Anything is Permitted in Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pumped four long pumps of it into my hands, then lathered the stuff over my pulsing cock. Once again, I started getting sweaty and lightheaded; I felt that band of intense pleasure building in the background. What the hell I thought, all things are 'allowed' in therapy... and then I FLIPPED completely over onto my belly and shoved my cock recklessly between the two plump leather cushions of the lounger and out the other side.

The slippery tight makeshift pleasure hole almost made me lose it right there and then, except for... I needed this to last a little longer. I wanted to smell my sweat while I came, wanted Nick to be unable to look away from all the kinky shit I was doing. "That's right." I thought, surprised at my own audacity, and surprised by how much I enjoyed these thoughts, "I'm going to fuck your furniture."

While pumping into the leather cushions, I reached an arm down and moved one of my smelly shoes directly underneath the stream of my cock. Then I pulled up one of the socks and planted it right below my nose. Holy. Fucking. FUCK.

I forgot all about my other worries.

I let out the loudest moan, a single note thing. My thrusts into the cushions moved the lounger a couple inches along the rug. I felt the leather pulling at my foreskin, pushing hard into my taint. I felt my balls tapping into the cool texture and I smelled the sweet boy sweat of the island.

Just like that, ropes of my cum burst out the tip of my penis. I caught and held my breath, still pumping, not wanting to lose a single pulse or sensation, wanting to cum every drop down into my sneaker or off into Nick's expensive rug.

After. I lay there panting for a whole 5 to 10 minutes. I didn't know how long, I blacked out for a minute there. I was way too elated and proud of that feeling to wipe the grin from my face when I finally looked up and met his eyes.

"Good first session?" Nick asked lazily. But he clearly already knew the answer.

12