All Comments on 'Apology Accepted!'

by MKDons

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love seeing that set her up with another and see if she likes it or just offer to tell her husband and enjoy her yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OMG. Another white guilt story. Really? And the answer ids to have your wife fuck the guy? What a pile of shit.

1/5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Literotica should filter out racist posts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rolling eyes at the daily ‘BBC story abd another white cheating wife who Carnot as no to it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Once a fine black man puts on the charm to a gorgeous white woman, and once he shows her his package first hand and he gets his long, talented snake inside her, she can't resist. It's inevitable that she will submit to his powerful cock. And it's becoming more and more commonplace by the day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done. Really. I have perused thousands of Lit stories over the years. This one is in the top ten of subtle yet maddingly erotic tales I've ever read here or anywhere. At the risk of "spoiling the soup" I Implore you to write additional works of a similar vein. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes. Do consider similar scenarios. Superlative noncon/reluctant story. Would enjoy reading about the discourse and actions between these two when they met outside as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed this story about a "beast" stealing a "beauty" from her army of would be courters. Again please with these two or others. Thinking you can make this chap a semiregular subject of your works. Hoping anyway. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why was story regarding black man and Madison on train pulled? I enjoyed it as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was one of your best. Bravo. Who hasn't seen a man chatting up a beautiful woman who was clearly out of his league but somehow wins the prize. Knock on enough doors and eventually you make the sale. The fact that they were different races provided extra spice not racial overtones. The most erotic aspects of the story are twofold. The chap succeeds after being refused and then thwarted and a shocked, disgusted "Sophia" surrenders to lust. Fellow readers be honest and just admit you enjoyed the story as I did. In fact I hope to read similar tales from this author especially about this black lad conquering more beautiful women. After all, no one eats just the one crisp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous