Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay?" she asked.

"Okay," I confirmed.

Nobody moved. "Your turn," I suggested.

Liz's face lit up with understanding. She stepped up to me and lifted my golf shirt up my body. I pulled my arms from the sleeves but the shirt caught on my neck over my face. Liz took a second to understand the problem. "Silly me," she laughed and tried to unbutton the neck of my, now inside out, shirt to increase the size of the neck opening. After several seconds of fumbling with the button, she managed to undo it and remove my shirt. "That was a challenge," she giggled as she tossed the shirt aside.

She stood in front of me, reached out and gently ran her fingers through the scant hair on my chest. She paused when her fingers bumped over my tiny nipples. She rubbed each nipple between two fingers and leaned in to kiss each of them before she stepped back.

"Your turn again," she mouthed silently.

I kissed her again and reached behind her back. Her bra had at least four hooks and was tighter than I expected. Probably necessary to properly support her breasts. After I fumbled for a while, trying one hand and then two hands, without success, Liz interrupted my effort. "Let me," she said.

She stepped back, slipped the shoulder straps down and freed her arms. She turned the bra around on her chest until the hooks were in the front. Her breasts spilled over the strap. She paused while I absorbed my first view of her naked breasts. Liz unhooked her bra and tossed it aside. "Okay?" she asked.

I answered her by reaching out and holding a breast in each hand. They were heavy and too much for one hand. They rolled back and forth in my hands. I leaned forward and kissed each nipple. I felt them grow in my mouth. Liz closed her eyes and pushed her breasts into my face so I kissed each of them a second time and followed up with a gentle tug with my lips and a single tiny suck.

Without ceremony, I helped Liz remove my shorts and moccasins.

Liz waited patiently for my turn again. I kissed her and put my hands on her hips. I found a button and zipper on the left side of her skirt. I undid it easily with one hand. I think Liz wanted to applaud but she managed some self control and only smiled. She held the top of the opening with one hand while I unzipped the short zipper.

Liz wiggled her hips and her skirt fell around her ankles. She stood in front of me wearing only her full sized white panties with a huge wet spot between her thighs. "Don't look at me," she said. "I'm embarrassed." She put one knee in front of the other in a futile attempt to hide the wet spot.

"I don't see anything to be embarrassed about," I told her.

"My panties are wet," she told me.

"I see that. I'm impressed and I'm delighted that I'm probably the reason they're wet," I told her.

"It's still embarrassing," she insisted.

"Let me fix that," I said and I put my fingers into the waist band of her panties.

Liz paused for a moment before standing straight again. She stepped out of her skirt and kicked it aside. "Okay," she agreed.

I moved her panties over her hips and slid them down on her thighs, kneeling before her in the process. She stood stoically, watching the top of my head as I revealed the large, lush triangle of her pussy and pulled the stuck gusset of her panties from between her thighs. I moved her now free panties down to the ankles. She lifted one leg and I slipped off her shoe and the panties. I repeated the removals with the other leg.

Liz shifted nervously from one leg to the other as I knelt in front of her, admiring the view. I was surrounded by her musky aroma and I imagined my tongue licking the multitude of glistening droplets dangling from her pubic hair. I put my hands on her thighs and slid them slowly up to her hips. I pulled her body toward me and kissed the space between her navel and the edge of her pubic hair. I kissed down, separating her dark curls with my tongue until it rested on the hard nub standing out from between the tops of her swollen labia.

"What are you doing?" a surprised Liz exclaimed.

I ignored her discomfort and teased her clitoris from its grotto with my tongue and pulled it between my lips.

"Oh," an excited Liz exclaimed.

I sucked on her clitoris and slid two fingers between her labia and into her vagina.

Liz's knees buckled. I held her up with my other arm.

"I have to sit down," she gasped.

I turned her to the side of the bed and she sat on the edge, lay back and spread her legs, inviting me to continue what I was doing.

I stripped off my underwear. I knelt by the side of the bed and returned my lips to her clitoris.

I increased the pressure on her clitoris with my lips and tongue and pressed my curved fingers inside her to rub the space behind her clitoris. Liz bucked and squirmed on the bed. Her spine stiffened, her back arched, her toes curled and she grabbed the sheets like a dying woman desperate for something to keep her sanity. She screamed through her orgasm and collapsed almost comatose from the effort.

I crawled up alongside her, stroked her breast and kissed her gently.

"What was that?" she gasped.

"Just an appetizer," I suggested.

"Like munchies?" she asked smiling.

"An apt description," I agreed. "Ready for the main course?" I asked.

Liz slid into the center of the bed on her back and spread her legs. "Please be gentle," she requested.

I moved between her legs and entered her slowly, without pausing until I reached her cervix.

"Fuuuuuck," Liz exclaimed. "Hold still for a moment."

Liz squeezed my erection with her vagina and I began to move within her. Liz met my pace and we began a mutual rhythm. We gradually increased the pace until the bed began a sympathetic vibration. Sooner than I would have liked, I began to feel the presence of my impending orgasm.

"Liz?" I whispered.

"I feel it too," she whispered. "Inside me. It's safe," she insisted.

Liz's body suddenly stiffened again. Her orgasm set me off and we came together resulting in a tangled mess of body fluids and flesh. We lay together, holding on to each other as the orgasms ebbed. Eventually, I moved from between her legs and Liz rolled over on top of me. She kissed me hungrily. "Where have you been all my life?" she asked.

"Waiting for you and this moment," I answered.

"Greg's never done that," she told me.

"Liz, avoid comparisons between Greg and I. It's not a contest between your lovers."

"But it was so different," she insisted.

"Different, yes but not better. Hold on to different. Live in that moment with both of us. If you begin to compare us as partners, one of us better than the other, you run the risk of becoming dissatisfied with the one you consider the lesser lover. You lose half your joy with the experiences. Eventually, you both lose. However, if you focus on the differences, revel in the differences, you get exquisite joy from time with both of us. Everybody wins," I philosophized.

"But Greg has never tried to orally please me," she insisted.

"A difference but not a demerit," I said.

"Okay," she agreed. "I get that but it leads to even greater things."

"More differences," I asserted.

"But..."

"Liz," I interrupted. "Differences are opportunities. If you learn something with me, take it home and teach Greg and bring what you learn with Greg back to me."

"I like that," she agreed. "Can I start with oral sex?"

"Greg and you don't have oral sex?" I asked.

"No. We haven't even discussed it," she admitted.

"It's pretty common," I thought out loud.

"Not in our world," said Liz.

"So an opportunity," I suggested.

"An opportunity," she agreed.

"It goes both ways," I informed her.

"I guessed that. I think I need to practice," she insisted.

"A capital idea," I agreed. I rolled on my back.

Liz reached down to take hold of my now relaxed cock. "Ooo, you're all slimy," she said.

"A consequence of where it's been," I informed her.

"Should I clean it off first?" she asked.

"Your preference," I said. "Some do and some don't. It's just a personal decision."

"What the hell," she said. She wrapped her fingers around my cock, straightening it between her fingers. She leaned over my hips and kissed the head of my cock where it stuck above the edge of her hand. She followed up with a hesitant lick.

"It tastes odd," she said.

"It tastes like you," I informed her. "I don't think it's odd. It's actually quite pleasant to me."

She wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. "I taste good," she observed.

"You do," I agreed.

Over the next few minutes, Liz became more familiar with the environment of my genitals and more confident. She experimented with putting more of my cock in her mouth and it reacted as expected. Slowly my cock grew in her hands and mouth until it was approaching useable dimensions. Liz sealed her lips around my erection and I watched her cheeks collapse as she sucked on it.

She began to slide her mouth up and down my shaft, emulating the movement my erection inside her. She learned fast. She was approaching a surprise if I didn't intrude. I was reluctant to interrupt her since she appeared to be having as much fun as I was.

I had little resistance left when I said, "Liz."

Liz paused. "What? Am I doing something wrong?"

"You're doing everything right," I assured her. "Too right in fact."

"What's the problem then?" she asked.

"If you continue much longer, I'm going to cum. Probably in your mouth," I informed her.

"Should I stop?" she asked.

"Not necessarily," I said. "I just wanted you to be aware of the consequences of continuing."

She didn't respond. She just put my erection back into her mouth. Seconds later, she paused and her body shook violently. I was concerned for a moment until she resumed, increasing the speed and intensity of her activity. My warning was accurate. I came forcefully in her mouth. She gagged for a moment and then sucked aggressively until my pulsations ceased.

She sat up next to me with her cheeks distended and her mouth full.

"Spit or swallow," I suggested.

Liz looked around for a convenient place to spit and swallowed instead. I pulled her down on me and kissed her. "You taste better than I do," she giggled.

I kissed her again. "You're very good," I complemented her.

"It seemed natural," she admitted. "I even had an orgasm while sucking you."

"I guessed that," I confirmed.

"I couldn't get it all," she observed.

"More practice," I suggested.

"I think we need to fuck again," she suggested.

"Not too soon," I cautioned, pointing to my limp penis.

"What can we do while we wait?" she asked.

"A little of this and a little of that," I said.

"Can you do this?" she suggested pointing to her pussy. "While I do that?" she pointed to my penis.

I pulled her hips over to me and she spread her legs, straddling my head. Simultaneously, she lifted my penis and kissed the head again and I pulled her lips to mine. She was already as excited as she could be. I think she came through the door ready. I, on the other hand, required to time to be ready.

About fifteen minutes later, I was ready. Liz started to lift off me. "Just turn around," I told her.

I helped her position herself over my erection and used one hand to tease the top on my cock between her labia. She instantly understood and lowered herself until I was deeply inside her. She was a natural. She rode me and I played with her tits until we both came again.

Sadly, Liz insisted she needed to go home. I looked at the clock. It was near two in the afternoon. Liz had been here for over five hours. "I need to clean up, prepare dinner and get ready to talk to Greg," she explained.

I couldn't disagree. I liked her plan especially the part about talking to Greg. I hoped it would end the way we wanted it to. Liz got dressed and headed downstairs. I stripped Liz's sheets off the bed and added them to the sheets already in the pillow case when the phone rang.

Patti was on the phone. "We finished early," she said excitedly. "I'm really looking forward to seeing you."

"I share your enthusiasm. When can you get here?"

"About twenty minutes," Patti said.

I took a shower and headed back to the bedroom to pick up my clothing. I found Liz's still damp panties under my pants. Absent mindedly, I added them to the laundry. I had barely dressed when Patti came bounding up the steps. She jumped into my arms and kissed me. "Boy, am I glad to see you," she said.

She pulled me in the direction of the bedroom. When she got there she noticed the linen less bed. "What's this?" she asked.

I was just heading out to do the wash," I told her.

"It's going to be agony waiting to fuck you," she said.

"I have a suggestion," I said.

She looked at my sly grin. "A quickie?" she asked.

"Just enough to take the edge off without killing the appetite," I explained.

"Deal," she said. Then I'll go with you to do the laundry."

Patti pushed down her jeans and panties and bent over the edge of the bed. "Just enough to postpone the urge," she said.

I opened my pants and pulled out my erection. I slid into her from behind and stroked with determination. One minute later, Patti called time. "Enough for now. Save the rest for later," she explained.

We fixed our clothing, picked up the laundry and headed out. We had a late lunch at a drive in restaurant where we could eat in the car before heading for the laundromat. The place was empty. Patti chose a washer and started to put in the sheets while I got change from a machine on the wall to buy detergent and pay for the washing.

"Whose are these?" asked Patti holding up Liz's panties.

No time to equivocate. Honesty is the best policy. "Liz's," I said simply.

"They're a mess," Patti observed.

"Probably why she didn't wear them home," I suggested.

"When?" Patti asked simply.

"This morning," I replied.

"You fucked Liz this morning?" she asked.

"I did."

"I thought you were waiting for Liz to make a move," Patti reminded me.

"She made her move this morning," I said.

"I thought you had an issue with her being married," stated Patti.

"I did," I confessed.

"Then, what happened?" asked Patti.

"She's very convincing," I admitted.

"And you're weak?" asked Patti.

"Not really," I responded. "I told her she needed to have Greg agree."

"And she got him to agree this morning?" Patti continued the interrogation.

"No. She's going to talk to him tonight," I explained.

"Then how did you manage to fuck her this morning?" Patti continued to ask.

I tried to explain. "Liz doesn't think Greg will have a problem with her fucking me and she convinced me that it was only a sequencing problem. Greg didn't have to know we had already done it,"

"Interesting logic," commented Patti. "What about the quid pro quo?"

"It didn't come up and nobody's going to suggest it," I said. "Are we okay?"

"We're fine," Patti agreed. "What's done is done. Is she any good?"

"I'm not going to make comparisons, about any of you including Liz. I'll only say that she's different."

"Vive la difference," quoted Patti and she threw Liz's panties into the wash tub.

"Indeed," I agreed.

Patti pulled a sheet out of the pillow case. She held it up. "What's this?" she asked.

"Liz loaned me a set of sheets," I said.

"She was determined," commented Patti as the sheets joined the rest of the wash.

"I need to buy a spare set," I reminded myself.

"When we're done here, we'll go shopping," suggested Patti.

Patti was having withdrawal symptoms while we were waiting for the wash. "Dave," she asked. "Do you think we could manage another quickie?"

"Here?" I asked. "This place has floor to ceiling glass in front and no place to hide anywhere inside."

"You could sit in a corner and I could sit on your lap," Patti suggested.

"That might work if you were wearing a dress. You're wearing jeans," I explained.

"We'll go way in the back. You sit and just pull it out. I'll push my pants down just enough to give you access. It'll work," Patti insisted.

"I don't know," I hedged.

"You'll never know if we don't try," Patti challenged.

We moved to the back of the room. Passersby might not notice if we weren't too vigorous. There was a single chair in a rear corner. Patti turned it around so its back was toward the windows. I sat down. She kneeled in front of me, opened my fly and removed my penis, soon to be an erection. She took it into her mouth until it was. Then she turned around, moved her pants and panties down to just clear her backside. She turned and sat on my lap with her back to me and the windows. With a little help from her hand and some wiggling of her ass, my erection found its home inside her.

"Cum inside me," said Patti.

"I thought this was a quickie," I reminded her.

"It is. Just until you cum."

I came just as the door opened and a young woman wheeled in a cart with her laundry. Patti pulled up her jeans without moving her body. She turned around and distracted the woman while I tucked myself back into my pants. While Patti talked with the woman, I walked up the other side of the store to our washing machine. The wash was done. I transferred it to a drier with the help of an available cart and started the machine. I sat in the front of the store while I waited.

Patti finished her conversation with the woman and joined me. "Nice lady," she commented.

"Oh."

"She apologized if she caused us any problem," Patti said.

"She knows what we were doing?" I asked.

"She figured it out," Patti acknowledged.

I looked up at the woman. She smiled and waved at me. Embarrassed, I looked away.

"She asked if you had enough for her," Patti commented.

Shocked, I managed to say, "Really?"

"No, not really," laughed Patti.

"Damn woman," I moaned. "You scared me."

"You fucked me," Patti commented.

"It's not the same," I insisted.

"It's not but I'm the one going shopping with you with sperm running down my leg," Patti stated.

"It was your idea," I said.

"I'm not complaining," said Patti. "I'm just reminding you of the realities."

We folded the dry laundry. Patti kept Liz's sheets separate. "I'll return these," she said.

"You don't have to. I'll do it," I said.

"It's not a problem and, anyway, its time I met Liz," she said.

"You're going out of your way to make me uncomfortable," I said.

"Get used to it," she countered.

We put the laundry in the back seat and headed for the mall. We tried several outlets and found one with nice sheets at a decent price. I bought two sets.

Back in the car, Patti suggested, "At least one of them should be satin."

She went back into the mall and returned fifteen minutes later with set of white, satin sheets and pillow cases.

Back in the apartment, Patti stripped off her sticky jeans. My cum was visible, drying on her thighs. We unpacked our purchases and sorted the rest out. Patti put Liz's sheets at the top of the steps. She took the clean sheets and made the bed. I put the new sheets in the hall closet.

Patti called me to come into the bedroom. She was in the bed between the sheets. The rest of her clothing was in a pile on the floor. I assumed it was time to finish what we started in the laundromat. I stripped off my clothes, added them to the pile already on the floor and slid between the sheets next to her.

"Hi, beautiful," I said.

"I don't feel beautiful. I feel like I need to get laid," Patti responded.

"You've come to the right bed," I said.

"As long as you cum inside me," she responded.

We spent the next two hours catching up on our week and the other more intimate things that we missed. Hungry, Patti opted for something to eat. I suggested a shower first.

"Just a shower?" Patti asked.

"Yeah," I committed. "Just a shower this time."