All Comments on 'Any Chance We Could Ch. 41'

by Reindeer58

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!

Since you asked for ideas to incorporate, I'd like to suggest that Max and his mom, Cheryl, have sex in front of everyone, possibly Max and Beth (Beth gave Max a bj in chapter 34 in front of some of the women) and Beth and Cheryl, too. But, mainly Max and his mom. You hinted at Max and his mom, but skipped it completely in this chapter. As you can probably guess, chapter 35 is my favorite. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Enjoying the series

I am greatly enjoying your story. Too often a series becomes flat with unreal flat characters and variations of the same sex scenes over and over and over again, with the story going from sex scene to sex scene with participants who never become exhausted or sated. Your characters are more dynamic and playful. Though they enjoy having sex they do have their limits and they also have a life outside the bed.

Thank you for having the wisdom to including family life and other non-sex scenes. The scenes allow the story to have a context and to breath. Before I forget, I loved this chapter's discription of the hotel room and the two guys pleasuring the women before the window. I can picture it in my mind now, them on a high floor before the window and the lighted skyline as a backdrop and one or two of them wondering if someone is in an area apartment building watching them through a telescope.

I hope that in an upcoming scene that we will have a scene of the contractor and his wife (is it Evie?) have fun with the decorator. I love how you are developing the Evie character to be the wise counselor for Veronica and her friends. Would she have been a student of Masters and Johnson or associated with them in some manner as I think you have her at the same university at which they did their work? I am most curious how the contractor and his wife, and Carol, became swingers.

Thank you for your enjoyable story.

mbaabdmbaabdover 13 years ago
Very Good

Another wonderful day!! Quite frankly my version had the ladies playing with others while Scott and Cathleen were away. Inviting Max also was an unexpected twist. Didn't realize Cheryl and Lauren were going to get close right away. I guess difficult to avoid.

Loved the MC and Gloria date. Alyssa was so shy at her previous visit, what a turn on/around. I thought Joy was to come to the meeting. Cathleen was introduced as an old college friend, what will happen when she sees Cheryl and Max?

Another day's report without word of the Jacobsons, miss them.

I like the previous comments, not enough of the Babcock happenings. Curious as to why Hazel danced so often with Max. What was their conversation?

MC's mother owes V a bit of thanks. Georgina and Angela need to make another appearance.

Amy Ann tomorrow, looking forward to that. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cast of Characters

This is a really great and entertaining story. However, after 41 chapters, I'm beginning to lose track of who's who.

If possible, in a future chapter, could you incorporate a list of everybody, their relationship, and the chapter they first appeared in?

rock6752rock6752over 13 years ago
great chapeter of......

a great story. YOu have done a great job of integrating the hot sex with the rest of the lives of the varied characters. You ask for ideas, I think that you should consider having the daughters explore getting "their precious ladies" Vagazzeled. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story, but,

I think you have created a great series but it is starting to lose interest with too many divergent tangents. I would suggest not adding any more side tales and get on to the wedding and Katrina's and Ashley's initiation. I assume that at some point the possibility of Scott fathering some children will also come about with Kim, Gwen, Ashley and finally Katrina. The golden showers could be done away with, it is a little too much for the "family oriented" story

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
There going to fuck poor young Max to death if they keep it up

Oh but a way to die. Perhaps Cathleen will take him for a young fuck buddy and keep him in shape.

I'm still waiting for Scott to fuck his daughters, and wanting to read about the wedding.

Thanks for the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What are you doing?

Why are you having a conversation about Dave's meeting with P&Z? There has been no basis for such a thing to happen. The only thing you said in the past, was Dave was too busy to check out the houses, so Keith had to do it.

Cathleen is still a bit player. Her involvement is only to creat an relationship with Katrina as her mother, and to allow Cathleen and Scott to be on cordual terms for family unity.

While Dave and Evie are becoming major charactors, Allysa and Gloria are still bit players. A relationship between Gloria and Mary Claire is not material to the story.

Where are the Jacobsons? And, why is Max a major player fucking all of the women?

Where did the farm come from? There has been no mention of this before. It seems you are just throwing things in because you don't have any idea of where you are going.

Again, what are you doing, and where are you going? You are supposed to have all of this blocked out. If you do, it doesn't show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Losing interest fast...

This was a totally awesome story. But, I am suddenly losing interest in it. Points of contention: 1)Carol as a second wife, 2)Cathleen is a model of sexual freedom and perversion, 3)Every character that comes into this story is a member of the same lifestyle circle, 4)A female minister/professor who encourages incest, promiscuity and female dominate behavior, and 5)a 24 hour sexual encounter with the ex...to supposedly talk out divorce emotions, that turns into a five person orgy?

Oh and I forgot, the way he throws around the money, he will be peniless in a year. Have you added up the money you have spent? I agree with the house investments...but this is turning into buy every house in the sub so the entire neighborhood can walk from house to house naked and fuck everyone at anytime. (I'll leave it at that for now...but my limit is quickly and suddenly approaching.)

gravyruggravyrugover 12 years ago
Hrm

Carol's keeping too many secrets for this kind of relationship. It's not healthy, for any of them. It's also unnecessary, as none of the secrets she's keeping are particularly earth-shattering, or even remarkable with this group. It's a fairly weak plot device to build unnecessary tension, and actually makes Carol look like she doesn't deserve to be part of the family.

MadBrownMadBrownabout 9 years ago
WATER SPORTS AGAIN!!!!!!

SORRY, YOU LOST ANOTHER POINT BY PISSING ALL OVER IT!!!

wagonet2wagonet2about 4 years ago
Page 4

The whole thing is so hot, but the fivesome on page 4 on the bench in the hotel was amazing. I don't know how you kept it all straight. This was the first time I ever read about that many people when I didn't get "lost" reading it.

wagonet2wagonet2almost 4 years ago
Some critics

I am amazed at the punitive comments from some readers. It is not like you paid for an expensive best-seller: this is free porn. it does a great job at doing what free porn is supposed to do! I don't know why someone visits this site and channels their HS English teacher. My attitude: praise, praise, praise... Just keep writing more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous