Anything For Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He very tentatively touched the tip of his tongue.

"Okay, that was okay, not bad at all; I mean it was different than I expected, not really any strong taste at all."

"Good, good," I assured him. "Tomorrow, we're going to move to cunnilingus. But right now, I want us to go clean up, and I want to show you some hygiene tricks that will aid some of the new things I'm going to introduce you to. Then, we'll get a light snack and call it a night, okay?"

"Sounds great."

I wondered how great he would think it was when I introduced him to douching his asshole!

IX. ATTIE & IAN -- ATTIE'S SURPRISE

Attie and I made love to exhaustion. I couldn't get enough of her and she couldn't get enough of me, but by the second day we mutually agreed to take a break. We were both getting a bit sore, and my stamina was being tested. She complained her stomach muscles were beginning to cramp a little. Also, we had only grabbed a couple snacks out by the pool when we took a break, and only slept when we were exhausted or I was spent.

We called for two large pizzas and gorged ourselves. Attie went to her purse and brought back a couple joints.

"You mind?"

"No, but outside, by the pool if that's okay?"

"Sounds good. You join me?"

"By the pool?" I joked, "Sure."

She punched my arm. "You know what I meant."

"Yeah, but, um, I don't smoke pot; well, I have a couple times, but it makes me a little fuzzy feeling. I don't know how else to say it. I feel a little out of control, and I get a little horny, you know?"

"Well, I promise I will take advantage of you," she laughed, "And I'll feel better if you join me. Luke will smoke with me, but he falls asleep after one joint."

"Okay, and I promise I won't fall asleep."

We moved to the chaises and she lit a joint, took a deep hit and passed it to me. I tried a drag and immediately fell my head swim a little. She was looking at me like that wasn't sufficient so I took a deeper pull and felt my body relax and felt a little like I was floating. Not so bad.

After we finished that one, she lit up the other. After a few hits on that one, my head was swimming. "No more," I held my hands up. "If I have anymore, you'll have to carry me into the house."

Yeah, I know. I'm a big guy, but a light weight when it comes to that stuff.

She laughed, "Okay, but I was thinking of going swimming after this."

"My head's already swimming," I joked. Then added, "I might drown."

"Oh. don't worry, babe. You can use these as floatation devices," and started giggling.

I started giggling, too. I don't think I've ever giggled before.

"Alright, it's a little cool out here. The warm water should feel good," I replied, "and as long as I can use those flotation devices to keep me up..."

"Well, I should hope they keep you 'up'," she joked as we both giggled.

We swam in the warm, silky water with no lights and nothing but the moon and the stars for light. I looked up and the moon had never looked that large or that close before. I realized it was probably the grass, but I was feeling good, totally relaxed.

Attie swam up and rapped her cool body around me, pressing her soft, full 'flotation devices' into my chest. My attention was quickly drawn away from the night sky to the heavenly body wrapped around mine. We kissed and it was intense; more intense than it had ever seemed before. As the kiss continued, I felt my cock swell in response. She felt it, too.

"I think it's time for round two, lover," she cooed, "I think you're ready, if that horse dick poking me, is any indication."

With the water and the swim, I felt myself starting to come down from the mild high and suggested we might have another joint before heading upstairs. She was gleeful and immediately pulled me to the steps, dragging me by my hard-on.

She scooted the chaises together and we stretched out beside each other, wet and slightly chilled. I grabbed the towels and draped them over us as she lit another joint.

We smoked it leisurely and the whole time she gently stroked my erection, not that it needed any encouragement. When we finished the joint, I couldn't hold off any longer.

"Let's move this party upstairs. I'm about to bust," I said, breaking the silence that had enveloped us as we lay there.

In answer, she whipped her towel off, exposing her glistening body, bathed in the cool moonlight, then pulled mine off, and without ceremony, bent over and engulfed my cockhead with her warm mouth and started giving me incredible felatio and stroking the length of my rod. I arched my hips up and before I could warn her, I started shooting load after load of semen. She initially choked, but then started sucking for all she was worth, swallowing the cum as fast as it shot from my dick. As I spasmed and jerked, she didn't stop sucking till my ass dropped back on the lounge, then she switched to gently fondling the head with her mouth until my erection receded.

"Holy shit, girl. That was an amazing blow job," I croaked out.

"Thank you, sir," she smiled, her white teeth glistening in the light cast by the now full moon overhead. "I'm glad you approve. Now, do you suppose I could interest you in an encore upstairs...perhaps returning the favor?" she grinned.

"A pack of hungry wolves couldn't stop me."

She laughed, "I only want one hungry wolf right now."

We headed inside, Attie leading; her firm, muscular ass gyrating and taut legs flexing in front of me. I was hard again within seconds.

As we entered the bedroom, Attie directed me into the bathroom where we washed the pool water off and cleaned up.

"I see Big Ian is ready to play again," she quipped.

My erection felt swollen like it was going to burst and harder than steel; the result of the pot I thought. Hmm, maybe I should try it more often. Lila and I had never smoked it together and I wandered what that might be like...Lila. I had to get that thought out of my mind.

As if she knew what I was thinking, Attie wrapped her wet body around mine, pressing her breasts into me, then slid down and wrapped her hands around my erection and slipped her warm, wet mouth over the head and gently sucked.

"I think we need to dry off and get to the bed so I can return your favor," I offered.

"Only if you promise to ravage me. Bring me to orgasm with your mouth, then fuck me senseless with this monster!" she replied.

"I promise; if you'll let go of my dick."

We both laughed, toweled off and headed to the bed.

I had performed oral on Attie only briefly a couple times in prelude to intercourse, but now I was going to perform it with the purpose of bringing her off and hopefully blowing her mind in the process. I have skills developed during many arduous hours of practice. As soon as she lay down, I grabbed a pillow and put it under her hips. Then I stretched out between her legs and looked at her beautiful vagina, and folks, it is beautiful. Like her sister, her labia are a bit pronounced and her lips are slender and smooth, not wrinkled or puffy. Her vagina and lips are a little pinker than Lila's and her slit is not quite as long. Lila also has a pretty large clit that is quite prominent when she is fully excited. I wondered what Attie's would be like. If I did my job right, I would find out.

I began with simple cunnilingus, using my long tongue. Then wet a middle finger and worked it into her ass. She likes ass play even more than Lila. As she started responding to the stimulation, I switched to working her vagina with my thumb and moved to gently working around her clitoris, which was starting to peek from under it's hood. It was not large, but pretty average and didn't present as much as Lila's. When I made direct contact, she arched and pressed her mound into me, so I began sucking and licking more aggressively.

She responded by arching more and growling, "Oh fuck, gonna cum. Jack me faster, suck harder, now!"

I did as instructed and started ramming my thumb and finger deeper and more rapidly. I began sucking more firmly on her clit and working it with the tip of my tongue.

"CUMMING!" "AH, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, YES, OHH-OHH-FUCK!" Her hips dropped, but her body continued to jerk as she spasmed, and using a fist full of my hair, she pulled me up to kiss me intensely.

"Now I want you in me, baby."

"Okay, but I want you to roll over..."

"Doggy? I love doggy..."

"No, on your stomach, legs together, and how would you like a small vibrator..."

"No, baby, I want your big cock..."

"No, the vibrator is for your ass," I explained.

"Oooh, I've never tried that. Yeah, do me that way, oh yeah," she giggled.

I quickly retrieved the vibrator that Lila kept just for this purpose. It was always kept very clean, but I gave a quick sniff. Then I put a pillow under hips, pushed her legs together and straddled her thighs. I swept a couple fingers up her sopping wet lips and worked a finger in her ass, then slowly inserted the vibrator as I worked the head of my cock into her vagina.

"Ungh, fuck, that feels good. You better be ready. I'm going to cum qui...OH SHIT..."

I turned on the vibrator and simultaneously sunk my cock into her tight, slippery tunnel. She immediately spasmed and started shaking.

"Oh shit, baby, I'm cumming," she croaked out.

I sat still and let her finish her orgasm, then turned off the vibrator. I sat still till she calmed down, then started stroking slowly. Gradually, I picked up speed, and she started lifting her hips and humping back against me. I turned the vibrator back on and she went nuts, humping up into me and back into the pillow like she was fucking it. Watching her firm butt cheeks and back muscles contracting was speeding me to orgasm more quickly than I wanted, but she started yelling into the bed, and even muffled, it was loud -- a trait both sisters shared -- very vocal.

"UHMM, FUCK, FUCK, OH FUCK, POUND ME YOU FUCKING BASTARD, POUND...AHHH-AHHH-UGHHH, CUMMING!"

I turned the vibrator on high and commenced pounding her for all I was worth. She was jerking and screaming and her cunt clamped down hard as she spasmed in the most intense orgasm yet. I buried my cock in her and unloaded. I turned off the vibrator, but left it in place, and kept my dick buried until she finally stopped shaking. I stayed buried in her and came so hard it became painful as I spasmed even after I was empty. Slowly I removed the vibrator and my cock and laid on my back beside her.

She crawled on top of me and wrapped me up in her arms, legs entwined with mine.

"That was fucking amazing...like, like...oh shit, cumming...oh, oh, oh, again, fuck, ungh, cum-cumming again. Oooh, sooo nice, so nice."

I felt warm fluids ooze out onto my stomach and groin, and wrapped her in a hug with my hands firmly squeezing her powerful buttocks. We stayed in that position for several minutes, then I heard light snoring and felt a little drool on my shoulder where her mouth was. That's the last I remember before fading out.

X. LILA & LUKE -- CUNNILINGUS AND BEYOND!

After breakfast the next morning, we went upstairs and got comfortable on the bed.

"Okay, first this morning is cunnilingus."

"Got it, I'm ready," he replied, now with more enthusiasm than previously.

"Good. I'm going to scoot down and you are going to get in a comfortable position between my legs and I'll instruct you on what to do. You are going to bring me to climax, and when you do, you are going to feel terrific about it. Okay?"

"Yeah, sure. I want to try," he replied, again with genuine enthusiasm. Good. Progress.

I instructed Luke on how to work my vagina orally, and he readily followed instruction...until I asked him to go down and sweep his tongue up across my anus. His head shot up and he stared at me.

I immediately decided on a different tack, "Lick my fucking asshole, now!"

I think before he could think, he dove back between my legs and licked, and not tentatively. He took a good swipe.

"Now, poke the tip of your tongue in my asshole...ungh, again, like you're fucking it with your tongue...yeah...oh-oh-oh-fuck, yes, baby."

My hips jerked and my body shuddered a little. I grabbed a hand full of his hair and pulled his head up, "Was that so bad? See what that did to me. It felt awesome. You're going to do that to Attie and she's going to lose her mind. His pussy juice-smeared face broke into big grin.

"Now, I want you to move to where you can get your fingers in my pussy and ass and still lick me, okay. Yeah, like that. Wet your middle finger in my sloppy wet cunt, then very gently and slowly work it into my ass and your thumb in my pussy...Yeah, unh, easy. When you feel me tighten up, wait until I relax, then push in a little more. Good, that's far enough. Now press your thumb and finger together...like that, and make small, little strokes in and out without actually sliding them. Yes-yes-yes. Okay, start carefully, ughh, licking my clit...no, a little higher. Ugh, shit, yes, just the tip...lightly...Oh Fuck, yes, just keep, oh-oh-ungh, doing that. I'm going to cum, going to cum. Ugh, fuck, now suck on it! Not that hard...there, yes-OH THAT'S IT, OH-AH-UGHH, CUMMINGGG!"

My hips jerked, my stomach muscles spasmed and my legs shook like I was riding on a vibrator. I exploded. I still had a handful of Luke's hair and I used it to pull his mouth off my over-sensitive clit.

"Okay, baby, stop. Slowly remove your fingers. That was awesome, honey, awesome. How about you?"

I could see tears on his cheeks.

"I can't fucking believe I've never done this before," he choked out. "That was amazing. I felt you cum...and it was, was, oh fuck, just exciting. I, I want to, can we have intercourse now?" he stammered.

I laughed, "How can I turn down such a sweet offer. But one more new position; I want you to come up and enter me, then get your legs outside mine and I'll squeeze mine together. You bring your knees up beside my hips and fuck me. Start out with long, slow strokes and let it build naturally. In this position, my clit will get stimulation while you're stroking if you scoot up till your almost vertical in me."

He moved into position and his cock was levered up, pressing against my clit and stretching my opening, which is the whole point. It feels fucking great. Without hesitation, he started slowly deep stroking; his powerful body over me, flexing as he ratcheted his hips, gradually building up speed. As his big cock slid in and out, I felt the heat wash through my body as my climax approached. As he approached his orgasm, he began to thrust in earnest with shorter, faster strokes. Suddenly, my climax hit, and I spasmed so hard, my vagina clamped down on his big, swollen cock and almost stopped his thrusts.

"AGHH, FUCK-FUCK-CUMMING! CUM NOW-OW, BABY, NOW!" I screamed as I lost control of my body and started jerking and shaking like an epileptic.

"Ughh, Lila, cumming, AHH-AHH-AGHH!" he yelled as I felt his warm seed flood my vagina. With his big cock buried in me, his hips continued to jerk as his orgasm peeked. Then he collapsed on me and I hugged him tight, found his mouth and kissed like I only usually kiss Ian. I felt guilty, but realized I was just caught up in the moment.

I broke the kiss and he dropped his head next to mine. He breathlessly whispered into my ear, "Thank you, thank you, thank you. I, I, I understand. I get it."

I rolled us on our sides; mainly because he was getting heavy, but I also wanted to talk to him.

"Luke, you did wonderful, you really did. And this is just the beginning. You and Attie can build from here, experimenting and finding what works best for both of you."

With breaks in between, we practiced 69 and I introduced toys and different techniques for oral stimulation.

After dinner and a light swim in the pool, we moved upstairs for exploring different positions and techniques for intercourse.

I started with reverse cowgirl, just to see if he would balk at watching my asshole as I bounced up and down. He didn't. And I made sure he was watching. I went through every position and nuance I could think of and finished with doggy, with one caveat -- he had to masturbate my asshole while fucking me. Again, he didn't hesitate.

By the time we finished, we were both sore and exhausted, but 'mission accomplished' and it was more fun than I expected, and Luke certainly did better than I dreamed he would. After an early morning snack, we crashed. We slept for six straight hours before waking to use the bathroom and shower.

I awoke hung over -- with guilt. I felt depressed and nervous to the point of nausea. The euphoria from before was gone. Now, all I could think about was 'had I enjoyed this time with Luke too much?' or was I being silly. Luke seemed to reflect my mood.

After a late morning breakfast, I called Ian.

XI. EPILOGUE -- THE REUNION

After Lila's call, Attie and I waited nervously. For the first time since departing on our vacation, Attie was dressed conservatively, and for the first time since I was five, I was scared. I hadn't talked to Lila in almost three days, and when she called to tell me they were coming, she didn't give any indication how things went, how she was, nothing. I had expected, "Mission successful!" or "No joy." or "I love you and can't wait to see you."

Instead, I got, "Hi honey, we'll be there in about two hours." I didn't even get, "Is everything okay, there?"

From me, I expect a lack of information, lack of communication. From Lila, not. She's not chatty, but this was out of character, and I didn't see how that could bode well. I tried not to share my apprehension with Attie, but she could obviously sense I was unsettled. My normally stoic demeanor in the face of adversity had inconveniently abandoned me.

"Are you sure everything's okay? How did Lila sound? Did she say it worked? How is Luke? Do you think...I mean, will he still...oh shit, Ian, say something!"

When I realized Attie was speaking, I tried to recall what she was saying -- total blank. But I did hear the fear in her voice.

"Attie, baby, I'm sure everything is fine. They'll be here in about ten minutes. Why don't you check on meal preparations? Did I put the champagne on ice?" I knew I had, but was just trying to distract her.

She punched me in the arm, "You know you did, jack ass. I've checked everything six times in the last fifteen minutes. You're just trying to distract me."

I grabbed her in a bear hug, crushing her amazing body against me and lifting her off the floor, holding her eye-level with me.

Staring into her doe eyes, in a suddenly emotion-choked voice, I croaked out, "I love you little sister, and you'll always have a special place in my heart." Then I kissed her tenderly, in a way that I knew I never would be able to again.

At that moment, we heard two vehicles pull into the drive -- Lila's Denali and Luke's big Ram dualie.

Attie and I were standing side by side and she had a death grip on my hand. I could feel her trembling.

When I heard their steps approaching the front door, I opened it and Lila, first in, threw her arms around me and kissed me fiercely.

She croaked out in a raspy whisper, "Still mine?"

I answered her with a lip crushing, passionate kiss, enveloped her in my arms and felt her powerful hug in return.

She felt my tears on her face and expressed her surprise, "Ian?"

I quickly wiped the tears away as I surreptitiously glanced at Luke and Attie, hoping they hadn't seen my emotional display. Hey, I have a reputation to protect.

And you can't be going all mushy in front of other people every time your wife returns home after fucking another guy for a few days. Bad for the boss's image.

"Happy your home sweetheart," I whispered. Still embracing me, she turned her head to look at Attie and Luke who I was already watching over her shoulder. Luke was holding Attie, one big hand cradling each butt cheek with Attie's legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck. They were kissing and kissing and kissing. I finally cleared my throat as Lila and I separated. Attie didn't stop kissing Luke and only lifted a hand and flipped me off.