Anything For Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lila and I laughed, and in reply, I said, "Okay, we'll get dinner ready."

We left them in the foyer and got busy in the kitchen. Pretty soon, Luke and Attie joined us and Attie went to Lila and the two embraced each other and cried. When they separated, Lila excused herself to go to the powder room and Attie went to the pantry and came out with a couple aprons.

Luke and I went to the outside grill to put on the kabobs I'd prepared with cubes of tenderloin, red and green bells, sweet onions, mushrooms and pineapple. Tonight, would be good eats.

From the kitchen, Lila asked through the open door, "Is it warm enough to eat outside?"

"Absolutely," I answered back, and the girls immediately started disassembling the dinner table settings (that I had painstakingly set up to be just right) and bringing them to the outside table.

Luke and I went in to start bringing the food out and putting it on the outside burners and in the oven. When we walked out with our first pots, the girls were at the table putting the place settings in order, their naked backsides exposed in their aprons-only outfits.

Dinner was great, but didn't compare to the after-dinner entertainment...

After making love to exhaustion, Lila and I passed out; only to be awakened by her cellphone at 4 a.m. It was Attie. She sounded choked up. We both sat up as Lila put her on speaker.

"Attie, what's wrong?" Lila asked.

Attie nearly shouted, "What have you done to my husband?"

Then she laughed, "My pussy, my pussy is trashed. The damn beast has worn my ass out...and licked it raw!

Sis, thank you for my new Boy-Toy!"

THE END

of

ANYTHING FOR FAMILY