April Fools Bi Bi Times Four

Story Info
Tricked into getting sucked off by a guy but repaid in pussy.
1.8k words
3.7
8.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

***

Terrie and I had been living together for 3 years. She is an amazing girl, mostly as perfect as it gets. She has short, dark, straight hair that she wears in a kind of pixie cut that frames her drop-dead gorgeous face. She has these green eyes that are entrancing and the cutest little nose. Her 36-24-36 figure is toned but sexy-curvy. She has a quick wit and is mostly very loving and supportive. The mostly comes out once a year on April first. We got into a kind of competition about who could fool the other the best, and she is devilishly clever and even ruthless on that day. I won the first time we played before we moved in together, but since then I had lost three times. This year, I intended to win. Unfortunately, she also intended to win.

The day started innocently enough, we got up and cautiously had coffee and breakfast (yeah, I checked before I eat or drank). Her eyes seemed to be glittering with some hidden delight which kind of scared me to be honest. The day went without any surprises which left me anticipating an evening of shocks. I was just hoping the shocks I would give would be better than what I was sure to get.

I decided to take a real risk this April Fools. I knew that Terrie thought that Gary, one of my friends that I worked out with at the gym, was really hot and I also knew that she thought her very sexy girlfriend Sheila had the hots for me so I put the two things together. I talked to Gary and told him that I wanted to end the "prank wars" once and for all and needed his help. I asked him if he would come over to our house and say that he was waiting for me to get home and find a way to "let her know" that he was supposed to help me prank her by getting some male strippers to come over and get naked and then I would catch her with a house full of naked guys. Gary was then to go to the bathroom and get naked and come out and surprise Terrie in exactly 35 minutes. To complete the set-up I asked Sheila to also help me in this monster prank. I asked her to come over and sneak in the back fence and wait for me to come out to the pool where we would fake "getting it on" knowing that Terrie would come out and catch us. She agreed and said it sounded fun but might be risky.

I told Terrie I was going to go out and get us some liquor and mixers to help us enjoy a prank-less April Fools. I drove to the end of the block where I met Gary and Sheila and thought the trap was set. I waited about 25 minutes and went home. I put the booze in the kitchen and went out to the pool. Sheila was there waiting for me. I went and sat next to her on the swing bench and asked if she had been spotted and if Gary was already in place. She said it looked like every thing was going according to plan. She then cuddled up to me and we sat there for a few minutes and she started to kiss me which I assumed was part of the act. Then I noticed she had somehow managed to get my fly open and pants unbuckled and was fondling my rising cock. Terrie came out and it seemed I was successful in covering up and keeping Terrie from seeing anything in the dark. She did act pissed to find Sheila out there with me and went back into the house. Sheila and I followed and we explained that this was a prank.

Terrie then told me that Sheila was part of what she had planned for this April Fools saying that she knew I thought Sheila was hot. She had planned to have a little threesome for me to end the pranks. At that point I was probably thinking with my "little head" rather than the head on my shoulders or I would have suspected something. I asked her why she thought of a threesome and she said that she and Sheila had been talking about how they liked giving blow jobs (I knew that Terrie was enthusiastic) and how they had gotten into a disagreement over which techniques were the best. They decided that I would be the judge. They both grabbed one of my arms and took me to the bedroom. They said in order for me to be impartial they were going to blindfold me. They started taking off their clothes, then they stripped me and put a blindfold on me and I laid down on the bed. They said they were going to do rock, paper, scissors to decide who went first and made a lot of noise laughing, etc. supposedly doing the choosing. I felt someone crawl between my legs and start licking my balls and up and down my shaft. Then they started licking the head and sucking and moving up and down. Then they went down and I could feel me hitting their throat. They then pulled off and I felt someone else take their place. This person seemed to know their way around a cock also as they licked and sucked and jerked expertly. The person deep throated me and I could feel me dick slide into their throat. They kept this up for some time and I knew I was going to cum. I announced I was going to cum and the person just picked up the pace, when my dick started the pre-cum twitching my mask was pulled off. I looked down and saw Gary sucking away. It was too late to stop so I came and shot several ropes of hot cum down his throat to the sound of "April Fool!"

I had no idea that Gary was bisexual. I had never had a man suck me off, and had never thought about it. I was not happy that I had been tricked into letting a guy suck me off. I was so shocked that I didn't push Gary off and get my dick out of his mouth immediately.

Terrie could tell I was pissed off and started to say that she was really turned on by watching. Sheila said she was too, and now she was looking forward to some action. Terrie then told me that Sheila had told her about my plan and so she talked with Gary who told her he was bisexual and suggested the twist. Gary immediately gave my dick one more "pull-off suck" and said that he hoped I wasn't to made at him and that he hoped I would forgive him and that he really enjoyed sucking me off. The girls began talking and assuring me that it was okay and it didn't mean I was gay or anything and that they would make it up to me. I told Sheila that if she was expecting any more "action" between Gary and I she should forget it.

After awhile and a lot of fast talking my temper started to cool a bit and took stock of the situation. I had to admit that Gary had given the best head—the deep throating repeatedly kind of sealed that deal and I realized that if I played this right I could get some big time payback. My dick was starting to respond to the very sexy situation and it was becoming obvious.

Terrie spoke up and said she felt sorry for Gary because he was kind of used and hadn't gotten anything. I looked at Gary who was sporting a good sized boner. He said that he had really enjoyed himself, but would really like to cum. The girls started begging me to "at least jerk him off." I thought for a minute and said that I would consider that if Terrie agreed to a few things: first she would never prank me again, second Sheila would go down on her, and third that Sheila would become my unlimited fuck buddy for one year. They agreed. Gary laid down on the bed and I reached over to grab his cock. It was a very strange feeling to hold a cock other than my own, the soft hardness and the throbbing felt different but a little familiar. As I started to jerk his cock he asked if I could put some spit on it so I leaned over and as I started to spit he shoved his dick in my mouth. I gave him a few strokes and went back to jerking him off. It didn't take long before he was shooting ropes of cum all over his chest and face. When Gary went to clean up, I told the girls I was ready to see some cunnilingus. They got on the bed and Sheila spread Terrie's legs and went to work. Gary came back in and sat next to me as we watched the show. He reached over and touched my hard on and gave some slow and easy pumps and softly said that I had a beautiful big cock and he loved all 8 inches.

After Terrie's second or third orgasm the girls decided to take a break. I moved to the bed and put Sheila on her back and spread her legs. She was very wet so it didn't take much to push the head into her vagina. She began moaning and saying how much she wanted me inside her and telling Terrie how lucky she was to have my big cock all the time. Despite being very wet Sheila was very tight and it took a little sawing back and forth to bury myself balls deep, and when I did I felt me hitting her cervix which caused her to start hollering and thrashing her head back and forth. After fucking her awhile I told her to go cowgirl on me which did with gusto. Soon she was bouncing up and down and pawing at my chest and asking for me to fill her with my cum. I told her I was about to cum and she said she was too. When I began pumping her tight twat full of jism she began to spasm and babble. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she got goose bumps all over her chest and belly as she had a full body orgasm

So, I guess I was out-pranked, but still came out a winner.