Wanda Gives Bratty a Punishment

Story Info
DDlg fantasies.
2.2k words
4.65
3.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are consenting adults.

______

If you are new to my DDlg fantasies, my fictional husband (whom I call "Daddy" as part of our Dominant/submissive dynamic) hired a woman named Wanda to stay with me any time He is at work. She basically cooks and cleans, but she is also in charge of helping keep me in a submissive mental space. As part of our humiliation kink, we refer to Wanda as my babysitter.

__________

"I am over it!," I hear Wanda say to Daddy on the phone. "She is acting like a complete monster! You need to come home."

This is totally not fair. Wanda doesn't understand how hard it is when Daddy goes away on business trips. He has been gone for THREE days! I am sorry, but there is not a princess alive who can be a good girl when her Daddy is gone for that long. I am pouty and sad and needy, and I should not be expected to have good manners when I feel this way. It's not fair!

"Fine," she says into the phone. "But if that doesn't work, I am done. You do not pay me enough to put up with this."

I hear Wanda slam the phone down from the corner I am standing in. She spanked my ass red and told me to stand here, facing the corner while she called and tattled on me to Daddy.

Wanda walks into the room and without a word, attaches a leash to my collar and pulls on it, indicating I am to follow her.

"What now?!!," I ask with all the attitude one would expect from a princess whose Daddy is far away.

"Not a word," she warns.

I sigh and roll my eyes and go where she leads me.

She unlocks the door to Daddy's playroom.

"We are not allowed in there!," I screech. This room is only for when Daddy needs to punish me hard or for when He wants to enjoy serious impact play or bondage. I have never ever set foot in here without Him. He keeps the door locked all the time. No way He would approve of us being in here while He is away.

"I said, 'not a word,' little missy. You just do as you are told," Wanda says as she drags my bratty ass into the room.

I am dumbfounded and nervous and a little bit scared. I do not know what is about to happen, but I am pretty sure it is not going to be good.

"I shared with your Daddy the hell you have been putting me through this week, and I am all done being patient with your antics. Your Daddy suggested a real punishment might remind you of your place with me. He should not have to be present for you to behave. Now, get in," she said, pointing to the pillory.

Oh shit. I am so screwed. Fuck Wanda. She is just being a big meanie right now.

"Now," she insists. "Do not make me call your Daddy again. He is already going to have your ass when He gets home."

Fuck.

I do as she says and get into the pillory. She locks me in and then straps my ankles to a spreader bar. I begin to protest, but then she shoves her panties into my mouth and straps them in with a leather gag.

I am so mad at Wanda right now. It's probably her fault Daddy has been gone so many days. Stupid, Wanda. Big meanie.

"This ends in here, little one. I miss my sweet angel. I understand that you are frustrated with your Daddy away for work, but it is not my fault, and you cannot take it out on me. Your Daddy left me in charge of taking care of you, and you need to show a little appreciation for that. You most definitely need to at very least obey with a respectful attitude," Wanda continues. "We will not leave this room until I am convinced your attitude has been fully adjusted and that you remember your place, little girl."

Then Wanda starts rubbing a cold lotion of some kind on my ass and breasts. After a minute, it feels like fire! "Capsicum cream," Wanda says as she notices my attempts to squirm and hears my noises of trying to protest through the gag in my mouth. "It is going to make this spanking so much more effective."

I am pretty sure Wanda is way too pissed off at me to be allowed to spank me right now. Daddy always waits until He is not mad to give me my punishments. Wanda clearly does not have the same policy. My ass and breasts are on fire, and she hasn't even picked up a paddle yet!

As if she read my mind, Wanda grabs the big, wooden paddle and starts laying into my ass, right at the sit spots. The pain is immeasurable. At the same time, everything suddenly starts feeling right with the world again. I realize how much I need this, and I also realize, if she did not put me in this bondage, I would never have cooperated with the punishment I so desperately need.

After using the paddle on my ass for what feels like forever, she grabs the crop and starts hitting my little boobies. They hurt so much from the cream already, and now she is hitting them very hard. This is not the playing around, fun kind of cropping. This is the serious, punishment kind of assault on my boobs. It hurts so much. I am crying my eyes out, but I am also incredibly grateful that Wanda has finally stepped up and taken control and is giving me what I so desperately needed. But then she starts hitting them with the paddle hair brush! "That's right, little one," Wanda says as she notices my shocked response. "You are going to have bruises inside and out of you before we leave this room." And then she keeps hitting my boobs with the brush! I can't escape her!

Wanda pulls my hair and lifts my head. She looks into my crying eyes and asks, "Are we finally getting somewhere with that brattitude of yours?"

I try to nod my head, but she has my hair held too tight for me to move, and then she uses my hair to make me shake it, "no."

"No?," she asks. "Well, then I guess we are not done here yet."

Oh fuck. I am so royally screwed.

I can hear Wanda rummaging through Daddy's toys, and then I feel something cold pressing against my asshole. "No lube for naughty little girls," Wanda says. And then I feel her against me, thrusting a strap-on dildo into my ass, her soft skin all the way up against mine as she shoves her pelvis as far into me as she can, the dildo going all the way into my ass.

It takes my breath away. She can't fuck me quite as hard as Daddy does, but she is relentless, and she is using a much bigger dildo than she should be for my little asshole. It hurts so much. She keeps slamming it in and out of me with rapid force, like she is getting out all of her anger into my helpless ass as I am bent over and bound, unable to do anything but cry into my gag and take it.

After a long while, she pulls out. I hear more rummaging. Then she wheels over what I know has to be the fucking machine. "Two heads are better than one," Wanda says. "Don't you agree?," she asks as she grabs my hair and forces me to nod "yes." Then she slides the machine up to me and inserts a fat dildo into my ass and an even fatter one into my pussy. "Let's see what this thing can do," Wanda says and she turns the machine on and adjusts the speed.

The assault on my ass and pussy is unreal and completely unrelenting. "You know if you orgasm, things will be much much worse for you, so don't even think about trying to get away with that with me, brat."

I am completely helpless, the machine pounding two cocks into me at a steady pace, threatening to tear me open with how much space they are taking up, and no lube! The pain is indescribable, and I have no idea if I will even be able to walk when this is over. I am so weak at this point, I feel like I might lose consciousness.

Wanda grabs my hair again and looks into my eyes. "Have we had enough?"

I try to nod my head yes, but she shakes it no, again!

"I didn't think so," Wanda said, and she applies a little of the capsicum cream to my clit! Then she puts nipple clamps on my already bruised and battered nipples and starts using the crop on my boobs again. This is hell. Never has Wanda ever punished me like this before. I am not sure how much more I can endure.

After the assault by machine has taken a toll on me, it starts feeling really really good. I feel like I am going to orgasm as my body starts to lube the machine up for me, causing the in and out to go so much more smoothly. I know if I cum, I am going to squirt all over the floor, and I cannot imagine what punishment would be worse than what I am enduring now, so I fight it with all my might. All I can do is sob into my gag, my tears making a puddle beneath me.

"Okay, babygirl. I think you have learned your lesson. But before I release you, you are going to thank me properly for all the work I just had to put into helping you get your proper attitude back," Wanda says and then strips off her clothes in front of me.

She pulls a bench over to be right in front of my face and lies on it. She starts playing with her breasts and spreads her legs in front of my face then unfastens the gag and removes her panties from my mouth.

I know what I am supposed to do, but I can't reach.

She inches closer and closer to me until her pussy is pressed up against my face, and I begin teasing her clit with my tongue as the machine continues to fuck both my holes senseless. My ass and boobs are on fire, clamps hanging from my burned and bruised nipples. I press harder with my tongue and move slowly back and forth against her clit, sometimes stealing a lick of her wetness for myself. She pinches her nipples and grinds on my face until eventually, she grabs the back of my head and presses me hard into her crotch as she moans in orgasm.

As she takes a moment to enjoy the afterglow of her orgasm, I am still being tortured by the machine in both of my holes. I am weak and breathless and cannot speak even though I am no longer gagged and no longer have her pussy in my mouth.

Wanda finally gets up, cleans up the bench and slowly starts to dress, as I am still in every bit of my predicament. 

"hmmm...," Wanda pretends to ponder. "I wonder which of these items you would like removed from you first." She acts like she is studying me, while the assault is still taking place. "I think I will begin with the spreader bar." I am too weak to care. I continue to take the relentless pounding of the fucking machine and the bruises I am confident that are happening inside my body as it goes on and on like the Energizer Bunny, but kinkier and meaner.

She unhooks my ankles, but with the way everything else is set up, I cannot free myself from the fucking machine that is still going in and out of both of my holes at that same steady pace, me still using all of my might not to cum.

Then she removes the nipple clamps, one at a time, cleaning them and putting them away before considering what to remove next.

She finally turns off the machine and backs it out of me. 

"What a mess," she says while shaking her head at me. "I better clean that up now so I don't forget."

Then she leaves me, still on fire from the cream and the beatings, attached to the pillory as she cleans both dildos, the machine, and the floor beneath me.

"Have we learned our lesson?," Wanda asks again, this time allowing me to actually answer instead of pulling my hair to give the one she wanted.

"Yes, Wanda," I cry, relieved my torture is coming to an end. "I am so sorry I took my frustration out on you. I miss my Daddy so much, and it is making me very sad, but that is not your fault, and I should not take it out on you. I am glad you are here to take such good care of me, and I am sorry for not showing you respect and gratitude. Please forgive me," I beg.

"That is so much better, babygirl," Wanda says. "I am proud of you." She kisses my forehead and frees me from the pillory. "Now let's go tend to those bruises."