Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never been better," she said between heavy breathing. "Thank you."

"Thank you for what?" I asked.

"For letting me cum first. That never happened with Simon."

"He missed the best part of you," I said.

"I don't think he cared as long as he came," Cindi shared. "I usually had to go home and help myself."

"Cindi," I said. "I'm not proud of the way I've treated women in the past but I've always felt mutual orgasms were required."

"I'm glad we've met," Cindi said.

"Me too," I answered.

"Cindi," I continued. "We didn't use a rubber. Are you sure it was all right?"

"No, but I wanted to feel you inside me and it was worth the risk. Maybe next time we'll be more careful," she explained.

I kissed her neck. She responded and we kissed before rolling out of the bed. We were standing, hugging each other and kissing when there was a knock on the door. "Come in," called Cindi.

Sarah opened the door slowly and held out her hand with Cindi's bra and blouse. "I thought you might want these," she said.

"Thanks," Cindi responded.

Before closing the door, Sarah said, "I'm next. Take your time."

"What does she mean she's next?" I asked.

"I think you've become the most popular man in town," Cindi said.

I sat on the edge of the bed and watched Cindi dress. When she was ready, she leaned over and kissed me. "Damn, you look good naked," she said. "I'll send Sarah in."

"I should clean up a little first," I suggested.

"Let her decide," Cindi said.

"Ask her to bring me a glass of water," I said.

"Done," said Cindi as she left the room.

Two minutes later, there was a knock on the door and Sarah opened it. "Can I come in?" she asked.

She walked over to the bed and handed me a glass of water. "Well," she commented. "This is a first."

"A first? I don't get it," I admitted.

"This is the first time the guy I'm about to fuck is naked before I am," Sarah explained.

I don't know why, but I found her comment funny. "I believe you have the ability to correct any disparities," I told her.

"Good idea," Sarah said.

I sat on the edge of the bed as I watched her remove her clothing. She took her time, adding a bump here and a grind there, all accompanied by a sly smile. Naked, Sarah was a delight for my eyes. Her breasts were as large as Cindi's with large dark areolas, covered with tiny bumps and large, flat nipples. Her pubic hair was light brown in color with neatly trimmed edges.

"You're amazing," I said.

"Thank you," she said. "I'm glad you like me."

"I do but I've never seen a pussy so neatly trimmed," I commented.

"You've never seen a woman in a bikini that's smaller than her pussy?" she asked.

"I see your point," I confessed. "Maybe you'll wear your bikini for me some day."

"I'd like that," Sarah agreed. "But I have a different agenda for right now."

Sarah moved next to the bed between my legs and knelt on the floor. She reached out and held my unrecovered penis. "Oh," she commented. "You've been doing the nasty with Cindi."

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "I should have cleaned up for you."

"Don't be silly. Cindi and I are good friends."

Sarah leaned in and put her mouth around my penis. "That's Cindi all right," she said. "I love the hint of cinnamon in how she tastes."

Sarah cleaned my cock completely of any trace of Cindi. My cock responded in a predictable way from her efforts. "Great," Sarah commented. "Now we can begin. Where do you want to start?"

"Do you taste of cinnamon and chocolate too?" I asked.

"You should probably form your own conclusion," Sarah said.

I scooted back on the bed and lay on my side. I patted the bed next to me. "Then bring that bikini ready pussy over here and let me get started," I suggested.

Sarah climbed onto the bed and lay with my head between her legs. "Oh," she exclaimed. "I'm going to enjoy this."

Sarah's pubic hair wasn't a thick as Cindi's and her major labia weren't as large. I could see more of the detail of her lady parts. I had an invitation to be where I was so I decided to see how far the invitation went. I was drawn to a specific part of her anatomy. About a half inch of clitoris was emerging from under a ledge of flesh at the top of her vaginal slit. I leaned in, held it between my lips and tugged on it gently.

"Fuck," what are you doing?" cried Sarah.

"Nothing harmful," I assured her.

"It didn't hurt," she confirmed. "I was expecting you to taste me with a lick not suck me through a straw."

Sarah's clitoris grew in my mouth until it was almost an inch long. It looked like a tiny penis with glans and all but it seemed to be infinitely more sensitive. I confirmed my impression. Every time I sucked on her clitoris or stroked it with my tongue or thumb, Sarah's body reacted reflexively, sometimes causing her back to arch or her hips to lift off the bed.

I postponed further examination of Sarah's clitoris with a promise to return later. "Thank you," said Sarah. Next time give me some warning."

I tasted Sarah by dragging my tongue between her labia and, curling my tongue in her vagina, extracted some of her essence. She had the same basically salty flavor that Cindi had but with hint of caramel and apple. Where Cindi smelled like a bakery, Sarah smelled more like a candy store.

While I was considering what to explore next, Sarah pulled on my hair. "Dave," she said. "I'd love to spend hours with you but that will have to wait until next time. We don't have that much time today. I want you to fuck me now."

She began to pull me up her body. "Sarah," I said. "I need to get a rubber first."

"Good idea," she agreed. "I'm glad one of us hasn't lost touch with reality."

I got off the bed and retrieved a rubber from the supply in my dresser. When I returned to the bed, Sarah said give me that."

I handed her the foil wrapped packet. She pushed on my back. "Let me do this," she said.

She tore open the packet, removed the rolled rubber inside and placed it on the top of my erection. She then leaned forward and unrolled the rubber over my cock with her mouth. Satisfied with her effort, she lay back on the bed. "Now come up here and fuck me," she instructed.

She was holding her legs apart with her hands behind her knees. I got in position between her thighs and, with a guiding hand, pushed my sheathed erection into her waiting pussy. As I reciprocated within her, Sarah reached between our bodies and used her fingers to stimulate her clitoris.

Together we pushed her toward an orgasm. Her orgasm arrived with erratic movements of her body and a silent scream as she forced her arm into her mouth to suppress the sounds. I struggled to remain inside her and, when she relaxed, I began a new rhythm inside her. Sarah had a second orgasm before I filled the rubber with my sperm. I didn't warn her and I don't think she noticed with everything else her body was experiencing.

I rolled off her and she rolled partly up on me with her head on my shoulder, tit on my chest and a leg over my hips. "Thank you," she said. "That was better than I expected today."

She reached down and pulled the rubber from my failing cock. She held it up in front of us. It was stretched with a quantity of milky sperm in the bottom. "That stuff is dangerous," she commented and tossed the used rubber on the end table next to the bed.

A few minutes later, Sarah leaned up and kissed me. "That was wonderful," she said. "But, sadly, I have to leave." She rolled out of the bed, collected her clothing and the empty water glass and headed for the door. "I'll have this refilled for you," she said and left the room.

The next time the door opened, Nona entered holding a fresh glass of water. She handed me the glass of water. "I see that Sarah didn't clean up after herself. Be back in a minute."

Nona left the room. She returned a minute later with a warm wash cloth. She sat next to me on the bed and cleaned up Sarah's mess. My penis approved of her effort and rose to the occasion. Nona tossed the wash cloth into a corner of the room. "Okay," she said. "How do you want to go about this?"

"Nona," I said. "I don't know what you expect."

"I expect to have sex with you. Aren't you on the same page?" Nona asked.

"You make it sound like a business proposition," I commented.

"Ted always likes to get right to the point," Nona explained.

"I'm not Ted," I reminded her.

"You're a guy. Ted's a guy. You're telling me there's a difference?," asserted Nona.

"I'm telling you there's a difference. Care to learn the difference?" I asked.

"Okay. I'm game. Teach me," Nona declared.

I took Nona's face in both hands and kissed her gently on the lips. "Okay," she said when the kiss ended. "There is a difference. What's next?"

I reached out and unbuttoned the top button on her blouse. "That's not a difference," she said.

"There are bound to be some similarities," I explained.

"If you mean getting naked, there's already a difference," Nona stated.

"Teach me," I said.

"You're naked and I'm not. With Ted it's usually the other way around," Nona said.

"That's something we need to correct," I told her. "Just to be different, why don't you decide how you get naked?"

"Me decide? I don't get your drift," Nona questioned.

"You can undress yourself or I can undress you. Your choice," I explained.

"What would be your choice?" asked Nona.

"I'd like to undress you," I said.

"I'm game," she replied.

"Stand up," I directed.

I stood up in front of her and undid the second button of her blouse. Nona closed her eyes and pushed out her chest. The third button succumbed to my touch. Nona's breathing quickened with each button. When the last button was undone, I separated her blouse in front, leaned in and kissed the space between her breasts above her bra.

"Are you sure you're a man?" asked Nona.

"Why do you ask?"

"You touch like a woman," she explained.

"Tell me the difference," I suggested.

"A woman's touch is to please her partner. A man pleases himself," she explained.

"I accept the distinction. For the next half hour, think of me as a woman," I suggested.

"A woman with an erection," Nona declared.

"A woman with an erection, who's only purpose is to pleasure you," I expanded her statement.

Nona pulled her blouse from the waist of her skirt and reached behind her back to release her bra. "Whoa," I cautioned. "That's my job."

She smiled. "Please," she said.

I moved closer, kissed her on the lips and reached up behind her back. Her bra had three hooks that quickly yielded to my fingers. Nona shed her blouse, I stepped back and lifted her bra from her breasts. Nona took her bra from me and tossed it aside. She stood proudly in front of me.

Her breasts weren't as large as either Cindi's or Sarah's, but they were more rounded and symmetrical. Her areolas were so light they were almost nonexistent. Her nipples, however, dominated her breasts. They were large and tapered from a broad base to a flat topped mesa almost a half inch high.

I leaned in again and gently kissed her left nipple. I changed to kiss her right nipple. Nona hands grabbed the back of my head and pressed my face into her breast. I opened my lips and her nipple filled my mouth. I sucked gently on her breast. She pushed my head harder against her breast and I sucked aggressively. Nona's body shivered and she released my head.

"Fuck," she said. "You are different."

"Nona," I said. "I like to fuck and much as the next guy. It's just that I don't like to do it alone."

"What does that mean?" she asked.

"Wherever I'm going when I have sex, I like to take my partner with me. My orgasm isn't complete unless my partner has an orgasm too."

"You're not Ted," Nona commented.

"And I never will be," I promised.

Nona reached for the button on the side of her skirt. I put a hand on hers and stopped her. "My job," I reminded her.

"Then hurry," she said. "I'm convinced and can't wait to share and orgasm with you."

I unbuttoned the button on her skirt and unzipped the short zipper below it. Nona shimmied out of her skirt and kicked it and her shoes aside. I put my hands on her hips and knelt down in front of her. She was wearing black panties. I hooked my thumbs over the waistband of her panties and began to slide them down. I slowly revealed the top of her blonde pubic hair. I paused when her panties reached the apex of the inverted triangle of her pussy. I leaned in, put my nose in her pubic hair above the top of her panties and took a deep breath.

"Fuck," exclaimed Nona.

I moved her panties further down and followed their progress with my nose. When the gusset of her panties separated from her labia, I extended my tongue and tasted her for the first time.

"Fuck," repeated Nona and her legs buckled.

I turned her toward the bed and sat her on the edge. I pulled her panties over her thighs, calves and feet and tossed them aside. I ran my tongue from inside her ankle, up her calf, thigh and settled between her puffy labia.

"Fuck," echoed Nona, apparently forgetting the rest of her vocabulary.

I moved her to the center of the bed on her back. Nona tasted salty. I expected that. She also had a suggestion of vanilla and cinnamon similar to Cindi. The fluid escaping between her labia was thicker and creamier than either Cindi's or Sarah's. I was momentarily reminded of how much I enjoyed iced, warm cinnamon rolls.

Nona held my head between her legs and I exposed her clitoris with my tongue. She was wired as I expected and, as I sucked on her clitoris, her back arched and her hips lifted off the bed. Nona pushed my head away.

"Enough. Enough," she said. "I'm going to get there without you."

"That's fine," I assured her. "I'll get there and you'll be there waiting for me."

"Just fuck me please," she requested.

I got off the bed and went to my dresser. I returned with another foil packet.

"What's that?" Nona asked.

"A rubber," I explained.

"Toss it away. We don't need it," she said.

"But..." I started to object.

"But nothing. Toss it away. I won't get pregnant. I'm using a diaphragm. You can cum all you want to inside me."

I did as she requested and repositioned myself between her legs. She pulled me up on top of her, used one hand to guide me and I entered her. Nona tensed and bit her lip as I slid deeper inside her. I pushed until I encountered as smooth membrane where I expected to touch her cervix. "Ah," I thought. "Her diaphragm."

We settled into a slow, mutual rhythm. I nibbled her ear lobes and kissed her lips, neck and shoulders. I arched my back and sucked on her breasts. Stroke by stroke, moment by moment, we both approached orgasm. Nona got there first and, once started, continued almost without interruption until I erupted inside her.

I rolled off her and we lay side by side. "It is always like that with you?" Nona asked.

"I can't answer that. It has to be somewhat different sometimes or it would get boring," I suggested.

"That could never become boring to me," Nona said.

"Then you're happy?" I asked.

"You kept your promise and much more," Nona explained. "You and I are going to have wonderful times together."

"But not tonight," I stated.

"But not tonight," she agreed. "We have others to consider."

Nona rolled off the bed and picked up her clothes. "I hate to leave, but it's getting late and I promised my folks I'd have dinner with them tonight."

"You live with your parents?" I asked.

"Is that a problem?"

"I was hoping to see your bedroom," I commented.

"Oh, you will. You will. They're retired and they travel a lot. There will be plenty of opportunities. I'll let you know."

Nona left the bedroom with her clothes and I heard her in the bathroom next door. I lay in the bed, replaying the events of the last several hours. Someone knocked on the door. Patti opened the door. "Put on your clothes and say good bye to our guests," she ordered.

I did as I was told and met the four of them in the living room. "You ladies aren't leaving without me," I said.

The looked at me as if I had violated some group by-law. "I have to give you rides home," I added.

We headed for the door. Patti lagged behind. "You coming?" I asked.

"I think I'll wait here for you," she said.

"I won't be long," I committed.

"Don't hurry. I'll be here when you get back."

The four of us got into my car. Nona claimed the front seat and Cindi and Sarah sat in the back. The conversation centered on my relationship with Patti and with them. "Ladies," I said. "The only difference between Patti and you three is that Patti keeps a significant portion of her wardrobe in my closet. Patti and I aren't married and we're not exclusive. We're just very good friends with very good benefits."

It took about forty-five minutes to drop each of them off where they wanted. Nona was last. She stroked my erection in my trousers on the way to her parents' house after we dropped Cindi off. "This is it," she said as I stopped at the curb in front of her house. "Think you can find it again on your own?" she asked.

"Not a problem," I assured her.

She kissed me to seal the agreement and half danced up the walk to her front door. I waited until she was inside before leaving.

I got back to my apartment before six. Patti was wearing just a bra and panties and the apartment was spotless.

"You didn't have to clean up my mess," I said.

"A labor of love," she said.

She took my hand and led me to the bedroom where we were greeted by a bare mattress. "I pulled the soiled sheets off the bed but I couldn't find replacements," she explained.

"That's because there aren't any," I told her.

"Where are we going to sleep?" asked Patti.

"Kinda reminds you about another apartment," I quipped. "Wait. Sleep? Us?"

"Yes, us. I wasn't planning on going home tonight," Patti informed me. "But, first, I'm going to take a shower. You could use a shower too. Care to join me?"

Some invitations should not be declined and Patti's invitation was one of them. Of course, I needed a shower and someone to help me.

Showering with Patti in my small, shower over tub configuration was barely doable. Some parts of our bodies were in constant contact and it was difficult rinsing off the soap while the other body was soaping up. Patti took my erection in hand and said, "Hide this. It'll give us more room."

I struggled understanding her comment until she turned her back to me, bent over and wiggled her ass. Then I understood and quickly took her up on her offer. Sex in the shower was interesting and fun but it didn't reach the levels of enjoyment having the room of a full-sized bed. We laughed and gave up the effort before either of us had an orgasm.

Dry and naked, we returned to the bedroom. "What do we do about the sheets?" asked Patti.

I rooted around in the bedroom closet and found an oversized, summer weight blanket on the top shelf. We spread the blanket over the mattress as best we could, climbed in and went back to laughing and fucking, this time with Patti on top. We spent the night fucking, sleeping, sucking, sleeping and fucking again. By the time we agreed on a hiatus, we both needed showers again and the blanket was added to the sheets to be washed.

We took showers, separately this time, dressed, pushed the sheets and blanket into pillowcases, took them down to the car for a trip to the laundromat and headed to the local diner for breakfast.

Back at the apartment, Patti put the clean sheets on the bed and posed naked alongside it waiting for me. I put up a finger and said, "Hold that thought."

Two minutes later, I was standing in the bedroom doorway admiring Patti. Her long hair hung over her shoulders surrounding her over large breasts as they perched on her chest, barely sagging in spite of their size. The way her body tapered to her waist and then expanded to her hips was mesmerizing as was the full shock of pubic hair, damp with expectation at its inverted apex. He legs reached the floor in perfect swales of thighs and calves, ending in cute toes painted bright red. Patti wasn't the most beautiful woman on the planet but she was close enough to interest the competitive nature of any artist nearby. She was something between a Greek goddess and a full figured Renaissance beauty.