Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, on balance, as they spent the rest of the day together relaxing, strolling by the river outside the fence, watching a movie at the Meeting Place, he concluded that the pros very much outweighed the cons. As he lay alone, back in his own bed that night, he found he was almost as excited about the prospect as she was.

Still, there was plenty more Training to do before then.

He was back in the TC the next morning and his sessions with Jenna resumed the previous pattern; practicals in the mornings and afternoons, theory in between.

As the days passed and Jenna schooled him in an increasing number of practical ways for him to bring pleasure to the women he would be Servicing, Luke felt his confidence grow. She even finally introduced him to some of the possibilities presented by the swing he'd noticed attached to the ceiling of the Training suite on his first day.

There were tutorials and seminars some days with already qualified Servicers. Luke was grateful both for their kind and encouraging manner as well as the practical advice they were able to offer based on their experience in the field. Through this, he was able to see how the things Jenna was teaching him really would have practical application in the real world.

As the days past, the theory sessions became more focused on psychology than biology. Jenna taught him about the what was involved when a woman made the choice to be Serviced; about their potential motivations, concerns and worries; about the psychological challenges that pregnancy and motherhood could present; and about how all these things could affect how a woman felt about and even behaved during Servicing.

He learned about his own mind as well. He really enjoyed the afternoon he spent with Alex, the original who he remembered stopping him to wish him well on his way to his very first day of Training, about the challenges of mentally managing what he was doing, of being a father to so many. Alex, he explained, was father to nearly 90 children and Luke thought about his own many siblings, many of whom he had never, and maybe would never even meet.

They talked about how the concepts of family and parenthood had shifted, had needed to change fundamentally after the First Day. If the human race was to survive, if the initiative to repopulate the species was to be successful, the way people conceived parenthood, fatherhood, motherhood simply couldn't stay as it was.

Luke enjoyed being able to discuss aspects of the society he lived in that he'd always just taken for granted. They talked about how the community had a much more central role in the raising of children than it had before the First Day. Fatherhood of course had to change more than motherhood. It was likely, Alex explained, that Luke would have very few children that were born and raised in Haven. Almost all the children he fathered would be in the other communities of the Network and, as such, there was every chance he might never get to meet some or even many of them in person, although systems were in place that allowed Servicers to maintain contact and establish relationships with their children in other ways.

So a new conceptualization of fatherhood had developed. Children were still taught who their fathers were, understood their father's role in society as a Servicer, how important it was. Contact with their fathers was naturally limited by the time and distance between them, but it still happened, and Luke remembered the cherished letters he had from his own father, Tom Jackson, one of the founders of Harbortown.

Motherhood did change too though. Most children lived in the same home as their mothers until at least early childhood, some for much longer, but even within that home, responsibility for the child, for their care and development was not their mother's alone. It was for everyone to care for and nurture each child in their house and, even beyond that, for the entire community. Luke thought about his own mother, the special place she held in his heart and in his mind. But he also thought about others who occupied the same space, who had cared for him in a special way as he grew up, helped him, nurtured him, like Karen and even Jenna and his other teachers.

They talked too about how sibling relationships had changed. Luke had 24 siblings in Haven alone, many more in the other communities but, he acknowledged when Alex asked, he didn't feel any closer to them than he did to others in his community, particularly those he was actually closest to - his room mates and his house mates, the people he'd grown up in closest proximity to.

In these ways, Alex explained, in his opinion, and in Luke's too he had to admit, the concept of family had expanded after the First Day to include not just parents and siblings, but the entire community. This, Alex maintained, was what explained the togetherness, the mutual positivity that was the hallmark, not just of Haven, but of all the communities of the Network and of the Network itself as a whole. Everyone, he said, had a vested interest in the happiness and success of everyone else.

That evening, the evening after his seminar with Alex, as his training was entering its final phase, Luke was lying on his bunk thinking about what Alex had said, when Penny came in, tired and sweaty from another day's Scouting training.

"Hey Luke," she said and he was sure he noticed a clear absence of her usual bubbly, positive tone.

She'd continued to make it clear that she was interested in him, taking every casual opportunity to touch him, whether rubbing her body off him as she passed him in the kitchen or running a hand along his arm unnecessarily when she greeted him, not to mention her ongoing proclivity for being naked in his presence. And Bonnie had continued, and even increased her encouragement.

So as he watched her lie face down on the sole bunkless bed in their room, he thought about what Alex had said, what he knew in his heart to be true, that it was everyone's responsibility to aid in ensuring the happiness and success of everyone else. And he thought about what Bonnie had said, about how giving Penny what she so obviously wanted would make her feel. There was a strange moment of regret when he decided that now was the time, as he chided himself for taking so long to make a decision that seemed to obvious and so natural now that he had made it.

"Hey Pen," he said, climbing off his bed and moving towards her, "tough day?"

"The usual," she said as he sat on the edge of her bed. Luke furrowed his brow as he noticed that her head was facing away from him, and hadn't turned in his direction when she spoke. Still, he pressed on.

"You know Pen," he said softly, reaching out slowly to rest his hand softly on her shoulder, "I've done quite a bit of work with Jenna on massage. It's supposed to be really relaxing, good for aching muscles. I could... I could do it for you, i... if you like. Might make you feel better..."

There was an odd look, questioning he thought, in her eyes as she slowly turned her head in his direction finally and it was a few moments before she replied.

"Really? You... you'd do that?"

"Of course Pen! Your obviously exhausted, it'll definitely help. What do you say?"

"O... OK... sure... I guess. I mean, thanks Luke, I really appreciate it."

"Forget it, happy to help. Why don't you take off your clothes, I think there's some oil downstairs. I'll be back in a minute."

He found the massage oil where he expected he would and as he made his way back to their room, he wondered again about Penny's unusually reserved demeanor. She was always so outgoing, so confident, and she'd been so forward about coming on to him for such a long time. He'd half expected her to jump him as soon as he suggested the massage. But he shook his head as he re-entered the room, resolving determinedly to do whatever was necessary to give Penny what she wanted, no matter what that turned out to be.

She was ready for him, laying naked and face down on the bed, her head turned in his direction with her eyes closed.

Luke smiled to himself as he kicked off his shoes, took off his socks, and approached the bed. He squeezed some of the oil into his hands and rubbed them together to warm it, as Jenna had taught him. He was a little surprised to find he felt some trepidation as he lowered his hands slowly to Penny's back. He'd touched her, come into normal physical contact with her so many thousands of times as they'd grown up together, but this was very clearly something different.

"I'm gonna start now, OK?"

"Hmm... O... OK..." Penny said quietly, her eyes remaining closed.

As his hands made contact with her, Luke was a little surprised at how soft her skin was. Even before she'd started the intensive, physical training to be a Scout, Penny had always been lean and strong and the smooth, soft skin of her shoulders and her back seemed strangely at odds with the almost rugged, powerful image he had of her in his mind.

Even with the limited training Jenna had given him, he could still feel clearly the tension seep slowly from Penny's muscles as he rubbed softly but firmly across her shoulders and down her back. He could hear her breathing grow slow and rhythmic.

"Is that... is that OK? How does it feel?" Luke asked, checking to see if her eyes were still closed.

"Hmm... y... yeah... 's good..." she breathed.

Luke smiled to himself again as he removed his hands for a moment to oil up again and returned to her shoulders, working a little more firmly this time, feeling her relax even more. Slowly, as Jenna had instructed him, he worked his way down. As he reached the small of her back, he was sure he heard a soft murmur escape her lips but her eyes remained closed although her breathing had quickened.

His eyes focused on the firm looking globes of her ass and he felt his cock stir just a touch with anticipation as a clear plan finally formed in his head. Surely, he thought, with what he knew she wanted from him, what she'd made no secret of, what he was doing must be having an effect. He could continue to move his hands lower, could work the strong muscles of her ass and from there, it was only a very short distance to where he knew she really wanted him to touch her. He grinned as he felt himself stiffen even more, although he really didn't care if all he got to do was play with her pussy, that would be enough, if just for now, and he was confident he could make her cum with just his hands, very confident.

So he kept moving slowly, his sole focus on making Penny feel good, sliding his hands, slick with oil, down over the top of her ass. He had to concentrate to prevent a groan of his own as he discovered that her ass was just as firm to his touch as he'd imagined it would be. He was so mesmerized by it that he didn't notice Penny open her eyes, shift her head a little lower on the bed so she could see him.

"Luke... w... wait..." she said, very softly.

"Huh..."

"Wait... s... stop... stop... don't..."

"Pen...," he said, taking his hands off her slowly and he knew there must be a clear question in his eyes as he saw Penny look at him. What he saw in her eyes concerned him, it was a look he scarcely recognized coming from her, something like sadness, even fear. "What... what is it? Did I hurt you? Are you OK?"

"No... I'm... I'm fine Luke, just... don't... please don't..." she said again, turning her body and leaning up on her elbows.

"Shit, Pen, I'm sorry I... I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything..."

"Don't... please don't tease me Luke. That's... just mean. And you're not mean."

"Tease...? Pen, I... I don't..."

"Look, I know... obviously... obviously you... you don't want to... to have sex with me... whatever, that's OK. But don't do this, don't... don't do this. Don't fucking... massage by ass. Have you any idea how fucking wet I am right now? If you're not gonna... just, please don't tease me Luke. I'm sorry, I... I shouldn't have agreed to this..." she said, trailing off and letting her body fall back to the bed as she sighed heavily.

Feeling like he finally understood, Luke regretted trying to be subtle. He should have just been up front, made his intentions clear. He'd been trying to do something to make Penny happy and now he had, evidently, had the opposite effect. Clearly, she was hurt and frustrated. But it wasn't too late to fix it.

"Pen... I'm, I'm really sorry," he said. He felt her flinch just a little as he slid his hand onto the soft skin of her hard, sculpted stomach. "I... I was trying to be... subtle... I... I wasn't teasing you Pen, I promise, I'd never do that to you," he went on, allowing his hand to slide slowly lower as he bent his body over hers, moving his head close to hers, noting the surprise, even trepidation in her eyes.

Although he didn't take his eyes of hers, he could feel her body shift a little as his hand moved ever lower. As his lips neared hers he could feel that her breathing had become fast and short as her eyes searched his.

At first he just touched his lips against hers, lightly, briefly, breaking into a broad smile.

"I wasn't teasing Pen..." he said, and kissed her again, hard. He felt her whimper into his mouth as her tongue slid against his and her hand reached up to the back of his head, pulling him against her firmly. He finally allowed his hand to slide over her pussy and he could feel instantly that she hadn't been kidding about the effect his massage had had on her. As he felt her hand's grip on his head tighten, so he increased the pressure of his own hand, rubbing her harder.

"Fuck... stop... stop..." she said, gasping as she tore her mouth from his suddenly and her legs clamped closed, forcing his hand away.

"Wha... what is it?" he said, confused, as Penny sat up quickly, facing him now.

"Are you... are you serious about this?" she asked eagerly, her eyes searching his.

"Yes, jesus Pen, yes. Absolutely. I... I've can't believe... I've been so fucking stupid. I can't believe we haven't done this already. You're so amazing Penny... I... I want you... I really want you," he said, pressing his body into the space between her legs as she sat on the edge of the bed.

She whimpered briefly again and then threw her lips back at his, quick and hard, but as soon as he moved to wrap his arms around her, she pulled away again.

"No, wait, wait, stop, we can't..." she said, breathlessly, her face flushed.

"Wha... I don't... why?"

"Because you know how Karen feels about us doing stuff like this in the house..."

"Yeah but... I mean, we can be... quiet, right?"

"You can maybe. But if what Bonnie told me is even half true, if we do this, I have a feeling you're gonna make me scream."

Luke made a little involuntary noise as he felt his cock lurch and he saw Penny's face break into a sultry grin.

"I, um... I like to get loud..." she said.

"Fuck Pen... I... what... are you sure...," Luke asked, feeling a degree of desperation as his hands rang up along her thighs and round to the firmness of her ass, realizing he was completely hard.

"You're not getting out of this that easy... it's still early, there should be a room at the Free House."

"Right, brilliant. Great idea! I can't believe I didn't think of that."

"OK," Penny said, laughing excitedly. "I'm gonna take a quick shower, you go down there, book the room. I'll meet you there."

"Right. OK... Free House... Listen Pen... I..."

"Just shut up, it's OK. I've been waiting too long for this, I'm not waiting anymore. You can say whatever you have to say after you've fucked me. Go. I'll be right behind you."

She kissed him quick and hard once more and jumped off the bed. She was out the door to the hall, towards the shower, almost before Luke had a chance to turn around.

He almost ran down the hill to the Free House. As he went, his mind vacillated between images of Penny's willing, eager body and the fear that there would be no rooms available.

So there was a strong feeling of relief when he found that the Free House was mostly empty. He smiled as he put his name beside a room on the second floor, as far from any other occupied room as was possible, as he recalled Penny's observation on her likely volume.

As soon as he was inside the room, he stripped naked and as soon as he'd done that he felt a little silly and laughed to himself. He thought about all his previous sexual experiences, both with Bonnie and in Training with Jenna, and he found it hard to remember any of them that he'd felt so excited about. He was almost giddy. He wondered whether it was because of what Penny meant to him. He loved Bonnie and Jenna had been a really important part of his life as his teacher and now as his Trainer but Penny, Penny was one of those fundamental elements of his life. She was a part of his home, so close to him as to almost be an extension of himself.

He was smiling at this thought when Penny burst through the door without knocking, breathing hard, her blond hair, worn tight against her head, still wet from the shower, and she laughed too when she saw he was naked, but that didn't stop her moving quickly in that direction herself. Even as she walked in, before she'd close the door, she was pulling the loose cotton top she wore over her head and it had barely reached the floor before Luke had her in his arms, kissing her hard.

Penny was giggling as she pressed him back with her considerable strength until he fell hard on the bed. She stood over him a moment, sliding her shorts down and kicking them away. The hunger in her eyes was intoxicating for Luke and he was already pretty hard even before she'd, literally, pounced on him, taking his cock in her hand and pumping him hard as she did.

She moaned into his mouth as she kissed him greedily and he could feel her hips writhe and roll, feel his cock getting wet, sliding along her pussy as she straddled him, and he could feel how desperate she was for him to be inside her.

As he felt her lift herself, felt her reach for his cock again, he shifted position quickly, lifting her and depositing her heavily on her back further up the bed as she squealed and giggled again. Moving fast, he slid his body over hers, felt her squirm in anticipation, even as he kissed her messily again.

"Come on, let's go," she said, reaching for him again, "fuck me. Fuck me right now."

"What's the hurry?" Luke said, smiling, taking her hand that had been reaching for his cock and bringing it to his mouth to kiss it, "I booked us in for three hours."

"No... fuck... Luke, come on," her face almost angry, "you said you wouldn't tease me... come on, put it in... I swear to god if you don't fuck me right now, I'm gonna hold you down and fucking take it myself."

"Oh yeah?" Luke replied, smiling still, lifting her hand and holding it over her head. He had a feeling that, given her strength, she could overpower him any time she liked, and he thought that moment could be very close. "What was it you wanted again?"

"Your cock. In me. Now! And you're still teasing by the way!"

"You're right, I'm really sorry Pen," Luke said, noting that she was at least smiling again, as his slid his hand roughly over her pussy and kissed her. He almost couldn't believe how wet she felt and she groaned into his mouth as her hips rolled and pressed against him aggressively. "I thought maybe I could make it up to you with something else first..."

"What the fuck..." she started but trailed off as she felt him slide his body along hers, "well... I... I guess... maybe that'd be OK..."

"You won't regret it," he said, settling himself between her legs, smiling back at her.

As soon as his mouth was on her, as soon as he tasted her, he knew he had no interest in taking his time. Penny was incredibly wet and her body writhed under him. He gripped the top of her thighs and went straight to work on her clit.