April

Story Info
Getting to know a lady much better after my wife is gone.
891 words
4.01
7.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

APRIL

by Musings of Pan

I have known April for many years. Mostly when my wife and I attended church where April was very active but also at many other neighborhood functions. She was hard to miss with beautiful long hair, a pixie smile, and boobs that stuck way out past her slender waist. A friend with interesting ideas but that was all.

After my wife left for good (that story I don't want to get into) I pretty much kept to my same routine of work, church, and some of the social events that were not couples oriented. But I noticed that frequently I found myself standing or sitting next to April. We seemed to have many similar interests and conversed easily. I wasn't sure if this was coincidence or if April was showing interest. You see I am quite a few years older than April and could not believe that she would be interested in an old guy like me.

The Rialto Theater was presenting a new play that I wanted to see but I find going to a play by myself is not much fun so the next time I saw April I asked her to go with me. She seemed very pleased by the invitation and said she would. We both enjoyed the play and discussed it over ice cream after.

As time went on I was seeing more and more of April. I took her out to dinner next, then she invited me over for a home cooked dinner which was a wonderful change from my cooking. I took a bottle of wine with me. I wasn't in love but spending time with April was much better than hanging out by myself all the time.

This went on for several weeks, seeing her most weekends and occasionally during the week. One evening after going to a movie I told her we needed to talk so when I took her home she invited me in. She poured a glass of wine for each of us and we sat in her small living room. I explained that I was enjoying being with her and doing all the things that we were doing but I thought we needed to clarify our relationship. I went on to tell her that while I liked her very much and hope we can continue, I had no plans to get married again.

She smiled and told me that she felt the same way. So I continued saying, "I hope what I am going to say now will not ruin our beautiful friendship but it must be said. As much fun as we are having, you are very attractive to me and I would like to move our relationship on to sex." I paused waiting to see if she would scream and run out of the room or what other reaction she would have.

April sat calmly and again smiled and said, "I like this approach. It is so much nicer than high school groping in the back seat of a car. Yes, I am ready to move on to sex."

I moved over to the sofa and sat next her. I looked at her and asked, "May we grope a little now?"

She turned her face to me and leaned in so I kissed her. Then I moved my hand to her magnificent breasts and squeezed each. She leaned back and sighed. I reached down and started lifting her sweater. She responded by raising her arms so I pulled it off. April reached behind her and unhooked her bra and her large breasts swung free. I started by exploring them all over and then moved to her hard nipples which I twisted and pulled with my fingers. As I leaned down and licked one and then the other I felt April's hand on my pants over my hard cock.

I slid off the sofa and knelt in front of her as I took off her shoes. Then I asked her to stand. I unbuttoned and unzipped her slacks and slid them to the floor where she stepped out of them. I reached out and rubbed the wet spot in her panties with my fingers. Then grasped the waistband and pulled them down all the way. There in front of my face was her beautiful shaved slit. I leaned in and kissed and then licked it while she held my head and leaned into me.

Finally she pulled my head away and said, "My turn."

I stood and she knelt. She took off my shoes, trousers, and boxers. She turned her attention to my cock, licking up the underside and then taking it in her mouth. It was wonderful but I could not hold out much longer so I suggested we go to the bedroom.

She climbed on the bed and assumed a position on her hands and knees waving her butt at me. I climbed up behind her and rubbed my cock on her pussy getting it wet before slowly inserting it. Moving in and out I leaned down and captured each of her swinging boobs. As we got faster I reached down and stroked her clit. Her vagina started quivering and I came while pounding hard into her.

When we calmed down, she kissed me and said, "Please stay the night."