All Comments on 'Apprehended Ch. 14'

by AnnieBaebee

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank u!!!!

My routine has been checking literotica for this story every night waiting for the updates thank you soo much! Youre a phenomenal writer!

bucksumgalbucksumgalover 3 years ago

Loved the chapter.

When I first read Ethan's comment about shops, I thought he was unknowledgeable about shopping. Some boutiques cater to smaller sizes like petites and others to tall women, some to curvy some to curveless. Many times I've gone into shops and they have sizes smaller and larger than mine but not mine. The problem isn't the woman, it's that the designer had a different body in mind when they made the clothes. By the middle of the chapter, I realized that Bertha had stocked designers that included Annie's body shape in their target market. Ethan had confidence that Annie would find clothes there because he knew Bertha would order things in if she had to, just to be able to clothe her Luna and his mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Moving the story to non human made it hard for your loyal readers to find. Looking for it there now. Will you keep it there or move it back here?

AnnieBaebeeAnnieBaebeeover 3 years agoAuthor
Yes

Yes, I decided to switch the genre, as Annie no longer feels trapped or captured by Ethan in that way. I'm sorry for the delay and the inability to locate the story. It was not intentional. I think if you type in my name, "AnnieBaebee," in the search engine, you can find me. From there, my stories should be easier to locate. I hope that helps.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnnieBaebee@AnnieBaebee
Hello. I am an avid writer. I'm new to this specific type of writing; however, I'm willing to give it a go. Feedback is welcome. As are inquiries.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories