April Fools Tesla Test Drive Swap

Story Info
Will Tesla test drive become a test swap?
14.8k words
4.18
31.1k
22
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is my entry in the 2021 April Fools Day Contest. This is a made-up story with made-up characters doing made-up stuff... or is it? Be careful what you wish for!

*****

"The guys will never go for that!" Loud intoxicated female talking and laughing interrupts the quiet Saturday afternoon!

Joe puts down the Road and Track and scotch, looked around and yells for Joan.

Next door, Ed stops editing the short documentary film he is creating on the Wines of Napa and calls out for Beth.

But no one answers. Joan and Beth are deep in hot tub bubbles and can't hear over the powerful pump.

And no one can hear their whispered discussion.

Ed comes out into his backyard and sees the women.

"Hey, what is the plan for tonight?" Ed yells.

"Call Joe. Let's have him BBQ those ribs. Eat at 5:00?" Beth yelled over the noise.

"No problem, I heard you! I'll get on it!" Joe said while looking over the fence from next door.

And so it was, another warm spring weekend evening of Southern California suburban bliss.

Two couples. Joan and Joe. Beth and Ed. Best of friends. Thirty year olds. Next-door neighbors.

Sharing another Saturday Night. Like they had done almost every for the past five years.

Except this last year with the COVID restrictions. But things were getting better. Both couples had both doses of the Pfizer Vaccine. This was the first night out. They all agreed it was a no mask, let's go crazy celebration!

An April Fool's Day coming out of the house party! They were done missing out!

*****

"Talk is cheap... so let's talk some cheap thrills. Like those TV shows where the woman of the house is having secret sex with the exotic, hunky help!" Joan said to Beth while lounging in the bubbling hot tub.

"Don't you wish! Unfortunately, the help around here are our husbands!" Beth laughed.

She poured the rest of chardonnay into the two plastic floating glasses.

Joan was an authentic earth mother. The tie die bikini unstructured bra supported the barely covered soft ample breasts. No padding to hide the expressive nipples.

Below the hot tub water, curves were everywhere. A close cut bikini did not hide her mons and lips. Curlies peeked out the edges. Strong hips made for birthing babies. An ample ass with independent firm cheeks showing her womanly split.

Twenty two gold bracelets that never left her arms made her a moving percussion section. Her natural curly blonde hair defied any style except free form.

"Yeah, I love Joe to death. But after five years... well... his moves are not very exotic!" Joan said.

"Do tell..."

"This is just girl talk, right? This doesn't leave this hot tub."

"Of course. They can't hear us and we can't talk about it... with anyone!" Beth said.

"Let's just say I know what's coming... and it is usually not me!"

"Oh, my!"

"Lord knows he tries... and tries... everything... He thinks he was born the great Italian Stallion Lover! And even worse, Joe is a techie. He thinks the world is better with technology, even lovemaking!"

"Really?"

"He thinks female orgasms come from the latest technique. Or the latest rabbit vibrator. Especially if you can control the vibrator with Wi-Fi."

"There is no male enhancement product he won't try to satisfy me! Vibrating cock rings... all the pills... and lubes... and cremes... and with his rock hard never ending erection... he wears me out."

"He wants to make love everywhere. In my weak moments, we have made love in vacant homes, under waterfalls, in the back of the airplane, in the toll plaza on the interstate!"

"Wasn't that a thrill?" Beth said.

"It's... all... just... a bit much! He doesn't know when to quit! I just can't take it sometimes."

"His latest sex fantasy is for us to make love in that new Tesla of his! It's his total wet dream! I'm definitely not doing that!"

"He sure tries hard!" Beth said.

"You know... I just wish... just once... we could drink warm brandy on the fur rug in front of a roaring fire. Naked. No stories. No role playing. No vibrators. No gimmicks. No oral. And make luxurious languid love."

"With a man who has a huge extra hard erection just from holding me. And guiding that huge cock in me while I wrap my legs around him and never let him out of my pussy."

"Joe has an average size dick, from experience. And I love it! But I remember what it was like with the massive man flesh that filled me and throbbed all night long. I miss that simple fucking. And coming... over and over... and that cock staying hard... and I come on it again and again."

"Girl, we gotta turn down the heat on this hot tub! Or stop telling these slutty stories!" Beth said.

"But, Joan, since we are sharing, you know I just adore Ed! But like you, after five years there are a few things that make me want to scream for help!"

"I should not complain, but he has the biggest dick I've ever seen! It is like a baseball bat... you grab the handle and slide up and the next thing you know it is wide as a coke can! But it is almost impossible to fit in my poor stretched pussy. I know... why complain?"

"Exactly!" Joan said.

"Because he thinks because he is so big... that is all he has to do! It's that Viking heritage. It's straightforward for him. No foreplay. No warmup. No oral for the wife. Just stick it in and never let it out! I mean, the assault goes on and on and on! Until I'm rubbed raw! He doesn't even need to diddle my clit since his powerful thrusting just has everything shaking down there!"

"Oh, my!" Joan said.

"Even though his cock is too big to fit in my mouth, I love to blow him! I like to try all the tricks, licking up the shaft, taking his balls in my mouth, sucking just the head until he is ready to scream, then taking him in to feel his pubic hair on my lips. Maybe even a little tongue in the bottom. But his size limits my options. I miss those college days when I could deep throat a regular sized dick and drive those guys crazy!"

"And we can't use vibrators when we are together! After we have sex, I have to sneak away and give the rabbit a secret work out!"

"But Beth, I know you love Ed!" Joan said.

"Yes, I love Ed. Even though we are opposites in some areas like sex, I can't imagine not having him in my life!" Beth said.

"And I love Joe! But he leaves me wanting something different sometimes."

"Yeah. Those lovable men will never change!" Beth said.

"And we women will never change either. And our lives will never change. Unless we try some new things! Come on...we are all thirty years old now!"

"Too bad we can't just trade husbands for a night every so often." Beth said.

"You keep dreaming, girl! Like that would work!"

"Yeah, well, we can dream! Can I get you some more chardonnay?" Beth said.

"Yes, Beth. It's a fairytale dream to swap husbands. But wouldn't it be fun to test drive?"

"Test drive?"

"Yep. You see what Joe can do for you and I'll do the same with Ed."

"But... but... but... what is a test drive?" Beth said.

"Just like when you buy a car. You put it through its paces to see if you want to take it home. But you don't have to keep it. Or pay for it! It's no risk. Take it out, kick the tires!" Joan said.

"But Ed and I have never strayed in the five years of marriage!"

"Neither have Joe and I. But I'm talking a test drive, not a full take it home and use it for a week. Have you heard of soft swapping? That's when couples trade spouses, but only for a limited amount of time and with strict agreed-upon rules."

"A swap... with rules?"

"No penetration. Just get the guys in position, but no cigar. All the preliminaries, but no cock in pussy. If we all want to move forward, we can agree on that at a later date." Joan said.

"So everything else is OK?"

"Yes, as long as everyone agrees."

"I don't think Ed would agree to that!"

"He's a man. His body won't let him say no!" Joan said.

"Still, I think he will want to have sex with you. But I doubt if he would allow another man, even Joe, to have sex with me. He is very controlling and jealous!"

"Well, maybe we don't tell the guys! We just start the soft swap and see what happens! It will be fun to use our powers of seduction again!"

"If we did it, that would be the only way I could take part. I just couldn't ask Ed."

"So are we in?"

"I will think about it... and..."

"No thinking about it! We need to do this! Now! Tonight! No penetration, but everything else is fair game!"

"How are we going to do this? We can't just ask them to soft swap!"

"You ask Joe for a test ride in his Tesla. There is no quicker way to get a man interested than to be super interested in his passion. Let your interest in him turn him on to you! That is the simple part! The hard part is stopping that train once you get it moving!"

"Yep... that could be hard." Beth said.

"I will ask Ed to show me what's new in his studio. It will have the same effect! It's men's nature!"

"I don't know, Joan..."

"Just follow my lead, Beth. Just follow my lead! We will meet back here after the test drives to reveal it was all an April Fools joke!"

"They will be furious! And with a terminal case of blue balls!"

"Yes! They will be so horny and fired up to teach us a lesson! It will be... Bang, Bang, Bang... just what we want our husbands to do to us! Come on!... Let's go start the engines!"

*****

Engaging conversation. Grand company. Great expectations. The BBQ dinner was everything and more than they imagined!

After dinner they were sipping port. The conversation steered to Joe's pride and joy, his Tesla.

"I always wanted Joan to learn how to drive the Tesla." Joe said.

"Joe, I would love to learn to drive the Tesla. Can you take me on a test drive?"

"Sure, Beth. Let me know when you would like to do it."

"How about now!"

"Yeah. Joe take Beth in the Tesla. Joe, do you have any new projects you can show me in your studio?" Joan said.

"Joan, I've got a cool project I'm just starting that could use a critique."

"OK. It's set. We will meet back here in an hour for desert." Beth said.

"And maybe a hot tub!" Joan said.

"Come on, Joan. Lets get ready!"

*****

The women met up in the Master bedroom and bath to get ready for the next stage of the evening.

"I'm feeling so much sexier!" Beth said.

"Well, what is causing that sudden confession, you hottie!"

"Well, Ed and I were thinking about starting a family!"

"Oh wow! We are thinking about the same thing! So that is why the sex monster is taking over your body!"

"I stopped the pill a month ago. It's like someone has unleashed my libido. I'm like a 18-year-old again!"

"I was going to surprise Ed with an April Fool's announcement that I'm off the pill! You know it takes time to be fertile. So I thought I'd get his motor running with the thought of me being possibly ready to conceive. I know he won't believe me. But he will be so excited that he will have to fuck me!"

"Well, I pulled my IUD out this week. Joe doesn't know yet. I don't think I'm going to tell him! It's so damn hot to fuck when you could get pregnant! If I could just get him to make love to me, I could surprise him... maybe with a child!"

"So you two have the Covid Chastity Conundrum too?" Beth said.

"When you are together 24/7... you would think we would hump like bunnies... but we all drift into just getting by. It has hurt our sex life. We haven't made love this month."

"Yep. It's the same for us. It's hard to bring back that spark!"

"Tonight we will get a rise out of these guys, one way or the other! Shall we join our lucky mates for a few test drives to get the engines started?" Joan said.

"Well, if we wear these swim suits with the wispy cover-ups, the guys will have no option but to be excited about what comes next!"

*****

The Tesla was parallel parked in front of Joe's house.

Joe's wet dream. A sleek All Black 2020 Model X 100 D. Black paint. Black leather interior. Chrome deleted. Black wheels. And the Ludacris option. Ludacris mode improved the 0 to 60 time to 2.6 seconds, faster than a Lamborghini.

"Let me pull it out and take it to a place where it's fun to drive it." Joe said.

Joe told Beth the basics of the Tesla on the way to a country road area Joe loved to drive. Joe was in his element. He loved to share all the Teslas technological marvels. He talked non-stop. Beth occasionally asked a question. Then Joe would continue his talking.

It was distracting for Joe to see Beth in the passenger seat. The white beach wrap provided minimal coverage of the white bikini. A simple silver necklace contrasted with Joan's overwhelming noisy gold bracelets. Matching silver casual shoes. Simple. Just letting the woman shine, not the clothes and accessories.

The wrap rides up on her thighs. The white contrasted with the black leather seats and interior. So dramatic. But so understated.

Fifteen minutes later, Joe eased the Tesla into the empty parking lot next to the trailhead. It was dusk. The sunset had been fabulous on the drive. Beth's white bikini had been changing colors with the sunset. It still contrasted with the black upholstery and reflected the blue glow of the Tesla screen.

"Are you ready to drive it?"

"It seems overwhelming! It does so much! I probably forgot some stuff you told me already."

"I'll be here to coach you!"

"Let's do it!"

"Here's the key. Put it somewhere safe. We won't need it." Joe said.

"Well, there are no pockets in this bikini or wrap. Hmm... I'll just pop it in here!" as Beth dropped the key in her bikini bra on the left side. Her mischievous smile sealed the deal.

Beth got out of the passenger door and walked through the headlights' beam, which lit her curves brightly. She walked to the driver's door, which opened automatically for her.

"This Tesla knows how to treat a lady!" Beth laughed. She put her foot on the brake and the door closed automatically. "Of course it closes the door. So how do I start it?"

"It turned itself on already when you sat down. I've got to admit I got kinda turned on as well."

"Watch it, Joe. You are helping me test drive!"

"Just grab the stalk and push the button on the head, which puts it in drive. Then slowly push the acceleration pedal."

I grabbed her soft, small hand and guided it to the stalk and the button on the head.

"Here we go!"

The Tesla jumped like a rabbit with its ass on fire and sped up like at a zero to 60 test track. The incredible and silent acceleration snapped their heads back. Beth was hooting and hollering!

"Stop Beth!" Joe grabbed her thigh to get her to stop. She finally hit the brake. They both were laughing uncontrollably!

"Stop means stop, Beth."

And so it went with learning each feature. They headed out for some road testing.

Joe was constantly touching Beth as he pointed out each additional feature. The cloth belt was coming undone, opening her wrap with all the driving motions.

"You are driving like a race car driver! Pull over and I'll show you how the autopilot works."

"Let me sit in the driver's seat." They switched seats. He lowered and moved the seat back. "Now sit and my lap and I can show how this works."

Beth shimmied into his lap, which put her in a perfect position to drive facing the windshield. But her bare thighs needed support now on Joe's legs. Joe was getting excited according to the bulge in his swim trunks. Joe reached around Beth, brushing the sides of her breasts. Smelling her hair. Feeling her partially clothed body lean back into him. She adjusted herself in his lap to get comfortable. Her swim suit covered ass was torturing Joe every time she moved.

"I didn't know that Tesla's came with live seat adjustments?"

"It is a special Joe Option! If you keep moving in your seat like that, you will discover the other Joe options."

"A girl can hope!"

"Let's have it drive back to the trailhead. Say 'Drive to Trail Head.'"

Magically the Tesla turned and started the drive to the Trail Head.

"So we need to just keep our hands on the steering wheel and occasionally slightly move the wheel. The autopilot will do the rest."

"Oh my, that is so hot!" Beth rotated her legs and torso towards the passenger seat so she could look Joe in the eyes. She moved her face close enough to Joe so he could feel her fiery breath.

"What shall we do while it drives us back?"

Their lips touched tentatively. She wet her lips with her tongue as she gazed into his eyes. Then, like an unstoppable magnetic force, they kissed. A forbidden kiss in a dangerous situation.

"Joe, No. No. We can't do that. We are married. Not to each other."

Joe continued to kiss Beth. "I think we... we should stop..." She did not physically resist. Joe enveloped her in his arms as they sped down the highway on autopilot.

"I always wondered how you kissed. We are lucky I didn't kiss you before I kissed Ed for the first time. Who knows how things would have changed!"

Joe kept one hand on the wheel. Then Joe drifted his right hand to trace Beth's bikini top. The material was thin and smooth with no padding. Her excited nipples were easy to see through the fabric.

"I'm just making sure you still have the key." He reached into her right cup and felt for the key. He took his time fondling her breast and slid his hand across the nipple. Beth was breathing heavily in between the long kisses. The Tesla kept rolling down the road.

"Joe, is it there? You may have to reach in further and make sure."

Joe's entire hand entered the bra and hefted the perfectly shaped tit. She was an athlete with breasts that matched her slim, petite body. Not like the overwhelming large breasts of his wife. But a handful. Beth wiggled in his arms as he explored.

"Oh, my god" Beth moaned as Joe massaged her nipple.

"Your nipples are so sensitive!"

"Tell me about it! It's embarrassing. I can come just from a few touches, so be careful!"

Joe wrapped his left hand around her back to investigate the left cup. The left nipple was already hard and pointed. He had a hand on each breast. Beth's body was moving to push her chest closer to his face. Her breathing was becoming erratic. She was making little noises that made Joe insane.

"Maybe it's stuck in the bikini bra. Maybe it will fall out if we open it. It fastens in the front, Joe."

Joe reached into her cleavage to unhook the bra. Her breasts spilled out into his face. He did a cursory search inside the bra for the key. But he quickly concentrated on caressing Beth's breasts and lightly tugging on her nipples. He moved his head down, licking and sucking on her nipples. It was unbelievably erotic!

"Joe, did you find the key? Maybe I moved it. Oh... Oh... that feels so good. We should not be doing this. I'm so distracted. Distracted driving is not good."

"Beth, we need to find that key!"

Joe continued teasing Beth's nipples with his left hand. He dropped his right hand onto Beth's athletic, smooth exposed thighs. He gently traced her smooth muscled and trembling thighs closer to her bikini bottom. Up and down her thigh, he caressed. Each move closer to the white bikini bottoms. They were smooth and thin, almost like panties. But with the most minimal lining to cover the detail of her rapidly heating vulva. Her excitement and movement had tightened up the stretch fabric to stress her camel toe. Joe's swim suit was pulsing up into her soft, supple ass as he took it all in.

Joe slid his hand up to touch her crotch through the swimsuit.

"Joe. Mmm... I don't think it is there."

"Beth, we have to check everywhere."

Joe felt the key. Lodged between her ass cheeks. But he wanted to explore a bit more before he rescued the key from being smothered in her butt cheeks.