AOL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now on nights after I helped the kids with homework or finished my work, I went to the computer. I logged in to AOL with a new user name and searched for Bruce. After a few nights, I found him in an S&M room. He seemed to be just watching. That would be Bruce. This went on for a couple of weeks. I noticed he went to these sites every night and watched for about an hour. I would always watch him and make sure I logged off when he did. This ensured he would not find me online and start to worry.

Bruce always went to these sites but I didn't know what he thought. Did he find these things exciting, or disgusting? I never could tell when he came to bed since his demeanor never changed. But my nightly program of masturbation had to stop. I had not masturbated in the first 18 years of my marriage, now I did it eight to ten times a week. I needed to force Bruce's hand, and I knew of only one very dangerous way to do so.

One late September evening TeachU entered an S&M chatroom that TIGER2U was monitoring. As fresh meat, I was quickly barraged with questions. TeachU answered each one honestly and completely. WhenTIGER2U left the room TeachU did also. I shut down the computer quickly and joined Evan in the living room watching a baseball game on the TV. Bruce looked in and said he was going to sleep. I got up, kissed Evan good night, and reminded him it was a school night, then joined my husband.

I pulled back the covers off of Bruce, took off my nightshirt, moved onto all fours, and left my butt high in the air. Bruce knew what to do, but he didn't make love to me. He fucked me and I mean he FUCKED me. I buried my head in the pillows and tried to be as quiet as four orgasms would make a woman. Bruce's only sound was his labored breathing until he slapped my ass hard as he came. I thanked him with kisses and then cleaned his cock with my mouth. I made eye contact with Bruce, and as he watched me I scooped his cum from my pussy and licked my fingers, repeating until I was completely clean.

I looked at my husband and now thought of him as my Master. I knew now, while Bruce was still figuring out what to do, I knew what to do. Bruce's erection had returned. I moved off the bed and sat on my knees at the end of the bed. Bruce followed me and stood in front of me. He cupped my head in his hands and then fucked my mouth. He came quickly, especially considering it was his second erection. I looked up at him with his cum on the corners of my mouth and told him, thank you. He picked me up and kissed me. Then we went to bed in each other's arms. I did not need to get up in the middle of that night.

The next evening TeachU once again entered the room TIGER2U was in. TeachU once again answered all questions. After about 30 minutes I asked a question. "TIGER2U do you have any questions for me?"

He said he did but only in private. I agreed to meet him in private, but smiled as he told me he didn't know how to get to a private room. I talked him through it, and we found ourselves alone. He asked me many questions he already knew the answers to: age, married, kids, how long I have been into S&M. He asked me if we could talk again, and I told him all he had to do was tell me to be here; I would obey. We left the room together and met in the bedroom. We both needed to just be held that night.

This went on for three weeks. We would have our S&M session online, even though we were only 40 feet apart. Then Bruce finally upped the ante: after about 30 minutes, he asked me if he could be my Master. I told him he is already was my online Master. Then he asked if we could meet? I replied, "Yes, I would obey, but let me set everything up. He agreed.

Going to bed that evening was odd, Bruce seemed different. We held each other and told each other, "I love you."

The next day I went to work arranging everything for the weekend. I knew Evan was going to the mountains with friends. The girls needed to be taken care of, then I remembered a soccer camp we had tried to get them in but didn't have any slots available. Five phone calls, and a lot of arm twisting later, I had both girls in the camp.

That night TeachU met TIGER2U again in a private room. The kids needed the computer but I told them I needed it for 15 minutes. I told TIGER2U I could not stay long. I had a cottage reserved at Smith Mountain Lake and asked him to meet me at Captain Tony's Seafood Restaurant at 1 pm. That night Bruce again seemed distant. Was he rethinking this whole adventure? I worried that the location might be a problem, but it was the site of our beginning. It just seemed right to be the site of our new relationship.

Friday morning the kids and I shared our wonderful news. The girls had gotten into the Soccer Camp they wanted, and I was going to drive them to the camp. Since my parents lived only 30 minutes away from the camp, I used them as a cover for the kids. That night the kids stayed in and we watched a movie together. Bruce and I cuddled on the sofa, but he was strangely quiet. We went to bed and for the third night in a row, we did not make love. I told him I loved him and nestled into him. I slept like a baby. The excitement of what would happen tomorrow forgotten in the arms of my lover, my husband, and hopefully soon my Master.

We all hit the ground running the next morning. Well everyone but Bruce. He seemed to be moving in slow motion as we prepared to leave. I went to Bruce, held him tight, and looked into his eyes. I told him I loved him more than anything in the whole world. I was worried as I left, he didn't tell me he loved me.

After dropping off the girls I pulled into an Interstate rest stop. I grabbed my bag and went into a stall. I had worn a nice button-up dress which I would keep on, but everything else needed to change. I took off the dress and removed my bra and panties. The outfit I had to replace them covered a lot less of me. It was soft black leather, more like strips of leather than bra and panties. I looked in the mirror on the back of the door and was amazed at the look. I was a whore, but I was Bruce's whore.

Looking down at my stomach, I saw the strips of leather hadn't hid my C section scar as I had hoped, but that was Ok; Bruce never seemed to mind my scar. Often after we made love or he brought me to orgasm orally, he would rest his head on my stomach and kiss the scar. I never understood why, but I always appreciated him for it.

I pulled the satin black panties out of my bag, and exchanged my sensible shoes for a pair of four-inch pumps. Only one thing left to do, I pulled the sex toy out of the bag. I opened the bottle of lube, and rubbed the lube across the top and down the sides of the toy. I lubed two fingers and found my anus. After a couple of moments, I put the toy on the towel I had on top of the toilet lid. Holding it with my left hand I sat on it guiding it into my ass with my right hand. I stood up, and put on the satin panties; I felt very full but it was not unpleasant. I knew I had to be ready for my Master to take my ass today.

I put the dress back on and buttoned up all the buttons except two, then unbuttoned one more. I gathered up everything, put them in the bag, and left the stall. I had a collar that matched my leather outfit, but wanted Bruce to put it on me.

I smiled as I thought about the secrets locked away in my suitcase. In addition to the butt plug I now wore, I had two other plugs, two dildos, three different colored vibes, four different types of lube, edible panties, two paddles, a whip, and a pair of handcuffs. Add in a variety of silk ropes, and several of Bruce's old ties, and I thought we were ready for the weekend.

My excitement just kept building and building as I neared Captain Tony's where my past and future waited for me.

THE MEETING

By 12:20 Bruce was extremely nervous. Al and Cindy would come by every once and a while and check on him. He felt he should eat, but knew he could never keep it down. Even Duke looked at his master with concern. Bruce was always the prepared one. Never in his professional life had he been unprepared for a meeting. He had built his reputation on not only being prepared, but also being able to maneuver and change directions quickly. He knew this was because he always prepared for any contingency, but he felt totally unprepared for this meeting; the most important meeting of his life. His plan depended on Donna knowing who she was meeting. If she didn't know who she was meeting, he knew he was lost.

Donna pulled into Captain Tony's parking lot and found a space next to Bruce's SUV. As she got out of the car, she was quickly reminded of the butt plug. She made a mental note to not forget about the butt plug in the future. She straightened her dress and walked to the front door.

Cindy came running up to her and pulled her out away from the door. Cindy yelled, "Bruce is in there, and he is not happy."

Donna tried to calm her friend. "Cindy, Cindy, I know he is here. He is supposed to be here."

Cindy told Donna, "You don't understand. Bruce thinks you are cheating on him with someone from AOL."

Donna just smiled "I am cheating on him, but Cindy I cheating on him, WITH him. He is my online lover."

"But Donna, he doesn't think you know who he is." Cindy said excitedly.

Donna shook her head. "I know Cindy that was the only way this would work. Cindy, you have known me for a long time. Remember, you were with me when I met him. You helped me meet him that night and the next day. Do you remember what I told you that first night? I knew he was the one I would love for the rest of my life."

Cindy told Donna, "I hope you know what you're doing because Bruce seems mighty mad, and your life might very well end today."

Donna hugged her friend and told her, "Don't worry about me and Bruce. Ask Al not to come to the table for at least 20 minutes. Please wait that long and then bring us our regular orders."

Bruce continued to look out the window, but turned as Duke jumped up and ran to the front door. Duke greeted Donna with a wagging tail and a hearty bark. Bruce saw her and studied her. Donna still looked like the beautiful young woman he first saw here 20 years ago. Her long legs were still long and lean, but seemed to be even longer. He looked down at her four-inch heels and realized why. Even in this moment of possible betrayal, she took his breath away. She smiled at him and sat on the other side of the booth.

Donna said, "Hi Tiger, or should I say TIGER2U."

Bruce replied," Hello TeachU, or should I say Backstabbing Bitch."

Donna was stunned. She had not expected that greeting.

Bruce was stunned at what he had said. He hadn't realized the depth of the anger and hurt he had been holding in.

Bruce went on the offensive because he was afraid he wouldn't be able to do what he needed to do otherwise. "Didn't you promise to never go on AOL again?"

Donna meekly answered, "Yes."

Bruce asked, "Did you go on AOL?"

Donna answered, "Yes."

Bruce pressed, "Why did you break your promise? Why couldn't you be true to me?"

Donna softly answered "I have always been true to you. I went on AOL because my Master was there, because my Master was waiting for me, and he needed me to go to him."

Bruce was lost at the logic of her argument. All he could do was look at her.

Donna asked, "Can I explain?"

Bruce could only nod his head. At this Donna began, "Bruce six weeks ago I bared myself to you. I told you I loved and trusted you totally and completely. I told you I was yours, body and soul. I told you I would do anything you wanted me to do. I have come to realize that you still haven't come to terms with my confession, and that Bruce Davis might have loved me for too long as Donna Davis, wife and mother."

Donna paused and reached for Bruce's hand as she continued, "I also know that TIGER2U doesn't have a past with Donna Davis. TIGER2U can ask Donna Davis, aka TeachU, to do the humiliating and degrading things that Bruce Davis cannot bring himself to do."

Donna pulled out a crumpled sheet of paper with a list of names on it. "Bruce, I found your list of AOL names, and I realized you were on AOL trying to find your answers. By the way, I liked TIGERKAT better, but TIGER2U is fine too. Also, typing in all caps is considered 'shouting' when you are online. When I realized where you were, I knew I had to go to you. So TeachU came out of retirement and went to her Master. TeachU accepted you as her Master, first online and now in person. TeachU and TIGER2U can explore the dark mysterious world of S&M in a way Bruce and Donna Davis never would be able to. I love you, Bruce Davis, Donna Davis is all yours, mind, body, and soul. There is no one else who can compare to you. Donna Davis is all yours, TeachU is too."

Donna then said, "But the man you are cannot do what I might crave. Bruce Davis loves Donna Davis with all his heart and she knows it. Bruce Davis cannot bear the thought of striking or whipping Donna Davis. Bruce Davis has put Donna Davis on a pedestal and can do nothing but worship her. Bruce, I love you with all my heart because of how you have treated me for these 20 years. I hope you can allow TIGER2U to complete your love of me."

Donna paused and then continued, "Twenty years ago I was introduced to you under the name of Katrina Sissiki. I propose that Donna Davis remain the loving wife and mother of your children, Bruce Davis' partner in life for today and forever, the woman Bruce Davis loves and makes love too."

"And Katrina Sissiki becomes TIGER2U's whore, TIGER2U's slave. The woman TIGER2U fucks, the woman TIGER2U will explore their deepest, darkest desires with. I have a cottage reserved for us; can the four of us go there after lunch and explore a new relationship?"

Bruce was saved by the arrival of Al and Cindy with their food. Al and Donna hugged. Al and Cindy didn't understand the mood at the table. The anger and hurt Bruce had brought in with him seemed to be gone, but things weren't quite right, they weren't settled. The four of them exchanged a few words, but Al and Cindy quickly left realizing their friends had more to talk about.

Bruce's mind was racing a hundred miles per hour. The thing that surprised him was that he was suddenly very hungry. The seafood platter in front of him looked delicious and he dug in, Donna was also eating her meal. 'Oh God,' thought Bruce who goes to a seafood restaurant and gets tuna salad? Donna Davis does, that's who; the woman he has loved, and will always love.

The two of them started talking like an old married couple. They spoke of the soccer camp; Bruce explained why Duke was with him. They talked of the coming week and the things that needed to be done. This was the normal life of Team Davis, and to Bruce and Donna Davis, it was heaven.

After the plates were cleared the Davis' ordered coffee and Donna looked to Bruce. Bruce looked at his love and started, "We cannot go to the cottage you reserved, and I canceled that reservation earlier."

Looking at Donna he continued, "I accept your proposal. When we walk out of here, Donna and Bruce will stay here with her car. Tiger and Kat will move her luggage to the SUV and they will go to Al and Cindy's cabin on the other side of the mountain and stay until Tuesday. There we will explore the boundaries of our relationship."

Donna said, "That sounds lovely, but I couldn't stay until Tuesday. As a teacher and a mother, I have responsibilities."

Bruce stopped her, "The school knows you will be out until Wednesday. Evan is old enough to be on his own and his girlfriend's parents have volunteered to feed him. I don't think they realize how much food he can put away. Anyway, it is only for a day since your mother is picking up the girls from camp, and taking them home. She will stay at our house until next weekend when she will go home."

Donna smiled, God she loved this man. She told him, "So we have until Tuesday, all by ourselves."

Bruce looked at Donna with a suddenly serious face. "No Donna we don't have any time. This weekend belongs to Kat and Tiger."

"Kat?" Bruce said.

Donna replied," Yes Master."

Bruce continued, "I want you to go to the bathroom and remove your panties. Also, I never want to be called Master, I am Tiger or Sir."

Kat stood up to go to the bathroom. She thought about how happy she was, she thought about how she loved Tiger, she also wondered if the butt plug was going to stay in when she removed her panties. Oh well, her first public humiliation might be coming up.

Kat returned to the table and gave Tiger her panties. They stood up, and walked hand in hand to the front. Al and Cindy were smiling broadly, both with tears in their eyes. Bruce told his friend, "Pull yourself together, friend. Cindy must have you watching too many Hallmark movies."

Al just laughed and told him lunch was on the house. Bruce walked back to the table and left 40 dollars for the poor waitress who lost a table for the entire lunch rush. Bruce walked back, took Donna's hand, and they walked out together.

ERRANDS

Bruce and Donna walked over to their cars. Bruce took Donna's keys and opened the trunk taking out her suitcase. Donna whispered to him, "The suitcase is full of fun surprises."

Bruce just smiled at her and then whispered, "I have a few surprises for you too."

Bruce took Donna's keys and walked back into the restaurant to give them to Al.

Donna asked, "What we were going to do with Duke?"

Bruce looked at her and said, "He is going to have the time of his life." He then patted her ass.

She remembered the things they had talked about in the chatroom, a knot forming in her stomach. Oh God, was she really going to do this?

Just then she heard someone call out Bruce's name. Three men and a couple of college age boys were approaching them. Donna recognized them but wasn't sure from where. All three men seemed to look at her, and suddenly she realized how she was dressed. The four-inch heels made her legs look even longer. She remembered the leather outfit under the dress didn't cover her nipples. She was afraid to look and see how she looked, could they see her hardness? Bruce and the men seemed to be planning something or passing directions. Oh god, is he setting up a group of men for her to service?

She had to talk with him, the two young men seemed to be just a little older than Evan. She had promised to do anything he asked but how could she let Evan's friends fuck her? She realized that she wouldn't be allowing these young men to fuck her. Bruce would be allowing these men to fuck his slave. She wondered why that made it OK and realized she would fuck them if commanded.

The men had been speaking with Bruce for a few minutes when she heard a familiar voice. Oh Thank God, it was Evan. Duke bolted to his buddy, jumping happily.

Evan said, "Hi Mom, we've come in to pick up Duke. He is going to love the woods where we are camping. It has a great pond and you know how much Duke loves water."

Evan hugged her and his Dad and called out to Duke who jumped up into the pickup truck and the group soon left.

Donna took a deep breath and relaxed. Maybe she wasn't too sure about becoming Kat. She hadn't made it out of the parking lot and she was already imagining gang bangs and other actions so perverse that she blushed at the thought of them. Then she looked at Tiger and knew that she would do whatever he told her to do. She knew she could trust Tiger to keep her safe.

Bruce opened the passenger side door and Donna attempted to climb in. She quickly understood she had a problem. There were two ways to get in the SUV, one would show her ass, the ass with a big black butt plug in it. The second way would show all her legs, and most likely, her pantyless crotch. She looked at Bruce for help, and for the first time realized Bruce wasn't there, Tiger was there looking at her. Tiger expected her to hurry into his SUV. Kat, for now she surely was Kat, grabbed Tiger and pulled him to her. She kissed him deeply and then let go, and before he could move, quickly jumped into the vehicle as his body blocked the view of others. Tiger walked around the SUV and got in the vehicle. Smiling he said, "Well done Kat, well done."

1...34567...13