AOL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At home one evening I was finishing several responses to emails. After completing my tasks, I went online to search the internet for more information on my wife's desires. One website suggested a world of information could be found in several chat rooms found in of all places, AOL. I needed to join AOL and get a user name, so that is how TIGER2U was born. I entered several chat rooms trying real hard to be in the background and just watch and learn.

This became my nightly ritual. We would have dinner as a family, clean up and then I would go to my office. I would answer all the late emails and then spend no more than one hour in the S&M chat rooms of AOL. I had learned much and I thought I understood Donna better.

Then in late September, my world started to unravel. As I entered one of the chat rooms I noticed a familiar user. TeachU was in the room and she was the fresh meat of the evening. She answered all the questions asked of her: why was she here, what were her fetishes, would she take a whip, has her Master ever shared her? These and many other questions were asked and answered. I turned off the computer and sat in my office staring at the screen for I don't know how long. I got up and went to our bedroom. Donna was already in bed and as I got in bed she moved to rest her head on my chest and wrap herself against me as we did every night.

The next evening I entered the same chat room and again TeachU was there. She again answered all questions. After 30 minutes or so she asked if TIGER2U had any questions. I had always been a wallflower in this room but now she asked me. I told her I did but only in private. She agreed to meet me and then had to tell me how to get to a private room. That first night I asked her only personal questions, how old was she, was she married, did she have kids, how long had she been in the lifestyle? She answered every question honestly and truthfully. She said she was new to this lifestyle and had told her husband of her desires but as of yet, he had not acted on this information. I told her I was also new but researching how to act on my desire to control my lover and asked if I could talk with her again. She simply said all I had to do was tell her to be here, she would obey.

And this is how we went for the next three weeks. I would work in my basement office finishing work and going to AOL. Donna would be upstairs showing the kids how to use the computer, and then after they left, going online to our private chats and confessing her desires and answering my questions. After these chats, she and I would meet in our bedroom. Some nights we would make love. If the kids were out we would fuck. Some nights we just held each other.

Finally, I had to find out what my Donna would do. After a night of humiliating her with questions about what she would do for her Master, I typed," TeachU, I want to be your Master."

After a few moments she replied, "Sir, you are my online Master."

I asked TeachU, "I want to meet you offline, will you obey your Master?"

She replied quickly, "Yes, I will obey."

Those four words struck me to my core. I pressed her, "TeachU will you meet me this weekend?"

"Yes Master", came the quick response. TeachU added, "I have only one request Master. I am married and I need to ensure privacy. Please Sir, let me find the place where you can make me yours."

I wiped the tears from my eyes. I guess her desires had taken over and my hesitation and inaction had been taken by her as rejection.

The next night was Thursday night. I finished all my emails and went to AOL and our private chat room. I was soon joined by TeachU. She welcomed me and asked if tonight could be short as her children needed her. She paused and then asked," Will you join me this weekend to start our new life together?"

I told her," yes, where will we meet?

She replied, "I have a cottage at Smith Mountain Lake. Meet me at Captain Tony's Seafood Restaurant at 1 pm Saturday."

Donna had killed me, the pain was real. It crushed me to the point I could not stand. She was starting a new life at the same location we had started our life together.

That night I met Donna in our bed. In my anger I wanted to lash out at her, to hurt her, to fuck her, but all the kids were home tonight and I could hear them in their rooms. Donna and I held each other.

The next morning her plan hit me in the face. Evan was going to a friend's cabin in the mountains to fish and trail bike. The girls excitedly told me about the great soccer camp that weekend. The camp had been sold out but Donna had somehow managed to get them in after a couple of last-minute cancellations.

Liza had her license and begged to be able to drive, but the camp was 200 miles away, just too far for a new driver. Donna would drive them there and then go to her parents' house which was only 30 minutes away and spend the weekend. It just made sense.

The kids were kidding me about not getting in too much trouble by myself this weekend.

Friday night was pizza night and all the kids stayed in. The whole family laughed and we watched a new release movie on cable. Donna sat with me, her head on my chest. The kids noticed I was quiet and Liza told me, "Don't be sad, it's only for the weekend."

They didn't know how our lives were going to change. I watched Donna all night. She slept like a baby, how could she do that? How could she plan to go to another man without any guilt? Well, she would find out the truth tomorrow.

Everyone was up at the crack of dawn on Saturday. Well everyone but me, I had not fallen to sleep until near dawn and was dragging badly at 6 am. The kids ate quickly and begged to get on the road.

Donna came to me, and with love in her eyes, kissed me tenderly and told me,"I love you more than anything in the whole world."

I sat on the sofa and just wondered, I couldn't understand how she could look in my eyes, confess her love, and then go meet a lover. I prayed that she knew I was TIGER2U.

I awoke three hours later. I was glad to get the rest, it would be a hard day. I packed the items I needed in my car and got ready to get on the road. I would need a massive dose of coffee to make it up to Smith Mountain Lake. Walking to the door I spotted our dog, Duke. Shit, I had forgotten all about him. I called the kennel but it was booked for the entire weekend. I looked at Duke and motioned him to come along, I realized I was going to need every friend I had for this weekend.

Duke and I entered Captain Tony's at 11 am. Cindy met me at the hostess stand with a cry of glee and a big hug. She called to Al, now called Big Al, to come out from the kitchen. Al and Cindy had brought the Restaurant when Cara died. Big John could not stand to be in the restaurant without Cara and made Al and Cindy a very generous offer. He knew they would keep Captain Tony's, Captain Tony's. Together they welcomed me, but the concern was in their eyes. They asked me where Donna was and I nearly lost it. Big Al and I walked to our booth. I told him the story, leaving out the S&M stuff. Basically, Donna had met someone on AOL and was going to meet him here. Al's face could have drawn flies, open-mouthed, and silent.

Finally, he spoke, "No Bruce you are wrong, I know Donna and I know you two as a couple, no one could split you two and she sure as hell would never meet him here."

I told him, "Well Al, we will know in two hours. There is the chance she knows it is me but..." I never finished the sentence. "What do I have to do to get a beer around here?"

As I waited I made several phone calls. Donna had reserved a cottage here in her name, I canceled the reservation. I made a couple more calls and then thought to myself I was as ready as I would ever be. Sitting in our booth sipping my beer, I waited for my life to end.

Donna

I dropped Liza and Sabrina off at the soccer camp. They were so excited almost acting like little kids again. This camp was run by several members of the US Olympic and World Cup teams, and had a wonderful reputation. The girls would learn from their heroes. I was so happy we were in a position to give them this opportunity.

Bruce, my husband of 18 years, was a good provider, a great father, and a wonderful husband and lover. I have loved him since the summer of my 20th year. My friends had talked me into trying to get a drink with a fake ID. We went to Captain Tony's and lucked into getting a different server than the ones we usually got. His name tag read Bruce and he was cute. A little over six foot, and lean, but not skinny. He oblivious was an athlete; if I had to guess, I would have guessed baseball. But in addition to his physical attractiveness, his eyes were kind and his smile warm. He did seem very nervous as he came to our table and asked for our drink orders.

I never have been a good liar and couldn't look at him as I asked for a Pina Colada. Bruce asked for my ID and gave it back to me. He promptly returned with our drinks and I prepared to drink my first mixed drink. My friends smiled at me as I sipped the drink. It tasted good but I didn't taste much alcohol, I took another sip, yep no alcohol. I knew Bruce was on to me but was happy he hadn't made a big deal out of our sorry attempt. My friends told me a lot of places would have really embarrassed me. When Bruce came back for our meal orders I told him, "I guess the ID didn't work, I am so embarrassed." He just nodded his head and took our dinner orders.

He didn't know it, but when he left our table, he had both my order and my heart. It is funny how people talk about how hard love is, how complicated relationships are, but it never was that way for me. You see when Bruce left the table I knew I would love him for the rest of my life, and I knew it started that night.

We ran into each other the next day (you would be amazed at how much effort it took for us to accidentally meet). We smiled and talked and have been together ever since. After finishing college we started our lives together as husband and wife.

The past 18 years have been a real-life fairy tale. Today we have three wonderful kids. Evan, my Bruce clone, and pride and joy. He is so much like his Dad and I am so proud of him. Handsome, loyal, and strong of mind and body.

Liza is our little firecracker, she is a little bit of a smart ass but really sweet and good to the core. She is also extremely beautiful and I have warned her father that he needs to be ready.

Sabrina is our little miracle. You see she almost didn't make it. At 25 weeks I started to have problems. My ankles disappeared, then I was diagnosed with diabetes, and finally, my heart started to take on a mind of its own. I was in bed for seven weeks and then hospitalized for five weeks before the doctor finally said we had to do an emergency C section. Bruce was always by my side encouraging and reassuring me, but I could see the fear in his eyes. Thankfully Sabrina came out loud and proud.

My medical issues quickly disappeared and soon I was back to normal. Bruce and I talked and agreed that three was enough, the next week he went under the knife.

Normal in the Davis house was anything but boring. The kids are all active and the girls both fell in love with soccer. Evan kept busy with his friends, a variety of school activities, including three years of Varsity Baseball.

Bruce had advanced quickly at his company. He was an HR manager who led a special team which head-hunted and matched Fortune 500 companies with potential CEO's and other senior management positions. He was well respected by his coworkers and supervisors and it came as no surprise to me when he became the youngest VP in company history.

Bruce had one unnerving skill. It served him well in his work life, but for those close to him, it was sometimes a little weird. You see Bruce seemed to be able to look in your eyes and see your soul. It was after one of those Rocky movies that Bruce got his nickname. He had the eye of the Tiger, and soon coworkers and friends began to call him Tiger. He could pick the best and weed out the pretenders. His dad was a cop, and I think Bruce would have been a great one too. I am glad he never did, I loved sleeping safely with him every night. I realized early on, and soon my kids realized it too: don't hide anything from Dad; it just could not be done. I am still a little pissed about the total failure of his 30th and 40th surprise birthday parties.

I could never be mad long. Bruce was also insightful in bed. A loving and unselfish lover. We would make love for hours at a time and he never denied me any pleasure. He satisfied every desire and every fantasy I thought I could ever have. He could've had my ass if he hadn't ruined my 40th birthday party plans for him. Yes, things were pretty good at Team Davis.

Bruce purchased a home computer for the family. It appeared to be the coming thing and we thought it would be very important for the kids' education. He didn't want much to do with the computer so I took it on as my mission to learn the computer and the internet for our children.

There was so much in this brave new digital world. Encyclopedias could be accessed in minutes, and updated information kept them from becoming outdated. Then one-day fellow teachers told me about AOL. We had a trial subscription so I logged on to see what it was all about. I found a treasure chest of information; chat rooms discussed many interesting topics. I spoke with teachers throughout the county and even the world. I love English Lit and found many like-minded souls. Gardening rooms solved several problems in our yard. Cooking chat rooms give me tons of ideas about keeping our meals nutritious and tasty.

Then one day I went into a new chat room. A chat room that I knew I shouldn't enter but I needed to. Here too were like-minded individuals discussing topics and telling stories. But these stories were of a sexual nature. The topics were about S&M, BDSM, how to tie the correct knot, what a Master had done with their Sub last weekend. I simply sat and watched. One time a member asked me a question and I left the room as soon as I could, I was trembling as I looked at the computer. I looked around to make sure no one had seen me and laughed when I remembered that I was home alone, and no one could have possibly known what I was doing. I looked at the blank screen, remembered the topic, and closed my eyes. For the first time in my married life, I touched myself. I came with a strong orgasm at the computer desk. Then again an hour later while in the shower, and then a third time while preparing dinner.

The next day I decided to fight the urge to visit the dark world of S&M, and by an honest mistake, ended up in a room titled Hot for Teacher. Oh my, were the wolves out for blood. I laughed at the clumsy efforts of the men in the room, many of whom seemed to be teenagers. But one man caught my attention. NCST4U was obliviously a little older and far more civil. We attempted to talk in the room but the kids made it almost impossible. He asked if I wanted to chat in private and I agreed. I had gone private before while discussing gardening and school issues. I typed "alone at last" and NCST4U agreed with me. Soon we were chatting about life and AOL when he turned the discussion to sex. He typed that he had seen me go into one of the S&M rooms and was curious as to what had happened. I told him I just watched and read the stories.

NCST4U asked, "Was this just a curiosity of yours, or have you ever tried S&M?"

I wet my lips and answered truthfully, "I had never done anything like that, but it seems exciting."

Soon he was asking me all types of intimate questions, and I answered all of them truthfully. I realized that I was very wet, and I needed release. As I looked up I saw Bruce's face. I logged out quickly and tried to pull myself together. What was he doing here, it was only 2 pm? But thank God he was there. After shutting down the computer, I walked to him, grabbed his hand, and took him upstairs. For the next couple of hours I took out all my frustration and desire on my husband, but he didn't seem to mind.

Afterward, I just got up, kissed him on his forehead, and told him to get moving. We had a soccer game that night and the kids would be home soon needing their dinner.

Later that night he started to ask about the afternoon, I shut him down with two more hours of great sex. I had to give it to him, he hung in there pretty well for a 42-year-old. I cuddled up to Bruce that night and went to sleep, but I knew he would want answers tomorrow.

The next morning was like most mornings in the Davis household. Kids had plans to go here and there and were excitedly talking. I always make my family their lunches. I love tuna salad and so do the kids so their lunches were easy. Bruce hates tuna salad so I made him a nice thick sandwich with turkey and Swiss cheese.

The next couple of hours were spent doing laundry and straightening up the house. I tried not to look at the computer sitting on the kitchen desk but it was very difficult.

I went into the yard and tackled a couple of gardening projects, spoke with the neighbors, and basically found reasons not to go back into the house. Late afternoon found me reentering the house for a glass of tea and to relax, the computer seemed to be staring at me. I went upstairs and showered away the day's work, but as I washed, I thought about the talk yesterday. I exploded in an orgasm which shook me. I got out of the shower and went down to the kitchen.

Soon I sat down at the computer and went to AOL. NCST4U was there, I sensed he had been waiting for me. We spent a couple of minutes of small talk and then he asked me the question that went to my soul, "What would you not do for your Master?"

I sat back from the computer, I stood up and got another drink; wine replaced my sweet tea. Twice I sat down at the keyboard to give my reply, only to stand up again, and walk away. After a few minutes, NCST2U asked, "Are you still there?"

I typed, "Yes" then slowly typed my answer, "Nothing, there was nothing I wouldn't do for my Master."

I knew my truth. I logged off and went to sit on the deck and ponder what this realization might mean for me and my family.

I got up and made the family dinner. The kids and Bruce came home and started their usual end of day recaps. I loved the hustle and bustle of our home.

As we ate I realized there was a strange silence at the table. I looked up and noticed everyone was smiling at me. "What?" I asked the room.

Bruce told Sabrina, "Don't worry, the Camp told me the permission slip and payment could be turned in Monday."

Sabrina asked, "How did you like your tuna salad sandwich?"

I was confused.

Liza said to me, "Thank you for the sandwich, and my friend Anne thanks you too. The sandwich was big enough for both of us."

Bruce said," Hon, I think you mixed up our lunches today. "

Then my precious Evan stood up for me, "Mom I loved my lunch, just one question. What am I supposed to do with this?" as he held up a tampon meant for Liza. Liza and I were very embarrassed, but the room erupted in laughter.

Oh God, how did I ever do that, but I had to agree it was funny. As I watched my family laughing, I could only think about how lucky I was. But it wasn't that funny and I let my family know, if they didn't want the same thing or worse to happen tomorrow, it was time to change the subject.

As I dried the dishes Bruce came up behind me and kissed my neck. He wanted to make sure I was ok, I shook my head and smiled, and said "I guess I was a little distracted." I wasn't sure how to make it up to the kids, but I knew what to do for Bruce, and that night I did.

Saturday was an unusually quiet day for Team Davis. The girls had a home game that afternoon, and they had big plans for a team sleepover that evening. The men went into the garage to continue working on the car Bruce had purchased for Liza. Sabrina and I worked in the garden for a couple of hours, and then the family shared a wonderful lunch of salad fresh from our own garden. The girls packed their overnight bags, and we went to the soccer game.