Applied Demonology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm sure I'll think of something..." The demoness, seemingly growing impatient at the lack of attention, thrust her dick between the two. Rosie bit her lip, leaving her partner to rest against the glass window of the chamber as Valda took hold of her once more.

After several hours, the entire tank was virtually covered in a thick layer of the devil's spunk. By this point, Erin sat in a puddle of the stuff. She had lost count of how many climaxes they had given Valda, but while Erin was exhausted, the demon's stamina seemed like it had only gradually begun to decline.

She held Rosie's hand in her own, fingers locked together, as she turned to her. By this point, equally drained of energy, Rosie simply let Valda toss her around like a ragdoll as she fucked her face. Erin looked up at the demon. She was close to the edge once again. She could tell by the way she bared her teeth as if trying to threaten prey. Gradually, her thrusts slowed to a torturously slow crawl that left Rosie's body quivering each time she pulled out, and with each time, the demon let out a low groan. Erin grabbed her wife by the shoulders and shook her.

"H-hey! Rosie! I think this might be it!" With a murmur, Rosie glanced up. She suddenly seemed to pay more attention. Reaching up, she took hold of the demon's shaft with both hands. After countless climaxes that hardly seemed to phase her, Valda seemed to be growing weak at the knees, her breath becoming shaky. That determined look flashed across Rosie's face as she started stroking in time with each thrust.

As Rosie pulled the cock from her mouth, Valda groaned, her legs giving out as she dropped to her knees. As she spurted the last shots of cream onto the floor of the chamber, her wrists, ankles and neck began to glow. Shackles of searing hot metal emerged from her skin, engraved with the same symbol as on the back of Rosie's hand. "Oh my god... Did we finally...?" Erin said. Valda almost drowned her out with attempts at demonic curses. It was no use at this point. A demon's contract was absolute and impossible to renege on.

Rosie sat there stunned. She slowly lifted her branded hand and a chain shot forward from it, attaching to the demon's collar. A gigantic grin crawled across her face. "YES! I knew I could do it!" she shouted triumphantly, already seeming reinvigorated. "...with your help, of course!" She added upon seeing Erin roll her eyes, giving her a quick peck on the cheek. As she clambered up, she yanked Valda after her with surprising ease. A demon's strength was of little use without a mortal's say-so once contracted. "They'll have to make me the project lead again now!"

"I'm not so sure, sweetie... I mean, if anything, this has just proved this was even more dangero- Hey, hold on!" Before she could remind Rosie that she was less than presentable, she had already stormed out of the room, Valda in tow.

Erin could hear a couple of gasps from outside the door. It was unclear whether this was on account of the cum-coated scientist, the gigantic demon, or perhaps both. Either way, a shout echoed through the corridors, "Guess what, fuckers! Look who summoned the Unsummonable!" Erin shook her head and chuckled, wiping the cum from her face.

12