Apology Accepted!

Story Info
We hurt his feelings so she decided to apologise.
2k words
3.42
9.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're going back a few years now but in the mid nineties I left school with decent 'A' levels and before going to university I decided to take a year out and have a good time by going to parties and concerts and chase girls. But since I didn't have a "bank of mum and dad" to bank roll me I realised I would need to get myself a job so that I could afford to do all these things (especially going out with girls; they cost a fortune!) So I got a job at a call centre for an insurance company in their claims department. It was a terrible job; the calls never ended and nor did the complaints. The only good thing about the job were the people who worked there. They were a great bunch and like me just wanted to have a good time and have a good laugh.

Some of the girls there weren't too bad either in fact there were a couple there who were really fit but there was one in particular...one that we all had wet dreams about. Her name was Harriet but she looked exactly like Sophia Loren the famous Italian film actress (and if you don't know who that is google her). She had the same big dark eyes, the same full mouth and straight nose and the same lovely short curly black hair and a lovely dark complexion. You couldn't take your eyes off her. And her voice just added to her magnetism; it was a deep throaty purr just like a cats. The way she moved with effortless grace and elegance was utterly mesmerising. Some thought her mouth a bit too wide or that her nose was a bit too long but that is just nitpicking in my opinion. Put them all together and the result was stunning. She was a good deal older than us but all the same none of us would have said "no" given half a chance.

She didn't work in the motor claims department unfortunately but was a team leader in marketing and publicity so we didn't see much of her and didn't really get to know her that well. But by all accounts she did seem to have a reputation of being very prim and proper and not much fun at all and from what I heard she took herself very seriously and expected everyone to take her seriously too. She didn't suffer fools gladly it seems and if you put a foot wrong then she would quite happily hack it off so she was not the kind of woman with whom you could have a bit of a joke and a laugh or flirt with over a drink. Still, it didn't stop us lads from speculating about what kind of men she liked and what she must be like in the sack. Some held that she was too uptight to be any fun and that shagging her would like shagging a piece of wood while others were of the the opinion that she would be pure filth in the sack on the grounds that "still waters run deep" and no water was as still or as deep as Sophia Loren. So while we knew she was married we couldn't make up our mind whether hubby was a lucky bastard or not.

Then one day the company decided to treat us all to a big bash in Wakefield. It started at right after work with a meal and then we spent a bit of time at a fairground and after that the serious drinking began. There must have been forty or fifty of us at least and to my surprise, and to the surprise of many others, Sophia Loren was there too with some people from her department. but without her husband.

Anyway it was about ten o'clock at night or even later and the whole crowd of us where in this nightclub drinking and dancing and thoroughly enjoying ourselves. Some of us more daring lads were busy screwing up the courage to ask Sophia Loren for a turn on the dance floor but when they did finally get round to asking her she kicked them into touch which was obviously hilarious and they took their embarrassment with as much grace as they could muster. But what put their noses really out of joint was then seeing her on the dance floor with some black kid who can't have been much older than us, if that. Why was she doing that? We had to wonder. He wasn't one of us? and why was she going out of her way to dance with a black and not with me or Dave or Harry or Ian? And you should have seen him on the dance floor acting like he was cock of the roost showing off to Sophia Loren with all his fancy moves with his hands all over her as he ground his body against hers. If that wasn't bad enough when eventually Sophia Loren came back to the bar for a rest that bugger came with her and cheekily offered to buy her a drink. Not surprisingly some of the lads took exception to this and made their feelings crystal clear.

"fuck off mate! If she wants a drink we'll buy her one!" some one called out.

Quite a few laughed so he wasn't a lone voice in the crowd. To his credit though he took it all with good humour made his excuses and quickly disappeared into the crowd to lick his wounds in a dark corner somewhere.

I've nothing against our ethnic friends as a rule but it is annoying how they cannot resist sticking their oar in where its not wanted. I've heard more than one girl complain that they were "alright" but did have a bit of a chip on their shoulders and could get very bolshie for no reason whatsoever and if a girl said "no" then they like to play the race card, but we all know that anyway so that's not a surprise. But what got up all our noses a bit was him acting like he had pulled Sophia Loren. But why on earth would a woman like her be interested in someone like him when he was only a kid and black as the ace of spades to boot. We could all tell that she didn't really welcome his company and had only put up with him because she'd wanted a dance. Trying it on with her just made him look a fool and only succeeding in embarrassing Sophia Loren.

But the trouble with these people is that they can't take a bloody hint and to everyone's annoyance he came back about twenty minutes later or so and asked Sophia Loren if she would like another dance but she declined. Now it was obvious to everyone that Sophia Loren wanted rid of him but naturally he was completely oblivious to this fact and started talking to her like he knew her and acted around her like they were old mates. In the end Sophia Loren decided that the only way to get rid of him was to retreat into the "ladies" for a while and "powder her nose" clearly hoping that by the time she made her reappearance he'd be gone.

No such luck however and his continued presence really started to get on our wick until someone (Dave I think) told him to, "clear off!" but this time the black lad didn't slink off but made some remark which only wound Dave up and and inevitably more words were exchanged and these words soon got louder and more heated. Then there was a bit of pushing and shoving and the next thing we knew the bouncers had arrived. More loud words, heated exchanges and accusations followed but in the end the black lad was kicked out of the club. We watched him being turfed out mighty pleased with ourselves I can tell you and we all had a round to celebrate our success.

When Sophia Loren did finally reappear she was given a news update of what she had missed. To my surprise, and to the surprise of everyone else, she seemed rather upset by the news.

"Kicked out? But Why?"

We told her (again) why. For some reason she seemed to think that this was all rather unfair. After all, the young lad hadn't done anything. He hadn't been misbehaving. Hadn't we all just overreacted just a little bit?

Frankly; no.

"The poor boy," she murmured.

That raised a few eyebrows. Now who was overreacting?

"Maybe someone should just go outside and apologise?" was her next big idea. But none of us could see the point. It was over. Just leave it. Besides they would have cleared off somewhere by now. And anyway, why should anyone of us apologise? He was the one who had gatecrashed out party. No one had invited him.

The the little fracas had however soured the atmosphere somewhat and some of us were toying with the idea of moving on to another watering hole and resuming our drinking there. No one could make up their minds what they wanted to do and while we were all trying to come to some sort of decision I noticed that Sophia Loren had disappeared. I asked if anyone knew where she had gone one or two said they thought they had seen her go outside for a bit of fresh air. But it occurred to me that she might have gone outside to try and find that black lad so that she could apologise to him in person. I decided to follow her and try and talk her out of it. These people take offence so easily it just wouldn't be worth it. So I finished my drink and told the lads I was just popping out for a bit and that I'd be back in a minute. Outside I stood on the pavement and savoured the warm breeze and looked round for Sophia Loren and I was surprised that I couldn't see her. I walked up and down the street for a bit smoking a cigarette but still didn't see her anywhere. On an impulse I thought I might as well check out the car park at the back of the club. None of us had come by car but there was no harm in being thorough.

I weaved my way past a few parked cars towards the back of the nightclub and made my way towards what looked like a covered doorway which was illuminated by a feeble security light. And there they were, the black lad and Sophia Loren. She was flat on her back on a trestle table her skirt was bunched up around her waist with her blouse ripped open. The black lad was between her spread legs driving his big black cock into her while he mauled and nuzzled her ample tits. I'll never forget the look on her face. It was a mixture of; shock, disgust and lust. Shock that this was happening to her, disgust that she wanted it to happen to her and lust because she was loving it. Because believe me he was giving a right good seeing too. I could see her thrashing about like a fish landed on a riverbank sobbing and groaning twisting her head from side to side as the black lad continued to smash in to her relentlessly like a jack hammer.

As for me I was dumbstruck. How had this happened? How had this little black lad pulled it off? I mean, they didn't know each other. They had only just met that evening! What had he said to her to make her submit to him. What was his diabolical power? What magic potion was he using? What was his secret? One minute Sophia Loren had been this proud and haughty woman and the next minute she was submitting to this terrible abuse with all her dignity and self-respect shredded and flushed down the toilet. Anyway the question about what it would be like to shag Sophia Loren had now been was answered it seemed. I'm not sure I liked the answer though.