Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 15

Story Info
Luke has his first exam as his Training intensifies.
15.4k words
4.87
3.3k
4
0

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 09/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jtb_
Jtb_
453 Followers

In Part 14:

In the community of Haven, Luke began his Training to become a Servicer. His Trainer, Jenna, his former Biology teacher, sensed his nervousness and threw him into the most practical aspect of his training straight away, where she quickly discovered his significant ability and potential.

Encouraged by the confidence and excitement of his training, Luke spent his first ever afternoon at the Free House with Bonnie, the girl with whom he'd previously lost his virginity, and wondered what the future might hold for his relationship with her.

***

Part 15: Luke's Life of Service - Two

"Come on Luke, this is Servicing 101 stuff."

***

Even though he was sure his first day of Training was an experience he would never forget, on the morning of his second day, as he made his way into the Training Centre, Luke really didn't know what to expect.

As he entered the outer room of the Training suite, he found Jenna sitting in one of the chairs there, reviewing some notes on a clipboard as she took a sip of coffee.

He felt some nerves return as, he felt, she greeted him fairly perfunctorily and bid him take a seat.

"What's the main objective of a Servicer Luke, by the book I mean?" she asked, without any further preamble.

"Well... um..." Luke was already very familiar with the book she meant, the Servicer's Handbook he'd been provided with after passing the tests, but he felt Jenna was looking for something more.

"Come on Luke, this is Servicing 101 stuff," she pressed.

"Right, yeah, um, well... by the book, I guess it's a Servicer's duty to pass on his genetic material to the women he Services. To ensure, to the best of his ability, successful conception."

"Perfect. Word for word from the Handbook."

"Thanks," Luke said, remembering that feeling he used to get in Jenna's Biology classes when he answered a question right.

"But it's bullshit."

"Oh... ah"

"Remember this, OK? Your main objective as a Haven Servicer is to make every woman you Service cum, as many times as possible. You understand?"

"Ah..."

"It's not a complicated concept Luke. Think about it this way. The textbook definition you gave, passing on whatever, conception the other thing, that's gonna happen anyway. What makes you different, as a Servicer, as a Haven Servicer, is that you're gonna make sure that when every woman you Service remembers that moment of conception, as she goes through her pregnancy, as she watches her child grow up in her community, become part of that community, she's gonna remember that it was a joyous, wondrous moment, a moment filled with incredible pleasure and happiness. That's your job."

Luke gulped hard, noting Jenna's serious expression, and nodded solemnly.

"I... I get it Jenna," he said, "I do."

So, with this understanding established early, his second session started with practical work, as did every subsequent session, which more or less meant sex. Jenna explained that, in her experience, getting some practical work done in the morning helped the Trainee stay focused for the more theory based stuff after. Apparently, when Training days didn't start with practical work, Trainee's reported they found it hard, especially in the first few days, not to think about the practical work while they were meant to be focused on other things.

These morning practical sessions covered a lot of ground. Initially, Jenna would talk Luke through various ways to turn her on, and he spent a lot of time using his hands or his mouth or both at the same time on various parts of her body as she instructed him in a wide variety of techniques. With each passing day Luke's mouth and his hands became more and more intimately familiar with every square millimeter of Jenna's pussy, her breasts, really her whole body. And there were foot rubs and back rubs, shoulder massages and a lot of making out.

And when she decided it was time for his cock to be inside her, that first sex of the day was never the same twice. Jenna explained that it was important for a Servicer to be ready to perform, and that was the word she used, in any way the woman being Serviced wanted or needed. Most women, she said, would know and tell him exactly what they wanted and how they wanted it, but other times they would be happy, or even expect him to take the lead. And he had to be ready for every eventuality.

Although Luke found it all very fun and exciting, he particularly enjoyed the fact that, even with his cock buried inside her, Jenna was still an awesome teacher. She constantly talked him through the mechanics of the various positions they tried, as they were trying them; exactly how he was stimulating her pussy or her clit or both, how he could alter his own position slightly or even move her body with his arms or his hips in various positions to change the angle or type of stimulation, how he could use his hands to add a little extra.

She even explained to him how to read how her body was reacting when he followed her directions effectively, identifying all the sounds and movements and shudders he could feel with his own body so he could learn to know when to change something, when to move, when to go faster or slower or deeper or when to keep going exactly as he was. Even when she came, and by her own admission Jenna came a lot, she never stopped teaching.

Each day also ended with another practical session, but in between the sessions were much more like what he had initially expected; lots of lectures, diagrams, presentations, facts and figures. They felt a lot like the Biology classes Jenna used to teach him in school. They covered everything, from the basic science of human reproduction, from conception through gestation and from birth through early childhood. They studied the science behind the need for Servicing, about genetics and minimum viable population.

Fortunately, from Luke's perspective, none of this was new information and he found himself glad that he'd had such a good Biology teacher the first time around, a fact he mentioned to Jenna, which earned him a warning not to be a kiss-ass.

And, of course, he learned about the practical functioning of Servicing, much of which was new to him; how Servicing Teams were scheduled, what would be expected of him in the communities he visited, the various facilities for Servicing in the different communities, all of it.

"Morning Jenna."

It was the tenth day of his training and Luke had arrived at the TC early to give himself some time to bone up ahead of the first formal test of his Training. He looked up from his notes, sitting cross legged on the bed as Jenna entered.

"Hey Luke, sorry I'm late. Few challenges getting some of the kids ready for school this morning, and we're a little short handed at home..."

"Yeah, Bonnie said..."

"Anyway, let's get started shall we?"

"OK, sure, I'm all set."

"Good," Jenna said, a smile finally spreading across her face as she relaxed onto the couch, "I love quiz time!"

Luke chuckled despite his nerves. Although it had been ten days since that first explosive session with Jenna, ten days of intensive training, and he knew he was ready for his first exam, he was still a little anxious.

"OK, so. We'll start with some questions covering the science and theory. I won't ask you about everything, we'd be here all day, but it'll be a good cross section. And then we'll move on to the practical exam. OK? So, let's start with you. Tell me what's contained in your Servicer's record file."

"OK. My file. Well, it's a comprehensive record of who I am. It's got my photograph, which gets updated annually, my height, my weight. It lists the identity of my ancestors back three generations and any known family medical history..."

"Where is your record stored?"

"It... um... it's stored in hard copy at the Central Population Archive in Simonia and digitally on the Central Servicing Database, accessible to all Servicing admins from their own communities."

"And what's the purpose of listing your lineage in your file?"

"It's so that the Servicing admins in each community can know which women who want to be Serviced in their community are compatible with which of the visiting Servicers."

"What do you mean compatible?"

"Oh, um, I mean that... that in order to maximize genetic diversity, the Servicer and the woman being Serviced should ideally share no ancestors to three generations and may not share any ancestors to two generations."

"Any why is that?"

"When the genetic pool is too narrow, such as when breeding occurs between closely related individuals, abnormalities are more likely to be present in the children produced. If this was allowed to perpetuate, the human race would become extinct."

"Right. But, why is Servicing necessary at all? I mean, why didn't Servicing happen before the First Day? Was genetic diversity not important back then?"

"Because the red-eye infection that ended the Old World killed or transformed only men so that, after the First Day, instead of roughly 50%, men made up less than 5% of the population. If we didn't have Servicing, we wouldn't be able to successfully repopulate the species."

"Very good. OK, so. You mentioned Servicing admins. Who are they?"

"Each community has a small team of people who are in charge of Servicing, like the one led by Alice here in Haven. They manage the training and recruitment of Servicers and coordinate with their counterparts in the other communities to plan and organize the visits of Servicing Teams."

"Right, OK. So tell me about what would be involved for the admin team in organizing or preparing for a Servicing visit."

"Well, I guess first they'd liaise with the admins of the community that is scheduled to send their Servicers to get the IDs of the particular Servicing Team members. Once they have that, they'll cross reference the list of women in that community who've identified themselves as interested in being Serviced to check for compatibility matches and then assign each woman to a specific Servicer."

"Why a specific Servicer? Why isn't every women Serviced by all the visiting Servicers?"

"To straightforwardly ensure clear parenthood can be established for each child. A woman may only be Serviced by one Servicer in any given Servicing visit and may not be Serviced again until it's been established by her local Medical Centre that she isn't pregnant."

"And how often does that happen?"

"Wha...?"

"I mean what is the rate of successful conception by Servicing?"

"The rate is closely monitored and updated regularly. Currently, the annualized success rate is 82%"

"Meaning?"

"82% of women who are Serviced become pregnant."

"OK. So tell me Luke, how do women identify that they're interested in being Serviced?"

"Um, well, it varies a little from community to community but, in general, a woman who wants to be Serviced will let her local Servicing Centre know. Then she'll monitor her menstrual cycle along with the local Medical Centre to identify the time periods when she'll be most fertile so these times can be matched up with the Servicing schedule as best as they can be. And there'll be some medical exams and tests to make sure, as much as possible, that there are no potential issues for her with carrying a pregnancy."

"Very good Luke. So how many women will a Team need to Service when they visit a community?"

"Again, it varies a lot but in general, somewhere between six and twelve women."

"Right. And how long does a Servicing visit last?"

"It can depend on the number of women looking to be Serviced, but generally a Team of three to four Servicers will visit a community for a minimum of four days."

"And what do Servicers do during those four days?"

"In order to provide the maximum potential for conception, each Servicer will Service the women assigned to him a minimum of twice a day for four days."

"Minimum?"

"Yes... um... sometimes... sometimes, if the number of women being Serviced is low, it may be possible to conduct more frequent Servicing."

"What's the downside of more frequent Servicing? Why aren't you just Servicing non-stop, all day, every day during a Servicing visit?"

"Well, there would be a number of downsides to that but, I guess the most significant is that it is important to ensuring the maximum potential for conception that the volume of ejaculate is as high as possible during each Servicing session and that the sperm count in each ejaculation is as high as possible as well, therefore limits on the number of times a Servicer ejaculates are important."

"Do those limits only exists when he's Servicing?"

"Not... exactly... Before beginning an active period, a Servicer is required to abstain from ejaculating for one week prior."

"Good. OK. And are there other ways that help to increase ejaculate volume?"

"Yes... um... well, a Servicer's sessions on any given day are scheduled with the maximum possible time between them. Servicers drink lots of fluids, which helps. And we also know that ejaculate volume is increased when the Servicer has themselves received lengthy sexual stimulation and arousal so, for example, each Servicing Team includes a Servicing Aide whose role is to provide that stimulation prior to a Servicing session, where necessary."

"Who are Servicing Aides?"

"Servicing Aides are volunteers who accompany a Servicing Team during one active period. They take a leave of absence from their normal jobs to do it. Most people will do it once or twice, but some do it more often. The admin teams never have any trouble filling the roster."

"Why do you think that is?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why do you think the admins always have plenty of volunteers to be Aides? Sounds like a pretty shitty job to me, hanging around all day doing nothing but sucking and stroking Servicers."

"Well... I mean... it's... I guess doing our part to benefit the community is important to us, to everyone in the Network. Servicing is the fundamental basis of our future so I guess... I guess people are happy to volunteer to make sure it works as well as possible. And... well... I don't know, but, I guess I think there's a little of paying it forward involved too."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, Servicing Aides tend to be younger women, who haven't decided to have kids yet. I guess... well... any of them I've talked to anyway, they always mention that they like the fact they get to help with Servicing, knowing that they're going to be Serviced themselves in the future, you know? What goes around, comes around I guess."

"Indeed. Very good Luke. So when a Servicer requires stimulation, the Servicing Aide is the only option?"

"Um... no... um... it is, it is possible, depending on the judgement of the Servicer as to appropriateness, for the Servicer to involve the woman being Serviced in providing stimulation."

"Appropriateness? What has that got to do with it? Why doesn't the Servicer just tell the woman he's Servicing to blow him or whatever?"

"Because the Servicer's role is not only to Service the woman, but to serve her. Asking for anything of the woman being Serviced would abrogate that responsibility and be totally inappropriate."

"Very good Luke. So what factors might influence a Servicer's judgment in a case like that?"

"Well... following his first Servicing of a particular woman, the Servicer should have formed a judgement based on the woman's behavior and emotional state, her reaction to the Servicing and to the Servicer themselves, as to how disposed she will be to taking a more or less active role in the process, including providing the Servicer with additional stimulation during subsequent Servicing sessions."

"OK, right. So what kind of additional stimulation are we talking about?"

"Well, for example, it may be something as simple as drawing out the process, taking more time for... stimulation for stimulation's sake, kissing... touching. The women being Serviced may choose to directly stimulate the Servicer's penis with her hands or... or her mouth, but only at her instigation. A Servicer would never request that directly."

"OK. Good. So tell me Luke then, in general I mean, how might a Servicer prepare himself prior to a Servicing session."

"Well, there are a number of things he might do. He will definitely review the Pre-Servicing form submitted by the woman he's going to Service..."

"What's that?"

"The Pre-Servicing form? It's, um... it's a form completed by the woman being Serviced, separate to the other paperwork and medical stuff that's required. It's solely for the benefit of the Servicer. It's an opportunity for the woman being Serviced to pass on any information she'd like her Servicer to have in advance. She can include a photograph of herself or list her age or any personal information really, there's space where she can include details of her past Servicing experiences if she wants and, obviously, any particular requests she has for how the Servicing itself should be conducted."

"But she could just leave the form blank, right?"

"Yes. It's totally up to the woman being Serviced. Admins encourage women to complete the form fully, as a means of ensuring the best possible experience of Servicing on the basis that the more information a Servicer has in advance, the better they're able to do their job. But it's totally up to the woman."

"Good, OK. So that's the Pre-Servicing form. Any other preparation a Servicer might undertake?"

"Well, I mean... depending on a number of factors... he might... he might review his previous session with the help of his Team mates, collegiality between Servicers is an important tool for quality control. He'll ensure he's well rested between sessions and that he's taken on plenty of fluids and... he might... he might request the assistance of the Servicing Aide... if... if he feels it's required."

"OK Luke, I think that's probably enough for me. You did great. Really good answers."

"Really? Was.. was that all OK?"

"Remember how I said in your first session you'd be really good at this? Well, you're really good at this Luke. I've rarely had a Trainee who soaked up everything they learned as well as you have. You're doing such a good job."

"Jeez... thanks... thanks Jenna that... that means a lot."

"Well, it's true. And after ten days working with you Luke, I'm pretty confident I'm not speaking too soon. You ready for your practical exam or you wanna take a break?"

"I'm good."

"Course you are," Jenna said, smiling as she stood. Luke had gotten used to seeing her naked, and to being naked with her, but even after ten days he couldn't deny that just the sight of her allowing her loose, flowing dress to fall casually to the floor had an immediate effect on him. He also knew it was the signal for him to undress as well but he couldn't help his eyes dwelling as they always did on her soft, firm, sallow skin, her firm, pert breasts.

"So, for the first practical exam," Jenna began as she climbed on to the bed, "normally the task is to make me cum. Now, frankly, given my judgement is that your skills are pretty advanced already, I think it's only fair to add a little extra challenge in your case. So your task is to make me cum twice."

She was smiling, settled near the head of the bed, as she held up two fingers towards Luke, and he was sure he registered just a hint of eagerness, of excitement in her big, brown eyes.

"You can use your hands, your mouth, your cock, your whole body and you can touch me anywhere, finger me, eat me, fuck me, anything. But whatever it is, it has to be what I want, not what you want. I won't speak or give you any advice or guidance whatsoever and I'll keep my facial expression neutral... or as neutral as possible," she added with a grin.

"You can speak if you want," she went on, "but you can't give me instructions or tell me to move and you can't physically move my body into a different position. You can manipulate my arms and my legs a little bit if you think you need to, that's fine. But I'll decide the position of my body. It's your job to interpret from that, and from whatever other non verbal signals you can identify, what exactly it is I want. And then, obviously, to give it to me. You're expected to show evidence of all the skills you've learned so far, so that means you can't just climb up here and stick it in. But then you knew that already, didn't you?"

Jtb_
Jtb_
453 Followers