All Comments on 'Anybody Home?'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CriosCrios8 months ago

Fun story!

Lost of bit excitement for me when she talks about the cock cage near the end. Don't like cock cages but hey, that's just me. 😉 Still a "5!"

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

10 stars!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That was original and fun. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fun story and great subject. Love audio stories that actually tell a story. Your's developed nice and was hot. Ending felt forced like there was a rush for time. So much more room for the story to run and the fun to build for both.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Entertaining. I am a closet cross dresser and enjoyed the story. I love wearing a braw, having tits and wearing cashmere and angora sweaters and dresses and a wig. It is something I started doing when I found myself strongly attracted to my mother and wore her cloths to be close to her. Then my fantasy got strong and darker and I wanted to become like her in her body. She knew and made me over in her image for a week. Mom is long gone and I still have my secret desires hidden in my closet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.