Anything For Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, I'm sorry. Thank you."

"Hang in there," was all I could think to say.

Luke and Lila beat us back to camp and were already doing some housekeeping stuff and starting to prepare for dinner.

As the sun was setting, we started a small fire, mostly for ambience and the smoke helps a little with the mosquitos. We lit one Coleman lantern and set it up, then spread blankets out to lie on. As we lounged on the blankets, dusk settled over us and the first twinklings of stars in the night sky made their appearance.

Lila turned and gave me a soft kiss and whispered, "It's time."

"Yeah, okay...You sure about this?" I asked in a low voice.

"No."

IV. ANYTHING FOR FAMILY

In a soft voice, Lila broke the silence, "I can't think of anyplace I'd rather be right now, or anyone I'd rather be with. But I can think of a lot of things I'd rather do...than what we have to do right now..." She fell silent for a moment.

"Lila?" Attie questioned in a small voice.

"It's okay, Attie. Um, just give me a sec."

"Ian, I need a drink. Everybody needs a drink."

I went to the cooler and pulled out an unopened bottle of Herradura's Ultra Cristalino Anejo, cracked the seal and poured two fingers in plastic cups for each of us. (We limit breakable glass on these beaches as much as possible.)

"Thanks, honey," she said, taking hers and downing it.

We all followed suit. I poured again, and we settled down to sipping.

Lila started again, "Ian and I had a long discussion. We know what has to be done to help you guys, and we've wrestled with the idea the last couple days. We've concluded that it's the only way to help you. It's going to sound crazy, but we've thought it through, and it is the only solution."

Lila shrugged her shoulders and stretched.

She took a big breath, "Attie, Luke, I'm going to ask you to listen to everything Ian and I have to say, without comment, without question, until we have finished. That's going to be hard for you to do. But you're going to have to trust us, and do as I ask, okay?"

"Of course, Lila," Luke answered without hesitation.

"Absolutely, Sis," Attie added.

"Okay, good. Don't forget. You'll be tempted. But please...well, okay. Ian, go ahead, honey."

Well, crap, for whatever reason, Lila felt it was on me to start.

Okay, "First, I am going to preface all this by saying, we love you guys. I know you love us. And your well-being is as important to us as our own. That's of paramount importance here.

Luke, for whatever reasons, whatever history got you here, as things stand, you can't please Attie, sexually, and that's keeping you from being the partner, lover, that Attie needs, has to have. And that has derailed everything else in your lives. Now, we're going to talk about the solution -- fixing a broken relationship; one that has a unique problem, and requires a unique solution. And, in this case, there's only one solution."

I paused to think.

"It's simple -- get you past your hang ups; then help you become the lover Attie needs. That done, you can be the husband and friend that she needs. Of course, the next question is, how?"

After a moment to think, I continued, "The answer is simple: Someone has to help you with these sexual problems. Someone you trust implicitly, and who is capable. And it can't be Attie -- too much history, hurt feelings. She's too close to the problem.

So, who? Well, this is where we ran into a problem. The problem was that the person that was perfect to help Luke also happens to be my wife, and your sister, Attie."

Attie couldn't hold it, "You're joking, right? You're fucking kid..."

"No. Remember your promise." I said about as sternly as I ever speak.

I turned to Lila, "Okay, honey, I think it's yours from here on."

She took over, "Stay with me, now. Attie, this wouldn't work if I had any doubts about your love for Luke or his love for you. It wouldn't work if I had any doubts about my ability to accomplish what I have in mind, or if Ian had any doubts about my devotion to him. He doesn't. Or, just as importantly, if I had any doubts about his devotion to me. I don't.

The way this is going to work -- Luke, you and I are going to your home. We are going to spend the next few days there; I don't know how long...however long it takes. I am going to work with you on your issues. You will get past them. After that, you are going to rejoin your wife, confident and capable."

She quickly added, "Not done. Save it. Almost there. Attie, you and Ian are going to our home, and keep each other company, until we rejoin you.

Luke, I don't know how much you know about Attie and Ian's history, but I'm just going to put it out there. From the moment Attie met Ian, she went head over heals for him, and for his part, he was very taken with her. That, I wish, was ancient history. It's not. At this point, though, it's important for you to understand -- they 'never' consummated anything. It's also important for you to know, Attie has not cheated on you, ever, period. We know that for certain and you have trust us on that, even if you don't trust your own feelings on it.

Now, when I said, they are going to keep each other company -- they're going to be doing what we're going to be doing. Importantly -- two different goals: You and I are going to be resolving your sexual issues. They are going to be resolving their 'history'...and put it to bed, so to speak. That may sound crazy, but it's what will make all this work. There is no way they can sit for days watching old movies while you and I are exploring every aspect of foreplay and sexual intercourse in the manual.

You guys fully understand? Luke and I are going to end up having intercourse -- fucking. And Ian and Attie are going fuck themselves past this damn thing between them and get the hell over it -- or I'll bury both their bodies on a construction site and pour 10 yards of cement over them.

Okay, I'm done. Questions, objections?" she finished and waited for the inevitable doubts and objections.

Luke just sat there with a look of disbelief.

Attie was shaking her head and tears were welling up in her eyes and leaking down her cheeks.

"I don't know. I don't know, Sis. I want to believe this could work, but, but you with Luke, me with Ian..."

I had expected worse.

Lila moved over to Attie and hugged her, talking into her ear, "It's okay, it's okay. Trust your big sister. As for me with Luke, you have to think of it as what it is -- one person helping another person with a problem that requires a unique approach. This isn't about me having sex with Luke. That's not the goal. You know that, right?"

Attie nodded her head into Lila's shoulder and slowly calmed down.

I spoke to Luke, "You okay, Brother?"

He slowly shook his head, side to side, and in a voice, cracking with emotion, "I can't believe, that, that you guys would do this. Are you sure about Lila, um...?"

"Hey, I'm sure it's the right thing to do. You don't worry about that. You just get yourself straight, so this all is worth it."

Lila got my attention, "Ian, honey, how about some chilled water and another round of Ultra."

Then, Attie's small voice, "Sis, me and Ian. I mean, are you really okay with that?"

"Oh, hell no, honey. But we're past what's okay. We're at what's gotta happen to make things work, and this is the only way I can see."

"Okay, but Lila, I think you're crazy...maybe right. I don't know...and I'm dying for a smoke."

I knew she meant pot.

"Sorry, all I have are cigars," I replied.

"Okay, sure." Attie answered, surprising me.

"Alright. Luke, can you take care of the drinks? I gotta make a trip to the boat."

Luke got the drinks, I got my box of Perdomos, and we settled down.

Attie rejoined Luke and they cuddled against each other, sipping their drinks. Attie smoked her Perdomo, with Luke taking a puff once in a while to negate the 2nd hand cigar smell. Lila and I sat and sipped our drinks and shared a cigar. Neither of us smoke them that often, but both enjoy them.

V. IMPENDING STORM?

The next morning, we arose at sunrise to an overcast sky; broke camp and loaded up the boat.

The weather was taking a turn, so maybe it was time to get off the lake, anyway.

After I got us underway, we took turns in the shower, washing off the 'camp' smells of smoke, mosquito repellent and sweat.

Attie and Luke went first. When they were done, they joined us topside.

"Tiller's all yours," I said to Luke, "just keep this tack and you should reach the harbor in about 20 minutes. I'll be back up by then and take it in."

"Got it, Ian."

Lila and I headed down. I would shower first, so I could get back to the helm.

Lila had a different idea.

"Ian, get your clothes off. I'm going first to rinse off and freshen up below. Got it?"

"Absolutely." I answered and quickly turned to the sink to freshen up, too.

Lila rinsed off and quickly cleaned up. She whipped the shower curtain back, and still dripping wet, hair hanging down her front in strands, she barked,

"Okay, I need you to fuck me. You'll have to prep me. I'm not as physically ready as I am mentally."

"Got it, hon."

Lila was bent over as far as she could in the small shower; her gorgeous ass pointed out at me, with her feet against the shower curb and spread till her ankles hit the sides of the shower stall. It gave me enough room to work. I immediately dropped and started licking her vagina and anus. I continued licking and teasing until I felt she was ready; then I started massaging her vaginal entrance with a big middle-finger while I gently teased her anus with my tongue. She started murmuring and I felt her frigging her vagina from the front.

"Mmm, yeah, okay, good. How you doing, honey? Need any help?"

"No. I'm hard enough from doing this. I'll get the rest of the way as soon as I enter you."

As I was outside the shower, when I stood, I pulled Lila by the hips, till her ass was in a better position for me. I rubbed my cockhead up and down her slit and pressed it against her anus, which immediately contracted. Lila likes anal stimulation, but not intercourse. She was curious and we tried once. Not a happening thing.

I pressed my big head against her vagina and it popped in and kept sliding into her hot, wet tunnel. Lila has a fairly deep vagina, but amazingly snug, and combined with my girth, we have a wonderful fit. The sensation of sliding inside her got me fully erect and I started thrusting.

"Mm-hmm, oh yes. Not much time. Baby, anal play, please. Mmm, a little faster...Oh yes, ungh, yeah. Deeper now, I'm ready, harder."

As I stimulated her anus, I picked up the pace of stroking, I wiggled my finger and pressed against the wall of her vagina like she enjoys. And as requested, I started stroking deeper, smacking up against her cervix, a little harder as I went. Lila can only take my full length in certain positions, and she does like to be pounded, but not until she's ready. Now she was ready.

"Oh fuck, baby, fuck, oh, oh, now, hard, fast, ungh-ugh-ugh-ugh-fuck-close-close..."

I was getting close myself, and as Lila started building, her vagina and anus both started contracting, which only heightened my excitement.

"Ian, you-ugh-better-fuckin'-be-oh-ready...gonna cum! AGHH-FUCK-NOW-UGH-CUM-FILL MY CUNT!"

I felt her legs start shaking and her vagina start spasming as she slammed into her orgasm. It was all I needed to bring me to climax. Grasping her hips, I slammed us together hard, rapid-fire, bam-bam-bam, slamming against her firm buttocks...and I unloaded, and came, and came, until I was gloriously spent.

Lila immediately stood and I pulled my still hard cock from her still spasming vagina. A mess of our combined fluids followed.

"Quick. Get in here and clean up so you can take the helm. I gotta pee and get the rest of this mess out of me or I'll be spotting my shorts all the way home," she laughed.

I relieved Luke at the helm and as I was pulling into my slip, I heard thunder behind me. I turned and saw the storm coming. The sky was darkening rapidly and I could see the lighting marching toward us, with the thunder claps following closer and closer.

The storm would soon be on us.

I hoped it wasn't an omen.

It was a silent ride back to our house in Lila's Denali. When we arrived, we unloaded our luggage and went inside. Lila needed some things out of the suitcases, and I suggested that we needed to talk before we split up.

We gathered in the living room and Lila brought iced tea from the fridge.

I lifted my glass, "Here's to family and the best of friends. I know we're all nervous about this, but we are going to get through it."

Lila spoke next, "Yes we are. I believe in our strong bonds and commitment to each other. I think we'll be fine. Any last words? Well, I didn't mean it like that," Lila laughed nervously.

Attie spoke up, "Lila, are we all sure about this? I'm scared. What if, what if..."

"Little sister, I'm scared, too, but determined. And I know Ian will be here for me when I come home; and you need your man to be there for you when you come home. I'm going to make sure of that."

Attie started crying. Lila gave her a big hug, then came and sat next to me.

Luke sat down with Attie; a big arm wrapped around her shoulders.

She looked up at him, "Luke?"

"Like Lila said, honey. We all have to put our trust in each other and count on each other. For my part, I'm not going to let any of you down."

They embraced and kissed tenderly. It was the first time I had seen that since they arrived at the boat. I wondered how long it had been for them.

Lila leaned into me and in a hushed voice, "How about you honey? You ready?"

"No. But I'll be here when you come home. And don't think I don't know, this is harder for you than any of us -- putting yourself out there and at the same time, putting me here with Attie, which I was and am against. I mean, yeah sure, Little Ian's all over that, but Big Ian is very worried about...about consequences."

"Ditto, honey, ditto," she whispered in my ear.

I wrapped things up, "Okay guys, let's say our goodbyes."

With that we walked to the door, kissed and said goodbye, without fanfare.

VI. LILA & LUKE -- THE ICE BREAKER

On the drive to Luke's home, Lila could tell that he was a little shaky, "Luke, when we get to your house, I want you to think of this as what it is -- Two friends doing what they have to do to help family. I will not fail you, and you will not fail. For the time being, we both have to focus on our goal. We have to put everything else aside, and not think about anything else, okay? You with me?"

"Yeah, I'm just nervous. I don't know if I can do what you expect. I guess I'm more than nervous. I'm scared."

"Luke, honey, I'm going to go slow; and you're a strong man. We'll make it, okay."

"I trust you, Lila, completely. I just don't trust myself. But you're right. This has to work. I will do what I have to."

"That's what I want to hear." I couldn't tell him I was scared shitless. It wouldn't have inspired much confidence.

When we arrived and got everything inside, a realization hit me. I hadn't been with another man in over 12 years. And though Luke was a handsome man, better looking than Ian, actually. He didn't turn me on -- not deep down, not in the way I needed to 'inspire' me for the task ahead. Don't get me wrong. I find Luke attractive, but I'm not attracted to him -- big difference. I know a lot of women drool over him, and I get that. But he is not an Ian.

Besides his obvious traits, Ian has certain intangibles that I've never experienced with anyone else. We connect in ways I can't explain, and it was instantly, when we first met. It certainly wasn't his looks -- with the beard and hair, I couldn't tell what he really looked like. Of course, I was pleasantly surprised when he shaved it all off. He was, is a good-looking guy.

But all that was moot. In the here and now, I was with Luke. And I couldn't stand here twiddling my thumbs. He was waiting on me for direction. And I just realized, I didn't know how I was going to start. Hell, I didn't know how I was going to do anything. I'd been too busy just getting us to this point.

But one thing was for certain, I had to do something to get 'inspired', to get my head into the game...and hopefully the rest of me. Then it occurred to me. Attie almost certainly has some pot in the house.

"Luke, does Attie have any pot on hand?"

"Yeah, sure, plenty."

"Good. I think it will help me to relax. I'm a bit wound up. I'd like to mellow out a little. But first, why don't we make something to eat or order something in; and let's change and eat out by the pool."

"Okay, yeah, sounds good. How about pizza?"

"That'll work just fine. You order; you know what I like."

"Yeah, pepperoni, green peppers, jalapenos, tomatoes -- me too."

I went to the powder room and put on my most conservative bikini. It was still very sexy, according to Ian, but not too revealing. When I came out, Luke reacted.

"Jeez, you look great. I feel kind of funny, seeing you like this without Ian here."

"None of that. Look, here is what we are going to do. I am going to be your girlfriend, not Ian's wife, and you're going to be my boyfriend, not Attie's husband. We have to make a temporary adjustment, for the duration of this. We have to try that, starting now."

"Right, got it. Um, I'm going to get my trunks on."

"Luke, no shirt, okay? My boyfriend likes to show me his chest," I said with a grin.

"Yeah, sure; got it," he smiled.

Luke got sodas to go with the pizza and set us up outside. When the pizza arrived, I went to the door. I should have sent Luke. I think the delivery boy almost swallowed his tongue when I opened the door. He was a short, skinny teenager and I must have looked like a giant Indian to him. The bikini didn't help.

"Really man, she was way over 6 feet tall, like this, and she was an Indian, like and Apache or Cherokee or something; and she had on this skimpy bikini and I could see her..."

We ate the pizza in silence and it gave me time to decide about my next step.

"Ian, I could use some of that weed now."

"Sure, uh babe, I'll get it...but if it's okay with you, I'm just going to drink beer. Grass makes me sleepy."

"That's fine, honey," I said and gave him a big smile for remembering and trying to think of me as his girlfriend.

He left and returned with a small jewelry box. Inside there were quite a few joints already rolled. Good, I was never any good at rolling them. I only smoked it a few times, and usually avoided it. It made me horny. But right now, that was the idea.

As I smoked my first joint, I looked Luke over. He has a massive chest covered in dense, dark hair like his arms. It trailed down to his navel and spread again as it disappeared into his trunks. Some women say they don't like a lot of hair on a man, but I do. Ian is very hairy, but his is blondish; not as prominent looking as Luke's. The differences between them didn't hurt right now. There was no denying Luke was a physical specimen. And the more I smoked, the better he looked. I understood the adage with guys that alcohol could make a homely woman look like a movie star.

"Okay, sweetie, I said we were going to take our time, and we are, but I think we need to break the ice. I want you to kiss me. It's what you would do with your girlfriend."

I stood and Luke followed suit. He and I are practically the same height. I hadn't thought about that till now -- another thing about Ian; he's the only man I've been with that is taller than me.

Luke stepped towards me and leaned forward to kiss me.

"No, put your arms around me, a real kiss."

When he put his big arms around me, I wrapped mine around him and pulled him hard against my body then took the lead and engaged him in a passionate French kiss. At first, he was hesitant, but that quickly dissipated and he got into it. I felt his penis swell against my leg. Good. And yeah, it felt good. The grass was doing its job. I stifled a giggle.