Anvil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned and pulled him tighter against her, their kiss deepening.

Andre couldn't get enough of her and slid his hands down to her amazing bubble butt, squeezing those exquisite orbs in his powerful hands.

Cassandra gasped as she pulled back slightly from their kiss. Her eyes flared with need, and she kissed him again, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. He sucked on it and caressed it with his, making her moan sexily.

Andre was going to explode if he didn't make love to her right now. He pulled back from the kiss suddenly, and she gave him a surprised and worried look that flashed into shock and delight when he bent and scooped her up in his arms, carrying her to her bedroom. It was the only room with a bed, as he was still sleeping on the sofa bed.

He set her back on her feet next to the bed, and she quickly pulled his shirt up and over his head. Grinning, Cassandra matched him and took off her blouse. Next went her camisole as Andre undid his pants.

He was suddenly staring at his sister's magnificent breasts, supported by a sheer and sexy bra. His brain was momentarily frozen until she squeezed her tits together with her hands, making the flesh rise toward his face.

In a trance, he lowered his face until it was buried in her cleavage. He felt his cock throb powerfully, reminding him of what he needed to be doing instead of suffocating himself in her breasts. There would be time for that later, he hoped.

He took a moment to kiss the soft skin and heard Cassandra gasp as her fingers slid into his hair to hold him against her. He pushed his pants and underwear down and stepped out of them as he continued to rain kisses across the top of her breasts.

When he lifted his head, Cassandra immediately pressed her mouth against his to take a feverish kiss. He couldn't get enough and slipped his tongue into her mouth this time. She sucked on it as her hands traveled over his naked back. When they reached his ass, she gasped into the kiss and pulled back to look down at his complete nakedness. She sucked in another gasp as she saw his thick cock rising between his legs.

She scrambled to undo her skirt and let it drop. Her panties were next, then she reached back and released her bra, pulling it forward to free her heavy breasts. Andre immediately cupped them with his hands and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth.

"Oh! Fuck, Andre! Yes!" she exclaimed as his tongue teased and flicked her nipple. He sucked and tugged gently on it while she squirmed and trembled. He treated the other one to a similar thrashing, and she couldn't take any more. She dragged him onto the bed as she stretched out, guiding him over her body.

"If you don't make love to me right now, I'm going to lose my nerve. Please, Andre! I need you inside me!" she pleaded softly, her eyes desperate.

He rested his body over hers, and her eyes rolled back, the lashes fluttering. His cock was pinned between them, grinding over her clit, and she was shaking under him. He pulled back and felt the head stroking across the wet lips of her pussy. With every stroke, Cassandra jolted and shook.

"Oh fuck, Andre. This... this is so wrong--but don't stop! Don't ever stop!" she murmured.

Those quiet confessions became a cry of bliss as he pressed the thick head into her opening.

"OH GOD, ANDRE! YES! MORE!"

He made short strokes, dipping deeper with each thrust. She was so wet, and he felt harder than he'd ever been. His greatest wish was coming true. Cassandra wanted him completely. She accepted his love and his body. His heart felt like it was filled with light.

This... this was what love felt like!

-=-

When his body came to a rest against her, Cassandra's mind dissolved into sparks. What she'd craved for so long was now a reality. She'd already had a small orgasm as he ground his cock over her clit, and now the beast was inside her, stretching her to her limits deliciously.

What made her joy complete was the idea that this wonderful man sharing this intimacy loved her with every ounce of his strength and he was so strong! Andre was special in so many ways and had an infinite capacity for loving her. She'd never felt more treasured in her life. She mattered, she was needed, and best of all, she was loved!

The one thing that was missing from their lovemaking was the fear she'd held in her heart with every partner she'd ever had. Fear of betrayal and a lack of trust. With Andre, she knew he loved her, and she trusted him with her heart. She could be completely open with him.

She couldn't deny that the forbidden and taboo nature of their relationship made the sex deliciously wrong yet undeniably the best she'd ever had. She wasn't sure if that made her a bad person, but she didn't care at this moment. She was having the most incredibly sexy experience with someone who loved her as much as she loved him. She could feel it in his worshipful touches and see it in his dark eyes. He loved her beyond all reason and accepted her, flaws and all.

When he pulled his cock out to the head, she clung to him as it felt like she might turn inside out. Then he was thrusting back in, and the sensation of being filled beyond capacity almost overwhelmed her. He did it again, then faster, and each stroke was capped with a gentle slap against her clit. All she could do was hang on with all her strength as her brother fucked her into oblivion like some runaway train.

She welcomed her fate as her senses whited out with bliss.

If what they were doing was a sin, why did it feel like she was ascending to Heaven?

-=-

Andre gazed down at his sister's rapturous expression as he drove his cock into her again and again, his need for her out of control and accelerating. He could tell she was coming as her body was squeezing his cock, and tremors were going through her body under him. It was too much, and his own release struck. He ground his body against hers as his cum fired deep inside her again and again. He dipped down to kiss her face gently as waves of pleasure swept through him.

When his body was done, and she'd relaxed under him, he gently pulled free and carefully rested himself on the bed next to her. He watched her face as her breathing slowed and her eyes finally opened again. Those lovely pale blue eyes turned to look at him as a smile slipped onto her soft lips.

"I love you, Andre," she said, and tears of joy ran down his cheeks. He leaned over her and gently kissed her lips, feeling her kiss him back. She'd accepted him with all his flaws.

They pulled back to gaze into each other's eyes.

"That was... the best! It felt... right," she said with a smile, then her expression turned serious. "We have a chance at a new life here. No one is allowed to know anything about our past. I'll work out a cover story for us in case someone asks. But none of that matters anymore. Now, we are Sandra and Andrew Marin. A young and married couple beginning their lives in Boston."

His eyebrows went up. "Married?"

She smiled. "Well, not legally, but it explains our last names. We don't look alike, so people will accept it as Marielle did."

He lifted his bare left hand, and she smiled wickedly. "We'll need to buy replacement wedding bands for the ones that were lost in the fire."

"The fire?" he asked.

She nodded. "Just part of the cover story. Faulty wiring in a house we were living in caused a fire which burned everything we had, marriage certificate included." She held his eyes. "I'll work out the details, but I'll keep the story simple."

She sighed. "The government will know we're brother and sister, as we can't change our birth certificates, but they must be the only ones who should know. Can you pretend to be my loving husband?"

He smiled. "I can and will, wife."

A thrill shot through her, and she let her eyes travel down his body. They stopped when they saw his resting cock with a droplet of cum at its tip. She collected this with a fingertip, making him jolt and stare at her as she lifted it to her mouth. Her tongue flicked out to lick the cum from her finger. "Mmm! You're delicious."

He suddenly looked concerned. "I came inside you."

She shook her head. "I'm on the pill, so we won't be having any babies. I hope you don't mind, but I don't want to have children."

"That's okay with me," he said with a sigh. He didn't feel capable of being a parent.

Grinning, Cassandra sat up, then slid down the bed as she pushed Andre onto his back. "I want to get more familiar with this. Much more familiar."

She had to admit to herself, knowing the cock before her was her brother's definitely added spice to the sexiness of the situation. She wasn't sure what that said about her, but questioning it or psychoanalyzing herself just made her unhappy, and she'd had enough of that in her life. Didn't they deserve to be happy?

She gripped the base and ran her tongue around the head. She felt a strong surge at the bottom, and it swelled once more. Before it did, she kissed the head and took it into her mouth all the way to the back, then down into her throat.

Andre moaned with bliss as he stared at her with glassy eyes.

She slowly pumped his cock in and out of her throat, feeling it get harder and thicker. She didn't stop, and he was stunned to see her take all of him into her mouth and throat after he reached maximum stiffness. Her eyelashes were fluttering again, so he lifted her face from his cock, and she gasped in a deep breath.

Cassandra pushed on his hip until he caught on and slid to the center of the mattress. She swung her leg over him and lifted his cock to meet her descending pussy. He slid in easier this time until she sat on him, his cock buried deep in her pussy. He reached up and squeezed her tits, rolling her nipples between his fingers and thumbs. Gasping, she leaned forward and pressed her chest against his.

He moved his hands to her ass and squeezed her cheeks.

"FFFFUUUUCCCKKK!!!" she cried, so he did it again as he moved his hips to begin thrusting.

"Yes! Andre! Fuck me!" she gasped.

Gripping her ass cheeks, he began to bounce her on his body, thrusting up into her on each bounce. He was slapping her clit against him like a machine, faster and faster.

Knowing how Mrs. Jäger seemed to like it, he slipped the tip of one finger into her twitching asshole.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Cassandra cried as her body crashed through another colossal release. Andre held on for dear life as his sister thrashed like a wild thing, riding his cock through a frenzied orgasm. He pulled his finger free from her ass, and she collapsed on his chest. He was still quite hard, but she was spent.

"I'm sorry... I couldn't... last for you," she panted.

He shifted them to the side of the bed, then gently eased her onto her back on the center of the bed, pulling his erection from her as he did. She gasped as he slipped free.

Then he went up on his knees and swung a leg over her as she watched him curiously. When he pressed his rigid cock into her cleavage, her smile widened. "Mmm! Yes! Slide that big boy between my tits," she purred. She squeezed her heavy but soft breasts around his meat, and he sighed with pleasure. Her smile grew sultry. "Fuck my tits, Andre. Slide your hot cock between them!"

His hips were moving automatically, following her hot instructions willingly. She felt so good, and he was getting closer. His eyes were locked on hers, and he could see her love in them. He thrust faster as her slick skin stroked his cock.

"I'm going to come!" he groaned as his eyes closed in bliss.

"Yes, Andre. Come on my big tits," she purred, and he couldn't hold back any longer. Thick ropes of cum splashed against her neck and chest. He leaned back, and the last shots landed on her chin and across her cheek.

When he opened his eyes, he stared in dismay at the mess he'd made.

She saw his concern and patted his firm tummy, sending more tingles through her. "It's okay, Andre. It was very sexy." She scooped the cum from her cheek and sucked the finger into her mouth. He moaned seeing this, and she smiled at him.

"I think we should have a quick shower to clean up, then it's bedtime. Since we're pretending to be a married couple, we should share my bed from now on. Would that be okay with you?" she asked with a smile.

He nodded with wide eyes, then helped her from the bed, and she guided him into their bathroom and the shower stall. There was no tub, but the double-wide shower enclosure made up for that. They got the water going the scrubbed each other clean, washing their hair as well.

After a thorough rinse, Andre dropped to his knees and worshipped Cassandra's pussy with his tongue and lips as he braced her against him, holding her ass in his hands. After she came, they dried off and went back to the bedroom to slip under the covers.

Cassandra set her alarm for the morning and turned off the light. She looked over at him in the dim light filtering in through the blinds from the streetlight and saw he was watching her.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing. I dreamed of this. I've loved you all my life," Andre said, his voice tight with emotion.

Cassandra's mouth opened. "I love you too, Andre! When you returned to my life after I fled from... him and Gloria, I realized just how much I did, but I was afraid to show you because I thought I'd be abusing you like she did."

"I never wanted her touch. Only yours," he insisted.

She moved closer and tenderly kissed his lips, feeling him return the tenderness. He loved her, and that filled her being with warmth.

She turned over and pulled his arm over her until he was spooning her. She felt a weight resting between her ass cheeks. "No more sex tonight. We need to get some sleep," she said fondly.

Andre smiled. This was everything he needed. He was going to enjoy their new life as man and wife.

And he would honor and cherish her for the rest of their lives.