Apartment

Story Info
Four guys get a place to screw around, three get screwed.
20.8k words
4.5
8.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The events described in this story actually happened and are recorded here as told to me. Where detail is omitted or memory is limited, I have filled in with dialogue or imaginative description, sometimes exaggerated or fictional. Never the less, the story is based on real events. However, I have severely shortened the time frame of the events to facilitate the telling of the story. This condensation of the time frame of the events has the unfortunate consequence of portraying the protagonist as some sort of superhuman sexual partner although he is not opposed to the description. I can assure you that he is as normal as you and I and I hope the reader can dismiss this characterization and enjoy the story.

We're all human. I think that's a safe assumption since you're reading this and, in my limited experience, I've never encountered a non-human that can read. As humans, and probably non-humans as well, we have something in common - we all make mistakes. I once knew a fellow who took umbrage at that observation. He claimed to have made only one mistake in his life. He thought he had made a mistake but, on further examination, he hadn't. His mistake was that he thought he had made a mistake.

All that aside, when I was twenty-four and between wives for the first time, I made a horrendous mistake. A life changing mistake. A mistake that still stands as the biggest mistake of my life although it worked out okay at the time.

At the time, I was living in a one bedroom, second floor apartment above a couple about my own age. I had a full-time job without alimony or child support payments, and I volunteered with the township fire department as a rescue squad member. Back then, before EMT's, we only had advanced first aid training. Not much by today's standards but sufficient for the time. I was fairly well known in town at the time and had a number of acquaintances in the police and fire departments.

I was never reluctant to get it on with the ladies, an issue in my divorce. At the time, I was thick headed, arrogant and insensitive. I was unable to see the error of my activities let alone accept responsibility for them.

Within a month of my wife of less than a year moving out, I was fucking a big titted, Catholic girl in the backseat of my car or at her parent's house when they weren't home. Patti told me she was born to fuck and I was eager to contribute to her birthright. I wasn't her only partner but I didn't care. She once showed me a calendar that she explained was her insurance if she became pregnant. There were initials in most of the dated boxes. There were few open dates and my initials were the most frequent. Rubbers, that was what we called condoms at the time, were a constant companion for both of us.

We enjoyed each other's company so much that we occasionally rented a room at a low rent motel at the edge of town. The motel was an inconvenient expense for me even when we split the cost. We needed a better venue.

Why not my apartment? Simple. I didn't want to be seen publically leading women into my apartment as it might damage my reputation in my small town where everyone knew what everyone else was up to. Patti agreed. She didn't want anyone to assume anything that might label her either.

That's when three of my acquaintances caught up to me in the diner and offered me a deal. Alvin and Theodore were married, paid firemen. Simon was a policeman. He wasn't married but he was engaged.

They all had regular mistresses. Hot chicks that satisfied their sense of adventure while allowing them to have conservative relationships with their wives and fiancé. What caused them to approach me was never explained but their pitch was a possible solution to my problem.

They had located an apartment, about fifteen miles west of town that they could use to satisfy their carnal, extramarital, activities. The problem was, they wanted at least one more participant to share the cost and they thought I might be interested. Their proposal interested me since, although unmarried, I wanted to preserve the sanctuary that was my apartment. They wanted me to chip in fifty dollars a month toward the rent.

Even back then, two hundred dollars a month didn't seem enough to rent a decent apartment but, what the hell, all they wanted it for was to get laid. I signed up and gave them fifty dollars. Two days later, they gave me an address two towns away and a key. They also told me they were having a group gathering to christen the new apartment on Saturday at one pm and they invited me to bring my girlfriend and some beer.

I mentioned it to Patti. She wasn't enthusiastic but I explained that it was cheaper than a motel once a week and more private. She agreed to come with me but she wasn't going to fuck me in front of anyone else and she didn't approve of me fucking anyone else in front of her. Even though I hadn't seen the apartment, I told her it had a separate bedroom and that seemed to at least nudge her curiosity.

I picked up Patti Saturday morning. We stopped for beer and lunch and then headed for the apartment. The address Simon gave me was to an auto collision repair shop. Confused, it took us a few minutes to realize that the apartment was over the business, up a long stairway on the outside of the building to a door on the second floor.

We climbed the stairs and I used the key to open the door. The inside was dimly lit only from the light through the windows. Three couples greeted us. It appeared that they had been there for a while but the atmosphere was anything except a party. While Simon introduced everyone, Theodore and his girlfriend, Nona, Alvin and his girlfriend Sarah and his girlfriend Cindi.

I was looking around the room. I could feel Patti tensing up next to me. As insensitive as I was, I could understand her reaction. The one room apartment was a mess. There was no furniture unless you considered the numerous stained mattresses scattered around as furniture. The floor was littered with candy wrappers, fast food carry out bags, empty beer cans and liquor bottles. I think I even saw a couple of used rubbers among the trash. The whole thing even smelled bad, a condition that the half dozen air fresheners couldn't disperse.

Patti gripped my hand tightly. I concluded that the tension I felt in the room was from the other three women who felt similarly to Patti. I realized in that moment that I'd made a mistake. Potentially a life changing mistake. A mistake that might associate Patti and me with men like the three men in the room with us. A mistake I needed to correct immediately. I determined that Patti and I weren't staying.

Simon was looking at me, waiting for me to introduce Patti and me. Instead, I said, "Simon this isn't what I expected. Patti and I won't be staying."

I tossed him the key and told him to keep the fifty dollars and the beer but not to expect another contribution. Patti and I left and started down the outside stairway. We were near the bottom when someone called from the top.

"Wait for us," she said.

I turned around to see who was calling us. All three women were on the stairway behind us. Cindi was leading the way and I assumed it was her that had called out. Patti and I reached my car and waited for the others to catch up.

The five of us stood in an awkward group. I realized that I hadn't introduced Patti and me upstairs. I started the conversation. "I'm David and this is Patti. I'm sorry but I didn't get your names upstairs. I was too focused on the environment."

Cindi smiled. "Forgiven. We weren't particularly happy about the apartment but were afraid to say anything until you spoke up. This is Nona and Sarah and I'm Cindi."

None of them looked much older than nineteen. I learned later that Cindi was twenty.

"Nice to meet you," said Patti and shook each of their hands.

That meeting shook my conscious. For maybe the first time, I began to understand how my actions affected others. I owed Patti an apology. "Patti, I'm sorry I subjected you to that. You're better than that even if I'm not."

"Apology accepted," she said. "At least you realized it before it got out of control and I never thought you were like those guys. What do we do now?"

"I think we need to talk about today," offered Sarah. "I, at least, need to reconsider who I am and what I mean to those around me."

"Good thinking," agreed Cindi. "I've already decided that Simon is history. Even if he's a cop."

"I agree," commented Nona. "Although I think I'll just tell Ted to fuck off."

Everybody laughed. "Can we go somewhere to talk?" asked Sarah.

Nobody had an immediate suggestion. Finally, Patti said, "Dave has his own apartment."

"Nothing like we've just seen, I hope," commented Cindi.

"I've never seen it," said Patti. "But I know Dave and I recommend it sight unseen."

"Great," said Sarah. "Only two problems. Where is it and how do we get there?"

I was startled by the direction of the discussion. I had been arduously trying to keep my apartment separate from my less than socially acceptable activities and now, four attractive women were inviting themselves there. Something was happening between these women that hadn't known each other until about ten minutes ago and they seemed to include me as a founding member of the group. Probably because I led the exodus from the unsanitary den their boyfriends had thought was suitable for them.

"What the hell," I thought. "This is different from what I was trying to avoid happening in my apartment."

I made another decision that wasn't a mistake. I conceded that what was happening in the moment was more important than protecting my reputation. I'd already pissed off two firemen and a policeman. What else could be more damaging than that?

I started to give them driving directions when I realized that each of them had arrived with their former boyfriends and they didn't have transportation.

"Hop in," I said. "I'll drive.

Patti gave me a huge kiss. "Thank you," she said and we all managed to squeeze into my AMC Hornet, Patti in the front and the other three crammed in the back seat.

Thirty-five exciting minutes later we arrived at my garden apartment complex and I led the bevy of women to my door. Before unlocking the door, I asked them to keep the noise down. "I have neighbors and I don't want to disturb them any more than necessary."

I opened the door and we all trooped up the stairs to the second floor. "This is really nice," commented Nona.

Three of the women sat on the sofa, the only seating in the room. Patti was seated on one end with Cindi in the middle and Nona next to her. I dragged the two kitchen table chairs in front of them for Sarah and I and we sat down.

"Anything to drink?" asked Cindi.

"I have beer," I suggested.

"That'll do," Cindi replied and the others nodded in agreement.

I got five of the seven cans of beer from the refrigerator and the can opener from a drawer and took them back to the living area. I opened one can with the opener, cutting a triangular opening in the top of the can. I added a smaller triangle on the opposite side to allow air to enter and handed the can to Patti. Patti handed the opened can to one of the women as I opened a second can. We repeated the routine until we each had an open can of Budweiser.

Cindi held up her beer. "To a better tomorrow," she toasted.

"To a better today," added Nona and we all drank.

Holding her can of beer in both of her hands in her lap, Nona commented, "I can't believe that bastard Ted expected me to spread my legs for him in that awful place."

From her comment, I concluded that I was a member of whatever group these women were forming.

"I think I know what Al really thinks about me now," added Sarah.

"I agree," said Cindi. "I have only one problem now."

"Where to bury the body?" quipped Sarah.

"No. Something more immediate," said Cindi.

"We're listening," said Sarah.

"When I got up this morning," started Cindi. "I took a shower, put on my happy face, got dressed in my best bra and panties and expected to have a better than normal day."

"Me too," commented Nona. The others nodded in agreement.

"What I'm trying to say," continued Cindi, "is, I expected to get laid, and I haven't given up the possibility."

"Me too," repeated Nona. The others nodded again.

I was aware of the conversation, but minding my own business when I felt the stares of the four women looking at me.

I looked at each of them. "Whoa. Whoa, ladies. Why am I suddenly the center of this conversation?"

"Since you're the only cock in the room," suggested Patti.

"It's four against one. That doesn't sound survivable to me and, anyway, nobody asked me," I argued defensively.

"Are you telling me you're not interested?" asked Cindi.

"Maybe interested but not ready," I said.

"You don't have an erection just thinking about the possibilities?" asked Cindi.

"Truthfully," I answered. "No."

I looked at Patti. "Are you okay with this?" I asked.

"You were a hero today," she said. "I think you deserve a reward."

"What they're proposing is more than a reward," I contended.

"You've never objected to sharing me with other men," reminded Patti. "Why should I object if you're doing the same?"

"But you've never done it in front of me," I tried again.

"I don't see anything unusual happening in front of me," Patti insisted.

I had nothing to say.

Cindi began to unbutton her blouse. "Do you think if I got undressed in front of you it would change anything?" she asked.

I declined to answer. We both knew the answer.

I watched as Cindi unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it from the waist of her skirt. She took off her blouse and handed it to Patti who laid it over the arm of the sofa. She was wearing a light blue bra with lace edges. Certainly one of the nicer bras I'd ever seen.

"You really are different," stated Cindi.

"How so?" I asked.

"Simon would be standing in front of me by now," she said. "With his cock out and trying to stuff it in my mouth."

"I'm not Simon," I responded.

"Thank God for that," Cindi said. She leaned forward and unhooked her bra behind her back. When she leaned back, she handed her bra to Patti who added it to her blouse on the arm of the sofa.

Cindi's breasts were more beautiful than her bra. They were larger than I originally surmised. Her areolas were small, light pink and supported nipples large enough to kindle my imagination. My physical reaction mirrored my imagination. I squirmed and adjusted myself.

"I knew I could get your attention," exclaimed Cindi.

Patti reached out and palmed one of Cindi breasts. If Cindi was surprised by Patti, she didn't show it. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and encouraged Patti to explore. Patti squeezed Cindi's other breast. "David," she said. "You have to feel these."

I was having trouble understanding Patti. The woman who recently told me she didn't want to watch me fucking another woman in front of her was encouraging me to play with another woman's breasts that would probably lead to exactly what she didn't want to see.

"Come on, Dave," Patti insisted. "You have to try this. Nona, change seats with him."

Nona got up and stood next to me. Reluctantly, I gave up my seat to her. Cindi patted the seat beside her that Nona had abandoned. I sat beside her on the sofa.

"You really are different," commented Cindi.

"Truthfully," I admitted. "I'm not that different than Simon. At least I wasn't until today."

"What happened today?" Cindi asked.

"That I could treat someone I cared about as callously as I did shook me to my roots. I wasn't raised that way. I wasn't that person. Call it a wake up call. Call it whatever you want. I just can't think of Patti, or any of you, as just objects to be used when I needed it."

"How about if I need it," smiled Cindi. "Give me your hand."

Cindi took my hand and pressed it against the breast that Patti wasn't squeezing. Cindi closed her eyes again. I squeezed her breast. I ran my thumb over her nipple. Cindi took a deep breath and held it. "Nice, isn't it?" asked Patti.

Cindi let out her breath. "Can I borrow your man?" she asked Patti.

"You'd be in good hands," Patti told her.

Cindi put her hand over my hand on her breast. "I know that," she said. "Is that a yes?"

"It is," Patti confirmed.

I looked at Patti. She seemed calmer, more at ease than I'd ever seen her. "You're really okay with this?" I asked her.

"I am," she said.

Cindi looked at me and pointed to an archway in the wall. "Is that the way to the bedroom?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Come with me," ordered Cindi as she stood up from the sofa. "I don't know how long this will take," she said to Patti.

"Take your time," Patti said. "We'll wait our turn."

I wondered what Patti meant as Cindi led me toward the bedroom. Thirty seconds later I wasn't wondering about anything except trying to breathe as Cindi planted a suck my breath, and tongue, kiss on me and grabbed me by my erection through my pants.

"How long does it take to get these off?" asked Patti.

Patti was naked in front of me and on her knees waiting before I could get my pants and briefs off. I staggered back when she sucked my erection into her mouth and I closed the door before leaning against it.

"Cindi," I managed to say.

Cindi held my erection in her right hand, removed her mouth and responded, "Yes."

"That's incredible," I said. "But can we move to the bed?"

Cindi looked over her shoulder at the bed as if she was deciding if it was too far away. "Good idea," she agreed.

We moved to the bed. Cindi positioned me on my back, lay between my legs and resumed where she left off. She was very good. I could sense she was pushing all the right buttons that led to the inevitable eruption. I needed something to distract me.

"Turn around," I suggested.

Cindi paused for a moment, seemed to find my suggestion reasonable, turned around, laying on top of me and straddling my face. Cindi's pubic hair was thick, curly and dark. A dark crevice was between her swollen hairy labia. I used to fingers to separate her lips. The bright shinny pink of her inner labia was a sharp contrast with her almost black pubic hair.

I put my hands on her hips and slowly lowered her lips to my lips. I slid my tongue between her labia and tasted her for the first time. Her hips fluttered in my hands. She smelled like warm pastry and tasted salty with undertones of cinnamon and chocolate. I feasted on her and she responded with a shutter and a larger sample of her delicious fluids.

"Fuck, Dave," she managed to say. "What are you doing to me?"

"Proving I'm a changed man," I said.

"You're interfering with what I'm trying to do," she complained.

"Don't waste it," I suggested. "Turn around and suck me with this." I ran my tongue along the entrance of her vagina.

Seconds later, she was astride me with one hand on my chest and the other aiming my erection to her waiting opening. Two seconds later, she was fully impaled on my erection and breathing heavily. I pushed up into her. She pushed down against me. We established a rhythm that pushed us both toward massive orgasms.

"Roll us over," Cindi said.

We rolled over and I pumped into her between her legs. Each stroke evoked a grunt and a return stroke. I could feel my orgasm building but Cindi got there first. Her scream was sure to be noticed in the living room if not the neighborhood. My orgasm wasn't far behind.

I paused and declared, "Cindi, we didn't use a rubber."

"I don't care," she said.

"But,..." I started to remind her again.

"I said I don't care. I don't care," she repeated.

With her words echoing in my ears, I erupted inside her. I pumped three or four bursts and then several reflexive pulses inside her. I rolled off her and lay alongside her. I stroked her hair. "Are you okay?" I asked.