Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes ma'am," Luke said, returning Jenna's smile.

"OK. There's no time limit here. I'm going to be in this position to start, but I'll warn you now, I will move, so you'll have to be ready to stay with me. You can start whenever you're ready."

Luke was a little surprised at how focused he felt as he licked his lips. He took a moment to take in Jenna's position on the bed. She lay almost flat on her back, her head and shoulders propped up a little by a mound of pillows. Her legs were together and her arms rested casually over her head, bent at the elbow. It felt a little odd when she inclined her head towards him to see that she wasn't wearing her usual kind and encouraging smile.

As he moved slowly towards the bed, his mind went back automatically to the ten days of training he had behind him already, all those morning and afternoon practical sessions, all the advice and guidance Jenna had given him, all the signals of her body that he'd learned. And even though he was concentrating hard and a little nervous, even though Jenna's face remained resolutely neutral, he couldn't help smiling as he slid onto the bed, moving his body alongside hers.

He couldn't really identify exactly what it was that made him decide to kiss her first. It was, he supposed, just what felt natural. He slid his hand gently across her firm stomach and up along her side and he leaned his body up and was delighted to find that, as he inclined his head slowly towards Jenna's, she angled herself ever so slightly to accommodate him and her lips drew together to meet his when he made contact. And as her mouth opened to him and he felt her tongue slide against his, he knew he'd passed the first hurdle.

He allowed his hand to run slowly along her body, resisting the siren call, for the moment, of her breasts and their kiss grew more intense. Although he loved everything he'd done in this bed with Jenna in the previous ten days, what he was doing now was pretty high in the rankings. He couldn't be sure, but it might have been that, for something so simple, he always found that the way Jenna always responded to it gave him an almost unparalleled surge of excitement. Just like it was with Bonnie.

He was duly rewarded when he felt Jenna's arms wrap slowly and lightly around his neck and he felt her body relax a little, settling back into the bed.

Patience had been a constant theme of Jenna's lessons and Luke was enjoying himself so much that he'd didn't feel in any hurry. Still, as he felt Jenna's body respond to him, he allowed his hand to move further, cupping her left breast gently and then slowly enveloping it in his hand while renewing the vigor of his mouth on hers.

He felt her head move away from his and her arms fall back gently to the pillows above her head. As he continued to knead her breast gently he moved his head, kissing the side of her face softly, moving lower, kissing her neck, her shoulder. He could feel her respond, hear her breath deepen, her body start to shift.

He moved his head lower, kissing as he went. He was still more or less lying on his side so had only one hand to bring to bear for the moment, but it was all he needed at that point. As he kissed the top of her left breast, he felt her chest rise as she breathed deeply and he allowed his fingers to graze over her right nipple, feeling it tauten under his touch. He knew, from very enjoyable experience, that Jenna loved having attention paid to her breasts, the kind of attention he was more than happy to pay. Just like with her mouth, Luke would have been happy to spend hours with Jenna's breasts. Just larger than a handful, he continued to be a little surprised at how strongly the feeling of their soft firmness under his fingers, the taste of them in his mouth, affected him.

He could feel it affect her too as he shifted his mouth from one breast to the other, running his tongue softly around her engorged nipple before taking it gently between his lips.

As he felt her stir again, felt her legs finally shift, he took what he felt was a clear signal, allowing his hand to slide slowly along her side and, as he traced down her leg, he moved his mouth back to hers, kissing her deeply again. In his hand, he felt her leg bend at the knee and shift outward and he did his best to avoid his lips breaking into a smile.

Still, he kept his focus and, as he moved his mouth away from Jenna's again, he opened his eyes to see that hers were closed and, he felt, she might just be starting to struggle to maintain her neutral expression.

So he pressed forward, moving his hand slowly again, up along the inside of her thigh and as he slid slowly over her pussy for the first time he looked up to see her eyes open slowly and he was sure just a hint of a grin formed on her lips. He was certainly smiling as he kissed her again.

His hand rubbed her slowly, gently and he felt her body respond, her hips shifting just a little, her legs spreading just a touch further apart. He was sure he felt her murmur just a little into his mouth and he moved again, kissing his way down her neck again, back to her breasts as he increased the pressure of his hand.

He shifted his weight, freeing his left hand from under him, moving his body closer to Jenna's. He moved his newly freed hand up along her arm where it rested above her head, felt her fingers wrap into his as their hands joined.

As he continued to rub her, he felt his hand moisten, only slightly at first but it was enough for him to know his approach was working. For the first time since he'd started, he became conscious of his own hardness as, pressing his body lightly against hers, he felt his hips move almost involuntarily to slide against her thigh.

As he felt her get wetter, he shifted his hand, dragging his fingers gently along her now slick outer lips and when he felt her hips start to press and roll against him, he moved quickly to kiss her deeply again.

He could feel the urgency in her mouth and she moved her hand to hold his face. As he felt her touch, he allowed a finger to slip slowly inside her, curling it back towards his hand as he did, just as she'd taught him. When he started rocking his hand slowly and gently, he could feel her body shift even more. She broke from their latest kiss, her breathing coming faster and shallower. Luke could tell for sure now that it was a struggle for her to maintain her neutral expression. He kissed her neck again, moved his mouth to her breasts again, pulling and sucking at her nipples.

He was confident he could secure the first of the two orgasms he required to pass the test if he just kept going as he was, but he remembered he was supposed to demonstrate all of the skills he'd learned. So he continued moving his mouth down along her body, releasing her hand from his and bringing it with him on the journey south, dwelling again on her breasts, rolling her hard and sensitive nipples as gently as he could between his fingers.

Her hips pressed and rolled harder and he felt her legs spread open for him as he shifted his body so he could settle between them. He looked up at her as he got into position to see that she'd craned her head forward a little to look down at him. It was a little unusual to see her not smiling when he was in this position, but he could still feel her body responding to him and he pressed on.

As he leaned down and ran his tongue slowly along her outer lips it occurred to him how odd it was that this, tasting Jenna yet again, using his mouth to make her cum, an activity that, while still relatively new to him was fast become one of his favorite things in the world to do, was part of a test. This time, he didn't resist the urge to allow his mouth to form into a smile.

He shifted his hands to her thighs as she bent her legs and spread them wider.

As he went to work in earnest, applying all the skills and lessons Jenna had taught him with his mouth and his tongue, he felt her respond in the way he'd become used to when he was doing it right. He shifted the focus of his mouth to her clit, allowing his hands to slide up her body as he did and as he wrapped them around her breasts he felt her hands covering his, pressing them into her harder.

He remembered Jenna's lessons about patience and took his time, alternating the movement and speed of his mouth and his tongue as her body responded, trying to ensure he didn't move too fast. So as he felt her respond, heard her struggle to stop herself from moaning, felt her hips press into his mouth, roll against him, he would slow down, ease the pressure he applied until he felt the urgency, the demand in her movement. In this way, and with no time limit, he just kept working. More and more he felt her taste fill his mouth, more and more Jenna struggled to maintain her neutrality. She gave up trying to stifle her groans and, when Luke seemed about to threaten to ease back one final time, he felt her hands on his head, pulling him against her as her hips lifted off the bed.

His hands moved to hold her around the tops of her thighs and, this time, he didn't hold back. His reward was just about as strong an orgasm as he'd felt Jenna have in the ten days they'd trained together. He could feel her body tense, feel her chest heave as a long, deep, guttural groan emanated from her mouth and her thighs pressed in around his head.

He carried on, drawing out her peak a little longer before easing back, as Jenna had taught him, feeling her body relax back onto the bed, the pressure of her thighs on his head easing and he allowed his hands to run slowly up along her body again, felt her hands take his and pull him. He didn't resist.

Her face was flushed and a light sheen of sweat now covered her brow. Though Luke still smiled, Jenna was working hard to return to her neutral expression as she pulled his mouth to hers.

"You're so beautiful when you cum Jenna," Luke said, remembering the ban on speaking didn't apply to him. For a second time, he thought he saw her smirk before he kissed her, hard and deep.

He felt her lift her legs higher, wrap them around his back as he covered her body with his. He could feel his cock, fully and solidly hard, drag along her pussy and settle on her lower abdomen. He felt her hips continue to press against him and, as he continued to kiss her hard, he shifted his weight enough to reach down and reposition himself, glad that he was able to do it fast enough and accurately enough that only a moment later he was sliding into her.

He had to break away from her mouth as he groaned, almost overwhelmed as he always was by her incredible tightness, incredible heat. He rolled his hips, moving himself deeper and felt her arms move to wrap around him as well, pulling him into her.

Her movement was urgent, unusually so he thought, as her body pushed back against him, encouraged him to thrust and move. He obeyed at first, eager to please, to give her what her body told him she wanted and, in short order, from Luke's perspective, he was fucking Jenna just about as hard and as fast as he had yet, the huge, solid bed creaking and groaning with the strain.

Despite how good it felt to simply let himself go, to pound and thrust into her as he pleased, and as her body seemed to demand, something stirred in Luke's mind. What happened when there was a conflict between his two duties? His official duty called for him to cum inside her, that was his job, to pass on his genetic material to whatever woman he was Servicing, to do his best to ensure conception; but his other duty, his higher calling as far as Jenna was concerned, was to make her cum. If he carried on as he was, he wasn't going to last much longer, he knew that, and there was every chance he would cum before she did even though he could feel her body react, feel that she was getting close herself, knew that he had made her cum in the position already in Training.

So on the one hand, he could give in to what he wanted, what her body was telling him she wanted, keep thrusting for all he was worth and explode inside her. He'd fulfil his official duty, but there was every chance he'd fail the test. And it occurred to him that, just possibly, she was having a little fun with him, testing him to see how disciplined her Training had made him, how complete his commitment to the task she'd given him, to making her cum a second time, was.

So he took the other tack, did as she'd taught, despite the continued urgency of her body and her movement, forcing himself to slow down, ease off, bring himself back from the brink. This time when he looked into her face, he knew she wasn't even trying to hide the grin, the smirk he saw there. He was almost about to speak again when he felt her push him, moving her legs down from their position locked around his ass and slide herself up until his cock slipped out of her. Luke had to move to get himself out of the way as, in one fast, lithe movement, she turned herself over, pushing the pillows away as she did until she lay on her front, almost totally prone, underneath him, her legs together.

She turned her head around to face him, her neutral expression more or less returned, and Luke grinned but didn't wait around to respond to this new instruction, the way she'd taught him.

Still completely hard, and slick with her juices, he guided his cock back towards her pussy as he moved his legs either side of her body to straddle her. He hadn't really intended to but as he felt the head of his cock slip inside, his hips lurched forward and downward and he groaned as he marveled at the fact that she felt even tighter now than she had just a moment before. Jenna grunted and Luke moved lower, laying his body onto hers, his legs sliding down the outside of hers as his hips started to move again.

Jenna's arms were pushed out in front of her and Luke moved his to run along them, taking her hands in his as he kissed her neck and his hips moved faster.

He could feel her push her ass back into him as he thrust into her, harder and deeper, as he moved faster and he pressed his whole weight into her. He could feel her whimper and moan and he knew she would cum but he was almost overwhelmed himself, completely enveloped in the almost unbelievably hot, tight wetness of her pussy. For a moment, it almost felt like a race.

But he was determined. His Training had gone so well so far and he refused to fall at the first hurdle. From somewhere within, he found a kind of resolve that he hadn't known existed in him and, somehow, even as he increased his pace still further, he knew he wouldn't cum, not until he felt her body shudder and her pussy clench around his cock, until he'd passed her test.

Jenna's head was turned to the side and he could see and hear that she was gasping for breath, knew she was almost there. As she'd taught him, he opted to shift his approach just slightly to bring her over the line, shifting his hips to alter the angle of his cock as it moved in and out of her rather than simply speeding up even more.

"Fuck yes!" Jenna's involuntary shout felt like an instant reward and, moments later, he felt her cum beneath him as her body shuddered and tensed and he groaned loudly as he finally allowed himself to let go inside her, pressing his hips hard against her as he did.

He'd cum inside Jenna so many times over the ten days of his Training, but he couldn't deny that this time, for a reason he didn't fully understand, felt different. He could feel his cock continue to pulse inside her as he filled her, feel her entire body enveloped by his underneath him, feel her hands grip his tightly and as listened to her groan and whimper, her whole body flexing and writhing as she kept cumming.

More than once in their ten days of Training, in this position, and in many others, as he'd fucked Jenna or eaten her pussy, more than once he'd thought of Bonnie, even pictured her, imagined that Jenna was her. He hadn't really intended to, it just happened. He and Bonnie had spent several more afternoons and evenings together in the Free House as his Training had progressed and although the conversation he knew he had to have with her, the conversation about the very nature of their relationship still waited to happen, the more time passed, the more he was sure about his feelings for her.

And that was why what he was feeling now perturbed him. As his cock finally stilled inside her, as Jenna's body finally started to relax under him, he felt that same, almost overwhelming wave as he had felt so many times now with Bonnie. He was reluctant to name it but he did know that he was definitely not imagining it was Bonnie's hot, hard body underneath him. He knew it was Jenna's, knew very well, and he was glad it was.

Although his breath was heavy and his mind was swimming in the warm afterglow of his powerful orgasm, he didn't resist the urge to reach for Jenna's light brown hair, to pull it gently back so he could kiss her face. And even though he was conscious that his entire weight still pressed down on her, he could feel that she was holding him there, on top of her, pressing her into the bed, and her grip on his hand didn't waver for a long time.

When he did feel her shift, start to turn herself over, he lifted himself up on his hands, shifting his hips back until he finally slid wetly out of her, although his cock had only softened a little. And as soon as she was on her back again, he could see clearly that the look on her face was anything but neutral. He was reminded again of Bonnie, knew the look he could see on Jenna's face was one Bonnie had shown him many times as he lay above her in the Free House, in moments just like this one. And he knew that Jenna would see the same look reflected back to her on his own face, as that warm feeling flooded though him again. He allowed his body to lower itself on to her again, felt her hands reach for his face and pull him to her. In that moment, he knew, knew to a certainty that they weren't Trainer and Trainee or teacher and student. In that moment, that long, slow, soft kiss, something else was happening.

So the suddenness of her movement, as she pushed against his shoulder, rolled her hips against him to turn him onto his back so that she could straddle him, reversing their positions, shocked him a little. Automatically, his hands reached out for her, sliding along the soft skin of her thighs as he watched her throw her head back, pushing her hair from her sweaty face.

He could recognize instantly that something was different. Her expression certainly wasn't neutral, but nor could he see that same look he'd observed only a moment before. Instead, the usual warm, encouraging smile of his Trainer was back.

"Great job baby," she said, her breath still a little short. "Knew you could do it. I even threw you a curve ball there and you knocked it out of the park. Congratulations Luke, you passed your first exam with flying colors."

"Th... thanks Jenna... I... wow..." He was still a little out of breath, but that wasn't the reason he struggled with what to say, a fact Jenna seemed to recognize.

"You felt it, didn't you?" she asked, as she moved her body off him, sliding to the side to lay next to him.

"Wha... I... I don't...?"

"You felt it Luke, I know you did. It's OK. I felt it too," she said, leaning up on her elbow so she could look clearly into his eyes and he angled his head to look back at her. "I need you to listen to me now Luke, OK? It's nothing to worry about, believe me. I know how you feel about Bonnie, what just happened doesn't change that. Not one bit. Do you remember what I told you on your second day, that morning?"

"About... about my main objective as a Servicer?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah... I... I remember you said... um..."

"I said it was your job to make sure that when every woman you Service remembers the moment of conception, she remembers that it was a joyous, wondrous moment, a moment filled with incredible pleasure and happiness. You remember?"