Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck... jesus!" she said, loud, and her hips pressed hard against Luke's face, but he didn't let up, flicking and licking with his tongue. "Oh my god! That's so fucking good! Don't stop! Don't fucking stop!"

Luke remembered that she'd said she thought he might make her scream and although she hadn't quite reached that level just yet, she wasn't a million miles away. Her body was so active, so responsive as he ate her relentlessly, but even considering how obviously turned on she was, how aggressive, how demanding, Luke was still a little surprised at just how fast, and how explosively she came.

Her shouted words of encouragement turned to a long, wordless wail as her back arched up off the bed. He felt a little gush of fluid push into his mouth so that he only just managed to keep himself in place as her hands gripped the bed desperately and her legs flailed around him.

One part of him wanted to carry on, to draw this out as long as possible, but he just wasn't able to resist. He released her from his mouth, moving quickly up along her body as she fell back to the bed, reaching urgently for his cock to guide it to her.

He knew this wasn't Penny's first time, or second or third time for that matter, but it was her first time with him and something told him he should go slow, make sure she was comfortable with him as he entered her. But some other part of him made a different decision and her body was still quivering from her shattering orgasm as he plunged himself into her in one long, hard, deep movement, knocking the air out of her.

"Fuck!" she roared and he felt her hands move to grip his shoulders hard, felt her thighs shoot out to the side to accommodate the bulk of his body.

For his part, Luke groaned heavily, felt his eyes clamping shut. He'd moved into her so fast it took a couple of seconds for him to be able to feel just how hot and tight she was and he stilled his movement, buried in her, for a long moment.

"Jesus... fuck... fuck... Luke..." Penny breathed, and as he reopened his eyes, he could see hers locked on his. "Fuck me... fuck me..."

He felt her legs wrap around him, pulling him into her and felt her hips roll against him as he started to rock slowly.

"That's it, come on... don't hold back. I want it Luke, I want it. Fuck me!" The volume of her voice rose as she spoke as Luke increased the power and pace of his movement, feeling himself slide out of her a little each time before he plunged back in, hard and deep.

"Yes! Fuck that's so good... come on... more!," she went on, and on and on. As the speed and power of Luke's movement grew, words seemed to fail her although her voice didn't and Luke found the long and constant stream of loud, wordless encouragement only spurred him on as he started to really pound into her.

When he felt her cum, her whole body tensing under him, her voice finally crescendoing into that promised scream, the speed of it took him by surprise again. As her pussy squeezed him, it took every ounce of his effort to pull himself out of her. Training or not, he just didn't think it was possible that he'd be able to hold himself back if he didn't.

And although he was breathing heavily, gasping really, as he tried to still himself, to calm himself, he saw that familiar look in Penny's eyes as she came down slowly from her explosive high, that look he'd seen in Jenna's eyes the day of his first exam, the look he saw in Bonnie's eyes so many times, and he knew he was reflecting it back to Penny too.

"Luke..." she managed finally, softly, holding his face in her hands and kissing him, "fuck... fucking hell... that was..."

"Worth the wait?"

"Definitely!" she replied, laughing. "Did you... um..."

"No, fuck, I don't know how Pen, it's a miracle, you're so fucking incredible."

She laughed again but insisted on getting him off, laying him back and taking him in her mouth. She did a lot more insisting over the following few hours to the point where Luke was completely exhausted and spent as they walked down the steps of the Free House together when their time was up. Still, he was happy, and not just because his time with Penny had been so much fun. More than that, he knew, not least from the surprising pep she continued to have in her step and the wide grin on her face, that she was happy, as Bonnie had told him she would be.

"You wanna get a beer or something?" she said. "Still pretty early."

Luke looked at Penny's beaming face and couldn't help a broad grin of his own.

"Sure, why not," he replied and they turned together towards the Meeting Place. "Just one or two though, OK? Jenna will fucking kill me I arrive hung over for Training tomorrow."

Luke looked sideways at Penny as she laughed heartily.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing..." she said, grinning at him, "I was imagining... I mean fucking hell Luke, if you can fuck that good now, I can't wait to go again when you're Training is done!"