April Fools Tesla Test Drive Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... fuck... oh... my... god... shoot it... in me... now... I can't stop... you are splitting me in two... I feel... his come... flood me... I want to... oh, Lord... suck it all out of you... so slippery... your cock is throbbing... oh, the way your pussy is dancing on my cock... does he fuck as good as me?... does she?... do you want to swap again?... right now?... and come in her?... have him come in you?... make me a baby?... you know you want it... would you rather I come in her mouth?... your little pussy doesn't have room... for two loads of come... was he too big for you?... was she too small for you?... fucking just fill me... now... come so far inside me... that I taste it in my mouth... you have me locked in... I'm coming... I'm coming... I just came for the fourth time... keep going... I want more... flood me... keep me soaked with come... Come... Come... Come!"

The words stopped. Only heavy breathing, belly laughs and sighing. It was quiet for five minutes as the couples held each other and recovered. Joan broke the silence.

"We are beat Beth and Ed. We better call it a night and head home. Thanks for the April Fools get together."

"Joe and Joan. We are rode hard and put up wet too." Ed said.

"Wanna BBQ and hot tub tomorrow night?" Beth said.

"We could swap... a few things... that we have planned... but... hell yes!" Joe said.

All four roared with laughter!

*****