AOL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna realized that she was being watched. She turned to see Michele and Bruce quietly looking at her. Donna said, "Thank you, Michele, it is beautiful. Can you give Bruce and me a couple of minutes alone?"

Donna opened the curtain, and as Michele passed her, Donna grabbed Michele's arm and kissed her. She probed Michele's mouth with her tongue and then released her. She knew Michele would welcome the kiss of another woman. "Thank you," Donna whispered to her.

Michele closed the door to the back of the tattoo parlor. Donna dropped to her knees in front of Bruce. She undid his belt and tried to pull down his jeans. It was difficult to get his jeans past his erection. After freeing his erection Donna turned on her knees. She dropped her head and chest to the floor. Donna felt Bruce enter her. He pounded her like an animal, and she fought to stay upright as his thrusts seemed to push her to the floor. She felt his hot seed squirt inside her and his weight press against her.

Donna turned and took his cock into her mouth to clean. Then she wiped him dry. Donna stood up and said, "Excuse me, I need to freshen up in the bathroom. She walked into the bathroom as Bruce just stood there watching her.

Donna cleaned up Bruce's seed from her sex. She washed her sex as much to cool off as to clean. Then she fixed her hair and left the bathroom.

She walked past Bruce and asked him, "Are we ready to go?"

Not waiting for an answer she opened the door and walked into the front of the tattoo parlor. Donna asked Michele, "Has Bruce taken care of everything?" Michele seemed to want to say something but she just nodded.

As she approached the front door, she looked back at Bruce. He was trailing behind her holding her dress.

Donna stopped and smiled, "I guess I need that don't I?" she said.

Bruce just nodded his head and held out the dress for her. Donna took the dress and slipped it on. As she buttoned up the dress she turned to Michele and said, "I haven't worn anything for the past four days, kind of got out of the habit. Thank you again."

Donna turned again and thanked the man holding the door for her. Bruce looked at the dozen or so people in the parlor, shrugged his shoulders, and followed his wife out the door.

Bruce opened the door for Donna and she climbed in the SUV. He entered on his side and looked at her. Donna was looking in the parlor's front window and quietly asked, "Were all those people in there when we were?"

Bruce nodded his head.

Donna turned to him and said, "If we continue this adventure, there are going to be so many places I'll never be able to show my face again. By the way, where are we?"

Bruce answered, "Just outside of Lynchburg. Are you ready to go home?"

Donna smiled and nodded. She looked at the digital clock in the SUV, it read 5:52. Smiling again, she gave Bruce until 6:00 to say something about the kiss.

Bruce and Donna started the final leg of their trip home. After a few minutes, Bruce said, "You seem to be sitting and moving much better today."

Donna was surprised at the topic but agreed, "Yes, thank you so much for the ointments. I think they have made a big difference. Yesterday I was scared of returning to school."

Bruce looked at her and said, "Scared? Why?"

Donna replied, "Oh Bruce, you don't know the teachers. If I had come in sore and tender after a long weekend with you I would never hear the end of it. They already think you are a hunk; if they saw me moving yesterday, they would start calling you a bull stud too."

Donna pulled back and punched Bruce on his shoulder. She said, "That is to wipe that grin off your face." She slapped his shoulder again, "And that's for that damn smirk, you Bastard." Donna leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, "You are my stud. But only my stud."

They pulled up to a full house. As they walked in the door all the kids hollered, "Hello." The family was having a pizza party while showing their grandmother the new computer. Donna and Bruce hugged Donna's mother.

Donna asked her mother, "I hope the kids behaved, or at least didn't get arrested, this time." Donna's mother was used to her daughter's sense of humor and just laughed off the comment.

Pandemonium erupted when Bruce asked the kids about their weekends. The girls were talking over top of each other, excitedly relaying what had happened at soccer camp. Liza excitedly exclaimed, "Sabrina scored a goal on the U.S. Olympic team goalie!"

Sabrina added, "I scored on a breakaway."

Liza said, "It was so cool."

Donna's mother added, "The coaches were very impressed by both of the girls. I think you might be hearing from them soon."

Evan had gone four wheeling up several new trials. He talked about how much Duke had enjoyed swimming in the ponds and creeks.

The Davis family ate pizza together. Bruce and Donna were so happy to see nothing had changed. Donna's mother saw a tear in Donna's eye. She hugged Donna and told her how lucky they were to have a family like this.

Donna's mother added, "You two look like honeymooners. I assume you had a great time too." Bruce and Donna blushed.

At bedtime, Bruce and Donna retired to their bedroom. Donna took off her dress and then her leather outfit. She opened her suitcase of toys and gently placed her leather straps inside. After closing the suitcase, she set the lock combo and pushed it under their bed. Bruce watched Donna as she looked at herself in the full-length mirror inspecting the three red lines across her ass. She then turned to look at the small mark above her sex. Donna was happy to wear his brand, both the tattoo and the stripes on her ass.

Bruce came up behind Donna and nudged her onto the bed. Gently he applied a treatment of the ointments and lotions on her skin.

After he finished Donna rose to prepare for bed. She brushed her teeth and then her hair. Picking up her nightshirt off the hook on the back of the door, she reentered the bedroom, dropping the garment in the dirty laundry as she walked to the bed. Donna smiled at Bruce, "Have I told you," together they repeated, "I like being naked?"

As they cuddled, Bruce kissed Donna on her forehead and said, "I love you."

Donna kissed Bruce's chest and replied, "I love you."

As they lay together quietly in their bed Bruce asked, "Donna, are you still awake?"

Donna smiled to herself, "Yes Dear, I'm still awake."

Bruce shyly said, "Can I ask you a question?"

Donna looked at the alarm clock as she answered, "Yes, Sir."

Bruce stuttered as he tried to ask, "At the tattoo parlor, after the tattoo, you thanked Michele, you....?"

Donna continued to smile, thinking it had taken him four hours but she knew he would have to ask. Interrupting Bruce she said, "You want to know why I kissed Michele, don't you?"

Not waiting for an answer Donna continued, "She did a great job and needed to be rewarded. She had that wonderful tattoo of the Three Graces on her arm; Canova's statue of the three nude women holding each other. Above her breast, she had another tattoo of the male and female symbols; two female and one male symbol interlocked in the circles. Seeing those tattoos, I thought she would appreciate a kiss, and then when she ran her fingers up my sex and across my clit, I knew she would appreciate a kiss. So I kissed her."

Bruce was excited by her answer. He simply said, "That is very exciting."

Donna disengaged from Bruce and moved her lips next to his ear. She whispered, "Do you want to know what I would have done if you had told me to properly thank her?"

Bruce could barely speak, "Yes."

Donna told her story, "I would have kissed her deeply, and as we kissed, I would have run my hands across her tight, young body. As we kissed, my hands would have caressed and cupped her breasts. I would have grabbed that beautiful ass with both hands and pressed tight against her, our breasts mashed together, our nipples touching."

Donna caressed Bruce's nipple and continued, "Next I would have pulled down those impossibly tight jeans, her panties coming down with them. After placing her on the table, I would have knelt between her legs and licked her delicious pussy. I think it would have been very tasty, don't you think it would have been delicious?"

Bruce could only grunt, "Yes, very tasty."

Donna next said, "Yes, she would have tasted wonderful. But don't worry after I made her come on my tongue; after she had three or four orgasms caused by the tongue of your wife, then I would have turned and kissed you deep so you could taste her too. You would like that wouldn't you, Sir."

Bruce said, "Oh God, YES that would be so sexy."

Donna pressed on, "As I kissed you so you could taste my female lover, as you tasted the woman your sweet wife had licked and sucked, I would pull your pants down and pull out your erect cock. Can you see me holding your cock in my hand rubbing it up and down the pussy of the woman I had just licked? Can you feel my tongue as I knelt behind you licking your balls and rimming your ass as you fucked this young woman?"

Bruce's only reply was deep breathing. Donna felt his cock, it was hard and wet.

Donna continued to whisper in his ear, "Do you want to know what I would have done after you came inside Michele? I would have pulled you away and sucked every drop of your cum out of her pussy. Every drop from inside her and then every drop on her sex from the tip of her clit down to her sweet ass. I wouldn't kiss her again even though she would want me to. No, your cum in my mouth would only belong to me. Then I would have claimed the cum left on your cock, lapping up every trace of your seed."

Donna felt Bruce's orgasm as his cock pulsed and shot onto his stomach and chest. She realized he had cum without being touched. Whispering into his ear she said, "Thank you for giving me even more."

She licked his stomach, chest, and cock, cleaning him completely. Then she kissed Bruce and asked, "Would that have been a proper thank you, Sir?"

Bruce softly answered, "I was thinking maybe a fruit basket, but your plan would work too."

They laughed and kissed again.

As they lay together in the dark they knew their sex lives would never be the same. Both had loved the sex life they once had, but knew new experiences were in their future. Each trusted and loved the other and Team Davis was ready for the future.

************************************************************

Thank you to everyone who made it to the end. I would love to hear your comments on this story. Your feedback is extremely helpful as I try to learn how to write.

I do ask you take it easy on Donna Davis. I think I fell in love with my character while writing their story. I paraphrase that famous actress of screen and animation, Jessica Rabbit, who once said, "I'm not bad, I'm just written that way."

Thank you once again.