Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah..."

"That's what that was Luke. If this had been a real Servicing, if you'd made me pregnant, I would remember this moment just like that. I think I will anyway. You did that good. You were perfect actually," she said, that wide encouraging smile still on her face as she leaned forward to kiss him lightly. "But you have to expect that you're gonna have that feeling too, like you did just now. In fact, it wouldn't work if you didn't. What just happened was so good Luke because you gave yourself to it completely, gave yourself to me. I can teach you all the tricks and moves, all the different ways you can use your hands or your cock, whatever. But I can't teach you that, what you just did, how you just made me feel because you gave yourself to it completely, to me. That comes from in here," she said as she slid her hand to rest on his chest. "That's why you're gonna be so good at this."

"I... I had no idea... I... thank you Jenna... I... I'm really glad that you're my Trainer."

"Me too," Jenna replied, smiling.

Although he was thoroughly enjoying his Training, Luke was still pleased when Jenna told him he'd have the rest of that day and the following day off. After ten days of intensive, and very successful Training, she said, he deserved it.

As he made his way out of the Training Centre, freshly showered and smiling broadly, he wasn't surprised that his mind turned immediately to Bonnie. They'd both continued to enjoy their hour or two at the the Free House most days during his Training, but what he really wanted was to spend the night with her, a whole night. And he was wondering just what the chances would be that he'd be able to secure an overnight booking for that night when he saw her walking towards him.

For a moment, he almost didn't recognize her. Her long, blond curls flowed loosely around her head and instead of the usual work clothes he'd have expected at this time of day, she was wearing a light, flowing sundress, not unlike the ones Jenna favored, that swayed around the middle of her thighs as she started jogging towards him.

"Wha..." he started to ask as she approached, but she cut him off and he thought it lucky she didn't knock him over as she jumped on him, wrapping her arms and legs around him as his hands instinctively moved under her ass to support her.

"Surprise," she said, giggling, before kissing him softly. "When I went in to work this morning, Kathy said she was giving me the day off, tomorrow too. Jenna called in a favor, she said."

The cogs didn't take long to slip into place in Luke's mind as Bonnie kissed him again. As he looked back now, he thought he'd seen something extra behind Jenna's smile as she told him to enjoy his time off.

And as Bonnie's legs let him go and he guided her safely back to her feet, he had that feeling again, like he so often did, that he was a little worried she'd be uncomfortable with the way he looked at her, the way he always looked at her. She'd never given any sign she was before, but now, he saw something there as her eyes seemed to search his, her brow furrowing just a touch.

"Luke...? What... what is it?"

Luke felt himself take in a long, deep breath, unable to take his eyes away from Bonnie's. He wondered what it was that made her ask him now, finally, if something had changed since his Training started, even since the last time he'd seen her only the day before. He knew he'd felt closer and closer to Bonnie as the days had passed, knew Jenna's influence was making him feel more confident. Whatever it was, she'd put him on the spot.

"Well, it's... I mean... Bee..."

She rested her hand on his chest softly, as had become her habit, and he saw the question in her eyes fade, saw her usual soft, sweet smile return and he sighed deeply.

"Luke, it's OK... tell me..."

He thought it was a little strange that he was instantly completely sure she knew exactly what he wanted to say, exactly what he was feeling, and his anxiety melted away.

"I love you Bonnie."

"No kidding," she said, smirking as she pulled his head down so she could kiss him, hard.

"That's it? That's all you have to say?" he said, with a smirk of his own as she released him.

"I love you too you idiot, I have for some time. I was just waiting for you to catch up."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. Took your time."

"Sorry."

"How are you gonna make it up to me?"

"Well..."

So they went together to the Free House to see if there were any available slots, where he could make it up to her, and weren't really that surprised to find there was already an overnight booking in their name, both of them clearly recognizing the hand writing.

It was a rare thing for anyone in Haven to have so much free time to themselves. So they ate together in the Meeting Place while they decided how to spend it. And not long after that, having collected a gun from the Gate Watch on their way beyond the fence, Luke lay comfortably on the ground under that familiar oak, his head and shoulders propped up just a little against the ancient tree, while Bonnie sat equally comfortably astride him, smiling broadly at the now familiar feeling of Luke's cock filling her so completely.

After, after he'd leaned his upper body forward and held her tightly while she came, after he'd lifted her enough so he slid out of her and she finished him with her hand, they lay comfortably together against the tree, their tree, the place where only a few weeks earlier they'd first given themselves to one another, with Bonnie's body settled back into his, his arms wrapped around her, the tree's huge canopy shading them from the heat of the day.

"Hmm... Luke?" Bonnie asked softly, after a long, easy silence.

"Yeah?"

"What would you think if I applied to become an Aide?"

"A Servicing Aide?"

"Yeah."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, I've... I've been thinking about it for a while now..."

"I think... wow... I think that's great Bee. You'd be really great at it too!"

He felt her body ripple as she laughed, shifting herself to look at him.

"You wouldn't mind that I'd have to, like, do stuff with with the other Servicers?"

"No, of course not."

"Why not?" Bonnie asked, in what Luke hoped was mock indignation.

"Cause you love me."

"Yes I do," Bonnie said, smiling as she leaned forward to kiss him softly.

"Besides," Luke said as Bonnie resumed her comfortable position laying against him, "you've been pushing me to, like, do stuff with Penny for days now."

"That's different."

"How is it different?"

"Well, I don't know. But it is. Anyway," she said, a note of excitement entering her voice as she turned her body to face him again, "have you decided yet? Is she still, you know..."

"Oh yeah, she's definitely still interested."

"So why not?"

"Because... I don't know Bee. I love Penny, you know that, we've lived in the same house most of our lives, she's like my sister..."

"But she's not your sister. And she's really hot. My god Luke, with all that Scout training I bet her body is fucking incredible. And she's made it really clear she wants to. I honestly can't see how you can stop yourself!"

She chuckled again and resumed her position and Luke couldn't help his mind turn to the clear image he had in his mind of Penny's naked body, the one she'd made sure he had. Fucking incredible is right, he thought.

"Is it me?" Bonnie said after another period of silence.

"What?"

"Is it me? Is the reason you won't have sex with Penny because you're worried about... about me?"

"Well... I mean..."

"Even though I've told you a hundred times to do it? You still think I'd have a problem with it?"

"Bee..."

"Honey, this isn't H-town, OK? I love you and I know you love me. And we're... together now. But that doesn't mean I expect you to save yourself for only me, in the same way I know you don't expect me to save myself for only you, right? You just said so."

"Yeah, but..."

"But nothing Luke. I know, like for absolute certainty, that you having sex with Penny would make her really happy, like really happy. That's more than enough for me, hell I'd be OK with it if you just wanted to do it for fun, but it should definitely be enough for you Luke. You love her right? Why would you not want to do something that you know would make her happy?"

Luke didn't respond immediately, the weight of temptation growing in his mind and that image of Penny's hard, sculpted body rotating constantly, that eager, wanton glint in her eyes.

"You're thinking about it aren't you?"

She didn't wait for him to answer though before he felt her body shift again, sliding down and twisting. He could see that same wanton glint in Bonnie's eye now that Penny's had in his mind and pretty fast she'd settled herself between his legs and taken his hardening cock in her hands, stroking him slowly.

"You're thinking about how it'd feel if these were her hands wrapped around your beautiful cock."

Luke could only groan as he watched Bonnie eye his cock hungrily, continuing to stroke him slowly with her hand and he got hard, very hard, fast.

"Oh yeah, you're definitely thinking about it. Have you seen her naked? You must have, you share a room with her..."

"Uh-huh..."

"Of course you have. Is her body as amazing as I think it is?"

"Y...yeah..."

"I knew it," she said and, although he'd closed his eyes as he savored her touch, he could feel the heat of her breath as she lowered her head to his cock. Luke groaned as he felt himself engulfed slowly in her mouth and felt her tongue swirl gently around his head.

"Fuck... Bee..." he breathed, as she slowly inched her mouth along his length.

"You're definitely gonna do it," she said, sliding him briefly out of her mouth again before taking him back in, faster this time. "And then you're gonna tell me all about it," she went on, continuing to pump him with her hand as she lapped casually at him with her tongue. "It's gonna make me so hot Luke, I'm gonna be so wet when you tell me how hard you made her cum. I'm getting wet right now just thinking about it."

Luke groaned again as she took him back into her mouth and kept going, sliding as much of his length inside as she could take, until he could feel the tightness of her throat. His mind was swimming and he knew it wasn't just the thoughts she'd stirred in him about Penny, nor how good she was making him feel with her mouth. There too, maybe more than those other things, was how incredible it was that there was yet more about Bonnie that he loved, that amazed him about her.

Still, it was hard to focus too much on anything that wasn't how good she was making him feel with her mouth. She'd taken him in her mouth a couple of times already, more out of curiosity than anything else she'd said, but it was clear to him now that she had definitely been practicing and he wondered whether Jenna was giving her some training too as she increased the pace and pressure of her mouth and her hand as she pumped him.

He pressed his hands hard into the ground either side of him and groaned again and he felt his hips shudder as Bonnie went for broke.

"Bee... shit... wait... I'm... I'm gonna..."

But Bonnie ignored his warning, lengthening and intensifying her strokes, determined to feel him let go, to taste him, something she'd never done before. And she didn't have to wait long.

Luke had a feeling the noises he was making weren't particularly attractive as he felt himself explode in her mouth, but neither the emissions from his mouth or his cock were at all voluntary and Bonnie just kept pumping him. It was his third orgasm of the day, his second in relatively quick succession, so he was surprised at just how much of his cum he could feel was filling Bonnie's delicate mouth.

"Jesus... Bee... fuck..." he breathed as he felt her finally release him, running her tongue along his length again, lapping up everything.

"That was so awesome!" she beamed eagerly. "I can't believe I haven't done that before. I'm really gonna like being a Servicing Aide!"

"I bet," Luke said, chuckling, "but you can't make Servicers cum like that Bee, they'll have nothing left to Service with!"

"Oh yeah," Bonnie replied, joining his laughter, "still, that was fun. Jenna gave me some pointers."

"I thought she might have. That was amazing Bee, thank you so much."

"You're welcome. And I'll expect some quid pro quo later."

"Just try and stop me!"

Evening was closing in as they made their way back towards the fence. It wasn't a long walk, fifteen or twenty minutes, but they weren't in a hurry. So they kindly refused the lift they were offered by a goods wagon coming in from Harbortown as they joined the main road.

Inside, having returned the gun, as they approached the Free House again, Luke couldn't help but laugh when he saw Penny coming down the steps. Sam came a little behind her, one of her fellow trainee Scouts.

"Hey you two!" Penny called when she noticed them.

"Hey Pen!" Bonnie replied, smirking briefly in Luke's direction before aiming a broad smile Penny's way. "How's it goin?"

"Not bad. Sam and I were just blowing off a little steam. Right Sam?"

"Absolutely," Sam said, grinning like a cat. "Hey Luke, Bonnie. Good to see you. Pen, I gotta go, OK? See you in the morning?"

"Sure Sam, see ya."

"He's nice," Bonnie commented, more than a little suggestively Luke thought after Sam had left them, "but you should try out a Servicer Trainee Pen. It's really a lot of fun."

Luke felt himself blush as the girls laughed together.

"If wishing made it so Bee," Penny observed and Luke could feel her eyes on him. "I see you guys are booked in for the night. Have fun! I'll see you later, OK?"

"We'll try," Bonnie said, still smirking, as Penny started to leave, "see you Pen."

"Later Pen," Luke managed, his embarrassment abating only slightly. "I can't believe you did that."

"You ain't seen nothing yet. I'm telling you Luke, if I have to personally feed your cock inside her, you are going to fuck that girl."

"Whatever you say boss," he managed in reply.

"That's right, I am the boss. Anyway, before that," she said, turning to face him and putting that gentle hand on his chest again, "there's the little matter of quid pro quo, right?"

"Right, of course."

"And after that..."

"After that?"

"After that... we have the whole night together. All night. Just imagine the possibilities."

"Damn," Luke said, his mouth going a little dry all of a sudden.

"Well said honey."

"Sorry, I... I was just..."

"Imagining the possibilities?"

"Yeah."

"Good. I'm gonna go home and shower and stuff. Meet you back here at eight?"

"Sure."

"Hey Luke," Bonnie said finally, as she turned to head across the street and home.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too Bee."

"Eight o'clock."

"I'm counting the minutes."

And as he made his way up the hill, as he ate a quick dinner, showered, changed, really for every single moment until he was back at the Free House ten minutes before eight, all he could do was imagine the possibilities.

The next morning, as he stirred slowly awake, he found Bonnie still asleep, on her side next to him and he felt a strange warmth flowing through him, a really powerful happiness just at the realization that she was there, with him, beside him as he woke. I could really get used to this, he thought.

As his mind adjusted to waking in unfamiliar surroundings, flashes of their night together, their long first ever night together, came to his mind. He saw Bonnie underneath him, pinned to the bed, her legs bent back at an almost impossible angle, held against his shoulders, as his hips pounded into her; he saw Bonnie's firm, round ass in his hands as she propelled herself back against him using the bars at the head of the bed for leverage, demanding he move faster, harder, deeper; and he saw Bonnie sitting calmly astride him, her hips grinding slowly, his cock completely buried in her, as her eyes held his in a loving, warm, contented gaze.

With these flashes, he couldn't help shift his body next to hers, spooning himself behind her, draping his arm over her. He felt her stir, felt her take in a long deep breath and murmur softly.

"Mmm... morning," she said.

"Sorry," Luke replied, "I... I didn't mean to wake you... I... I just..."

"Couldn't keep your hands off me, huh?" she said and they chuckled lightly together as she turned her head to kiss him softly.

"Something like that. How... I mean... do you... are you OK?"

Bonnie laughed again as she turned her body slowly to face him.

"You mean am I OK after you fucked me, like, relentlessly for fucking hours last night? What time did we finally stop anyway?"

"I... Bee..."

"I'm sorry honey, I'm kidding. Last night was fucking awesome. Amazing," she said, kissing him lightly again, "but I'm definitely pretty sore and achy. Jesus, I feel like I've run a fucking marathon or something."

"Yeah, me too," he agreed, feeling his body flex and stretch as it tried to sooth his aching muscles.

"Holy shit Luke, doesn't that thing ever need a break," Bonnie said mockingly, evidently feeling Luke's morning wood as she pressed her body against him lightly.

"Sorry Bee, mind of its own," he said "but it's fine, don't worry about it. I just want to lay here with you, like this, just... together."

"Why is that?" Bonnie asked, a warm smile creeping across her face as she laced her arms together around his neck.

"Because I love you so much," Luke said, unashamedly.

Bonnie leaned forward and kissed him deeply. As she did, Luke rolled them just a little to allow her to rest on her back. Although he was acutely aware of his morning hardness, nothing could have made him happier than, as he'd told her, laying with her just as he was, kissing her softly.

"Hmm... I love you too honey. But we have to get up. We must be past time already."

Luke knew the truth of what she said, but moving was a struggle, and not just because of the aches in his muscles.

They decided on Bonnie's house for breakfast, although actual breakfast time had long since passed. They were just finishing up when Jenna came in.

"Hey you two," she said, smiling broadly, "you know Luke, days off from Training are supposed to be for rest and recuperation. You guys look pretty exhausted to me!"

"Tell me about it," Bonnie said eagerly, "I don't know that the hell you're teaching him Jen, but, I mean, my god..."

"Oh yeah?" Jenna replied, an equally eager smirk on her face, "so how many times did he make you cum?"

"Shit, I don't know," Bonnie said laughing, "I lost count. Jesus Jen, sometimes it was like my whole body was..."

"Um, guys, you know I'm right here?" Luke offered, feeling his face redden.

The girls laughed heartily and Bonnie kissed him softly on the cheek as Jenna made herself some coffee and sat with them for a while.

Jenna was already aware of Bonnie's idea about applying to be a Servicing Aide and when the conversation turned to that topic, she was encouraging. She was hopeful too when Bonnie raised the possibility of being assigned to the same Servicing Team as Luke.

Although the prospect was very exciting for Bonnie, Luke was a little unsure. On the one hand, it was an amazing opportunity to spend time with her. His first rotation at the conclusion of his training could have him on the road for up to three months as he made a complete circuit of the Network, visiting all five of the other communities. Aside from the obvious value of her companionship, Luke just couldn't deny that he would enjoy any opportunity he had to be with Bonnie. But on the other, he was acutely aware that, given the reason they'd be travelling, the scope of what they'd be able to do together, by way of giving expression to their love for each other, would be necessarily limited. He'd have to keep every drop he had for his work.