April and Derrick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derrick hears his wife's commanding voice say, "Hey, servant! I've got a gooey mess that needs to be cleaned out, but I'm too tired to go into the bathroom. Will you bring the potty here so I can expel." Before he can reply, April lowers her cream-filled cunt onto her husband's mouth, which he automatically opens wide for.

In his youth, purely out of curiosity and inspired by things he'd seen and read, Derrick had tried drinking his own cum a few times. Each time he found it tasted not so great. To his mind, it was understandable why some women might not enjoy having a man cum in her mouth.

But this was totally different. The mixture of his cum and her juices, flowing thickly out of his favorite orifice, this was decidedly not bad tasting at all. It was also rather erotic!

This prompted a flashback to what he had anticipated going through when he thought April might have cheated on him. That this could just as well be some other man's cum! That put and unexpected jolt to his groin.

April had taken total control of this session. And after what had just happened, Derrick felt demeaned and humiliated. She told him to swallow his own cum, and obediently, and without complaint, he did as he was told.

For April, when it came to their sex lives, she loved dominating her husband. And, really, it wasn't much of a secret that Derrick enjoyed being submissive to his wife in the bedroom. He would do anything and grant her any request if it brought her pleasure.

At that very moment, she was giving herself extreme pleasure by using his tongue and he accepted his role. He continued sucking, slurping, and swallowing. Knowing that as part of their role reversal, she was now cumming in him as he had cum in her. The aroma and flavor of their mixed juices were all having a powerful effect on him. That, along with the humiliation of swallowing his own cum, were bringing his dick back to life.

In fact, Derrick's libido had recovered faster than ever before. He was lapping and licking her twat like a puppy licking his master.

As Derrick's dick stiffened, he wished she would place it into her vagina again so they could fuck until their juices turned to froth. Surely he would last even longer on the second round. Then he could shoot a fresh load of his medicated goo deep inside her belly, just so she could force him to eat their foamy mixture out again.

April was getting really worked up too! She began squirming around on his face, actually directing his tongue to where it felt best for her.

He was a little surprised by her highly aroused state and eagerness to chase a second orgasm so soon after her first. Usually, her clit is too sensitive for additional stimulation. Or she has a sudden urge to pee.

But he quickly put these thoughts aside to concentrate his total attention on her quivering, juicy pink flesh. Swallowing as much and as fast as he can. The flow of the milky cream from her love-tunnel is less now, but is being replaced by the most honey her inflamed cunt has ever produced! He is drowning in the flood and loving it!

He starts sucking on her rock-hard clit, brushing the tip with his tongue. Becoming more vocal now, April's moaning gets louder and turns to groans.

Her fuck hole is so open that he is confident that he could insert his whole thumb and not touch anything. Except for when she has a contraction. Then his mouth fills with their combined bodily fluids being squeezed out so fast it's running down the sides of his face.

April's groaning so loudly that the whole house seems to be vibrating. Finally, she lets out one last long, throaty groan, tenses every muscle in her body, holds still for a moment, and then suddenly screams with the release of all that tension into an explosive orgasm! Her whole body alternates between gently quivering and violent shutters.

He stops focusing on her clit and resumes lapping up her fantastic juices. Likewise, April goes back to sucking his reawakened dick.

All of a sudden, the dam breaks. Without the slightest attempt at removing herself, April's bladder can wait no longer and begins emptying itself into his already open mouth. She is using him as her toilet and is relieving herself in and on him. And doing so with a force that stings the back of his mouth.

To avoid drowning, he must forego breathing and instead focus only on swallowing. Derrick had never cared much for the taste of beer. But he could tell that was what April had been drinking all night because her pee tasted just like hot beer. It even foamed in and around his mouth. April was doing such a good job sucking his dick, keeping him in a lusty state. So entranced in lust and having already swallowed such quantities of her piss that Derrick continued to gulp it down.

Derrick's total submission to her gets April so hot that she begins deep-throating his entire shaft, sucking harder than she had in a long, long time. In a surprisingly short time, Derrick's balls tighten, and his cock explodes its thick, white cream into her hungry mouth and down her throat. This is something she hadn't allowed to happen, in like, forever! But even she is so caught up in what has taken place that she swallows every drop.

Once she is certain that his nut sack is sucked dry, the captor releases her captive. She rolls off of him and falls asleep with her head resting on his thigh, her breath tickling the wiry hairs covering his balls.

Early the next morning, April awakens to find Derrick's head buried between her legs again. His tongue softly licking her slightly sore but very wet pussy.

She also senses a renewed need to pee

12