Anything For Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was a nice icebreaker," I said when we separated.

"Yeah, real nice," he answered, slightly flushed, obviously a little embarrassed.

"Good. Now why don't we go for a swim, but let's take one more step and remove our clothes. Can you handle that?"

"Naked? Um, okay, but that, I mean, showing everything..."

"Sweetie, I know you're well hung, so nothing to be ashamed of, and I've seen penises before," I joked.

"Yeah, but I haven't seen you...your...um, everything. Sorry. I just, I haven't been naked with anyone else since...shit, sorry, um...okay, honey."

I didn't hesitate and removed my bikini. He removed his trunks. His semi-hard penis flopped out. Yep, he was hung. Ian has the biggest dick I've ever seen, a good 12 inches and an overall big, thick sucker. Luke looked to be almost as big. Okey dokie. Damned pot. I only had one joint and I could feel myself getting wet.

I headed into the pool and Luke followed. I swam backwards into the middle of the pool to chest height, making sure my breasts were bobbing above the waterline.

"Okay, Luke, honey, I want you to kiss me again, but this time, I want you to tenderly place a hand on the back of my neck and an arm around my waist; pull me to you and kiss me slowly, let it build, then go from there." He nodded.

As we got into the kiss, I felt his cock go fully erect, and yep, I was turned on. I felt my vagina flush with heat and moisture. I made a snap decision. I directed us to water that was about waist high and went to the edge of the pool.

"Okay, sweetie, I hadn't planned this, but the pot and your awesome body has me horny as hell. You're going to fuck me right now. I'm hot and wet; just slide it in and fuck me like you mean it." I immediately turned, grabbed the side of the pool and pushed my big ass towards him. He didn't hesitate. I don't think he could have stopped himself if he wanted to.

As he entered me, I briefly realized it was the first time I'd had another man's penis inside me in forever, but the state I was in; it barely fazed me.

Luke grabbed my hips and pushed all the way in, then started making slow, powerful strokes.

"Ungh, yeah, babe, feels good; but get busy, fuck me hard, I'm ready to cum. Fuck me, cum in me. Give it to me."

He didn't disappoint and started ramming me fast and hard smacking up against my ass.

I felt my pussy go nuts and start spasming. I felt his cock swell.

"Oh fuck, cumming! AH-AGH-CUM-UGH-YOU-HAIRY-FUCKING-UGH-UNGH-BASTARD!" I yelled, and immediately felt his hot sperm fill me, as rapid fire, he unloaded. Shaking, I slowly came down and felt him fall forward on my back. His big cock slid from my vagina leaving me with that empty feeling, but sated.

I know the improvised intercourse was mostly a selfishly motivated act on my part, but it had served a constructive purpose: It would help him feel more like a man again, and it definitely moved us past some of the sexual awkwardness.

VII. ATTIE & IAN -- THE ICE BREAKER

Without Lila in the house, it felt empty. My partner was absent. Of course, standing three feet from me was the incomparable Attie. But not the same vibe. Attie sensed I was not at ease.

"Ian, honey, why don't you fix us a drink, and I am a bit hungry. Maybe we could come up with a bite to eat. If you have anything here, I'd be happy to whip up something."

"We brought back a lot of food. Why don't we work at putting that away and you can fix whatever strikes your fancy?"

"Sounds good."

I started emptying coolers and containers and Attie started pulling together ingredients for a chef's salad.

"Ian, before I get started, I need the bathroom and could I get one of Lila's aprons?"

I grabbed one for her and she headed to the powder room.

I got busy making drinks and setting the table.

She came out with the apron on and got busy. As she was working at the island, she asked, "Could we set up outside? It's a beautiful evening."

She was right. The temperature was still a little warm with a light, soft breeze, and the sun was low in the sky and appeared as a big, orange ball, distorted by the atmosphere and some hazy clouds. Perfect for sitting on the deck. I switched to setting up at the outside table. Attie came walking out with the salad; she looked amazing in the apron. It wasn't till she set the bowl on the table that I realized she was butt-naked under the apron. I was caught off guard and just stood staring at her as she bent over to set the bowl down. When she stood and turned, she saw my surprise.

With a sly smile, she coyly remarked, "You like? I remembered Lila telling me she does this and it drives you crazy. I figured one of us needed to break the ice."

"Honey," I replied, "You melted it."

She gave a devilish smile, walked up to me and pulled my head down, engaging me in a warm, passionate kiss. The kiss itself was very much like kissing Lila, and with my eyes closed, if it wasn't for her height and the feel of her body, I could easily have been kissing wife. It was disconcerting. But it immediately affected me.

Attie reached down and felt my burgeoning erection. She hissed in my ear, "Holy shit, Ian. What are you packing in there?"

I whispered in her ear, "A horse dick."

She busted up, "Well, let's eat, have a drink and get 'comfortable', then I will take care of that for you," she said in a sultry voice, and kissed my cheek.

After we ate, we moved to a pair of chaises by the pool, sipped our drinks, watched the last of the sun's rays disappear and listened to the melodic splashing of water cascading down our artificial waterfall. I used a remote to turn on the pool lights and soft deck lighting. In the ambient glow, I could appreciate Attie's glossy, black hair and the contours of her latte-complexioned body. My penis began to swell again in my cargo shorts. She noticed.

"Ian, honey, since I already have my swimwear on under this apron, why don't you lose those shorts and get in yours, and let's try out that water. It looks divine.

I stood to remove my shorts and Attie pulled her apron off and tossed it aside with a flourish.

I stood with my thumbs hooked in my shorts and stared at Attie's nude form. Although I had seen her in the skimpiest of bathing suits, I had never seen her vulva or her large, brown aureoles with their fat, suckable nipples. She cleared her throat and gestured at my shorts.

I dropped my shorts to the deck and my semi-erection sprung out, bouncing around.

"Hooly Moly, Ian! I could tell you were 'endowed', but how big does that thing get?"

I've gotten that reaction many times, but it always embarrasses me.

"About 12 inches."

I could see the lust in Attie's eyes, and it had an instant effect on my dick. It became fully engorged.

Attie sat up and reached her hand to grasp my penis. It was pointing straight at her. (Fully erect, it doesn't get above horizontal.)

"Damn, that's a beast," she laughed as she stood.

But instead of releasing it, she used it to tow me to the pool. As we entered the warm, silky water, the pool lighting shined through the ripples and the refracted light played across Attie's tawny skin. When she reached navel-high in the water, she turned and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me into another soulful kiss. Without breaking the kiss, she lifted her legs and wrapped her powerful thighs around my waist.

She leaned back, "Put that horse dick in me, now. I want to feel you in me. Fuck me, Ian. Here in the pool. I can't wait. Take me, rough, hard, fast. We can make sweet love later. But right now, I want you," she growled.

It overwhelmed me. I couldn't have resisted her at that moment if Lila was standing right next to me. I grasped my pole with one hand and found her labia with the other. I didn't need to support her at all. I spread her lips and began rubbing my head between them to get it slick with her fluids.

Then I pressed in. It took a moment for her vaginal opening to yield. She was tight, tighter than Lila, who fit me quite snugly.

"Oh shit, you're big. Just shove it in. Shove it in," she moaned.

I did. I pushed up firmly, thrusting up till I hit resistance and came to an abrupt stop.

"Ungh, fuck. Oh fuck, just fuck me, quick."

Her body was already vibrating as she curled tight against me, sinking her teeth into my shoulder. I grabbed her firm, muscular buttocks and began thrusting hard, with long, full strokes, slamming into her each time.

She grunted and moaned, "Ungh-yeah-fuck-agh-agh-oh-oh-gonna cum fast, fast, ungh..."

I shortened my strokes and ratcheted up my speed, as fast as possible with water dampened thrusts. It splashed around us and between us in a tumult. Suddenly, I felt my groin spasm as I prepared to cum.

I croaked out, "Gonna cum."

"Oh fuck, fill me. Fill my cunt, Ian. Fill my, Ah, Oh fuck, baby, NOW, CUM-MING-AGHH-NOW-AG-G-G-GHHH! She exploded. I exploded. We shuddered and spasmed together, with me buried in her, my cockhead mashed against her cervix. We held each other, glued to each other. Gradually, she stopped shaking, as we both came down from our intense orgasms.

I found her full lips and hot, wet mouth and engaged her in an intense kiss. As we disengaged from the kiss, she slowly let her legs slip off my hips and released my neck; then wrapped her arms around my torso and laid her head on my chest, hugging me fiercely. Every so often, her body would jerk in a post-coital spasm. We stayed that way until she was ready. We exited the pool, arms around each other's waists and returned to the deck and toweled off.

I got us some chilled water and fresh drinks and we reclined on the loungers. Attie turned on her side, her nude body facing me. Her pendulous breasts swayed and fell across her chest. In the soft glow of the night lighting, she was a sight to behold. Long, wavy, wet strands of her raven-black hair fell across her shoulders and down over her breasts.

"Thank you, Ian. Thank you, lover. I will never forget this, our first time."

"No. Thank you, baby. That was intense, special. I will never forget it, either."

I could still feel her hot, wet tunnel wrapped around my shaft, her tight vagina gripping and releasing, spasmodically. I shuddered. I felt my groin tighten and my cock begin to swell.

VIII. LILA & LUKE -- ORAL INSTRUCTION

I led Luke out of the pool and towards the house. I didn't stop for us to dry off.

"Let's get upstairs. Time for your first, well, second lesson."

"Okay, honey," he replied.

I giggled to myself. No more damn pot.

We entered the house and headed to the stairs, our wet feet slapping softly on the tiled floor. When we reached the stairs, I intentionally went ahead of him; better for him to watch my ass. Ian says I have a great ass. I think it's kinda big, but who am I to argue.

I headed straight to the master bedroom, and as I entered, I felt like I was trespassing, but I was undeterred. I knew now where I wanted to start. But first, we needed to wash the pool water off, so I headed to the master bathroom.

After we rinsed off, I addressed Luke, "Honey, I want you to dry me off," I said as coyly as I could -- not my strong suit; and handed him a towel. Dutifully he started drying me. I turned so he could start with my back.

I instructed him, "Start with my hair and stroke it with the towel. Don't worry about drying it, just get some of the excess water off it." When he finished, I pulled my hair to the front. "Okay, now my shoulders and down my back. Good, now my buttocks, and between my legs." He hesitated when he reached my buttocks, only wiping my butt cheeks and not between.

"Okay, you don't have to look, if that bothers you, but take the towel and gently wipe up and down the cleft, lover, but don't rub the towel across my vagina. It's a little sensitive. Good, now down my legs." When he got to my feet, I turned around and my hairy mound was directly in front of his face.

Continuing in a soft voice, I said, "I know I'm pretty hairy, but Ian says it's sexy. What do you think, lover?"

"Beautiful," he croaked.

"Good, thank you sweetie. Now, start at my shoulders again; dry my arms, then my chest, being gentle when you towel my breasts. My nipples are sensitive."

He stood, and I could see his cock was already fully erect, his head glistening in the light. When he reached my breasts, I wrapped a hand around his cock and gently stroked it as he very carefully dried my breasts. My nipples, which are pretty large, were extended, protruding a good half inch.

"Would you like to suck one?" I said as seductively as I could. I wanted him primed for what I had planned.

Again, he croaked out an almost inaudible yes, then I felt his warm lips encircle my right nipple.

"Suck gently and use your tongue to play with the nipple. When he complied, I felt a shudder run through my body and heat in my groin as my excitement built. I hoped it was having the same effect on him. After a moment, I had him finish drying me, then took another towel and began the same routine on his muscular body, paying special attention to his ass, slowly and gently rubbing up and down between his buttocks. I felt his cheeks tighten and a slight shudder when I rubbed across his anus. Attie had told Ian that Luke had a hang up about that area, so my actions were intentional. When I worked down the front of his body, I dried his cock then reached under and gently dried his big, hairy balls and took my free hand to hold his penis and took the large bulb of his head in my mouth and slid my lips over it and played my tongue over the tip. His hips lurched. I smiled around his cock. I realized this was the first time I had intentionally seduced a man. It was kind of fun. The pot was wearing off, but I was into it now, and most of my inhibitions had faded.

After I finished drying him, I led him to the bed. "Okay, Luke honey, we are going to masturbate and I know this bothers you, but we are going to work on that." He nodded, but it wasn't convincing. I could see him tense up. I sat with my back to the headboard and had him sit in front of me.

I stretched my legs out on either side of him, opening my vulva and exposing my vagina to him. I have a fairly long slit, but my lips aren't that prominent and a dusky pink. Ian says I have a beautiful pussy. He should know. I know he has seen a lot of them. I once tried to get him to tell me how many. "20...30...50...100?" He haltingly replied, "Maybe, about, I guess." I had been with a total of six guys before Ian. I was floored.

As soon as I exposed my vagina, Luke looked away. I had to change the situation.

"Honey, why don't you get behind me. You can still experience this with me and it will help me to feel your big chest pressed against me and your big cock against the crack of my ass. You can feel my big butt cheeks pressing against your groin, and feel my body react as I get off. Okay, do it now. Put your legs around me and take your big hands and massage my nipples. He quickly complied. As soon as he was in position, I started slowly frigging my vagina, rubbing a finger up and down my wet lips and dipping my curled finger in and bringing it up to lightly graze my clit. My hips jerked slightly and I felt his cock, which was dutifully pressed between my butt cheeks, jump slightly. I smiled to myself.

I had draped my hair in front, "Kiss my neck; wet your fingertips and massage my nipples -- no wet them by dragging them through my pussy lips. They're nice and wet."

He reached down and hesitantly put one finger on my lips. Like Ian, he has big hands.

"Okay, gather some moisture, then do it with your other finger and gently roll my nipples." He did as I instructed and it did nothing to interrupt the excitement that was building in my pussy and the pit of my stomach.

He whispered, "I've never felt a woman's, um, vagina in that way. It was very warm."

"You're making me hot, sweetie. I can feel your big cock throbbing in my butt crack."

"Oh shit," he muttered.

"Getting hot yourself? Get around here and jack that big fucking piece of meat. I want to see you cum!" I barked.

I leaned forward and he quickly climbed around and positioned himself in front of me.

"Get closer. Drape your legs over mine. Now, jack that cock and shoot your cum on me!" I immediately started frigging myself in earnest and he started stroking his big cock for all he was worth, but his eyes were closed.

"Open your eyes and watch me cum. Watch me cum!"

His eyes popped open and he stared at me, still jacking his cock.

"Look at my breasts shake; look at my stomach muscles tighten; look at my hand jilling my big, hairy pussy," I said through clenched teeth as I rapidly frigged myself, now engaging my clit vigorously. He dropped his gaze and looked directly at my cunt and at that moment my hand was rapidly bringing me to climax and my legs started to shake under his.

Ugghh, going to cum," he grunted, and started jacking like a machine, then shot his load across the space between us and all over my stomach and arm, and some landed on my bush. Spurt after powerful spurt, he came like a bull, and my climax slammed into me and I felt a flush of heat and wetness between my thighs as I spasmed in orgasm. I had squeezed my eyes shut as I orgasmed, and when I opened them, Luke was staring at my pussy.

"Not that bad, was it."

He was shaking his head side to side, "Huh un. I, I've never really watched anyone do that. It was, um, was really something."

"Hot, huh? Not bad at all."

"No, not at all."

He continued to stare as fluid dripped out of my vagina running down and making a small mess on the bed. I looked down and saw his cum all over my stomach. I gathered some up and held my fingertips up.

"You came a lot," I grinned.

"I thought my balls were going to come out the end of my dick," he replied.

I cracked up. Tension gone. "Come here and give me a kiss, lover. You did great."

After we kissed, I asked, "So why have you had a problem with masturbation, doing it, watching it?"

"Well, when I was young, I got caught masturbating by my sister, twice, and she said I was a sicko, that I was disgusting. And I guess that stuck with me. Then I walked in on my mom once, and she had her legs spread and was, you know, um, jilling herself, and I saw her, her pussy and it didn't look like yours. It wasn't, it wasn't pretty; and she screamed at me to get the hell out, and I guess that kind of stuck with me, too."

"Okay, I understand. I can see how that would mess with your head. So, while we're on the subject, could you talk about oral, you know, performing cunnilingus? I want to understand about that, because that is an important part of lovemaking for a woman."

"Yeah, okay. I tried it a couple times. The first time, the girl told me I wasn't doing it right...and the second time, when I tried, the girl smelled and tasted bad. I never tried again."

"Okay...Luke, do you like steak?"

"Yeah, I love steak?"

"Ever get one that had started to turn and tasted off or smelled off?"

"Yeah...oh, I see. I get it."

"Some women, just like men, have aromas that aren't that pleasant, especially if they're not clean. We all have sweat glands under our arms, and we all have those around our genitals. But some don't smell at all. If a woman is clean, just bathed, her pussy should have little or no smell. I going to ask you to taste me. No, don't freak. Let's do it this way. Take you finger and gather a little moisture and sniff it, then put a little on the tip of your tongue."

He tentatively reached out and slid his finger up my still very wet lips and put his fingertip under his nose and sniffed. "I don't smell much, just a little scent and it's not bad."

"Gee, well I'm glad I don't smell bad," I joked.

"No, I mean..."

"Just kidding. Now I want you to taste it. Go ahead," I urged.