All Comments on 'Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 23'

by sinagainChris12

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The End??

This cannot be the end. I do not want it to end!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Did I miss it?

Did you say what anya was? She should have been told.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
It's not over!!!!!

There are seven more chapters submitted! The end will say "finale" and yes, you will know what Anya is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That kind of a story...

You know there are some stories that just keep repeating the plot and you get bored after a while?

This is definitely NOT one of those. Every day I come back and can't wait for the next part, you got me hooked! You could write a hundred chapters and I'd beg for more.

I love how she left the spa and that most of her "dates" came to say goodbye.

And I know that in the last several chapters you hinted repeatedly that Arc and Anya couldn't be together in the end because she couldn't fulfill his needs and he probably hers, but even if I enjoy these just sex centric stories, I'm still one of those hopelessly romantic people and I'll keep hoping and praying that they'll end up together eventually. [Well evidently there exists a god (in this story), so he could be nice at least once^^]

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

I must say I'm loving this story. It's definitely one of my favorites. I hope you have more on the horizon when this one is complete.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: that kind of story, great story

That kind of story: you made my whole day. Thank you so much for your super kind words. I have to say....I'm a little nervous that I'm going to disappoint a few readers....but I promise, it's all for the greater good of the characters involved. Everyone will have their day on the sun...at least if they can be in the sun. Lol.

Great story: thank you! So glad you like it! I can tell you that I have just finished chapter one of my new story....if you've read all of Anya's chapters, you'll know a main character in my next story. I'm excited to keep sharing with my readers!

lfitchlfitchover 8 years ago
really love it

I check every day for updates. I love the emotions and feelings in the story. And the sex scenes are all different in enough ways to keep it enticing and interesting. Way to go!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous