April Fools Tesla Test Drive Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you, Joan, to be with me. And Joe with Ed."

"Beth, No flipping way! You girls go ahead. But that is a hard no for us guys!" Joe screamed. "But if you two want to proceed, then you need to stand in the spa and hold each other face to face!"

"Beth. Let's do it with the bubbles on. So these guys won't get a free show!" Joan said.

"Two minutes! Joe, do you have a good seat for the show? OK... start the show girls!"

Beth tentatively started a kiss. Then it was like they had flipped a switch. Joan and Beth wasted no more time. Lips attacked lips. Boobs bumped. Bellies slithered. Joan's leg slipped between Beth's. They rocked naked vulvas on tense, smooth thighs. The guys were speechless. Beth and Joan struggled to keep quiet. Beth grabbed Joans ample ass and moved Joans mons to grind on hers.

"Oh, Joan... touch my... touch my pussy!"

The girls' asses were below the water as they stood. The guys could not see both women apparently stroking each other's pussy below the water. From their movements, it was obvious they were fingering each other.

"Time! Darn it!" Ed said.

Beth and Joan slowly lowered themselves into the spa. They did not disengage, but tried to get a few more minutes in. Kissing and stroking and grinding hotter and hotter.

"Come on Girls... stop means stop. Joe, it's your turn to pick the couple."

"Beth, come here. It's time for husband and wife to try this soft swap!"

"OK. Men sitting on the side of the spa. And ladies sit in their lap facing the other couple." Joan said.

"Spa jets on... to cover up the noise!" Ed said.

"Three minutes. Go!" Beth said.

Joe was the first to pull himself out of the water and sit on the top edge of the spa. His penis was poking up and hitting his belly in anticipation. His frenetic energy amplified his average size. Joan, Beth and Ed checked out his equipment. It was exciting to see another couple on the edge of making love while doing the same with your lover.

"Is he eager for his beaver?" Joan quickly moved over and took Joe's cock into her mouth. She knew he was defenseless against her mouth, tongue and throat. She loved the feel of his pubic hair on her lips with his cock buried in her throat.

Ed moved slowly into position. Ed was a large man and moved with the confidence of an athlete. His monumental cock was not only a full nine inches, but it was wide as a coke can. His hard on was still growing.

"That's not in the rules!" Ed said as he watched Joe's cock disappear down Joan's throat.

"Are you sure you want to say that?" Beth did not wait for an answer but started licking up and down Ed's monstrous machine. She moved to mouth the head. She could not take him in deeply, but he enjoyed her enthusiastic attempts to keep his attention.

Joe pulled Joan up. They kissed passionately while their hands grabbed for every thrill.

"Beth. Is it time to sit in their laps? Shall we do it?"

Beth and Joan stood up, faced each other in the center of the spa and sat in their husbands' laps. They laughed as they locked eyes in agreement of what was happening.

Joe was eager to have Joan rub her ass all over his rocket. His cock bounced against his belly and surrounded by Joans ample ass cheeks. She slid up and down, teasing and squeezing his hyperactive cock with her strong glutes. Oh, fuck... So many questions. Too many sensations.

"Joan... is it OK to let me fuck you in the ass for soft swap?" Joe whispered. Joan's insistent movement seemed to answer him. But then she reached back and put his cock between her legs. His bouncing cock was now sliding along her soaked pussy lips.

"Joe, Will this work? I think this is more fun for them to watch." She brought her thighs together to clamp on his cock. Joe's cock rubbed her open pussy lips and massaged her clit with Joans forward and backward movements. It was almost fucking. You could see his cock emerge from between her legs with every thrust. With each movement back, there was the hope that the forward movement would fill her pussy with cock. Her hands were cradling her massive tits to keep them from moving too much. It was a great show for Beth and Ed.

"Beth, Let's try that!" Ed said. She reached back and grabbed his coke bottle monster. Pointing it at the other couple, she slowly sat down. His cock extended three inches from her tight, bare pussy lips. Her now dripping lips rode her horse. Ed wrapped his hands around and grabbed her perfect handful of breasts, pulling the nipples gently like she loved. Beth's hands help spread her pussy lips wider before settling on massaging around her clit. Ed's cock kept poking her hands on her clit. She finally just grabbed his cock and used his cock head like a vibrator to massage her clit towards explosion. His fully engorged cock was ready to spew. Joe and Joan were moaning in arousal while they watched Beth and Ed and secretly wondered how that monster cock could ever fit in that petite pussy.

Both couples were trying to juggle watching the show and being the show. Especially as they became more aroused. It was difficult to figure out what to do next.

"Beth... how do you fit that monster in you?" Joan moaned. "Can you show us?"

"Only if you show us too!" Beth said.

Beth rose partially and spread her lips and legs wide. Ed grabbed his cock and pointed it to the promised land. Beth moved down until the giant head was pressing against her open lips. Ed's swollen tip moved along her pussy until it found her hole.

"Are you ready Beth Baby?"

"Bombs away!" Beth groaned as she settled down on his cock. "Oh god... baby... you are bigger than ever... slow... slow... oh... oh... that is so... good... slow... slow... a little more... that's it... stop... I can't take anymore!"

"Just a little more Beth Baby... I'm so ready to come!" Ed groaned.

"Yeah... yeah... I want you to drown me with your come, Ed. It's been so long. I'm going to squeeze that come right up your shaft until your gigantic cock explodes in my petite pussy! Fuck me... come in me... now..."

It stunned Joan and Joe that four inches of Ed were still available, and Beth was screaming for Ed to come. Joe did not want to miss his opportunity to stick his cock in Joans powerful pussy. She took him all the way in on the first stroke. And then started the kegel squeezing E- ticket ride. But she was dreaming of that coke can cock across the spa. It had been so long since she was with a gigantic man like Ed.

"Oh, Joan! You pussy is on overdrive. Do the girly twirl with your pussy! I'm so ready to splatter your cunt with my come!"

"Joe... do it... come... come and flood your wife's pussy! I want to be overflowing with your jizz!"

The men were so close. And the women were encouraging this march towards madness. There was only one thing that could stop them.

"Time!" Beth moaned, stopping the action just before she went over the edge.

"Oh fuck, Beth... We can't stop now! Let Joe and I finish! You can't do that to Ed... Besides, we want to see the climax!"

"Rules are rules" Beth said without conviction. Ed and Joe reluctantly pulled out, with Joan and Beth's parts not releasing until the last second. Everyone was breathing hard and involuntarily moving their loins to finish this action. Everyone settled back under the water after consuming the sherbert course before the main course.

"Joan your turn to choose."

"I want Beth... but I also want Ed... and I want Joe..."

"You have to choose!" Joe said.

"No... I have chosen. I want you all. Ed decide what we do!" Joan said.

"Hmm... OK... Beth and Joan stand in the middle of the spa face to face. Then Joe, you get behind and hold Beth. I will get behind Joan."

"No bubbles. I want to hear everything!" Beth said.

"Ten minutes... or until I call time! Are you ready? Go!" Joe said.

Joan and Beth stood and embraced. They were kissing all over each other. There had been no cool off period and animal spirits had taken over the women just like the men. Beth aggressively feasted on Joan's neck and collarbone. Joans nipples hardened when Beth took them in her fiery mouth. Beth's mouth continued down to explore Joan's curly blond pubic hair.

"Ed, it's time to get involved!" Joe said. He stood behind Beth. Joe grabbed hold of Beth's hips to steady her as she bent over exploring Joan's crotch. Beth looked back to smile. Then she dropped to her knees and started licking Joan's pussy. Joe grabbed Beth's hair to help guide her to Joan's pussy. With one hand, he could not resist rubbing his neglected hardness.

Ed moved behind Joan. One hand reached around, grabbed Joan's massive breast and held her tight to his excited body. His other hand helped spread Joan's legs so Beth could eat her easier. His monster cock was dancing across her back.

"Oh damn, you are so good Beth! Lick my clit... make me come..." Joan moaned and grinned into Beth's mouth.

"I know what you really need, Joan... my huge pussy splitter." Ed said. "Beth... now that she's ready... put my cock in her... baby... you know you both want me to do it! You have teased us all night. Just fucking stick it in for me!"

"Yeah, Joan... just grab my cock and guide it into Beth's little pussy!"

"No Joe, I can't let you fuck me... I'm fertile!"

"Is this is just another April Fools joke? How many times can you two tease us and then pull this April fool's shit? We said no more jokes tonight!" Joe scoffed. Then everyone was talking at the same time.

"It's time to do it." Ed said.

"Maybe just for a minute... but then you have to pull out!" Joan said.

"Yeah... just guide it into Beth's pussy for me, Joan... just for a minute..." Joe said.

"Just for a minute... inside me Joe... OK?" Beth whispered

Beth grabbed Ed's monster and guided it to Joan's open door. The engorged head dripped pre cum. Joan's drenched lips opened to reveal her soaked love canal. Beth rubbed Joan's pussy and Ed's cock, spreading the lubrication. Then she put the cock head at Joan's glory hole and started pushing it in.

"Oh... my... god... Ed... I did not know... that will never fit..." Joan said.

"Just hold on Joan... I'm coming in!" Ed said.

Ed's coke can circumference made Joan moan. But she moved back into his aggressor, slipping and sliding it in... further and further.

"Oh, that hurts... it hurts... but it is so good... I'm so stretched. You are filling me up... Oh no... I'm not sure I can take it all..."

"Oh yeah Joan... take it... take all of it... I want to bury it all the way in your pussy... I want to hide it so no one can see... then never come out... or just part way out for a moment... then all the way in... out... and in... until I come inside!"

"No... Ed... you can't come inside... I'm unprotected... Let me swallow your come... I bet you taste so good!"

Joe kept busy. Joe held Beth's hips and watched as his pulsating cock lined up with Beth's pussy. He knew she was totally excited. He was ready for his patented one stroke to the bottom entrance. But Beth's pussy was small and tight even for an average sized hunk of man's meat. Joe sawed his cock up and down her lubricated lips and up to her clit. But as he tried his move, he found her tightness slowed his progress. But his pulsating member insistently vibrated her, loosening her opening to welcome a visitor. Beth's love canal wrapped around Joe's frenetic cock as he inched in. She used her best interior dance moves on his throbber. He finally bottomed out and then established a hard rhythm that could only end one way.

"Beth. You feel so hot. So tight. Sopping wet. So slippery. Naked and nasty. I'm so close."

"Joe! You can't come in me! It's not safe! We can do anything... but that!"

"Damn it, girls! We said no more April Fools jokes! You were just begging for come a few minutes ago. Then you make us to switch partners. And now it's not safe to come inside? What do you think, Ed?"

"Joe, I'm not buying it. Sounds like another April Fools joke. And I don't want to be the fool again! So I ain't stopping!"

Beth and Joan were face to face, holding each other as the men continued loving them from behind. Each thrust of the men pushed the women closer into each other.

"Beth... we really did it this time... but it feels so good... Ed is so far inside... and you feel so fucking hot in my arms... while Ed keeps pounding me with that illegal cock... it's so big it has to be against the law!"

"Joan... kiss me while Joe is fucking me... can you stop your husband from coming inside me? He just keeps... pounding me... faster and faster... it feels so amazing... he has so much energy... and it's all pouring into my pussy... I feel defenseless... I'm so close to coming myself..."

"Beth, can you get Ed not to come in me? They are just not listening! Maybe we can reach under them and pull their cocks out of our pussies?"

Joan bent over and reached for Joe's cock as it pounded Beth. Joan grabbed his balls and slid up to his cock. She wanted to pull his invading cock out. Joe had a quick reaction.

"Oh... my... God... Joan you are driving me insane... two women on my equipment... at the same time... Oh, Joan... Oh, Beth... this is driving over the edge... I'm... I'm... going to... come in Beth... come... come... come in Beth... and flood her!"

"No, Joe! Don't come inside of Beth! Pull out!... please!"

"Too late! I'm... I'm... Oh fuck! I'm coming! Coming!" Joe sputtered.

The fireworks between Joe and Beth with Joan helping was wildly exciting to Ed. It had been years since he had actually been all the way inside a woman. And he was going to come! He would not pull out for another April Fools Joke. Joans pussy was like jello, moving firmly around his cock and jiggling like crazy. There was so much extra motion compared to humping Beth. His enormous member always stressed Beth. Joan somehow accepted all of his length. And giving every inch of his cock a wet, warm massage. Her full ass was also bouncing off his fit belly as his long cock slid between her cheeks and buried itself fully in her cunt.

When Joan bent over, Ed grabbed her hips and started driving for home. He was so ready to explode in this glorious pussy of this hell cat earth mother. How could Joan keep moving like this and say pull out? His come had started its journey.

"Ed, oh please... oh my... you are... so... fucking... huge... but Ed... I... have to have... you stop... or pull out... or... damn you... I won't be able... to stop... I'm coming too... I'm so fucking crazy... I can't stop... and you will come... in my unprotected pussy!"

"Joan... that is... a made up... story... you know... you've been begging for it... just teasing me all night... and pulling those... April Fools jokes on me and Joe... and now I'm giving... it to you... like you... like you... were begging for a few minutes ago... because your pussy won't let me go.... she wants me to come in her... to keep her stuffed with my cock... while I send rope after rope... of come... deep inside your center..."

"Oh god Joan... It's coming up the torpedo... hold on... I'm going to... I can't stop... I want to... I have to... you want me to... come inside... come inside you... come inside your wild earth mother pussy... oh... oh... oh... I'm coming... I'm coming... I'm... ahhhhhhhh!"

They collapsed into each other. No one talked. The orgasms had drained everyone as they leaned against each other. Joe and Ed lowered themselves back into the water. Ed turned on the spa jet bubbles.

Joan and Beth remained standing and holding each other. Still kissing. Sniffling. Caressing each other. Joan whispered to Beth. They decided.

Beth and Joan stepped out of the spa and walked to and sat down on the lounge chairs. Still naked. Holding hands and talking quietly so Joe and Ed could not hear them over the roar of the spa jets.

"Joan, we should have told them about stopping birth control before tonight. They obviously did not believe us."

"Beth, yeah, they thought we were setting up another April Fools joke. You can't blame them. We certainly tortured them tonight!"

"Joan, we can't roll back the clock. I say we call them over here and tell them. And see what they want to do about it!"

"Ed, can you come over here?" Beth said.

"You too, Joe. We need to talk about something!"

Ed laid on the oversize lounge trying not to squish Beth. Joe settles on top of Joan in her lounge. The two naked couples could not resist starting where they left off. Soon the couples were moaning and moving with their spouse as the neighbors did the same a foot away.

"Ed. Oh... you are getting frisky... I have to tell you... oh Ed... listen to me... if you keep doing that you will lose your hearing... when I scream in ecstasy... oh Ed..."

"Beth... Baby... is this just a trick?... to get what you... always tease me about... sloppy seconds?... fucking your pussy... filled with the come of another man?"

"Ed... We have to fuck now!" Beth said.

"Not that I'm complaining, but why?"

"Because Ed... I'm not on birth control anymore."

"What?"

"Ed, I need your swimmers to get in there and compete with Joe's sperm! Right now! While there is still time!"

"OK... That's a lot of fibbing just to get me to fuck you when your pussy is already full of come!"

"Just do it! Fuck me! Ed, you will never believe me. But I need you right now!"

Beth grabbed Ed's cock and guided it into her come filled pussy. She wrapped her legs around Ed in a death grip. There was no way Ed was getting out of this wrestling love hold without coming deep in Beth's fertile pussy.

"Oh... Beth... you are so slippery... it must be all of his come... so this is sloppy seconds... I'm getting in so deep! Do you feel it?"

"Ed... you are so fucking deep... you are going to kill me... but come in me first! Flood me with all your potent sperm... make me pregnant!"

"Oh, fuck Beth... I'm coming... so deep... in your petite pussy... how are you taking some much of me? I've never been so deep in you..."

"All to make me pregnant! Come, Ed! Come... come... come... inside my soaked little pussy... while all that come oozes out of my soaked slit..."

Meanwhile, Joe and Joan were having little trouble keeping up with the Jones. Their neighbors' sex a foot away distracted them. But they knew how to make their own sexy scene. Since they started with Joe on top of Joan, they were intent on testing if the lounge could support their craziest lovemaking.

"Joe, they are fucking right next to us!"

"Joan... let's show them how it's done!"

Joe moved so Joan could raise her legs up to her head. The view of her cunt dripping with another mans come stole the show. He kneeled and grabbed her ass. He guided her dripping pussy onto his throbbing cock. All the way in. In one stroke. With come slipping out of her lips as his cock moved in and out.

"Oh, Joan! You are so... fucking slippery... filled with come! Why the hell didn't we do this before?"

"Fill me with... your come, Joe! I'm so ready for you to explode deep inside me and make a child!"

"Stop that April Fools Stuff! You are getting what you wanted! You always wanted to try sloppy seconds! I'm giving it to you! A pussy overflowing with come... from two men..."

"OK, Joe... just do it!... come in me! I'm so wide open for your come to drown me!"

"This might take a while for me to explode. I just came in another woman! Is that part of your fantasy also Joan?"

"Damn it, Joe! Just shut up and fuck me!... come in me... paint my cunt with your come!"

"Joan, your pussy is working its magic... I'm getting close... so close... to making you happy!"

"Joe, just lay on top me... and fuck me silly!"

Joe laid flat on Joan. Both couples were in the missionary position with the women's legs locked around the men's asses. There was no escape for the men. They had to come. There was no more watching the other couple. Everyone was hurtling towards the undeniable need to come. The passionate kisses muffled the moans and groans and sex sounds. But even the kisses stopped as the screams filled the backyard. Soaked bodies were slapping and slamming into each other in a primal rhythm. It was impossible to figure out who was saying what! The exhortations of Beth and Ed and Joan and Joe blended into one continuous erotic symphony.