All Comments on 'Apprehended Ch. 06'

by AnnieBaebee

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35over 4 years ago
I love this!

I love this story. I can’t wait to see what she does. Especially when are is getting verbally abused by a member of his clan and he treats her like a possession with no choices. I want him to grow out of his ego. He already knows how much he needs her, but does he know how much hurting her will end up hurting himself?

Shawna1138Shawna1138over 4 years ago

I love the story I can’t wait to see where it goes but ughh I’m so conflicted because Annie has valid points but Ethan is oh my goshhh how can you not want to be with him ??? But he definitely needs to start giving some honest answers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Turns out stories with no sex can also be compelling

I've always come to Literotica to get my freak on. Now, I'm reading this, and there isn't any sex (or at least, none so far). And yet, I can't look away. I am really looking forward to the next chapter!

Shawna1138Shawna1138over 4 years ago
Reading again

I been rereading all the chapters I’m ready for more keep up the good work

AngelBelleAngelBelleover 4 years ago
Great story!

This story is so good! I’m loving her conflict! I cannot wait for Ethan to get back and the fallout of his conversation with Annie on the phone and if he finds out she was in the room with unauthorized males! Maybe Dina will get some her comeuppance too. Thank you for such a wonderful store and chapter! I cannot wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Ceaselessly hitting refresh! Can't wait to read chapter 07.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sad

I think she gave up on us :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue!

Please continue the story! We love it!

AnnieBaebeeAnnieBaebeeover 4 years agoAuthor
So sorry. I didn't forget about you.

Hey guys,

Sorry for the time lapse in between chapters. Midterms are a struggle. But thank you for being so patient with me. I just uploaded chapter 7. Should be released soon. Thanks for sticking by me.

Annie

CleverTwinCleverTwinover 4 years ago
Great story. Great writing.

I can't stand having to wait for each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Now the fight really begins

Annie is finally starting to get herself back and be a strong person. She has been crushed before and she is totally within herself to fight back. Her freedom of choice is being taken away again. Will she stand up for herself and make Ethan realize that he also has a choice? University work and midterms are tough and I have been through those many times in the past. I know you have written more chapters and love the creative (and imaginative) ways you have with words. Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You go gurrrrl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnnieBaebee@AnnieBaebee
Hello. I am an avid writer. I'm new to this specific type of writing; however, I'm willing to give it a go. Feedback is welcome. As are inquiries.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES