Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Liz said. "Please don't. We love it. It's led to some of the best sex of our marriage."

Liz's assertion surprised me. I realized that she was wearing a robe, tied at her waist, and the robe was becoming loose as she talked. Her larger than possible breasts were in danger of exposure. It was possible that she and Greg had been having sex downstairs while Cindi and I were have sex upstairs.

"I don't know what to say," I commented hoping to prolong the conversation until Liz's robe fell completely open.

"You don't have to say anything," added Liz. "Just keep on doing what you're doing. We don't mind and we'll never report you to the management."

It was at that moment that Liz realized the precarious state of her robe. "Look at me," she said.

Liz quickly opened her robe, wrapped it more tightly around her body and retied the belt. In the process she flashed me her right breast and her large triangle of pubic hair. Greg never had a clue about Liz's exposure and I was convinced it was not accidental.

"Thank you," I said with a sly smile.

"No problem, Liz smiled.

We said good night. Greg and Liz went back into their apartment and I went upstairs to mine. That was Monday night of what was to be an exciting week.

Patti stopped by after work on Tuesday. She had a couple of items she wanted to discuss and I had a couple of my own. Patti explained that she had been assigned to a critical project at work and would make the next week difficult for her and for us. She was expecting to work late every night and probably Saturday and most of Sunday as well. She proposed asking Cindi, Nona and Sarah to take up the slack.

I explained that we probably didn't have to ask and related my experience with Cindi the night before, omitting the details that would only derail the conversation. Patti seemed relieved by Cindi's visit and agreed to let things evolve naturally with the other women.

That led me to my second item to discuss with Patti. "Cindi had a key to my apartment," I stated.

"I gave it to her," admitted Patti. "I was hoping that it would work out as it apparently has."

"Cindi said you made more than one key," I further stated.

"I did. I made three copies," Patti confessed. "I gave one to each of the others. I hope you don't mind."

"I don't but it would have been nice if you had discussed it with me first. I gave you that key because I thought our relationship was different and now I'm wondering if your understanding was the same."

"David," said Patti. "Our relationship is different but after the events on Saturday I didn't think giving the others your key was a significant expansion of relationship. I'm truly sorry I didn't talk to you first and I guarantee nothing like it will happen again without your input."

"Thanks," I said. "I don't think giving them keys really changed anything and, I have to admit, it was nice coming home to Cindi cooking supper for me instead of my having to answer a knock on my door with pizza delivery."

"We good?" asked Patti.

"We're good," I agreed. "However, we need to discuss a new wrinkle that may influence how we move forward."

"I'm listening," offered Patti.

"Last night, after I walked Cindi to her car, my downstairs neighbors, Liz and Greg, were waiting for me," I opened.

"I assume they weren't thrilled with all the activity over their heads," commented Patti.

"Exactly the opposite," I informed Patti. "They were more than okay with our activities. They actually told me that listening to us incentivized their own sexual activities. Liz admitted that they were having the best sex of their marriage and told me they would never complain or report me to the apartment management."

"So, what's the problem?" asked Patti.

"Nothing with that," I told her. "The problem is that Liz was wearing only a robe and she flashed me before they went inside."

"So, you got a free peek at a tit and maybe more," said Patti. "How's that a problem?"

"It was the way she did it," I explained. "It wasn't accidental and I don't think she intends to leave it there. I think she wants something more prolonged than just a peek."

"You think she wants you to fuck her?" Patti asked.

"Could be," I suggested. "What should I do?" I asked.

"Fuck her," stated Patti.

"She's married," I reminded Patti.

"So?"

"I know that I've slept with four different women in the last four days, including you," I explained. "And that makes my reluctance subject. But, I do have some morals and Liz being married raises an issue for me."

"Nice to know," commented Patti. "How about if her husband was okay with it?"

"If Greg agreed then I might be inclined to give Liz what she wants," I said. "But that presents another problem."

"What's that?"

"He may want a quid pro quo," I suggested.

"Oh," said Patti.

After some moments of thought, Patti continued. "I'd have to meet him first."

"I didn't expect that," I stated.

"Well, it does make some sense," Patti countered.

"What about the others?" I asked.

"I'm sure they'll accept my opinion," stated Patti.

"Four for one," I counted. "It doesn't seem equivalent."

"Maybe Liz has sisters," quipped Patti with a smile.

"That's a stretch," I responded without a smile.

"Maybe just me then?" stated Patti.

"Well," I said. "There're too many unknowns for us to reach a consensus. Liz hasn't acted on my supposition yet. I think we need to wait until, or if, she does."

Patti took my hand and we headed for the bedroom. She took one look at the bed and stripped off the sheets. "We need to wash these," she explained. "We can get something to eat while their washing."

We took the sheets to the laundromat. We ate at the pizza place next door with only one interruption to move the sheets from the washer to the drier.

Back at the apartment, Patti and I quickly made the bed. "Where were we?" asked Patti.

"I think you were about to get naked and ravish me," I guessed.

"I think you were about to ravish me," countered Patti.

"Why don't we ravish each other?" I suggested.

Patti began to pull off her clothing. "Last one naked gets the bottom," she challenged.

I didn't rush and Patti had to wait while I shed the last of my clothes. She pushed me onto the bed and immediately began to encourage my erection with her hands and mouth. It wasn't difficult. I was already half there before I was completely undressed. Happily, Patti straddled my hips and settled down on my erection.

"God, I've missed this," she cooed as she ground excitedly on my erection.

"It's only been since Sunday evening," I thought out loud.

"That's what I meant. I've missed this."

Patti entertained both of us until she grew tired. She looked at me, resting comfortably and grinning as she did all the work. "Wait," she realized. "Did you deliberately let me get naked first so you could be on the bottom?"

My stupid smirk was all the answer she needed. She leaned to the side and rolled us over until she was on the bottom. "Okay, wise guy," she said. "It's time for you to work up a sweat."

Twenty minutes later, we were both sweating profusely. Patti's orgasm was as sudden as a summer thunder storm with similar sound effects. I added my contribution before she was finished thundering.

We lay next to each other panting. "Do you think that was enough for Liz and Greg?" she asked.

I laughed with her unexpected question. "Maybe if we listen, we'll get an answer," I suggested.

"Some other time," Patti said. "Right now I have to get home."

"You're leaving?" I asked. "I thought we might spend the night together."

"I have to get to work early tomorrow to work on that project if I want to have any free time before next week. I also have to work late every night so I won't see you again for at least a week.

"Damn," I commented.

"I'm sure that Charlie's Angels can keep you busy in the meantime."

"It's not the same," I said.

"I'll make it up to you. Just let me get this damned project done," Patti promised.

Wednesday, I got home after work. Sarah was waiting for me. She was keeping take out Chinese warm in the oven and, unlike Cindi, she was dressed.

We had a fun meal. I tried to teach Sarah how to use chop sticks without much success. She kept dropping pieces of chicken and shrimp and resorted to using her fingers to satisfy her hunger. We put the leftovers in the refrigerator, the paper plates in the trash and headed for the bedroom. The bed was neatly made and looked clean. "I had time to wash the sheets," explained Sarah.

"You're amazing," I said as I hugged and kissed her.

"It's your turn to be amazing," she insisted.

We wrestled each other out of our clothing and fell into the bed laughing with each other. I was within a half inch of putting my erection where she wanted it, when I paused. "Sarah, I don't have a rubber."

"It's fine. My period is due in the next day or so and I'll be on a new safer birth control by next week," she informed me. "This time I want the full effect of having you inside me," she added.

Sarah got what she asked for, twice, before the reality of the evening interfered. Sarah had to go home. Her parents expected her.

Thursday was a day of rest. I don't know if it was planned that way. Nobody was consulting me about the schedule. I used the time to wash the sheets. While I was in the laundromat, an older woman approached me. Easily, the booby prize when the pub is closing at two in the morning. "You wash those sheets a lot," she commented.

"I prefer to masturbate a lot," I told her.

I didn't see her again before I left with my clean and dry sheets.

Friday, as expected, Nona was waiting for me. I opened the door to my apartment and she was sitting about four steps up on the stairs in a sun dress, with her legs open. She wasn't wearing panties and her pussy was at eyeball height.

"What a nice greeting," I managed to say.

"Glad you like it," she laughed.

"Is that supper?" I asked.

"Appetizer," she said. "And this time I don't plan on interrupting you."

"Here?" I asked.

"We can start here and move up when you're ready," she said. She pulled her dress up around her waist, spread her legs wider and leaned back on her elbows on the steps.

I couldn't resist an invitation like that. I approached her inviting pussy. I could smell her anticipation. Her labia were swollen and separated, revealing a bright pink teardrop opening with a dark center. I didn't start slowly. I went directly for her clitoris and sucked it between my lips.

The speed of her orgasm surprised both of us. The effluent of her orgasm was dripping on the next step down. I knelt on a step and looked at her eyes. They were smiling through the nascent tears I saw there.

"We have to take this further but right now I'm hungry," Nona commented.

I helped her off the steps and we walked to my car together. Seated inside, Nona found a box of tissues. She used some to clean her thighs and she tucked another bunch up against her pussy to quell the flow and handed me another bunch of tissues. "You need to wipe your face," she explained.

We drove to a nearby chain restaurant with a liquor license. We shared drinks and a plate of spaghetti and meatballs. Surprisingly, no one asked Nona for identification, obviously believing she was at least twenty-one. Nona also spent much of the meal squirming on her seat. She went to the restroom twice, each time to replace her "paper panties."

Back at the apartment, we had sex multiple times, changing positions often. Tired and running on fumes, delightful fumes, but fumes none the less, I asked if she had to be home tonight.

"I told my folks I'd be late tonight," she explained.

"It's near midnight," I informed her.

"Great, we have time for once more," she said happily.

The "once more" lasted almost forty minutes. Neither of us had much left to deliver and neither of us wanted to stop. Eventually, I squirted a token inside her and we separated for the last time.

"Wow," exclaimed Nona. "That was exhausting. Probably should have skipped it altogether."

"I agree. Too much of a good thing is sometimes just too much," I said. "Like eating too much steak. You could get a belly ache."

"Like eating too much pussy?" compared Nona.

"I don't think I could ever eat too much pussy," I bragged.

"I'll remember that," Nona said. "And hold you to it. We can finish with a forty minute cock and pussy eating."

"If you could stand it that long," I challenged.

"I accept the challenge," she accepted. "But not tonight."

We dressed and headed down the stairs. "Watch the puddle," I warned her.

Nona laughed, slightly embarrassed, and tip toed down the edge of the stairs.

Saturday morning I woke early, stripped the bed and stuffed the sheets in a pillow case to take to the laundromat. I scrubbed the spot on the steps with a carpet cleaner, had a bowl of cereal for breakfast and headed out to do some errands including washing the sheets and buying at least one additional set of sheets. Patti called to tell me she was working all day and probably late into the night so I wasn't in a hurry but I wanted to get it done and watch some afternoon sports on television.

Liz came out on the porch just as I opened my door. Coincidence? Probably not. She was dressed conservatively in a long sleeved blouse, straight skirt, simple flats for shoes and her hair piled up on her head.

"Hey, Liz," I said.

"Dave, do you have a few minutes to talk?" Liz asked.

"Sure," I agreed. "What's up?"

"Not here," she said. "Somewhere more private."

I had a fleeting thought where the conversation might be heading. "Inside?" I asked and pointed to her door.

"Your place would be better," Liz suggested.

"Okay," I said. I was feeling agreeable and my fleeting thoughts were beginning to have more substance.

I followed Liz up the stairs and dropped the stuffed pillow case at the top of the stairs. Liz sat on the sofa and patted the space next to her where she wanted me to sit.

"Dave," Liz started. "Remember the conversation we had last Monday?"

"I do."

"Well, I have to admit that I've become a little obsessed about it," Liz stated. "I can't think about anything else. Especially the way you smiled when I flashed you."

"That was deliberate?" I asked.

"It was," Liz admitted. "I did in on the spur of the moment. I'd never done anything like that before and I was shaking like an Aspen leaf for an hour afterward. I've replayed that moment and the way you smiled all week.

"Anyway," she continued. "That moment of madness and listening to the sounds from this apartment all week have almost driven me insane."

"How can I help?" I asked suspecting the answer in advance.

"I want you to fuck me," Liz said. "There, I've said it," she added. "I didn't think I'd have the nerve but I said it."

"Liz," I said. "I'm surprised but I have to admit, I have had similar thoughts myself."

"Really?" exclaimed an excited Liz as she grabbed my hand.

"Really," I confirmed. "Patti and I discussed it."

Liz let go of my hand. "You discussed fucking me with your girlfriend?"

"I did," I replied. "Don't worry. She told me to do it if you asked."

Liz grabbed my hand again. "This is bizarre," she said.

"I hope not," I commented. "But I do have a problem with fucking you."

She let go of my hand again. "I'm listening," she said.

"Well, you know I'm single and considerably younger than you. You also know that I entertain frequently and everyone involved is single too. You're married and that makes a difference."

"Why?" asked Liz. "Married women have sex with single men all the time."

"Probably true," I agreed. "But those men are not me. I feel that having sex with a married woman comes with a lot of baggage, including her husband. For me, it's like burglary, breaking and entering, stealing something from another man that I have no right to have."

"Patti told you to go for it," Liz reminded me.

"She did but we're not married and we're not exclusive," I stated factually.

"I can't do anything about the married part," explained Liz. "But I can do something about the exclusive part."

"You think that might ease my mind?" I asked.

"I hope so," Liz said. "What if Greg said it was okay?"

"You think Greg would agree to let us fuck?"

"Given how much just listening to your activities almost every evening has improved our sex life, he'll not only agree, he'll encourage it," expressed Liz with certainty.

"I might be convinced," I said. "Especially if he tells me himself."

"I don't know about that," said a concerned Liz. "He's not very comfortable talking about personal stuff, even with me. You might just have to take my word for it."

"If that's the best you can do," I agreed. "When can you talk to him?"

"He's out playing golf with his buddies today and won't be home much before dinner. I can talk to him then."

"Let me know how that goes and we can set a date," I offered.

Liz reached out and stroked my thigh. "I was hoping for now," she said.

"Before you talk to Greg?"

"Why not? It's just a sequencing issue. He doesn't have to know we already did it," suggested Liz as she squeezed my leg.

"I don't know," I muttered.

Liz moved her hand until she was squeezing my penis that was already getting ahead of itself. "We have the time," she stated. "We have the place and we have opportunity. Why waste it?"

I knew I wasn't going to refuse but I had to go through the motions. "Liz, my bed is unmade." I pointed to the pillowcase on the floor at the top of the stairs. "I was just on the way to wash the sheets and make the bed."

"Hold on," she said. "I may be able to help."

Liz got up off the sofa, peeked into the bedroom and headed for the stairs. "Don't move. I'll be right back," she ordered.

Two minutes later, Liz was back with a stack of linen in her hands. She headed straight for the bedroom. I followed her into the bedroom. "I have several spare sets of sheets," she explained.

She made the bed faster than I, or anyone else, could manage it. "There," she said. "All ready."

We stood, looking at the neatly made bed together. Liz seemed unable to move. I turned her head toward me, held her chin and kissed her. The kiss was platonic, without the verve I expected from a woman who had just convinced me to fuck her.

"Is that how you kiss Greg?" I asked.

"No," answered a shaky Liz. "I thought I was ready for this. Now, when the moment is here, I can't move. My body wants you. My soaked panties are proof of that but something's holding me back."

"The beautiful woman who just spent twenty minutes convincing me now needs to be convinced herself?" I asked.

Liz didn't respond. She seemed frozen faced with the magnitude of what she was about to do. I kissed her again, this time using my lips and tongue to gently part her lips and allow the kiss to become more intimate.

Liz began to respond. She returned my kiss with a renewed energy. She put her arms around my neck, pressed her body against mine and pushed her tongue into my mouth.

The kiss ended. "David," she whispered. "Thank you. I needed a push. You're the only man I've ever kissed besides Greg. I'll be okay now."

To prove her point she kissed me again. It was a Richter scale kiss that wandered all over our mouths, both inside and out. We stopped when we both needed air. Liz looked at me. Her eyes were wet with impending tears. I lifted her right arm and unbuttoned the cuff of her blouse. She smiled and held up her left arm.

We kissed again and I unbuttoned her blouse, lifted from the waist of her skirt and slid it back off her shoulders. It landed on the floor behind her. She was wearing a white, Maidenform bra large enough to hold her enormous breasts. I stepped back and looked at her. She stepped back and pushed out her chest.