Anything for a Good Fuck

Story Info
Guy's sex life gets spiced up in an unexpected way.
1.4k words
3.93
14.6k
14
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
674 Followers

I normally write TV/TG stories. This one is more of a kinky straight (ish) story.

Dave felt it brewing on the way back from the pub. He wasn't sure what upset her, but God knows it was easy to do. Women had always been a mystery to him.

"Does this dress make my bum look big?"

He'd tried all the answers.

"No, it looks fine."

To which he got.

"Bloody liar, I look like a fat cow. I'm not going. I have nothing to wear. You never give me enough money you tight bastard."

He tried telling the truth.

"Yeah, it does a bit. I think the black one looked better."

He got back.

"You should have married a bloody stick insect then shouldn't you. You're no oil painting yourself."

You can't win, he thought. The best thing to do is shrug and shut up.

It happened when they were undressing for bed.

"Are you shagging the barmaid at the hound?"

"What Molly, don't bloody stupid."

"Not fuckin Molly. Even you aren't that desperate. No, that blond tart. All tits and teeth."

He knew it had been a bad move going into his local. They had walked to the Italian in the high street and had a meal. It was packed out, so she suggested going to the Dog and Duck on the corner of there road for a night cap.

The Dog was his place. A man needed his own place. She thought he went there twice a week. In truth he usually parked around the corner and had at least one every night of the working week. All the locals knew him.

He used to have a friendly chat with the brassy barmaid, Sally. She was a nice girl. Truth be told he would sleep with her in a second. She was way out of his league though.

All Sally had said was.

"Twice in one night. Not managed that before Dave."

Now Suzi thought that meant he was having an affair. That would be the end of his sex life. Not that he had much of one. Like many couples they grew tired of making the effort. Nowadays he would come back drunk twice a week and jump on her sleeping figure. If he was lucky enough, she wouldn't say.

"Get the fuck off me you pig!"

On a good night it would be.

"Hurry up and finish, I'm tired."

He thought there goes his good night's.

"Of course, I'm not having an affair. As you said to me before, who'd have me?"

"I want you to stop going up the pub from now on."

"Oh, come on, it's the only bit of fun I get."

"So, you can't have fun with your wife? That says it all, you prick."

"Come on Suzi. There must be a way to work this out. There must be a way to prove to you I'm faithful."

"You're not due to go there until Friday. I'll have an answer tomorrow night. Don't you dare touch me tonight."

The next night on the way home he popped in for a swift half at the Dog and Duck. He sat on his own thinking what he would do if she tried to stop him.

After an awkward evening he went into the bedroom and saw a sexy looking pair of black silk cami-knickers on the bed. He had brought those for her for valentines day years ago. She had only worn them once.

"Put those on. Do it now."

"What the fuck are you on about. You think I'm a queer?"

"No, I think you are a man that wants to go the pub. Do it and you'll get a reward. "

As she said this, she opened her silk kimono, and Dave saw she was wearing and black basque, black lace knickers and black fishnets. She hadn't dressed like that for years. His cock sprang to attention.

She could see he was drooling. She knew she had him.

"What's this about. What's happening?"

When you go to the pub you will wearing that under your clothes. If you aren't doing anything. You won't need to undress, will you? No one will know. If you are? Well, your barmaid will think you're a little sissy, won't she?"

"Listen, If you think you can make me."

"You haven't heard the rest. You know as well as I do you can't manage it twice in one night. You wear that and I promise you'll cum. "

She dropped her kimono to the floor. He could see her trimmed bush through the lace knickers. Her large nipples were peaking over the lace cups. If she leant forward, he knew they would spill out. Oh, fuck he thought, who would know?

He stepped into the soft, smooth garment. The lace tickled his thighs as he drew it up. He put his arms through the shoulder traps. It felt wonderful. He didn't understand why she wouldn't wear something that felt this good. His cock poked out of the lacy leg hole. His balls were nestled in a silk hammock. He felt so sexy, but so wrong.

"Wow. If I'd known getting you in my underwear would do this to you. I would have done it years ago."

This puzzled him. He looked down. His cock was sticking up and at stiff 45-degree angle from his body. It must have been seven inches. Usually, he was only five and a bit. What had happened. Was it the cami-knickers? Then he thought it must be the tight legs acting as some sort of cockring or something.

She got to her knees and looked down at his twitching cock and licked her lips. The she looked up at him.

"Well do you agree to wear these when you go to the pub."

What would any man do when he was this close to having his cock sucked? He agreed.

"One more thing. I will sew a thread between the shoulder straps, and at the crouch so you can't remove it. Do you agree?"

"Yes ok. If you want. Now I want my reward. For god's sake!"

For the first time in years, he felt her mouth engulf his cock head. It felt so good. He had missed this. His eyes rolled back.

"Fuck yeah. That feels so nice."

Her fingers ran up and down the shaft as she worked on the head. The intense sucking and the smooth movements of her hands was building him up to an intense orgasm. He wanted it, but wanted this pleasure to last. He pushed her away.

"What are you doing?" She said as he lifted her from the floor.

He pushed her back onto the bed and saw her knickers were soaking wet at the gusset. Before she could move, his fingers found the entrance to her pussy. He pushed three fingers inside her soaking wet pussy. She groaned.

"Come on them big boy. Get that cock inside me now!"

Not even waiting to take her knickers off, he pushed her onto her back, spread her legs and plunged into her.

He had never felt her pussy so warm and wet before. He slid in smoothly.

"Oh fuck. You're so big. If you get this big wearing my underwear, I'm keeping you in it forever."

Against his will he felt himself grow even stiffer. He almost came when she said that. Was he some sort of sissy?

He could feel the lace of the cami-knickers wedged between his arse cheeks. The silky top was tickling his nipples.

It took all his will power not to cum. He fucked her frantically. The bed rocked. The headboard banged against the wall. She cried out in pleasure. His desperate need for her, drove her to pleasure she had not known for years.

He roared as he came and she cried out in ecstasy and pain. He collapsed on top of her.

"Are you ok love?"

"Oh yeah. I don't think you have ever fucked me like that. If I knew putting you in lingerie did that to you, you'd have a whole wardrobe full of it by now. You hit my bloody cervix when you came. That has never happened to me before."

The next day he had his usual "swift half" in the Dog and Duck. He wondered if she would hold him to his promise tomorrow.

He got undressed that night and was about to jump into bed. As he pulled back the covers her saw a bright red thong on his side of the bed. He looked at Suzi. She pulled back the covers. She was wearing black seamed stockings, and nothing else.

"Get you knickers on and come to bed big boy."

He looked down at the red thong. His cock decided it for him. He didn't understand it, but what the hell. Anything for a good fuck.

leeanna19
leeanna19
674 Followers