AOL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat turned to Tiger and after thanking him said, "Tiger I have to tell you something. I have a butt plug in my ass, it's been in for several hours now. I wore it to prepare me for anal sex, but I am worried that it may dislodge without panties."

Tiger said, "Are you telling me you want to put your panties back on?"

Kat replied, "No Sir, I felt I shouldn't hide the plug from you".

Tiger said, "Thank you, Kat, I will remember that in the future.

They drove down the sleepy little town's Main Street and stopped in front of the combination General Store, Hardware Store. The General Store really wasn't an old-time General Store, more a fancy souvenir store with a few extra items.

Tiger came around and opened Kat's door. Kat slipped out of the seat without any exposure and wasn't sure if she was relieved or disappointed.

Tiger picked up a small basket and walked around the store searching for items on a list he held in his hand. Tiger picked up a couple of the fake fur pelts and several candles in the souvenir section. He picked up a set of heavy-duty paper clips in the office supply section. Then he walked to the hardware side of the store, picking up a 50-foot section of nylon rope, metal eyebolts, and two yardsticks. He then picked up a pair of women's sandals.

Kat just watched him. Her imagination continued to run wild as she imagined all kinds of things Tiger might do to her. As she watched, she realized she was getting wet, very wet. Tiger paid for his purchases, and they walked out to the SUV together, hand in hand. Tiger opened the door and Kat climbed in, she didn't care what anyone might see.

Kat was beginning to relax a little now; Tiger had done nothing to her as of yet, and now they were going to the cabin. In the cabin, it will be very exciting, and they will be alone. Her relief was short-lived.

Tiger pulled in front of another store and came around to open her door. She looked at the storefront, it was a hair and nail salon. Kat waited in the front of the salon, while Tiger walked to the back and spoke with an Asian woman. Tiger motioned for her to come to the back and they entered a room closed off with a curtain.

The woman told Kat to sit in the chair and pull up her dress. Kat knew this was a room where bikini waxes were done and panicked. She asked Tiger to come over to her, Tiger leaned in and she reminded him of the butt plug.

He looked at her and told her, "They can work around it."

The woman returned to the room with a wax mixture and they discussed what Tiger wanted. Tiger told her, "Yes, take all of it off. Oh by the way, she has a butt plug in her ass, she thought you should know."

The woman pulled up Kat's dress and made her move on to her side. "No problem we can work around it, "Kat now realized her leather outfit was also on display. Tiger asked if it would be easier if Kat took off her dress, and the woman nodded. Kat removed her dress and stood before this stranger in an obscene leather outfit with a butt plug in her ass. She was red from embarrassment, she was wet from excitement.

Kat climbed into the chair and spread her legs so the woman could apply the wax. Soon the wax was ready and the hair was pulled from her. Kat didn't make a sound as the process was repeated several times. The woman now motioned for her to move and soon Kat found herself on a table on her hands and knees. The woman told her to drop her face down to the tabletop as the woman applied more of the mixture. She adjusted Kat's butt plug to apply her mixture. The Asian woman stopped and whispered something to Tiger.

Tiger leaned into Kat's ear and asked, "Is the lube in your purse?"

Kat nodded and Tiger walked out. He reappeared moments later and gave the woman the lube. Kat moved her head to the side and saw her reflection in a mirror. She was on her knees, her ass up in the air, her bare breasts pressed against the cool metal of the table. The leather outfit was making patterns across her nearly naked body. She also saw two other Asian women looking in through the curtain, and although she didn't understand the language, she thought 'whore' was a pretty universal term.

Kat felt the plug being removed from her ass and relaxed. The last of the hair was removed. Again, Kat didn't make a sound. Fresh lube was applied to her ass and she felt the plug slowly reentering her, and finally being pushed all the way into her.

The Asian woman whispered to Kat, "It will feel much better now with fresh lube."

Kat quietly said, "Thank you." Kat was given a bottle of lotion and instructed to rub it into the areas that had been waxed. As she got ready to get off the table Tiger stopped her. She resumed her previous position on the table and rubbed the lotion into her pussy and ass. The burning did feel better almost immediately. A strong orgasm also helped sooth the burning.

Kat put her dress back on and followed Tiger to the front of the store. Tiger paid for the services and Kat thanked the woman for her assistance. Bruce and she had been coming to this small town for 20 years, but she was pretty sure she couldn't come back to this store. AS she got in the SUV, she thought to herself, 'well at least no one would see her pubic hair,'

The next stop was only two minutes later as they pulled into the Southern States store. Tiger instructed Kat to go to the horse section, select two horse blankets, and meet him in the dog aisle. When Kat arrived in the dog aisle, Tiger brought two dog collars up to her and told her to try them on. Kat whispered to Tiger, "I have a beautiful black stud collar and matching chain leash in my suitcase."

Tiger whispered crudely to her, "Those things are for a woman playing pretend; a bitch wears a bitch collar."

Kat tried on both collars and Tiger picked one. She smiled at the old man who had watched them, what else could she do? As they got back into the SUV Tiger told her they had just two more stops before heading up to the cabin. 'Oh God, I can never show my face in this town again,' Kat thought to herself.

Tiger and Kat entered the Richfood Grocery Store. Tiger gave her a list and told her to meet him in produce. The list was short, paper towels, breakfast cereal, coffee, wine, and beer. Kat quickly found her items, and went to meet Tiger in produce. Tiger had steaks and other items for the grill in his basket, and had already selected most of the items for salads. Tiger told her to select the cucumbers and summer squash for the salads. Kat looked over the bin and selected three firm cucumbers and two nice squash and went to put them in the basket.

Tiger stopped her and whispered to her "Are they the right size?"

"Yes sir," Kat replied.

"Will they fill you? "He asked.

"Yes sir." came a worried Kat's answer. Kat picked one of the cucumbers and slid it under her dress, parted her legs slightly, and inserted the green vegetable all the way into her wet hole. She could feel it rub against the butt plug and instantly orgasmed. Shaking, she pulled the cucumber out of her and put it in the basket, and said, "It filled me, Sir."

"What about the other two?" Tiger asked.

Kat picked up the second cucumber, and took a deep breath when she saw they were not alone. A stock boy had just arrived and was stacking tomatoes at a nearby table. Kat pointed to the young man and shook her head to Tiger. Tiger nodded and the two of them went to check out.

Tiger told her, "Good news, we only have one more stop and you don't have to get out of the car." Kat was relieved until they pulled up to the dry cleaners.

Tiger turned to her and said, "Take off your dress." Kat didn't understand. Tiger repeated, "Give me your dress."

"Why" Kat stuttered.

Tiger said, "I have always loved that dress on you and would hate to see anything happen to it. We will get it cleaned and pick it up on Tuesday."

Kat asked, "But what am I supposed to wear."

Tiger pulled one of the horse blankets out of the bag and told her, "You can cover up with this." He continued, "You give me your dress, and I will give you the blanket."

Kat reached for the blanket as she was unbuttoning her dress.

"No," Tiger said, "first you give me the dress, and then I will give you the blanket."

Kat looked on both sides of the SUV, the parking lot was full. Next door to the cleaners was the local ABC liquor store and it was doing a booming business on an early Saturday evening. Kat wished she could get a good stiff drink right now. She turned to face Tiger and began unbuttoning the dress. She slowly undid the dress, pausing after each button to caress the skin it exposed until the dress was open. She picked up her butt from the seat and handed the dress to Tiger. He smiled and gave her the blanket then left to go into the Dry Cleaners.

Kat looked at the man sitting in the car next to her. He was in an old Honda Civic which sat much lower to the ground than Tiger's large SUV. She was happy that she had gotten away with this last task, and more importantly, she hoped her slow striptease had pleased and aroused Tiger.

Kat was happy to see the small town fading away behind them. Looking out the window she saw the mountains. The sun was low in the sky behind them and the leaves on the trees had started to change. She knew it would be peak season in a couple of weeks and thought it would be nice to come back up here again.

Kat asked, "Did you enjoy your antics in town this afternoon?"

Tiger just smiled. Kat then complimented him on his actions and told him she was looking forward to the rest of the weekend.

Kat wondered to herself what Tiger had planned. Tiger wondered the same thing. The afternoon had gone as planned, but what should he do with the rest of their time. They had talked about so many things in the private chatroom. What does she want first? What could he bring himself to do to her? He turned to look at the sunset, it was a beautiful one.

Kat looked at Tiger and almost in a whisper said, "Can I ask you one thing?"

"Yes," he replied.

Kat asked, "What was your plan if I walked into Captain Tony's and didn't know you were TIGER2U?"

Tiger did not answer. Kat touched his arm and said, "I know you had a plan, you always have a plan."

Tiger answered in a low tone "Kat, I had no plan. I am in so far over my head right now I am not even sure which way is up. I can tell you this: you and the kids have nothing to worry about; between our investments and life insurance, I am worth more dead than alive. To answer your real question: if you didn't know I was Tiger2U, if you really didn't know, I would have died, maybe not physically, but my life would have been over. Kat, you knew for certain I was TIGER2U, but you have to remember, I didn't know if you knew the true identity of TIGER2U.

Kat knew they were doing these things without a safety net. She held his hand and said, "I am so sorry to have ever hurt you, but you know this was the only way. Please forgive me, my love. "

Tiger said he now understood her reasons, and he forgave her. They continued down the road without conversation, holding hands. Tears fell from both their eyes.

After about ten minutes Tiger said to Kat, "I hope you can get your act together now. You have been acting like you had something stuck up your butt all afternoon."

Kat beamed the smile he loved and replied, "Speaking of which, are you going to fuck my ass tonight or not? If you are not I would love to take this thing out."

Tiger said, "I haven't planned that far ahead, but leave it in for now."

Both of them thought about how much they loved each other. Both also thought the other to be the cause of Liza's smart mouth. Team Davis was heading into uncharted territory but they were going there together.

As the sun set, Tiger turned off the main road. The cabin was located about six miles up a gravel road. The road had a 2000-foot elevation jump. Tiger was glad he had been here several times with Al since nothing was marked on the road. Tiger knew to turn left at the fork with three mailboxes, then continue past the abandoned cabin on the right for another two miles. When he passed the old Oak tree with the split trunk he knew they were almost there. "OK," he said to himself, "Showtime."

Kat loved the cabin the few times she had visited. It seemed to be the guys' thing but she and Cindy had joined them a few times. She loved the cabin but hated this drive. As she looked out the window she saw nothing but steep drops and pitch darkness. She was glad Tiger knew the way.

Tiger saw the fallen tree trunk he was looking for and stopped the SUV 15 to 20 feet from it. The vehicle's headlights shone on the fallen tree. He got out, opened her door and told Kat to step out of the SUV. Opening the back door, he pulled some items from the bags. He gave her the sandals he had purchased in the General Store and told her to change shoes. Kat was glad to take the four-inch heels off. She put the sandals on and waited for his next command.

Bruce took her hand and walked her to the tree trunk. "Take off the blanket, put it on the ground, and kneel on it." he told her.

Kat did as he said. Kat looked at him and then heard his zipper being released. She looked down and saw his cock being released from his pants. As he cupped her head in his hands she knew what was expected of her. His cock slid into her mouth, she could taste precum, lots of precum. She wanted to lick the head but his hands forced the cock into her throat. The assault on her mouth was brief. He pulled her away with a loud groan.

Tiger helped her up and led her to the tree trunk. He laid the blanket across the trunk and pushed Kat onto the blanket. Kat's stomach was pressed against the blanket, her head hung over the other side. Tiger pushed her legs apart and she felt his cock press against her flesh. He slowly pulled the plug out of her ass and put it on the tree trunk next to her head. She felt cold lube being poured onto her hot flesh and then the sweet heat of his cock pushing into her. He paused as his cock popped inside her and then buried his cock in her ass. Both moaned deeply as he reached his target. He pressed up against her body and whispered in her ear, "You've been waiting for this all day, haven't you?"

Kat quickly replied, "Yes." As Tiger fucked her with long, strong strokes, Kat imagined the scene. She saw herself: loyal wife, loving mother, two-time Roanoke Valley teacher of the year, State Teacher of the Year runner-up, God-worshipping member of St Augustine Church. She saw this outstanding woman, nearly nude: bent over a tree trunk on the side of a road being savagely fucked in her ass. No, Kat had not been waiting for this all day; Kat had been waiting for this almost her entire adult life. She felt herself squirting again as she orgasmed with almost every stroke. Tiger was grunting with each thrust into Kat. As he neared climax, he quickly withdrew and twisted Kat around to face him. He pushed her to her knees with one hand and pulled her mouth onto his cock with the other. Seconds later he came, flooding her mouth, then her face with his cum. His legs felt weak forcing him to bend over and rest his elbows on Kat's head. He needed a little time.

He raised back up and told Kat, "Clean my cock."

She obeyed, squirted, and orgasmed. Kat watched him as he walked back to the SUV, he appeared to grab a couple of more items from the bag, and returned to her. Still on her knees. He said, "Pull your hair back." As she did he placed the dog collar, the bitch collar, on her. Next, he snapped the leash on her and pulled her up from her knees.

Tiger said, "Do you remember Al and Cindy's mailbox?"

Kat replied, "Yes, it's the one with flowers drawn on each side."

Tiger shook his head, "That one has been replaced with a plain white one with 1501 painted in red."

"Ok" she replied.

Tiger picked up the blanket and pointed up the dark road. "You will find it about 200 yards up the road on the right side. I want you to walk there and then go up the driveway to the cabin." Kat looked at Tiger, then up the road, then back at Tiger. She knew to not ask for the blanket.

She whispered, "Yes sir," and started her walk. She had heard the term 'walk of shame' but couldn't imagine anything worse than this. The air felt cooler at this attitude, but it was refreshing. After a few steps, she looked back to see Tiger in the SUV slowly following her. Kat thought to herself about the term, deer in the headlights. Well, I guess she was the slut in the headlights. She laughed to herself, paused, and orgasmed.

She looked at Tiger, then squatted in the middle of the road and peed. She could see the stream running down to the tires on the SUV. She finished and started up the road. 'That will give him something to think about," she said to herself.

Tiger watched Kat walk up the road. God, she was still beautiful. He could see her juices running down her legs, her sweat glimmering on her body. Then she turned and looked at him. He saw his cum on her face and chest. Then she squatted and peed in the middle of the road. Tiger's cock hardened instantly even though he had cum minutes before. 'Yes sir, I am way over my head,' he thought to himself.

The walk felt surprisingly refreshing to Kat. The temperature was cool but felt so good on her overheated skin. The headlights of Tiger's vehicle lit the way. The steps felt good too, that butt plug had been a lot of work and she thought the exercise would help with the soreness of being fucked in her virgin ass. 'I was fucked in my ass,' she thought to herself. She saw the mailbox and turned up the driveway walking at a good pace. She was nearly on the front porch when the idea that someone could have come down the road occurred to her. As she dismissed the idea she saw two trucks drive by with men yelling and shouting at nothing in particular.

THE CABIN

Tiger saw the headlights pass by on the road. Kat had her hand to her mouth and was standing still. Tiger shook his head as he got out of the SUV. He opened the front door and lit the lantern on the table by the door. Tiger said to Kat, "Bring in the bags while I get everything going."

The cabin was semi-primitive. A gas generator provided electricity and running water; he knew that was the first task to complete. There was a hot water heater but it would take some time to heat the water. He headed to the generator shed, poured in the gas he found there, and pushed the starter button. The generator fired right up and he saw the lights come on in the cabin.

As he walked back to the cabin, he saw Kat in the light. That little Leather outfit was starting to grow on him. As he entered the cabin, he asked Kat, "Did you get everything in from the car?"

Kat answered, "Yes, but I didn't see my other suitcase".

Tiger told her, "I left that in your car, figured you wouldn't need it".

Kat was shocked, "Tiger, I have nothing to wear for the whole weekend. What if someone comes? What will I sleep in?"

"You will sleep in the bed, if you're lucky. If someone comes, you should hope you find one of your blankets quickly," Tiger said with a smile.

Tiger left Kat standing in the kitchen, speechless. Tiger chuckled to himself, "I don't think I have ever seen her speechless." But another matter needed immediate addressing, he needed to inspect the cabin. Tiger scanned the cabin to make sure everything was in order. The cabin consisted of a living room, kitchen combination with a dining table by the window. There was wood next to the fireplace, stocked and ready. He turned and walked down the hall and looked in the small bedroom. Leaving the bedroom he walked back up the hall and went up the steps to the loft. He came back down the stairs and opened the hall closet, pulled out the sheets for the loft bed and a large towel for Kat. It was time to clean his nasty little Kat.

1...45678...13