Anything but Lackluster

Story Info
Emily finally expresses her feelings to her husband.
2.7k words
4.33
4.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone! This is my first story submission, I hope you all enjoy! Please let me know what you think? Thank You in advance.

Emily and Klaus finally arrived home after an uneventful date night. Klaus could not seem to move past Emily's confession from earlier, it was understandable why he was upset. After twelve years together, Emily finally expressed the truth about their relationship. While there was an emotional passion and connection between them, a connection that no other could rival, the physical connection was lacking more than she had ever admitted to him or herself.

All Klaus could remember from the conversation was that the sex was "lackluster" as Emily explained it. He had to admit, she was not wrong, but it was not his fault after work and taking care of Brook he was left tired, and it seemed like Emily was always wanting what he was too tired to provide. If he were being honest his wife was more like a succubus than a wife at times, begging and pleading for sex three times a week in which always led to them fighting because he denied her.

Nevertheless, the fight made things awkward for them both. Emily seemed like the villain after explaining to her husband he could not satisfy her, and Klaus's pride was shredded apart after hearing he could not make his wife orgasm. What was worse was Emily decided to have this lovely conversation in front of her childhood friend Margo. Klaus had no issue with Margo, after years of her being around, the three of them became a trio. Still, he did not enjoy anyone knowing that he could not pleasure his wife.

However, Margo did not comment, she pretended as if she hadn't heard her best friend's truth. Mainly because Emily had already been telling Margo of her frustrations, so this was not anything new to the woman's ears. Sad and embarrassing but nothing she was not informed of already. After Emily's moment of honesty Margo suggested a date night, something they bother deserved to hopefully rekindle their inner flame. Klaus of course was against it, but Emily thankfully talked him into it while they were gifted with a babysitter for the night.

But dinner was unsuccessful and now that they were home, Klaus wordlessly abandoned his wife to find the liquor cabinet in the dining room. A few minutes later he had a bottle of whiskey in one hand and a glass in the other. Of course, this wasn't the way to handle the situation but what more could he do than drink the anger away? While he sulked in his anger Emily made her way to Brook's room. Margo sat across the room from the crib scrolling her phone while Brook slept. "How'd it go?" Margo asked quizzically, though she already knew the answer.

"He is pissed Margo; I have tried to explain it to him but he's fucking hardheaded, and he thinks I'm just attacking him." Emily explained, she was aggravated and rightfully so. Whenever she expressed her feelings, Klaus just felt attacked and then they'd bicker and then bickering turned into yelling. "Instead of fixing it he thinks being mad and drinking will make everything go away."

Margo shook her head with some annoyance in her face which was easy enough to read. "Let's go." She commanded her distraught friend, leading them both into her room. Klaus was already in bed, half the bottle already gone, unfortunately his mood was still soured. "Look K, you can't be upset at her for being honest. Instead of sulking, why not try to fix things?" Margo asked, crossing her arms as she walked over toward the dresser facing their bed to sit. "Emily, there is something in the bathroom for you." She said while looking towards the bathroom door.

Seeing Klaus upset only angered Emily more, she had the mind to curse him out, but Margo only pushed her towards the bathroom for her unknown gift. A gift Klaus was curious about but not enough to ask, the room was silent aside from the several back-to-back text messages Margo received from Emily. Each one ignored by her friend until she inevitably had to expose herself to the room.

Emily opened the door slowly, her eyes lingering on the ground, she already set herself up to be disappointed by Klaus's reaction. Despite how marvelous she looked, sexy enough to turn any head in a room. She wore red lace lingerie with some frilled edges, the panties sported a small satin bow, and two sets of straps hugged her midsection, the bra was a twins set of triangle cups with more straps to support each plush breast as well as similar frills to the bottom. All of which was paired neatly with a set of thigh high red stockings.

Klaus swallowed thickly; he couldn't keep his eyes off his wife. The fight from earlier diminished from his thoughts, quickly replaced by thoughts of lust. His demeanor changed completely as he quite literally began to molest Emily with his eyes. Emily felt as if her body was on fire, the way he watched her every move was something close to a lion stalking prey, for once he was showing her another side to him. Klaus's cock was ready to tear from his jeans, his member was aching to fill any hole it could find.

However, tonight's events were only just beginning as Margo slid from the dresser. Her baggy shirt was carelessly thrown to the side, her pants falling to her ankle's seconds later. She wore sheer black lingerie with leather hems that allowed the piece to frame her figure. While not made of lace or having any distinct pieces, the lingerie itself has a faint mesh over her stomach. Completed with a set of black stockings with floral lace bands, gently attached to the lingerie by a set of straps.

Emily bit her lip awkwardly, she found herself oddly enamored with Margo's body. She was having mixed feelings about the turn of events, something only worsened as she saw Klaus freeing his cock from her peripheral. A firm hand began to slowly stroke the hardened member as he bit his lower lip excitedly. Margo simply looked between the two, she wasn't sure what she expected from tonight but it would certainly be one not to forget.

Klaus was the first to speak, his voice low and husky, filled with burning lust. "Kiss" he demanded, still stroking his cock without abandon. Neither woman moved, perhaps because they knew their next move would change things completely. Their eyes met again, batting each other to back out before it was too late. "Kiss." Klaus commanded again, he wasn't asking, nor would he allow the night to end.

Finally it was Margo who moved, after all she was the devious mind behind this. Both were nervous, Margo leaned in slowly, a soft gentle hand pulled Emily forward until their lips locked into an innocent kiss. The moments of awkwardness replaced with hot and heavy passion, their tongues invade one another's mouth intertwining through heated breaths.

Emily's eager hand pulled at Margo's straps, freeing her large breast. Margo mirrored Emily as she moved to unclip her bra. To her dismay she was stopped by a firm hand, while they lost themselves in sexual excitement, Klaus made his way to stand behind his wife. His now exposed cock tucked easily between Emily's thighs, rubbing along her aching clit. He could feel her juices coating his readied cock. Emily moaned softly into Margo's mouth, her hips slowly gliding back and forth.

Klaus's lips found her neck, kissing and biting the sensitive flesh as his hand freed her breast from the bindings of her bra. Between Klaus and Margo, Emily couldn't think properly. She was left moaning and begging for more, which Margo happily obliged. Her hand slipped inside Emily's panties, two fingers snake between her slit rubbing along her sensitive clit. To say Emily was wet was an understatement, Margo's fingers were drenched in juice. Making it easy enough for two fingers to fill her pussy. Emily followed Margo's lead, mirroring her moves until both women were actively fingering each other.

The room filled with loud moans, juices sleeking down both their legs until they both cried out in unison. The first orgasm saw both friends dropping to their knees from mild exhaustion. Though they were not relieved just yet, Klaus stood between both women. His cock bounced from side to side as he looked down at them in silence. It was Emily who took the cock she knew and loved first, gently sucking on the head while her free hand stroked the base of his member. Margo's mouth tended to his balsas Emily began to deep throat him.

Klaus moaned in approval as his hands rested on their heads in encouragement. Both women worked together switching between his cock and balls, licking and slurping the throbbing appendage until the first jet of cum filled Margo's throat. A taste she could have lived without but when it was time for Emily to take her fill she only allowed her friend to suffer. Forcing Marog's head to stay put as Klaus continues to unload himself.

After his cock was emptied Klaus pulled himself from Margo, only to pull Emily to her feet. Roughly pressing his lips to her's, his tongue forcing its way into her mouth until their tongues were fully entangled. His free hand tore away at her panties, throwing them to the floor as he lifted her leg into the air. Once again his hard-on slid up and down her pussy, sleeking himself with her juice until he slowly thrust himself deep inside her.

Emily cried out in utter pleasure, her walls threatening to crush his cock as he began to slowly rock his hips. The sound of his balls slapping against her filled the room, his hand firmly grabbing her hips as he picked up pace. Emily was lost in her cries, as she found herself pinned against the wall moments later. Klaus mercissly rocketed his cock deep inside her. "Daddy, daddy! I- I'm cumming!" She screamed as Klaus's hand grabbed hold of hers pinning her hands against the wall. "Cum for daddy." He said lowly as his pace slowed just long enough for Emily's body to spasm around him, her pussy coiled around him like a vice grip as streams of juices flowed down his member.

Klaus freed Emily for only a moment as she was spun around and thrown on the bed. "Arch for me baby." He said sweetly, Emily happily complied as she hiked her ass in the air for her husband. Klaus gave each cheeks a few harsh smacks before plunging himself inside her once again. His hips moved in unison with her own body, the room filled with moans and the sound of bodies slapping together, Klaus was unrelenting on his wife. Forcing her to cum time and time again until the final moment his cock erupted deep inside her, filling her body more than ever before. They were both left breathing heavily as the both collapsed to the bed. Emily was speechless, too exhausted to talk after her husband quite literally took her breath away.

But the night was far from over, while the lovers found their rekindled flames, Margo watched and waited in utter silence. They gave her a show to enjoy but she was feeling neglected and jealous, how easily they left her out was insulting. "Don't tell me you both think you're finished?" She hummed in a silky tone as she walked towards the bed. Klaus was the first to flip himself over to face Margo, his chest still heaving ever so slightly as he tried to regain some energy.

Margo held no sympathy for the man, she wanted what was owed to her and he had to be ready to pay his dues. So, she crawled onto the bed, hovering over Klaus's body until she properly mounted the man. His hands eagerly found her waist, tearing the thin fabric from the lower half of her body. Margo only bit her bottom lip as she used her body to tease his cock, gliding up and down the flaccid appendage until it was reawoken. Klaus grunted approvling, a single hand trailed up her body until it coiled around her neck tightly enough to slow her breathing just enough. The other hand went about pulling her forward just enough to position his head at the entrance of her hole. Margo moaned in anticipation, her eyes pleading for what they both wanted.

Klaus was in control, something he was beginning to realize he enjoyed. However, he wasn't a cruel man, Margo needed to be repaid for all her hard work and she was certain to be paid in full. An amused glint appeared in his eyes as his hips thrusted forward with immense force, breaking through the barriers of her walls. Margo shrieked as her body was pushed forward, if Klaus's hand wasn't secured around her throat, she most certainly would have fallen forward.

Margo was given some time to recollect herself after, but only for a mere second as Emily came into her line a view. The two women looked at one another lustfully, Emily leaned forward to kiss her friend sweetly. Only to turn her back to the woman seconds later, Emily spread her legs as she hovered over her husband's face, soon leaning over into an arched position once more. Klaus freed Margo's throat just seconds later as he leaned upwards to take the first taste of his wife's dripping pussy. All while his hips rock back and forth, filling Margo 's walls with every inch of his cock. Margo cooed in pure bliss, her nails clawing at the man's chest as she quite literally lost herself in ecstasy.

Their hot and heavy breathing grew intense as Klaus's hips were on auto pilot, both his hand grip around Emily's waist pulling her closer to his face, his tongue hungrily swiveled around her clit, attacking the sensitive numb carelessly as his wife was nearly losing her mind. "Please stop, I- I can't take it!" She begged, he simply didn't care. This was what she wanted, this was what she deserved and he'd be damned if she was going to escape so easily. "Baby please stop!" Emily continued to cry while Margo was nothing more than a babbling idiot, Klaus stretched and used her hole to his liking. Hitting every spot one could imagine, over and over Margo came without a moment to stop and breathe. Both women were enslaved to all Klaus's desires, even after he gave Margo his second spay of his hefty load he continued to drill into her.

The woman eventually fell forward, her hands resting along Emily's ass for support. To Emily's dismay this was only going to lead to more torture as Margo's delicate hands went about spreading her cheeks apart. This was the moment she was waiting for, while Klaus was an added bonus, there was something about tasting her best friend's she couldn't get out of her mind. Seconds later Emily was greeted with a long wet tongue lapping at her asshole. This drove her insane, passed her breaking point, juice spurt out spraying Klaus with her sweet nectar, he happily continued to drink and suck her needy pussy. Margo was just as unrelenting as they both worked in unison, licking up and down her slit, their tongues playing with each other as they pivoted in her hole.

The trio were in pure bliss, cumming time and time again until Klaus's final eruption. His hands clenching Margo's body and he forced her to meet his cock with earth shattering power, the headboard of the bed slapped along the walls harshly as a heavy groan broke the barriers of the room. His member finally erupted inside Margo one last time as he plowed into the nearly passed out woman over and over until he fully milked himself. Margo's eyes rolled back, she was left shaking and crying until she was finally freed of his torture. Her body fell limp onto Klaus, her breathing harsh but a more than satisfied grin on her lips.

Emily moved to lay beside her husband, curling up in his arms, and an equally satisfied smile on her lips. Klaus only chuckled as he pulled Emily closer. "What was that you were saying about lackluster?" he teased.