Anyone for Tennis, Dennis? Ch. 08

Story Info
After the party Julie is comforted by Slut Em.
3.2k words
4.82
1.5k
2

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8 -- After a Hard Day's Party

When I was next aware, the mask, mittens and gag had been removed. I was alone on a mattress on a floor of an almost dark room.

Beside me was a huge plate full of food, a plastic beaker and jug of drink.

I wolfed a lot of it down. It was top class food, but I barely tasted it. I ate and drank until the hunger and thirst abated.

The door open and a crack of light showed a face.

It was 'Slut Em'.

"Hi." She said. "Just checking. You OK?"

"Barely." I managed to croak. "Battered and drained."

"I'm not surprised." Em said, walking into the room and closing the door behind her. "I've been to some kinky parties in my time, but I've never seen anyone take what you went through."

"Yeah? I've no idea what I went through. It's a bit of a blur."

"You were amazing. The star of the show. I think every one of the guests had a go at you. When you first orgasmed, it was so visible, the whole room cheered you on. You got another cheer when you let go and widdled on the mat. Even Master Dennis cheered, and clapped."

"Oh gods! Did I?" I blushed again. Not that she would see much in that dimpsy light.

"I've brought you your winnings." She said. I could hear a rattle but not see the bucket. "There's over a thousand pounds in there." She said. "I do kinky things for my Master. Especially at parties. But I wouldn't go through what you did, even for a thousand pounds."

"I did not even know I was going to earn anything, never mind that much." I said. "I got a hundred orgasms out of it. I'm drained."

Em snorted, then asked "Do you want more cream. It's best to keep it up for a day or two to minimise bruising. Mind you, I've never had more than twenty whacks of a Tawse, and only ever been cropped a couple of times. I think you are going to bruise anyway."

"Yes. Thank you." I collapsed forward onto the mattress.

When I felt her hands on my butt, I asked. "Was that you in here earlier?"

"Yes." She said. "After Master Dennis carried you in here, he asked me to tend you. I think he was very busy. He sounded quite excited about something."

"I'm sorry I came over your hands." I said, blushing again.

"Oh, don't be." She said, "All part of the service - If it helps you recover from your ordeal."

"Well, there is no need for that now."

"I can if you want. It's not a problem." Em said gently.

"I'm not sure if it's allowed." I said quietly. I was still not sure of the guidelines on that subject.

"By Master Dennis? Does he control your orgasms too? My Master does with me. I think you are allowed today though."

"This whole 'Master' thing." I said. "I'm not sure I understand."

"What? Master Dennis is your Master surely?" She sounded surprised.

"I don't know. He has never said so. I've never had a Master and never heard of people having Masters and Mistresses. I mean, I've heard of the idea. He got me to read 'The Lovers of Roissy.' But I thought that was -- sort of - fantasy. But in the modern world? How does that work?"

"Seriously? You went through that, today, and he is not your Master? You are not a Slave? Wow!" She was so surprised that for a moment her hands stopped their gentle rubbing of the cream on my burning rear.

"You'll have to explain." I said wearily, as her soft hands returned to soothe cream onto my butt.

"I'm born to serve. I am happiest when I let my Master take control. I surrender. Obviously, it is primarily about sex and submission. But some of us take it more seriously than others."

"Us? How many are there?" I asked, still trying to come to terms with this whole new world.

"In this area, maybe a couple of dozen. In the county, when we have bigger parties, probably over a hundred."

"A Hundred?" I was seriously shocked.

"Yes. To a more or less degree. Some are hobbyists. They only play at it for the parties. Some are weekend slaves. They don't even live with their Masters." she said. "or Mistresses as the case may be. Some, like me and Nicky- that's 'Slut N' by the way - are full time. My Master is my Husband. Nicky is not married, but they still live together and are lifestyle Dom and Sub. Master and Slave. Talia and Stefan, Those are Sluts T and S, are more part time. Mistress Abi is a full time Domme. She has a stable. I've no idea how many boys and girls she has. A dozen, maybe more. Some of them, like Stefan are play partners. But I'm pretty sure she has a number of paying customers."

"Paying? Pay for what?" I asked. I'm out of my depth again. I seem to do it a whole lot these days.

Whatever happened to my boring little existence of work, eat, watch TV, sleep?

"Pay her to Domme them. To whip them maybe. Or tie them up. Or keep the keys to their chastity devices. All sorts of things. That's the thing with BDSM, it covers a range of lifestyles and choices."

"Wow. Sorry. I'm really not into all that. Or maybe I better say that, I'm a bit new and I have no idea what you are talking about. What is BDSM? I've heard about the phrase, word, whatever! But don't know what it means or if I'm part of it."

"Oh You are. You most certainly are." Em said emphatically. "It's shorthand for Bondage and Discipline, Domination and Submission, Sadism and Masochism. That's why I say it is such a broad grouping. Bondage, Tying and Immobilising, Spanking, Whipping, Flogging, Cropping, Domination- that's a sort of power exchange thing. One gives control to the other. Like I do with my Master and you do to Master Dennis. And those encompass Sadism and Masochism. You are so obviously a Masochist. I've never seen anyone take the thrashing you took, and come as much as you did. You'd be the star at most of our local parties."

"Yeah, I've only recently come to terms with my being a masochist. Spanking just does something in my head. Not just my arse." I said.

"Yes. No kidding." Em said, still stroking my butt. I'm sure she didn't need to. "With me, I don't particularly like pain, but I submit to it when I need to, as part of my submission and surrender to my Master. I do like bondage. Tight as you like. Mostly Master likes to display me, like he did today. He likes to show off my naked body to others. He sometimes likes to humiliate me. He likes people to know that I am his and he is in control."

Her fingers were lingering near my pussy. I was getting turned on again. Hands on my butt just seemed to do that lately. Or maybe they always had, but I never had the opportunity to explore that side of life. I hadn't had many boyfriends. I'd only had actual sex with three of them. None had been very adventurous.

What a boring life I'd led and what fun I had missed out on.

"Em? Can we be friends? I mean, can we meet after this. I like you and want to know... well, so much. I've no one else I can talk to who would understand. I've sort of tried talking to my best friend, Sarah, but she doesn't understand and tries to warn me off. She's scared by it and tries to talk me out of it."

"Sure. I'm sure my Master won't mind."

"You have to ask your Master who you can be friends with?" I asked. Yet another surprise. There were so many.

"Oh Yes." Em Said. "Submission see? He decides what I can and can't wear. He decides what I can and can't do. It's pretty flexible really, but it is always best to ask before doing anything. I do get punished if I upset him or do something he doesn't like."

"I see. Yeah I'm getting to understand. A few weeks ago, I got a list of things to do and not do from Dennis. I chose to do them, because I want to continue to see him. I want for him to treat me like he does. Domination and Submission, I suppose."

"Exactly." her fingers were still moving over my butt and between my cheeks.

"So Em can I ask? If you're married and obviously hetero, did you mind me coming on you? It feels a bit weird."

"Oh I'm Bi. I live with My Master, My Husband, Mike, because I tend slightly towards men, but I've slept with girls. Master sometimes likes to see me perform a lezy scene for him. Especially if he has others round. Like, other kinky men or Masters. It's a bugger if I'm not allowed to come, which can happen, but it's usually fun. I love to see a woman orgasm. It's really sexy."

That gave me pause for thought.

"You're only the second, possibly third woman to ever give me an orgasm. Does that make me a lesbian?" I asked.

"Not if you like guys. You could be Bi. But have YOU made a girl come?" She asked.

"No." I said, looking inward at my attitudes. I hadn't. But could I? I had been attracted to that bitch Angela. What does that say about me?

Why had I found her so sexy? Her confidence? Her control? As well as her super-fit body? hmmm?

"Maybe we can test that someday then?" She said softly, with a sly tone. "You're hot. I wouldn't mind getting to bed with you. I bet Master would love it. I bet Dennis would too."

"Maybe." I mused. "He does seem to enjoy watching."

"A voyeur. A lot of men are. I can be too. It can be fun watching. Sometimes it's an education. A lot of the guests were obviously getting pretty turned on watching you earlier."

"Have they gone?" I asked. "Is the party over? What time is it?"

"Mostly. Many were leaving when I came in here. Otherwise I would still be serving. It's just gone 8 pm."

"Fuck! Where has the time gone?"

I should be getting home, but was still too drained to move.

"Well let's see." Em said. "You arrived at about quarter past 2. The party started at 3. It was about then that you were hooked to the frame. Guests didn't start spanking until maybe quarter to 4. That would be a guess. I wasn't there, but I could hear a lot of what was going on. I did pop into the party room quite often. You were spanked until maybe 5-ish. I can't tell when Dennis put you on the dildo, but it was around then that the other sluts hurried out. I think to go watch. I did manage to watch you for a few minutes when I wasn't busy. That must have been quarter maybe twenty past five. Master Dennis took you off the frame just after 6. That must have been shortly after you wet the floor. I heard the cheer. Master Dennis called me in here just after that. Guests had started leaving. The other sluts were still serving a few stragglers. You must have passed out. I looked in on you a couple of times."

"Three hours? I was on that frame for three hours?" No wonder I ached. "It's so late. I need to get home."

"You wait there a bit longer. I'll be back in a minute." Em dashed from the room.

I lay in a daze. I felt like I had been at the gym for three hours.

A few moments later Em return.

"Sorted." She said, "Remy will drive you home. I will keep you company. Master Dennis's car has a big back seat for you. Master Mike will follow and take me home from there."

"Really. You shouldn't have to do that. You hardly know me."

"Call it fellow slave respect." Em Said. She left again.

'Fellow slave'? Was that what I was?

I needed to do some thinking. And try to get some serious talking with Dennis.

Dennis turned up a few minutes later.

"How are you my little one?" he asked. He sounded genuinely concerned.

"Tired and hurting, but OK." I managed.

"You did well today." He seemed to chuckle there in the dark. "More boundaries Non?"

"I guess."

"And so you find yourself. Do you not? You have regrets?" He asked.

"No. No I don't." I admitted. To myself as much as to him and Em.

"My Driver Remy will carry you to the car. Slave Emma has said she will accompany you. For this I am grateful. I have much to do. Wednesday, Remy pick you up at 7 pm. We go for an evening meal. And we talk."

With that, he was gone.

Do I get a choice? Was it even an invite?

No. It was an order. I suppose like Em and her Master.

He just assumed control.

I would like a fancy meal with him. Of course I would go. And not just because he ordered me.

Huh? Who was I kidding?

I did not have long to wait before Remy arrived.

Between Remy and Em they managed to get me upright and then swung me over Remy's shoulder in a fireman lift. It left my bottom high and untouched and subject to cool breezes.

"Not very dignified." I protested.

"After today you expect dignity?" Remy asked.

Good point.

I accepted the indignity as the two carried me out to the waiting car.

I was laid along the back seat with my head on Emma's naked lap. So close I could smell her. I knew that smell.

That was weird.

When we reached my house, Emma opened my cottage to let Remy carry me up to the bedroom.

As soon as she had placed me on the bed, Remy left. Emma stayed.

"I've put your handbag and watch beside you there." She said. "When I leave, I will lock the door behind me, then post your key back through the letter-box, Is that OK?"

I had not given it a thought.

"Great thanks."

"Do you want me to stay a bit longer?"

"Can you? I really need a shower and I'm not sure I can stand on my own." Maybe I was exaggerating a bit.

Emma disappeared for a few moments.

"I hope you don't mind. I've given Master Mike a cup of your tea and left him watching the football on your telly. That way I can stay a bit longer." She said as she arrived back.

"Great." I levered myself upright and had enough thought to suddenly realise the situation.

"Shit!" I exclaimed. "Remy carried me naked from the car to here."

"Sure. You arrived naked. You haven't got any clothes."

"But they were in the box by the gate, with my handbag, watch and shoes."

"Oh. Remy gave those things. She didn't give me any clothes."

"Huh". That was deliberate then. Cheeky woman.

I leaned on Emma as I wobbled to the bathroom.

I was barely in the shower when I felt Emma join me. She had removed her bunny ears, cuffs and such, before we left the hall. Emma was naked. Rubbing me in the shower.

"Let me." She said as she soaped me down. It felt good to get the sweat and -- well, everything else -- off me.

There were hands again. Soaping and rubbing my poor bottom.

"Em. I can do that."

"Let me." She said, kissing my shoulder. Her hands seemed to alternate between rubbing my bum and flicking my pussy lips. I was in heaven again.

After a couple of shallow, but pleasant orgasms, through which I just closed my eyes and purred, I turned. "I do wonder if this was what Dennis had in mind when he let you take me home?" I said. "And what about you? Will your MASTER object if I soap you down.?" I asked.

"Not today." Emma said with a grin.

I tentatively reached up to soap her breasts. They were small firm and spongy. It felt strange touching another woman this way. I couldn't believe I was doing this, but I felt a debt of gratitude to Emma. She did look cute. And I had admired her cute, bare, pussy, the moment I had seen it.

Was it that 'Fellow slave' feeling? A shared experience that drew me to her.

Whatever it was, I had no problems leaning forward to suck on tiny, hard nipples.

I was surprised at how satisfying the action was. To feel another woman shudder and moan to my touch.

What had been my objection? Expectation? Parental training? Lack of opportunity? Yet another thing to think about, and maybe talk to Emma about in future.

For now, I kept suckling, as we let the water cascade over us, lowering my right hand to that naked mound of hers.

I felt a strange tingle of excitement, touching another woman intimately for the first time.

"Hmmm. Nice." Emma whispered.

I continued, slipping two fingers between her wet labia. Mimicking how I would often masturbate myself.

"Oh yes." Emma murmured.

I guess I was doing the right thing.

I rubbed backwards and forwards across the inner lips, feeling, more than hearing, Emma moan her appreciation.

I brought my fingers upwards to rub in circles around the outside of her clit, eliciting more moans.

The circles got faster and smaller as I neared her centre. Her moans got louder and her washing me got more erratic as she seemed to lose concentration.

That was fun.

I felt Emma's hips jerk against my hand as she rode her own orgasm. I kept my hand still to let her take her own pace.

When she had settled back, she gave me a kiss. Another first. So many today.

"Thanks you." She said. "You didn't need to. But thanks. You know that I will have to tell Master. And describe it in detail. I may even get punished." She was smiling. "But I wouldn't mind betting the punishment will be, that I will need to persuade you to let Master watch next time."

"I will."

We had enough, and even though we were only having a luke-warm shower, my meagre supply of hot water was rapidly running out.

I was not surprised when Emma started to dry me off. So I grabbed a spare towel and returned the favour. She was particularly careful patting my tender back and butt dry.

"Oh Gods, I'm getting aroused again." I said through gritted teeth. "What is wrong with me?"

"Sounds like you just found a new and exciting pastime. Don't knock it." She giggled. "Can you make your own way back to bed? I had better get going."

"Yes thanks."

I made it to bed and slept like the dead until sunshine through my open curtains woke me on Sunday morning.

At first, I thought I had been having strange dreams, until I saw the note on my bedside table.

"Until next time. XXX Emma." With a phone number on the bottom.

*****