Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Showered, we rooted around naked in the kitchen for something to eat. Finding nothing, we decided to go out. Patti opted for shorts, one of my t-shirts and low cut sneakers, no bra or panties. I dressed in jeans and polo shirt with moccasins. No underwear.

Patti picked up Liz's sheets as she headed downstairs. "What are you going to do with them?" I asked.

"Return them, of course," she said.

I headed for the car while Patti rang the doorbell next door. Liz answered the door. Patti introduced herself and held out the sheets for Liz. Liz looked over her shoulder and said softly, "Could you please hold onto them until tomorrow. I don't want to explain why you had them to my husband."

"Of course," said Patti.

"I'll get them tomorrow," suggested Liz.

"What time?" asked Patti.

"After my husband leaves to play golf. Probably around nine," Liz suggested.

"We'll be waiting for you," said Patti.

Liz closed the door and Patti put the sheets inside our door and followed me to the car. Once inside the car, Patti remarked, "She's quite attractive."

"Only the best for us," I said.

"Us?" asked Patti.

"You don't think you haven't been part of my carrying on with Liz, do you?" I told her.

"You are different," said Patti. "And so thoughtful," she added.

Dinner was a quiet affair. Patti spent most of the time, looking at me and smiling. When I asked about her mood, she explained. "Just thinking about the size of Liz's boobs and fantasizing."

"They are amazing," I agreed.

"She's got the biggest boobs I've ever seen," described Patti.

Patti was up early Sunday morning in spite of the active evening and night we had. When I asked why she abandoned me in bed so early, she explained that Liz was stopping by to pick up her sheets this morning. "So," she added, "get your ass out of the bed, take a shower and change the sheets. Use the satin ones," she added.

I took Patti's advice and we were sitting at the kitchen table, sipping coffee and nibbling on rye toast with orange marmalade when the doorbell rang. Patti skipped across the room and down the steps to answer the door. As predicted, Liz was at the door. "Do you have my sheets?" she asked.

"Come in and have a bite and coffee with us," suggested Patti.

"You're Patti, right?" asked Liz.

"I am. Dave is upstairs and you're Liz. Come on up. We could use the company."

Patti was insistent and not offering Liz the sheets, so Liz reluctantly came up the stairs. I met her half way across the room and gave her a chaste hug. "Nice to see you again," I said.

"Nice to see you too," Liz admitted, "but I can't stay long."

"That's fine," said Patti. "Have a seat and I'll get you some coffee."

Liz sat between Patti and me. Patti brought her a plate, knife, spoon and a mug of coffee. "Cream and sugar are on the table," she pointed out.

Liz prepared her coffee, added a small amount of marmalade to a slice of rye toast and took a small nibble. Patti sat down and watched Liz prepare. "So," said Patti, "you and Dave got it on yesterday morning."

Liz's head snapped around to glare at me. I held up my hand in defense. "Whoa," I said. "I told you I discussed the possibilities with Patti. We did discuss it further and everything's cool."

"Dave's right," added Patti. "Everything's cool."

Liz's glare morphed into a smile. "You mean that you don't have a problem with Dave and me getting together."

"I don't," confirmed Patti, "if by 'getting together' you mean fucking."

"I guess I do mean fucking," agreed Liz.

"Then we're all on the same page," confirmed Patti. "So how was he?"

Liz looked at me. "Different," she said with a smile.

"And circumspect as well," commented Patti.

Liz merely smiled.

"Okay," continued Patti. "Did you talk with your husband last night?"

Liz looked at me again and gave me one of those "what's going on" shrugs. I shrugged back, "It's okay. Just go with it."

"I did," answered Liz.

"How did that go?" Patti wanted to know.

"Amazingly well," said Liz.

"Care to fill us in?" asked Patti.

"Greg's initial reaction was surprise but when I reminded him about how good our sex had become just listening to Dave up here and suggested personal experience would be even better, he thought about it and agreed."

"Did he have any conditions?" asked Patti.

"Only that he didn't want to know when, where or what," answered Liz. "I think he believes that if he doesn't know anything, it isn't happening and he gets all the benefits without the guilt, anguish or possible jealousy."

"He didn't request an exchange of some sort?" Patti pressed.

"Nothing like that and I don't think he'd do it even if asked. It would violate his desire to remain ignorant of things and he doesn't want that."

Patti was pensive for a few moments. "You seem disappointed," said Liz.

I laughed silently at Liz's insight.

"Not really," countered Patti. "I guess I just don't understand some men. I thought most men would want something in return. Greg seems different."

"Different is a good description," agreed Liz.

"Look," said Patti. "How much of a hurry are you? Dave and I were hoping you could spend some time with us."

It didn't take a second question for Liz to figure out what Patti meant. "Both of you?" she asked. "How does that work?"

"Together or separately," answered Patti. "Your choice."

"Can I finish my coffee" asked a smiling Liz.

"Your toast as well," smiled Patti.

"We spent the next ten minutes in idle chit chat, sprinkled with sexual innuendos and silent appraisals. You could feel everyone relax when Liz shared that Greg was playing golf with his buddies again and wouldn't be home until late afternoon.

Eventually, Liz excused herself and headed for the bathroom. When she didn't return, Patti and I went looking for her. We found her in the bedroom. "Nice sheets," Liz said when we entered the room.

"Satin," informed Patti.

"Could add sensuality," commented Liz.

"We hope so," responded Patti.

"First time?" asked Liz.

"First time," confirmed Patti.

"So, how do we go about this?" asked Liz. "I mean, do we just strip off our clothes or is there some other way to proceed?"

"I suggest we undress each other while Dave watches," proposed Patti.

"You'd like that?" Liz asked.

"I'd love that," said Patti.

"Dave, sit on the bed and try to keep it together," Liz told me.

Patti moved next to Liz and they stood in front of me. "Do we need some music?" asked Liz.

"Not really. You could hum once in a while if you like," said Patti.

"I'll consider it," said Liz.

They stood and looked at each other, unsure how or where to start. "The first move is always the most difficult," said Liz.

When Patti didn't move, Liz moved closer to her and kissed her on the lips. That sparked the fire. Patti took Liz's face in both hands and kissed her on the lips with intent. Liz kissed her back and then leaned back to take a deep breath. "Wow, I didn't expect that," she admitted.

"You've never kissed a woman?" asked Patti.

"Not like that," confessed Liz.

"And the rest?" asked Patti.

"Never," said Liz.

"Oh, are we ever going to have fun," predicted Patti.

In response, Liz kissed Patti again. Their mouths entwined, their tongues danced with each other and their bodies pressed together. Liz raised her hand until it palmed Patti's breast. "No bra," she commented.

"No need," explained Patti.

Liz reached for the hem of Patti's t-shirt. "May I?" she asked.

Please," said Patti.

Liz lifted Patti's shirt up and off her body over her head, exposing her breasts. Liz stared for a second before reaching out to hold a breast in each hand. "Magnificent," she observed.

She leaned in and kissed each nipple.

"For a novice, you're not shy," commented Patti.

"Just what I'd want someone to do to me," Liz explained.

"Your turn," suggested Patti.

"Okay," responded Liz and removed her pullover. She was wearing the same style of large bra as the day before. "Let me," proposed Patti.

Liz turned around. Liz quickly unhooked the four clasps. Liz's bra fell to the floor revealing her massive breasts to me. Patti put her arms around Liz and held her breasts in her hands. She kissed Liz's neck and squeezed her breasts. Liz relaxed into Patti's body. Watching them brought both me and my cock to attention.

Liz whispered in Patti's arms. "I want to see more of you."

They faced each other and Patti started to unbutton her shorts.

"No panties either?" asked Liz.

"No panties either," agreed Patti.

"Then maybe I should go first," suggested Liz.

"You or me?" asked Patti.

"I think you," responded Liz.

Patti stepped up to Liz and knelt down as she slid her panties down and off her feet. Her face was inches from Liz's obviously drenched pussy. She couldn't resist. She grabbed Liz by her hips and pushed her face into Liz's curls and her tongue against Liz's clitoris. Liz almost lost her balance as she pushed back against Patti's thrust.

"Oh, fuck," cried Liz. We need to pursue that further. Right now, it's your turn."

Patti stood up reluctantly, her hand lingering between Liz's legs. Liz knelt between Patti's legs, finished unzipping her shorts and pulled them off. She paused, Patti's pussy almost in her face. Patti pushed her hips forward and Liz pushed her tongue against Patti's clitoris.

"Shit," exclaimed Patti. "Liz, we have an audience."

Liz stood and they both turned to look at me. My shirt was on the floor, my shorts were around my ankles and I was stroking my erection with my right hand.

"We need to help him with that," suggested Patti.

"We certainly do," agreed Liz.

They knelt on the bed on either side of me and pushed me on my back in the center of the bed. "Who's first?" asked Liz.

"You're the guest," declared Patti.

Delighted at the opportunity, Liz straddled my hips and impaled herself on my erection. Patti watched her bouncing on me for a second and then straddled my face and pressed her beautifully glistening pussy against my extended tongue. The women ground their pussies on my respective body parts for several seconds before they leaned toward each other and kissed, their breasts almost touching my chest.

I used one hand to guide Patti toward a position where I could breathe and the other hand wandered among their dangling breasts. The women were having a ball and I was struggling to keep up. You may fantasize about having sex with two women at the same time. You may actually think it's a sublime pleasure. Actually, it's a lot of work. Your attention wanders between your face and cock and you can't do justice to either. Fortunately, the women were so involved with each other, my efforts were secondary experiences. That was until I came inside Liz.

Liz hesitated and looked at me as if I'd violated her privacy. "What?" asked Patti.

"Dave," answered Liz.

"He came inside you, didn't he?" asked Patti.

"He did," complained Liz.

"Wonderful," exclaimed Patti. She pushed Liz off me and onto her back, separated her legs and began to feast on the confluence of fluids she found seeping from and inside Liz. Liz, who was close to orgasm before I beat her to it, almost immediately lost control and added additional fluid for Patti's consumption.

When Liz recovered somewhat from her orgasm, Patti turned her attention to me. She licked the lingering glaze from my cock and worked to resurrect my erection. It wasn't easy. I hadn't had quite enough time to recharge. Patti, however, was undeterred. With some peripheral help from Liz, she achieved her goal.

Patti lay on her back and spread her legs. "Fuck me," she said to me.

Liz was as enthusiastic as I was as I entered Patti. Patti put her legs around my waist and shifted her hips in time with my thrusts. "Come inside me," she requested.

Coming inside her wasn't going to happen soon. I always lasted longer the second time around. However, with Liz's help squeezing my testicles and fingering my ass, the delay was minimal. I grunted a burst of hot semen inside Patti and Patti's orgasm joined in the festivities.

Liz pushed me aside. "My turn," she said as she planted her face against Patti's pussy. I could hear Liz's slurping and Patti's moans as Liz consumed her own banquet when Patti relaxed between orgasms.

Later, when we were sitting naked around the kitchen table with fresh mugs of coffee, Patti asked about Liz's relationship with her husband.

"Greg's okay," related Liz. "He's into denial about what's happening with Dave and now you. He knows it's happening obviously, but refuses to know what, where or when. Somehow, he thinks that if he doesn't know the details, it's not happening."

"You know you have to fix that," opined Patti.

"What do you mean?" asked Liz.

"Greg can't exist between knowing and not knowing for long. Eventually, it will tear him apart and he'll either accuse you of cheating or worse, come after Dave for leading you astray."

"What can I do?" asked Liz.

"You can either stop sexual activity with us or Greg has to become part of it," observed Patti.

"The first is not an option and I haven't the slightest idea how to change Greg's attitude so he would want to participate," admitted Liz.

"There are five of us and only one of him. I think, with a concerted effort we can change his mind," said Patti.

"Five of us?" questioned Liz.

"Didn't Dave tell you?" asked Patti. "In addition to us, Dave has three other regular visitors, all quite a bit younger than we are."

Liz looked at me. "Is she serious?"

I nodded.

"You're fucking five women at the same time?"

"Not all at the same time," I defended myself. "I'm a serial fucker."

Liz couldn't help but laugh. "You're amazing."

"You're not so bad yourself," I told her.

"Enough," said Patti. "Back to Greg. Greg would be a nice addition to our little group and Dave could use reinforcement once in a while. I think we can find ways to 'accidently' meet Greg and flirt with him to the extent that he'll no longer want to keep it in his pants. Meanwhile, you just keep suggesting that it would be good for him and you if he relaxed and got a little on the side."

"How could you arrange that?" Liz wanted to know.

"He plays golf," said Patti. "We'll cozy up to him in the clubhouse. We'll catch him in the market or the post office, anywhere he goes. All you have to do in send him on errands and tell where he'll be. Constant coincidental meetings and repeated sexual hints will eventually break down any guy's inhibitions."

"Sounds interesting," commented Liz, "but I'd like to meet the others first."

"You will," said Patti. "And soon."

And that's exactly what we did. Liz kept us informed of Greg's out of the apartment activities and the other four women managed to encounter him frequently. We got together weekly for updates on their progress with Greg and strategize.

Catching Greg at the golf club proved to be the most productive. Each of the women approached him and made suggestive comments while touching him when it seemed appropriate. He was always with the other men he played golf with and, unwittingly, they reinforced the girl's efforts with their own suggestions that took the form, "What's the matter with you. I'd fuck her in a New York second."

However, Greg was a tough nut to crack. It took almost three months of constant effort before Patti was able to knock on his apartment door one morning and fuck his brains out while Liz and I were upstairs listening.

The result pleased everyone and Greg started going to confession every week.