as Sandra's eyes went wide and then her lip trembled. Fuck, Rhonda pulled that one out of the blue and damn did it hit home. I had to keep this up, it felt good to see Sandra writhe in despair.

"There will be punishment later," I said going with the flow. Rhonda let out a soft little moan and nodded.

"Yes, sir," Rhonda said moving behind me slightly and acting all submissive. Sandra's mouth dropped open and a tear fell down her cheek. I think she realised exactly what she lost. Who knew what would have been if she just talked to me all that time ago. I mean, she still looked good and I reckon her ass could take a beating.

"I really have no chance, do I?" Sandra asked trembling.

"To the top of the class for you and you don't even have to sleep with the professor for that one," I said with a sigh. "Have a good life Sandra, I know I will."

Before she could say anything, I backed up into the house with Rhonda right behind me and closed the front door. It was time to start looking forward, not backwards and I had just the person to do it with in my arms. I pulled her to me, kissed her lips and made sure she knew exactly how I felt. Her smile told me everything I needed to know.

"Too much?" Rhonda asked putting her arms around my neck and looking into my eyes.

"No. I think she got the message," I replied with a quick kiss.

"Shame. Might have been fun to make her submit," Rhonda said with a wicked smile. I told you before she seemed to be on the same wavelength as me.

Her comment made my loins wake up and my cock start to grow. So why was I starting to have all these thoughts about Sandra tied up, watching me brutally fuck Rhonda with her face mere inches away from Rhonda's wet cunt?

Right at that moment, Rhonda's tongue snaked into my mouth and we had one delicious kiss before her hand went to the door knob, with mine quickly following. We stared into each other's eyes and we both had grins on our faces.

Yep, I know, I know, I've said it before. I'm no hero.