Anti-Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have never had a woman fuck me as hard as Jennifer just has. The way she slammed herself down into me, almost screeching each time she slammed into my pelvis as I grunted. She was soaking wet, and the intense way she bore a hole through my head while staring at me was centre-of-the-sun, hot. I knew I'd be icing my balls and sitting down carefully for a while, because I've never had such an ache in my groin as I do right now. It was like Jennifer was possessed, trying to get as much of my cock deep inside her with each thrust, and focused on the end goal of a tremendous orgasm. It would be her second of the evening and thankfully because of the pain she was inflicting on me, my second orgasm was being held back. Sorry ladies, I'm not into bondage or pain.

"Fuck!" Jennifer said in a mix between a growl and a scream. I watched as the veins in her neck burst forward and her body stiffen at the last moment when she slammed down and exploded. The longer she stayed tense, the more her veins appeared and finally she began to shake, with it growing in intensity before she heaved in a deep breath and bucked like wild bronco.

"Fuck me!" I said holding on for dear life as Jennifer went wild. It took a few more moments before she finally collapsed on top of me in a sweaty heap, heaving for breath while recovering.

After a few moments I gently rolled us over and continued to slide in and out of her, but slower and gentler. She looked into my eyes, and we kissed. It must have been the angle or something because the longer we kissed the more I felt my orgasm building and then as if she sensed it, Jennifer bore right into my soul with her eyes, and I unloaded. There was no grunting, moaning, or screaming it was actually quite serene. Her hands just held the sides of my head, her fingers in my hair and we just stared at each other in coital bliss.

It took me a minute to realise I was there on top of her and when it hit, I started to breathe heavily, filling my lungs with air to try and recover. A quick peck on the lips, a wan smile from Jennifer and I rolled to the side ready for our after-romp enjoyment, but I knew I was being too hopeful. It was there on the tip of my tongue, but I held it in.

Unusually, Jennifer got up, grabbed her clothes, and started dressing. Not the usual snuggle and relax after such an intense workout.

"I should be going," Jennifer said politely. "I've got a lot to do."

There was a finality surrounding it all, like this was our last time together and we had put extra effort into it. The way Jennifer looked lost or would not look at me like she used to, I just up and blurted it out. It had been waiting to come out for a while.

"You're leaving, aren't you?" I asked now that the pieces of the puzzle fell into place.

Jennifer slowly turned and nodded.

"I've been given a promotion," Jennifer replied softly. "I'm to head up the southeast Asia marketing team in Japan."

"Japan?" I asked with surprise.

"I'm sorry, but it's a promotion I've been working towards," Jennifer replied sincerely. "I've loved every minute of what we've done together. I just need to go and do this for a little while before settling down."

"No, I get it. It's fine," I said with a sigh. Now I know why our session was so intense. It was goodbye sex.

"Ron, you don't," Jennifer said taking my hand. I didn't want her to touch me, but it felt good at the same time. "You know I like taking risks... you know I also like to go with the flow, how things feel. So, I said to myself that if I got pregnant before the promotion, I wouldn't go. I'd stay here and have lots of babies with you."

"So, this was a game then?" I asked in disbelief, but she shook her head.

"No. I knew that if I stayed, I'd regret not going. I know I've hurt you, but... I'm sorry," Jennifer replied sadly. "It's not how I intended things to go, and I couldn't find the right time to tell you. Just know I do care about you, and I hope we can pick things up in the future."

"Jen..."

"Ronald, please. I'm going away for a while. You've got Angela and even Rhonda. I'm going alone and I'll be alone the whole time, I promise you that," Jennifer said looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"I can't ask you to do that. That's not fair," I said but she smiled.

"It is to me. It's my punishment for telling you like this," Jennifer said firmly. "Please believe me when I say I was hoping to be pregnant by you, but I wasn't, so, I'm going in the other direction. I have to do this; please tell me you understand?"

In the most strange and surreal way, I did. But I didn't fucking like it.

"I understand," I said with a forced smile. I tried to put her at ease, but I don't think she was buying it. "I know you need to do this; just remember I care for you too."

"Thank you," Jennifer said kissing me.

"You're welcome. Thanks for everything. I've had the best time," I said as we said our goodbyes. I'm not going to lie; I was a little heartbroken and I know what people would say. I had another woman I was having sex with, and Jennifer and I never made a commitment, so why should I feel this way? Simple. I thought we were going to make a bigger commitment after the last couple of months, not break up. I guess my life was going to be that way going forward. Wasn't it?

It would be the last time I see Jennifer for a long while.

Chapter 13

I had told Rhonda what happened. Shit we tell each other everything, so this was nothing new in that department. I wasn't sure though if Rhonda was surprised or relieved, there was an odd mixture of emotions on her face after I told her. But as usual, she just smiled a reassuring smile at me. We were about to go for our run and there she stood in my kitchen, decked out in her running gear, and looking as amazing as ever.

"It's going to be okay," Rhonda said calmly.

"Yeah, I know, it's just," I said stopping while I sighed. "It's just that everyone keeps leaving. I, ah, I don't know. I thought she was different."

"She was, but she doesn't deserve you," Rhonda said stroking my upper arm. Yeah, it was comforting.

"I don't know what I deserve," I said shaking my head. The hug she wrapped me in was a surprise. It felt good I must admit, to have someone care enough about you to hold you and comfort you. Even if they are only a friend. Shit, Eamon was nowhere to be found. He seemed to be tied up all the time.

"We all deserve happiness," Rhonda said pulling back from me and staying close for a moment.

"Yeah, true," I said looking at her. Her eyes were kind. "You know I've only got you."

She smiled.

"Ha! You've got Angie too," Rhonda said warmly. True, but things had changed.

"I do, I guess. But look at you, you've got three guys," I said trying to shift the focus a bit and get her to see how wanted she was, but instead she shook her head.

"No. Only Tony is still around," Rhonda said with a shrug. "I told you no one wants me. I'm the same as you, they couldn't handle me."

"Wimps," I said which made her chuckle.

"Yeah, something like that," Rhonda said smiling brightly. She took my hand and led me towards the front of the house. "How about we go for that run? Might clear our heads."

"Good idea," I said. I have to say it helped. Getting out and getting moving always helps. I don't know why, but when I go running with Rhonda it always makes my day better. It was going to take me a little time to get over Jennifer, but I knew I could make it. Plus, I get to run next to a pretty lady that looks incredible in black running shorts and a tight singlet top. What? I'm still a red-blooded male.

Chapter 14

It would be nice to say that things got better, but they didn't. Yeah, Jennifer left and I was feeling rather put out about it. Maybe I had a broken heart, but I don't know. I still went to work; Angela's baby bump was growing each day and Rhonda and I still went running. That was the one constant, Rhonda and me. I saw Lucy and William about once a week, hanging out with my son and watching him grow. I think William took after his mother because he was so smart and such a sweet kid. Rhonda liked seeing them too and would often play with my son as well.

Angela was still coming around for sex, but it slowed down to once or maybe twice a week, and yes, we worked out the logistics as she grew but I could tell she was more distant now. I mean, she reciprocated when we had sex and seemed passionate like always but once we were done, she got up and was gone. I was putting it down to hormones, but Rhonda told me it was something else. The girl-on-girl talk hadn't really brought to the surface what was going on other than to give her time, and that it wasn't my fault. Yeah, sure, bit hard to feel otherwise.

You don't expect it to happen to you and you think that it only happens in the movies or books but there I was putting groceries in my car when I saw her. I was at the mega shopping centre downtown where their slogan was 'if they didn't have it, it probably wasn't worth stocking'. I mean it's a stupid slogan given the shopping centre had such a large variety of shops, not just two supermarkets. Anyway, I was in the car park when I saw Angela hand in hand with a slick looking black guy. He was wearing an expensive suit, gold chains, those expensive leather shoes and a smile that gleamed in the sunlight. Yeah, we were underground, but the sun still gave lens flair from his pearly whites.

They walked to her car where they stopped, kissed each other with his hand snaking down to her ass and giving it a squeeze. I saw her bite her bottom lip, all while his other hand rubbed her belly. That was my baby! I know I shouldn't be this way, after all I was just her sperm donor, but I figured we had a good relationship. She never told me she was seeing anyone else and now this! I pulled out my phone, shot off a quick text to her and took a photo of them to make sure I wasn't seeing things. I mean, she's a lawyer and could argue her way out of it so I needed proof.

Feeling more deflated as the moments passed, I decided I needed to go home. I was about to get in my car when I glanced in her direction, our eyes met and I saw her face drop. Her hand came to her mouth and I saw her phone was in hand. Yeah, I asked her if he was a good lover. I just got in my car and left. No, I didn't scream off with my wheels spinning, making the engine of my car roar like a prized muscle car, or drive like a bat out of hell to get home. And no it wasn't some Mustang or Camaro or other muscle car with so many superfluous details that you got bored reading about it. Yeah, I was hurt and I was a little angry but I guess I shouldn't have expected anything less. After all, she had admitted she was terrible at relationships. Why did I think ours would be any different?

I got home, unloaded the car and was starting to put things away when I heard a knock at the front door. I went and opened the door to find Angela throwing herself into my arms and hugging me tightly.

"I'm sorry," Angela said into my chest.

I let out a sigh and peeled her off me, looking down at her.

"We're not married and I don't care," I said feeling the pit of anger and hurt opening up further inside me. Be fucked if I was going to let her see it though.

"He's just one of the partners from work," Angela said but I put my hand up to silence her.

"Good for you. You got what you wanted, and I expect you to honour the contract," I said bluntly which made her eyes well up. I wasn't expecting that, not from this usually stoic lawyer. "Let's be honest, it was fun while it lasted. But you knew all that time ago and I should have listened. It's my fault."

"No, Ronny! Please, it's not. It's mine. I just have this thing that when things get too serious, I do this, that's all," Angela said almost pleading with me.

It took me a few moments to compose my thoughts. I was getting steamed, but I wanted her gone and fast. The only problem was I was having a child with her and I wanted to be in the child's life. Fuck it!

"Okay. Look, get some professional help. Work through it and find out why before you fuck up with this new guy. Do it for our baby, please," I said as I struggled to contain my anger. I think she saw the crack start to show and backed up slightly.

"I'm sorry Ronny, I really am, I should have said something a while ago," Angela said wiping away the tears.

"It's fine, just go. If you need me to be at the hospital," I said but saw her flinch. I knew what it meant. "Okay, just let me know when the baby is born. If that guy wants to play father, then let me know, okay?"

"It's not like that," Angela said composing herself. "He can't have children but wants to be there."

"How convenient," I said shaking my head. "He's rich too, right? Unlike me?" Now that had ripped the crack open. "Okay, that's it. Fuck off and don't come back!"

"Ronny, please!" Angela said pleading with me.

"No. No. Just no," I said shaking my head. "Get out of here before I say or do something very stupid. I cared for you and this is how it turns out for me. My life, me... Ronald James Mason, the instigator of everyone else's happily ever after. Well no thank you. Go and live your best life and leave me alone. I wasn't expecting marriage, but I had hoped to have our child and you in my life. Not like this. Please, Angela if you care for me at all, even in one strand of your hair, just leave. Okay?"

I was shaking like a leaf and she could see the anguish written all over me. She looked mortified and sad. With a final nod, she turned and slowly walked away. I wasn't meaning to, but I slammed the door so hard even I jumped. I reckon it would have nearly made her water's break. I was surprised I didn't smash the door. I headed for the living room, found the couch, and slumped down onto it while I stared out the back of the house and into the yard. I must have been off with the fairies because the next thing I know, I have a warm hand on my shoulder and I see Rhonda staring down at me with a sad look on her face.

"She told me," Rhonda said before moving down in front of me, kneeling on the floor and taking my hand. "Are you okay?"

I just shrugged. What do you say to a question like that?

"I know I'm no prize and we weren't married but this is a little fucked up, don't you think?" I asked with obvious bitterness in my voice.

"Yeah, it is. She's got a commitment problem. Angela told me that," Rhonda replied politely and with a tinge of anger also. I looked at her and could tell she meant it. She is an exceptional friend. "She's going to seek help."

"Good for her," I said almost sarcastically. Like I cared. "I just hoped... you know. No one seems to stay around. I have relationships that seem to go somewhere and then stop. So, I thought this one would be different. I mean, it's been what, four years since we started seeing each other. Apart from my relationship with you, it's the longest I've had with a member of the opposite sex since my ex-wife. I figured we could make it work. No commitment, but we would have a family... that sort of thing."

"You're a great guy Ronny," Rhonda said stroking my hand.

"No I'm not. I'm no hero," I said shaking my head and giving out a false laugh.

"You are to me," Rhonda said warmly. "Want me to stay tonight?"

I looked at her and could see something in her eyes. It was something different, but I was feeling hurt and angry. The last thing I wanted was her around, she was just too good for me. I had to push her away.

"You live next door... seriously... If you do that, I'll fuck you, use you and I'll end up hurting you... I don't think that's a good idea," I said which made her squeeze my hand.

"Maybe that's what you need to do, fuck me," Rhonda said playing my own game. She always seemed to be on my wavelength. Fuck it, I was going to drive her off once and for all. Who needs women, right?

"No. You said it wouldn't happen and if you'd stay, I'd do things to you that would be considered illegal, fuck you up real good. You'd never speak to me again," I said pulling my hand away but she held on and pulled it back to her.

"So, then fuck me up real good," Rhonda said which lit something inside me. Something I wasn't sure about. I stood up and tried to get away but she held my hand, standing up with me. "Fuck me Ronald. Fuck the shit out of me!"

"What is wrong with you? Are you insane? I'll hurt you, you'll be bruised, bleeding and aching all over. I can't do that to you. No, Rhonda. If you stay, I'll rip your clothes off and hold you down as I take all my anger out on you," I said shaking my head and finally getting my hand free. I turned to walk away but Rhonda kept on going. Fuck I was getting angry.

"Did you ever stop to think that maybe I like it rough? That maybe I've said I'm no good to you because I didn't think you could handle me?" Rhonda asked with an edge to her voice that made me turn and look back at her. "I can't have children or give you that... stuff, but I love rough and messy sex. Being fucked, being used like a set of holes. I get pleasure when men use me. I'm a depraved slut, always horny and begging to be used. When I get that itch scratched, it's incredible and I like to be defiled. So, yeah, I'm messed up, but you couldn't do anything to me that I wouldn't love. So do it. Do your worst, fuck me and show me what I've been missing all these years!"

"You're lying," I said my shock mixed with anger. I was on the edge.

"I'm not. Ring Tony and ask him," Rhonda said pulling her phone out of her waist band of her shorts. "He can't keep up."

"You don't want this," I said angrily.

"I do! Take me Ronny, take me and make me yours," Rhonda said throwing her phone on the couch. "Show me my place. As your depraved, deviant, dirty slut. I'll keep you so happy you'll forget about the little lawyer bitch. I'll fuck you so hard you'll see stars. Come on Ronny, take what's rightfully yours!"

It was a good speech and something must have gotten through because I grabbed her shirt and ripped it. We were then kissing, her moaning and growling as I pawed her body. I ripped her shirt off, causing her to gasp before I went for her bra. Fuck her tits are wonderful. Big nipples, big areolae, with a lovely dark pink colour that compliment her big round tits perfectly. The bra lefts marks on her body as I ripped it from her, taking a bit of pulling to get it off but she just moaned before her nostrils flared and she attacked me. Her nails scratched at me, I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back while stuffing my tongue down her throat.

I can't give you all the details because it was a bit hazy, but I threw her down on the couch, grabbed her shorts and pulled them off her legs. I threw them away, put one hand on her stomach to hold her down while I ripped her thong off her body. Rhonda gasped and moaned as I threw the torn undergarment away and then shoved my fingers into her sopping wet hole. That made me stop and look down at my fingers in her smooth, sopping slit.

"You weren't kidding, you're soaking wet," I said looking up at her. Rhonda's eyes were smouldering and she seemed to be half with me and half somewhere else.

"I told you what I am, now stop playing with me," Rhonda said almost with a possessed tone.

That's what I did. I fucked her. Hard. On the couch, over the couch, on the floor, the kitchen counter, up against the wall and even outside over the planter box and on the lawn. We just didn't stop. I slapped her ass, her thighs, her tits and even her face. She slapped me and I just kept ramming my rock-hard cock into her over and over again. At one point I used her torn thong, wrapping it around her throat as we fucked, which only incensed her more. She seemed to shudder every time I pulled it tighter.

Not long after that, we were outside fucking when I dragged her back into the house by her hair, which sent her wild. I dragged her all the way into the kitchen before I pulled the butter out of the fridge and used it on her ass. She just hissed at me over her shoulder before I shoved my cock into her buttery snug asshole. I fucked every hole and she even fucked my cock with her mouth and ass a few times while I stood still. It was deviant alright and we didn't stop until we were both spent. We both had marks on us, her pussy was leaking my semen and her ass was barely gaping after I dropped a load in there too. I slapped her ass and told her she was a good slut to which she just smiled and laid down between my legs. We were sweaty, tired and lying on the couch utterly fucked. Rhonda's hair was matted and she was laying on my half hard cock, her face nuzzling it. I just looked down at her and thought I'd do her again, not caring if she minded or not. Yeah, I'm know what you're thinking.