All Comments on 'Apprehended Ch. 19'

by AnnieBaebee

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedeeover 3 years ago

Soooooo Annie’s kinda dumb, yeah? It’s hard to root for someone who keeps making such bad decisions. Talk about being slow on the uptake! And her feminist argument is weak — she turns it in and off like a light switch. But the other characters are interesting enough to keep reading. :0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well, all that vomiting seems to hint at a pregnancy, no? Especially since Annie seemingly has not thought about any form of contraception once. Would be kind of a bummer if that's the case since the relationship between Ethan and Annie is still so new and there are a lot of other issues going on that could test their newly formed bond and Annie doesn't really seem to get half of what is going on around her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome back

I've been looking forward to seeing another chapter for so long. Thank you so much! Please come back soon with another chapter. Don't make your loyal fans wait so long.

HandLwithcareHandLwithcareover 3 years ago
Love it!

Always love when these two get intimate!! Is it wrong that I picture him as Jason Momoa??!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnnieBaebee@AnnieBaebee
Hello. I am an avid writer. I'm new to this specific type of writing; however, I'm willing to give it a go. Feedback is welcome. As are inquiries.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES