AOL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat stood in the kitchen attempting to process what Tiger had told her. No clothes for the entire weekend. What if someone came by? What if they needed to go to town? What if something happened to the kids and they needed to go home? Tiger walked in carrying a large towel, walking by her he said, "Speechless is a good look for you." Tiger added, "Now come with me, you are filthy."

Tiger stopped and grabbed a bottle of shampoo and a bar of soap from his suitcase. He also pulled out a toothbrush and toothpaste, then a comb and brush. Tiger told Kat "You have everything you need here."

He gave her the soap and shampoo and told her to follow him. They walked out of the cabin and Kat assumed they were heading for the outhouse/shower. The cabin did not have a functioning bathroom; the major reason the wives had not been there as much as the boys. Cindy was convinced this was not an accident, but Al had met them halfway. The building was a nice well lit room. Half the room consisted of a composting toilet. The other half had a shower and sink. A water heater provided the hot water.

Kat stopped and said, "Tiger I am dirty but will the water be hot already? We just got here."

Tiger replied, "It doesn't matter. We are not going to the outhouse. We will not use the shower and I know you don't have to pee."

Tiger started walking to the side of the cabin and Kat followed. He stopped at the SUV and turned on the headlights. Then walking to the side of the cabin, he opened the utility room door, and pulled out the water hose. "Kat take off the collar and leash, and give them to me," Tiger ordered. She did as she was told. "Take off your clothes," he said.

Kat assumed she meant the leather outfit. "Nowhere on earth would it be considered clothes," she whispered to herself.

"Kat kneel on the grass for me," Tiger said. As she did so Tiger turned on the water, "Oh it's a little cold" he said. Kat felt the water pour down her head on to her shoulders and on to her breasts.

"Oh God, that's cold," she screamed.

Tiger replied, "Then you better hurry."

Kat shivered, her nipples were so hard they hurt. As Tiger redirected the hose she quickly opened the shampoo and washed her hair, she then quickly stood up and washed her body with the soap bar. As she touched her pussy with the soap she nearly collapsed with a strong orgasm. Kat thought to herself, 'No not now, it's too damn cold.' She was going as fast as possible. Finishing she turned to Tiger and knelt again. The cold water poured over her head as she rinsed the shampoo from her hair. She quickly stood up and turned around when commanded. It seemed to take forever and she was relieved when the water was turned off. As she stood illuminated by the car's headlights, another truck drove down the road. Tiger, backlit by the vehicle's lights, told her to turn around, she obeyed. He said to turn back around and spread your legs, she obeyed.

He walked to her and put the collar back on her. Then he opened the towel and wrapped her up in its soft warmness. He picked her up and carried her into the cabin and took her to the back bedroom. After laying her on the bed he went to the living room and brought back the comb and brush. He told her, "Kat, take some time to get cleaned up. No hurry just come out when you are ready."

Kat thanked him, she knew she needed to clean up but also needed some time to just sit. It had been an exciting day. Kat combed her hair back and pulled it into a ponytail using a hair tie she found on the dresser. She dried herself completely and put the towel on the foot of the bed. She laid on the bed and pulled the comforter over her. God, she was cold.

Tiger was busy in the kitchen. He put two chicken breasts on the grill. He pulled out the fixings for a salad. As he made the salad he was thinking about what he should be doing next. He thought back to Kat's washing; God, that had to have been cold. But she did it. She has done everything he asked her, just as she had promised. As he prepared to slice the cucumber he had an idea of what could be next. He smiled and his cock hardened at his idea.

He checked the grill and the chicken was done, so he shut down the grill and brought the meat into the kitchen. After putting the chicken in the oven to stay warm, he walked down the hall to Kat.

He found her asleep curled into a tight ball with the comforter over top of her. He looked at her face, the face of his angel. He decided to leave her there, it had been a long day for both of them. He turned off the light as he walked out of the room. Halfway down the hall he realized: Bruce would do what he just did for Donna; Tiger would not. Kat would not want him to leave. Tiger turned and reentered the room without turning on the light. "Kat, Kat" he whispered.

She stirred and looked up. "I'm sorry Bruce, I must have fallen asleep," Kat said.

Tiger whispered very softly into her ear, "Bruce isn't here Kat, I have you now. You need to come with me, now." Kat obeyed.

As they walked into the kitchen Tiger showed her the salad. He told her, "The chicken breasts are done and in the oven. You need to prepare the cucumber and then bring the salad to the table."

Kat moved over to the counter and started to slice the cucumber.

"Stop!" Tiger said, "The cucumber needs to be prepped."

Kat thought "prepped?" How do you prep a cucumber other than by slicing it? Then she knew. "Where shall I prep it Sir?"

Tiger pointed to the sofa, and Kat went towards the sofa. She noticed the sofa had a blanket and two towels on the cushion. Tiger chuckled, "It's not our sofa."

Kat sat on one of the towels on the sofa. Looking at Tiger, she spread her legs as far as she could. She sucked the cucumber and ran it down her body, from her mouth down between her breasts and then to her sex. She pushed the cucumber inside her; she didn't need foreplay or lube, she was wet and ready for whatever her lover wanted. As she pushed the cucumber in and out her mind drifted.

Donna had never masturbated in front of Bruce. Donna, until six weeks ago, hadn't masturbated in almost 20 years. Now she remembered the time that summer 20 years ago. She and Cindy were on Donna's bed in the bedroom they shared in the vacation house. She spoke excitedly about the waiter at Captain Tony's.

She went to sleep dreaming of Bruce. Sweet dreams of the two of them handing hands, canoeing on the lake, kissing on the deck. In the middle of the night, Donna awoke. Her dreams had turned sexual and had aroused her like never before. Donna got up and went into the bathroom. She locked the door and sat on the toilet. She knew she wanted Bruce, she wanted him to kiss her, to kiss her breasts. Would he put his fingers up inside her? Would he make her suck his cock? Would he stick his cock inside her, take her? She imagined Bruce making her do all kinds of dirty sexual acts.

Kat remembered that night. Kat remembered coming all over her hand. She wasn't sure what had just happened, but it was her first orgasm, and it felt so good. As the memory of her first orgasm swept over her she came, and came, and came.

Tiger watched Kat move the cucumber down her body and inside herself. He could see her wetness. He could hear the slushing noises confirming that wetness. Her eyes were closed, her body moving as she fucked herself at a speed that amazed him. Within minutes it started again, fluid flew from her. It squirted, gushed, and just poured out of her pussy. He wondered what she fantasied about as she masturbated for him. What dirty, degrading deeds were arousing her so? Who was she fucking to excite her so? The sounds were almost animalistic. But in the middle of her ecstasy, he heard her say the word; the word that until that very moment, he had not realized he needed to hear. Kat moaned, "Bruce, Bruce, Oh Bruce." God, he loved this woman.

Kat pulled the cucumber from her pussy. She opened her eyes and looked at Bruce. She then looked down and saw the huge puddle of her cum. She wondered how she was going to control this, but she was so happy. She had discovered the source of these S&M desires. She had discovered that the very desires that seemed to threaten her marriage, had actually started on the night she met him. These desires had come from her deep desire for him.

Tiger looked at Kat, she was so beautiful. He had never watched her masturbate before, it was so sexual, so arousing. He walked to her unzipping his pants. As he dropped to his knees in front of her, Kat pulled him into her. She prepared to be fucked as he had taken her before, but he didn't fuck her, he didn't take her. He held her with his cock deep in her and whispered in her ear, "Bruce needs to make love to Donna."

She smiled and whispered to him, "Donna needs to make love to Bruce." It was a slow dance, an act of tenderness, an act of trust, openness. The world had faded away, it was only the two of them and they were united as one.

After resting in each other's arms. Kat turned to Tiger and said, "I don't want to break the mood, but I have to ask you something"

"You can ask me anything," Tiger replied.

"I know," Kat cooed. "Tiger, I'm really hungry, can we eat dinner?"

"Oh thank God" came Tiger's laughing reply. "I thought my stomach was going to start talking for me."

They got up and walked to the table. Tiger retrieved the chicken breasts from the oven. Kat brought over the bowl of salad with the knife. She then walked to the sofa and picked up the cucumber. She returned to the table and sliced the cucumber into the salad. "I think you will like the seasoning on the cucumber, "she said.

Tiger picked up a slice and bit into it, "Perfect my Dear, just perfect."

They ate the meal in near silence, but it was not an emptiness, a sadness like that which so often overwhelms married couples. No, Tiger and Kat were content. Each had received from the other what they most needed. They finished the meal and cleaned up the dishes. She washed, he dried. They touched and smiled at each other as they moved about the small kitchen.

As they left to go up in the loft Kat stopped Tiger. "I need to say a couple of things to you if I may? "She asked.

"Please do." he replied.

Kat said, "Thank you for the wonderful day. It has been eye-opening. Thank you for loving me, you are my world. Thank you for forgiving me, it means more than you will ever know. And now Sir, could I ask one favor of you?"

"Yes" replied Tiger.

"Thank you, Sir. Tomorrow when we awake I want to continue as Tiger and Kat but tonight Donna needs Bruce to be with her."

He nodded in agreement and then told her "Bruce has been with Donna since we made love before dinner. He would love to be with you tonight."

They brushed their teeth in the kitchen sink, turned off the downstairs lights, and walked up the steps to the loft. Together they made the bed.

They moved into their normal position; she placed her head on his chest and intermingled their legs. Bruce asked if they could change it up tonight, and Donna nodded. Bruce disengaged from her and moved his head down her body. He rested his head on her stomach and curled his legs inside of hers. Then he kissed the scar and closed his eyes.

Donna ran her fingers through his hair as he had done hers so many times. As she looked at him, she realized he was already asleep. She knew she had tested him, she knew she had hurt him, she knew he had forgiven her. Every night for the past 20 years he had held and protected her in her sleep, tonight he was her child. Her child had suffered, and just needed to feel her presence. For the first time in many years, she knew, not only did Bruce love her, but he also needed her. It felt wonderful to be needed by him. She now closed her eyes and fell immediately into a deep sleep.

Tomorrow would be exciting. Kat and Tiger would continue their explorations. Donna had wonderful news to share with Bruce.

SATURDAY

Kat realized she was alone as she awoke. The cabin was surprisingly warm as she pulled the covers off of her. The air felt good on her skin and she wondered why she had never slept nude before. She stretched out her arms, and ran her hand across her sex; it was a strange feeling to be totally bare there. As she moved she felt the soreness in her sex and her ass. Nothing too bad, but she knew new muscles had been given a workout last night.

Kat walked to the rail of the loft and saw the fire in the fireplace. She could smell the coffee and the bacon cooking in the kitchen. Her Bruce, what a creature of habit. He was cooking a "man's breakfast" just like he did every Sunday. She had to pee and then remembered the outhouse. As she looked for her robe she also remembered she had no robe, nor any other clothing for the weekend. She saw Bruce's shirt from yesterday and quickly pulled it over her head. The shirt barely covered her ass but it would have to do. Kat walked downstairs and hugged Tiger from behind. "Good morning, Sir" she softly murmured to him.

"Good morning, Bitch" he sweetly replied as he turned to kiss her. He cut their kiss short and looked at her. "What have you got on?" he asked sternly."

"I just needed something to wear to the outhouse. " Kat softly replied.

"Take it off, take it off, now," Tiger demanded. "You have two blankets to use, when I say you can use them." He held his hand out for the shirt.

Kat immediately took off the shirt and gave it to him, "I am sorry, Sir" she answered in just above a whisper.

"Sir, may I have my blanket to go to the outhouse?" Kat meekly requested.

"You are not allowed to use the outhouse, my bitch peed in the road last night, and she can pee in the woods today," Tiger said as he stared at her body.

Kat felt the need to cover up. She didn't understand why she felt so exposed in front of the man who had seen her naked thousands of times. He pointed out the window to the clothesline. "Unfortunately you soiled both your blankets yesterday and I needed to wash them this morning. I will find you something to wear."

The urge to pee was now very strong and she hoped Tiger would give her something soon. Tiger walked back with her sandals and collar. As she slipped on the sandals he attached her collar. "Now go quickly, breakfast is ready, and we have a busy day." Tiger stated.

She went to the door. As she opened the door three trucks drove past on the road. She jumped back inside and felt a sharp sting on her ass. She looked back to see a smiling Tiger holding a rolled-up towel in his hand. Tiger said, "I told you to hurry."

"Yes Sir." Kat replied, rubbing her ass. Kat remembered that she had not only asked for this, but had practically forced him into this weekend. Kat walked to the edge of the woods, squatted, looked at Tiger in the window, and relieved herself. Another truck passed the cabin as she peed but she realized they couldn't see her.

She walked over to the clothesline and felt the blankets and towels on the line. They were still wet. She would be nude for a while today.

Entering the cabin she quickly went to the kitchen. "I am sorry, Sir," Kat told him. "Is there anything I can do to help with breakfast?"

Tiger looked at her and said, "Pour us both a cup of coffee and I'll bring breakfast to the table."

Kat poured their coffees, and prepared his the way he liked it. She sat at the table and watched Tiger move in the kitchen. She took in the man before her. Tiger was still the tall lean man she first saw that summer 20 years ago. He looked good with two day's growth of beard, his hair messed as much as it could be with its short length. He wore a pair of tight jeans and an old t-shirt. She watched his muscles ripple as he moved about. God, he was a good looking man.

As she was touching herself she realized she should stop, but she didn't stop and felt the orgasm flood her senses. Kat moved her fingers back onto the table. As Tiger approached the table, Kat brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean.

She told Tiger, "It smells wonderful," as he unloaded the plates from the tray. He had a bowls of fruit, bacon, sausage, and an omelet for each of them. He had prepared himself his normal Western Omelet, she expected a veggie omelet. Today hers was much more colorful. Kat looked up at Tiger and asked, "You made me a Kaptain Krunch omelet?"

"Yes, and I expect you to clean your plate." Tiger replied sternly. Tiger watched every bite Kat ate of the omelet, his smile broadening with each one. She was hungry, finishing off the omelet and some bacon and fruit.

It was a good breakfast, but a quiet one. Kat refilled their coffees and Tiger told her to come over to the sofa so they could talk. Kat sat down and curled her legs up beneath her. Tiger cleared his throat and started the conversation. "I think we need to discuss what we expect from this time together."

Kat nodded and then said "Yes Sir. I would like to say thank you for what we have done up to this point. It has been very exciting and arousing. I know it took a lot for you to do these things for, and to me."

Tiger said, "I appreciate that. Now we need to clarify some things. In the chatroom, we covered so many different topics, so many different kinks. I need to know if there are any particular actions you want from this weekend. Also, I need to know how far you want to take this adventure." Kat just nodded.

Tiger said "Let's start with the easy questions. It seems we should have a safe word in case I go beyond what you feel comfortable with. Kat just say this word and I promise to stop immediately." Tiger started throwing out suggestions, "Red, stop, cease, Blue, Ostrich, and....

"Bruce" Kat whispered.

"Yes," Tiger replied.

"No, my safe word is, Bruce." Kat whispered. "I know he waits for me after this weekend. It is a word that will always protect me, it is my safe place. It should be my safe word." Tiger nodded as he looked at her with awe.

He said, "OK, now is there anything special you want from this time?"

Kat paused to take a sip of her coffee. She started to speak but after a few words, she realized she was talking too low to be heard. She looked up at Tiger and started again, "This is a lot harder to do when I am talking with you in person, instead of in the chat room. I enjoy every topic we had discussed, and while I cannot say I have liked everything we have done so far, I can say I have felt it all."

Tiger asked "felt it all?"

Kat answered "Yes, felt it all. It was sexy, humiliating, but mostly, it was emotional. I felt a wide variety of deep emotions. This is what I want for this weekend: To feel deep emotions and to feel them with you."

There was one thing she wanted to say but couldn't bear to say it while he looked at her.

Tiger said. "I think I understand what you are saying because I have felt the emotions that you are talking about. But I don't want to leave here without satisfying your needs."

Kat smiled at Tiger, her man needed a "to do" list even in this. It was time to open up totally, for after all, isn't that what she had promised? Isn't it what she asked of him?

Kat spoke again, "OK particulars, I have enjoyed the things we have done until this point, I just ask you don't get too caught up in just those types of things. Public humiliation made me come, but I don't want to just do that five or six times a day. Does that make sense to you?"

After Tiger nodded, Kat continued, "I had hoped we would try anal sex and we did. Thank you. We have now done it, and if it's okay with you, I would like to try it again. It not only made me feel very nasty, it really felt good. I think it would feel good in our bedroom too. There is only one other thing I need to try this weekend..." Kat spoke and then paused.

Tiger looked at her with a concerned look. There was silence in the room for only 30 seconds, but it felt like 30 hours to the couple.

1...56789...13