AOL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked, "Now can we go to the rooms that you were in yesterday, the ones that aroused you?" Donna nodded and moved to a chat room named, Hot for Teacher. I looked at her and asked, "Hot for Teacher? Shouldn't you say hello to the room?"

She didn't need to, she was quickly deluged with comments from, "hello" to "Hey Baby" to "Hot Teacher is back in the room." She exited the room and then looked at me, without a word she reentered the room.

AOL user NCST4U said, "Hello, good to see you here again. Can we take our conversation private again?"

I looked at Donna and asked her to show me what 'private' meant on AOL. Donna nodded and soon we were in a private room just; NCST4U, TeachU, and one very interested husband. I did not react to the topics NCST4U asked TeachU, but to say the least, they were sexual in nature. After a few minutes, I looked at Donna and told her I needed to see how she conversed with this gentleman yesterday.

"I can't," was all she could say, but that was not enough, and after all these years, she knew that answer was not going to be enough.

She logged off and turned to me, "I'm sorry Bruce. I can't do what I did yesterday in front of you. I can give you two things: first, a promise I will never go to that side of AOL again, and second, I will give you a print out of my conversation with NCST4U yesterday. It will be complete and unedited."

"Are you keeping a computer diary of your chatting? Is this some kind of game to you?" I asked as a feeling of dread swept over me. An entirely new emotion in my relationship with Donna.

"No Bruce, I started printing transcripts of my chats when I was in the cooking and gardening rooms. I found that if I didn't I would miss ingredients in a recipe or some of the steps in planting. When I started these S&M chats I knew at some point I would share them with you. I wish I had done it earlier so you wouldn't worry."

Opening a drawer she gave me a 10-page printout of a conversation between the two of them.

"I'd like to see all the transcripts, I asked.

She nodded her head and pulled out a folder and give it to me. Afterwards, she refilled my sweet tea and told me to relax on the deck and read.

I could not believe what I read. Donna flirted, and flirted hard and then went beyond flirting. NCST4U was simply rude, crude, and socially unacceptable. After a little initial chit-chat, almost everything he typed would have gotten him slapped if he had said it to her in person.

Donna came out to the deck, sat down, and curled up in a chair the way only women know how to do. She asked,"How are you, Bruce?"

Honestly, I really didn't know. I wasn't mad. I definitely wasn't aroused. Confused, yes that is the word. I looked at Donna and told her, "I'm confused. Why would you allow someone to talk to you like that? Was this type of talk exciting to you? Do you really want to do the things he talked about? Do you know who NCST4U is?"

Donna didn't reply for a few moments. Then she took a deep breath and said, "I do not know who NCST4U is, I do not want to know who he is, where he lives, or what he does. If someone would ever speak to me the way NCST4U did I would slap him, knee him in the privates or ask you to kick his ass, maybe all three. And finally, yes, this talk excited me and I'm not sure if I really want to do many of those things, but some of them really excited me. Also, Bruce, I'm so sorry you had to find out this way, and I hope you know that I would never take any action that would threaten our marriage and family."

I knew Donna had told me the truth, at least the truth as she saw it today. The type of conversations she had started on AOL were dangerous. You see drunks don't start with 20 drinks a day, they start with one, and drug addicts don't shoot up heroin on day one. There is a slippery slope, that, when combined with poor decision-making skills, can result in disaster.

I said, "Donna, emotional affairs are as real as physical ones. Accepting this type of sexual banter can only escalate the situation, and more importantly, secrets are cancer in any relationship, even a relationship built on a foundation as solid as our love." Donna nodded her head as the first of her tears fell from her face. "I am asking you as your husband, as the Father of your children, as your partner in life, to please end this type of...cheating."

Donna rose from her chair, came to me, and held me as tight as I have ever been held. She looked me in the eyes and promised she would never go into AOL again, never cheat on me in any way, and never keep a secret from me. "Please believe me," she asked.

I told her I loved her and only her. I forgave her for this action and am so happy that we handled it before it was truly a problem.

She smiled at me and said, "Thank you but excuse me, I have to tinkle."

Donna walked into the house and I breathed a deep breath for maybe the first time in 24 hours. I relaxed and looked out on our back yard, thinking everything was once again right for Team Davis.

My serenity was interrupted by a loud crash from inside the house. I quickly turned to see what the problem was when I saw Donna with Evan's baseball bat in her hands. Apparently, her first swing had taken out the screen of the monitor, the second blow shattered the casing into several pieces. The CPU was next to feel her wreath. It died with two mighty blows before I caught the bat as she prepared to swing again. I asked, "Donna what are you doing?"

She released the bat into my hands, wiped her tears, and looked at me, "I think our computer had a bug, you know how I hate bugs." She left and returned with a broom and trash bags. She quickly cleaned up the remains of our computer and asked me to take out the trash.

I was learning all kinds of new things today. I had received an education on the good and dark side of the internet. I learned that my sweet wife of 18 years could really swing a baseball bat. Donna and I had never had a serious fight in the 20 years we have been together. I made a mental note to make sure to never seriously piss off my wife.

Evan came home about an hour later and asked where the computer was? Donna and I looked at each other and I told him it had a bug and needed to be replaced. Evan reminded us that he and both of his sisters had computer classes in the fall, and asked if the new one would be here by then.

Donna and I retired to bed early that Saturday night, but we did not make love. We did not discuss the other questions that our talk had opened. No, we held each other, soft and tender like the lovers we had been for so many years. I thought I would never fall to sleep but surprisingly it came quickly and restfully.

Sunday morning I woke to the feel of my bride resting her head on my chest. Her soft hair next to my face and neck, the feel of her body all down my left side. I got up slowly, gently disengaging our bodies. I would shower quickly and then make the three of us some breakfast. While making breakfast I heard the shower running in our room.

Evan walked in, he had walked our dog, and started the serious refueling that only a teenage boy could handle. Eight pieces of bacon, four eggs, and three crescent rolls later, his appetite appeared to be appeased. He told me he was bringing his girlfriend to church and would meet us there.

I called Judy Simmons and after several rings, she sleepily answered the phone. "Hey Judy, Bruce Davis here, still think my girls are angels? "

Judy told me, "I am not amused, but yes, your girls were angels, and we should talk about a two-for-one trade for daughters if that is OK. The girls went to sleep at dawn, like vampires and other demons of the night do. The team asked if they could hang out here for the day since we have a pool."

In a sure sign of sadomasochism, Judy had agreed. She promised she would have the girls call once they got up.

Donna came down the steps dressed for church. I stared at her as she entered the kitchen and gathered some fruit and bacon on a plate. Donna looked at me very tentatively. We moved quietly in the kitchen and ate at the counter. I looked her in the eyes, and asked, "How do you do it."

She seemed unsure how to reply. God, had yesterday shook her that much? I told her again, "I don't know how you do it, I have seen you every morning for almost 20 years, and you still take my breath away when I first see you."

I know it might sound corny but it was sincere. I knew I loved this woman with everything I had. We reached for each other's hands and did not let go until we got into the car to go to church.

After church, we grabbed a quick bite to eat and came home. As she changed clothes I grabbed a beer and a glass of white wine for her and stepped onto the deck. Donna came to the French doors and asked if we could stay inside. We had not spoken of it this morning but we both knew the discussion was not over. Donna sat down in our living room, I put on some background music and joined her on our sofa.

I started, "Donna I still have some questions concerning your answers yesterday." She looked at me and nodded," Tell me what excited you about your AOL discussions, and what things you want to try. I need to know what you want, what you want to do, and I guess, who you want to do these sexual acts with."

Donna looked at me, hesitated, and then began, "Bruce last question first; I want you as my life partner, you and only you. That is the wonderful reality of our lives. I have the most wonderful man on the face of the earth. I know I have the man every other woman dreams of having. I will love you, and you only, until the day I die. The sexual acts in my private AOL chatroom are degrading, dirty, and nasty acts that for the most part, I would never want to do."

Donna paused and then began again, "But the nastiness of some of these acts, the suggestion that I would do these things, the idea that you would ask me to do them. That thought, the idea of submitting to your base sexual desires excites me. It excites me now as I talk to you. Bruce look at my nipples, they are so hard. My pussy, oh my pussy it is wet, wetter than I have ever been.

As she shifted on the sofa, her hand brushed against her sex. I looked at her red shorts, they were soaked, and she appeared to have peed herself. Softly she answered the unspoken question," I did not pee, I creamed myself. I creamed myself simply thinking, wishing and fearing you would make me do the things TeachU agreed to do on AOL."

I had always thought we had a great sex life. We had sex frequently, we love trying different positions, and oral sex was always on the menu. Both of us had tasted our own cum in the pursuit of pleasing our partner. No whips and chains but we have used blindfolds, and ties and Donna's soft ass has felt my hand several times in arousal. We had made love in every room of the house, on the deck, in the car, in my office, a couple of public parks, hotels, motels, in a tent, in a canoe (boy did that take some balance), in her old room at her parents' house, in the ocean, in the lake, and the shower. We had an unofficial goal (unofficial to her, serious for me) to make love in every state in the USA and so far we had 23 states and seven different countries. I thought I knew what she wanted in bed but it seemed I did not know Donna as well as I thought I did.

I asked her, "Donna are you saying you want to go and experience sexual activity outside of our marriage? Do you want to find someone who will do things to you that I cannot? "

Her reply was quick this time and threw me off with the candor with which she spoke. "I knew you would not understand. I don't want to do anything sexual with anyone but you. Bruce Davis, you are the man for me and because I love you and trust you completely I can give myself to you, fully and completely. I can give you the sex we have had for these past 20 years and I would die a happy satisfied woman. But, because I do trust you completely, I can also give you a view into the deepest recesses of my mind. The nasty thoughts that others keep to themselves because they fear the reaction of their partner. The judgment they fear would crush their spirit, their soul. I am telling you as I look you straight in the eye, that I will, that I want to give myself to you completely, totally. I am saying that I will do anything you tell me to, any sexual act, no matter how dirty, how disgusting, and no matter how humiliating. I would rather our sexual lives remained in the privacy of our bedroom, but I would do any sexual act you ask or tell me to do. If my pain gives you pleasure I would die for you. You can use me, give me to others; men or women. In our bed, in the street, backrooms, whorehouses. I would do these things for you and only ask that you hold me every night, allow me to rest my head on your chest, and wrap my body against yours."

I was totally surprised. I had expected an honest discussion on sexual desires. I thought I wanted to know what my wife was thinking about, where her head was so to speak, but this was total honesty, baring her soul to my judgment. She was telling me her deepest fears, her deepest desires. She had told me she was all mine. She had shown that everything she had, everything she was, was open to me. I realized at the same time the depth of her love and the tremendous responsibility of holding someone else's soul. I also realized that I had absolutely no idea what I should do. How do you respond to this total honesty?

I had been in HR for 18 years, it was my major in college. I had a Masters in this field. I had found diamonds in the rough, exposed actors, even uncovered embezzlement all by observing people. I could read people, I knew people, and I understood people, but I thought myself a fraud. How could I pretend to understand the motivation of others when I never guessed at the nature of the one person in this world I thought I knew best?

Now I looked at Donna, and it was me; old, direct, and to the point Bruce, who hesitated. Hell, I did more than hesitate I just looked at her. I slowly started, "Donna I have always thought I loved you with all my heart and soul. I know you are my life partner. I want nothing more in this life than to be with you and to share our love and life. I am a proud man, but I know all that matters is what you have given me: three wonderful children, a beautiful woman to walk beside me, and the most caring and generous lover a man could want. I thought no one could love another more than I love you, but you have shown me to be a pretender. What you have shared with me, the love, the trust, the baring of your soul far surpasses anything I could confess. Donna, I love you, I know you love me, and thank you for this most unique and special gift. But I must tell you I need time to process what you have told me and what you and I may wish to do with this knowledge."

I moved to take her in my arms. We both needed to touch, to connect. God, I needed to be inside this woman. My cock ached to be in her and I could see her excitement dripping down her legs.

Donna whispered, "Bruce the girls will be back any minute."

I told her, "It's OK, this wouldn't take long."

I picked her up and carried her upstairs. Her top came off with a quick pull. As the buttons flew in the air, I ripped her shorts and panties and tossed the remnants away. Donna lay before me with legs spread wide. I positioned my cock at her entrance and asked her, "whose pussy was this?'

"Yours" was Donna's whispered reply.

"Whose pussy is this?" I asked again, louder and more demanding.

Again Donna replied, "Yours" saying it louder and with more force.

"Whose pussy is this?" I yelled in anger and arousal.

"Yours, yours to do with as you please, I am yours to do with as you please," Donna replied in a voice full of desire.

I entered her with all the force I could muster and she lifted from the bed and came. Juice shot from her, covering my torso and the bed. I wasn't sure what was happening, but continued fucking her, fucking her hard.

She kept saying, "Thank you, fuck me, thank you, use me please."

Again I asked, "What can I do with this pussy?"

"Anything you want," she replied, "this pussy is yours, please use it any way you desire."

"Is it mine to fuck?"

" Yes."

"Is it mine to share?

"Yes"

"Is your ass mine?"

"Yesssss"

"Is your mouth mine"?

"Yes, all I am is yours," she replied as I came in and on her with an orgasm that seemed to last forever. I fell on her and she held me tight wrapping her arms and legs around me. I let her hold me knowing she needed this after giving me control, but I also realized as she held me tight, that I needed her, needed her to hold me every bit as much.

I whispered to her, "I love you." As she whispered back those words, we heard our wonderful daughters entering the house with that innate timing that only children seem to have. We heard Liza's voice, "Mom, Dad we are home, stop fooling around and come down here."

My clothes were still intact as I had only unbuckled my pants and dropped them to my feet. But Donna, Oh God Donna was a mess. Her clothes were now little more than rags and there were ropes of cum all over her. Her pussy oozed cum, three ropes spread across her stomach to her breasts, there was cum in her hair. I wiped my stomach and the end of my cock with what was once her silk blouse and asked her, "Do I look presentable to the girls?"

"Yes," she replied quietly.

I told her, "I am going to check in with our girls because it is going to take you a little bit." I came down and asked them about the sleepover.

Liza said, "It was great, and yes, we did behave, but apparently our parents couldn't do the same." Both girls just smiled at me and Liza asked, "Will Mom be coming down anytime soon?"

I just smiled. God, I had a smart ass daughter and I couldn't be prouder.

Donna started a load of clothes in the washer and came down to join us about 20 minutes later. Donna said hello to the girls and asked about their sleepover. The girls answered her questions and just smiled at her, and then at me, and then back at Donna.

Donna said, "OK, very funny girls. Now get your dirty clothes, and especially wet bathing suits, into the dirty clothes hamper. Bruce let's do pizza tonight, OK?"

We all saluted Donna and went to our assigned chores. Fortunately, I called Evan and discovered he would be home soon, and was able to double our order, and just hoped it would be enough. It had been a tough weekend. A weekend that might very well change our lives forever, but at the end of the day, Team Davis was sitting together, enjoying pizza and our wonderful lives.

Monday would be a busy day. I had three meetings scheduled back to back and a task needed for the home. I asked Faye, my assistant, to come in. Faye was young, attractive, smart, and efficient. I knew she would have my job in the next 15 years and would soon need to go out into the company to hone her skills, but today Faye needed to order a replacement for the Gateway computer. She asked me, "What happened to the one I had just ordered for you?

"A bug got it" was all I could say. I needed to replace ours for the kids, but I also had another one coming for my home office: the product of a directive straight from corporate to insure all senior management were coming into the computer age.

Within a week our home was once again in the computer age. The shiny new Gateway sat on the same desk in the kitchen. The kids were again excited but they noticed their Mom's cool reaction to it.

I resolved to also come into the computer age. I started reading and even responding to my own emails. OK, the truth here, I was having Faye print out all my emails and then I would write a reply and she would type in the message and send it. I also started searching on the internet for a very personal topic: S&M, BDSM, and other related topics. It was important for me to learn what Donna was asking me to do.