April Fools Tesla Test Drive Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my god. This could make me bat from the other side of the plate! She is gorgeous!"

"Yes... but... the photos show... something like..."

"She is unobtainable! Breathtakingly beautiful... but look and don't touch! But I still would want to touch her!"

"Exactly! That is why I used the shots of the Matterhorn. Beth's photo say I'm cool, I'm in control, I might be available, but not for you!"

"Here's the shot I used."

Beth was sitting while leaning back. One arm back, supporting herself. Her torso was at an 45-degree angle so the curve of her bottom was visible. Glorious breasts bisected her vertical leg. Nipples were at attention, perfect for an icy snow shot. Aureoles were the size of brown silver dollars. The other leg flat on the ground. Her other arm partially covered the view of her pussy. From what was visible, there was no pubic hair to obscure the view. She was completely bare. Her face was Stoic and foreboding. No chance with her.

"Hmm... so hot... but don't touch..."

"So true! So I added the layers of the snowy landscape. I blended and did a lot of fiddling with layers to come up with this."

Ed added layer after layer, and the photo of Beth transformed into a stark winter landscape of a partially obscured woman. If you looked close enough, each item in the landscape was part of a woman.

"Wow! That's amazing! I did not know Beth was so hot! But I cannot identify her in the art piece. I'm looking hard for clues. If you had not shown me the before photo I would have never noticed it was a woman and especially that it is Beth."

"The model inspires the art. For my next piece, I'm looking for something more... Mother Earth... a natural and naked sexuality. That's why I'd love for you to be the model!"

Then Ed was silent. His excitement was filling his swim trunks. She was having trouble breathing.

"So no one would ever see the photos? Or know we did this?" Joan said.

"Just you and I. Let me set up the lights."

"Now? I'm not ready for a photo shoot! I need to fix my hair and get an outfit and..."

"I want you just the way you are. You are perfect. We have time now. They won't be back for an hour."

Ed stood and turned, brushing his crotch against Joan as he moved to set up the lights. The resulting tinkle of her gold bracelets let him know without looking that he had an effect. The swelling in his swim trunks was obvious as he moved.

The studio had a green screen background setup. He also had a green padded posing bench. The green background becomes transparent when desired in Photoshop. So you can add any background to any photo and it looks realistic.

Ed turned on and moved into position the strobe key light, side light and hair light.

"I'm ready... are you?" Ed said.

Ed could smell she was ready, nervous and maybe frightened. You could always smell the energy and desire. Even the incredible perfume supercharged her come hither message.

"Hmm, hmm."

It was beyond words. Ed helped Joan out of her chair. He put his arm around her and steered her to the photo area. She allowed the close touch and leaned into him. He would have to end her deer in the headlights reaction if he wanted the right photos.

He brought her close in his arms, face to face. And kissed her forehead. He moved his lower body closer, feeling the warmth and excitement from her energized body. She had to feel his enormous erection by now. That always focused the model's attention.

"Have you done this? With other women besides your wife? With naked women?"

"Photos? Only for the art. As for naked... I have to follow the art where it leads. I know it can feel you are exposing your soul and your body. If you would be more comfortable, I can also take off my clothes. Then we can concentrate on the art, together, on equal footing."

"I don't know, Ed. What would Joe and Beth think about this? Both of us naked and making art together?"

"They are so busy test driving that Tesla. They will never know or care what we are doing. Unbutton my shirt. It will feel so natural."

"Like this? Oh, I feel so much better. Just a few photos..."

Ed untied the belt on Joans wrap. He encouraged her to turn so he could whisk the coverup off. He held her in his massive arms from behind. Joan was murmuring quietly. Ed's strong, gigantic hands were everywhere at once. His left hand cradled her enormous breast through the tie die bikini top. His right hand jingled her matching belly button ring. She laughed and moaned. She was being moved forward and backwards by his not so subtle pelvic thrusts.

Joan's bracelets tinkled as she reached back to feel what was poking her. The log in his trunks was bigger than her two hands. She moved her hands over the trunks in opposite directions to figure out what she was holding. This was a woman killer!

"Oh my God, Ed! Is that all you?"

"That's all... for... you! What do you have for me?"

Ed did not wait for an answer. His left hand moved fingers first into her bra. Slowly and confidently, he massaged her soft pillow tit and lightly pulled her nipple. Her huge breast overflowed even his gigantic hands. The nipples were excited. Her aureola was a large diameter and a beautiful tan color. There was so much woman to devour. Such a change from petite athletic Beth.

Ed undid the tie on her tie die bikini bra. He set her magnificent mammaries in motion, rotating while she leaned into him. Each one more than a handful. Moving in some alluring pattern that large tits follow. Joan moved like in a trance. Humming and moaning some ageless earth song.

"Oh, Ed... that is so distracting!"

Ed's right hand left the belly button ring and aggressively cupped her bikini crotch. Joan was moving in rhythm to Ed's lower body thrusts now. Her freed mammaries were doing the mambo. She leaned into the warm pressure of his stroking hand. Her head leaned back to capture Ed's lips for a passionate kiss.

Ed snuck his fingers down the front of Joan's bikini panties. Joan held her breath as Ed cupped his fingers around her naked vulva.

"Oh, Ed... does this help with the photos?"

Ed could not answer as he explored. His fingers snaked through the soft curly pubic hair. It had been so long since he had touched a real woman with real hair down there! His middle finger plowed along her protruding and engorged lips. Her clit was already peaking out of her lips and it felt massive. Joan moaned and grinned when he touched her clit. So much woman! Her labia were flushed and expanded with excitement. Maybe she could take all of him. It had been so long.

A few hand trips up and down her crotch had Joan fully lubricated for love. She was rotating her glorious large ass all over his tortured trunks.

Ed started pulling the bikini panties down her toned smooth toned legs. The curls hid Ed's view over her shoulder, but he could feel her sopping wet panties. His imagination was in overdrive. Joan bent over and shoved the panties to the floor. She moved against his trunks in the bent over position to give Ed an ass dance that would make a stripper envious. He grabbed her hips and dry humped her from behind.

She was moaning and gyrating. Breathing heavy. Naked below the waist. Joan reached back and started pulling down Ed's swim trunks. His trunks slid down until they lodged on his throbbing tower of cock. She turned to face him. Her eyes burned with desire. She locked onto his gaze. By feel only she moved both hands slowly under the waist of the trunks. Each hand moved down, rubbing the side of his cock down over his balls until her middle finger could tickle his anus. Ed raised up involuntarily with the stimulation.

Her hands reversed until they were one on top of the other, stretched out grasping Eds cock. Beth lifted the monster out of the top of the trunks. She moved into a squat as she pulled the trunks to the floor. She kissed and licked her way up his legs. Ed reached down and ran his fingers through her blonde curls. He signaled she should keep moving up. Licking up his tense rock hard thighs. Closer and closer to his throbbing cock. It was bouncing off his belly. She licked and made humming noises as she approached his manhood.

"Oh, Joan... you are torturing me..."

Joan raised up from her squat, trailing her hands over his massive package. She reached up and gave him a full body naked hug. She offered her lips, and he consumed them. Ed's pelvic thrusting was not about to stop as he melted into her womanly body. Her nipples moved, tickling his chest hair.

He reached down to glide his fingers over her pussy. He split her lubricated lips to tease her opening with his middle finger. His thumb slowly circled but did not touch her clit. She was boiling hot! Her lips were swelling with excitement, making her love canal longer and more hospitable to Ed's monster cock. His finger entered her. Her pussy swallowed his finger and encouraged him. She was so much wetter and softer, almost like jello inside. So different from Beth's muscled tightness. It would be much easier for Ed's monster to fit. It had been so long that Ed had been balls deep in a woman. He hoped he would fit in Joan.

Ed added a second finger. He reached her G-spot, which intensified Joan's pleasure and reactions.

"Ed... that is... so hot... touch me there and I'm helpless to resist... but we can't..."

"Oh, Joan, you feel amazing. I need you... we have to..."

She grabbed his cock and guided it down into the space between her long legs. She raised up and moved forward and steered the cock to slide up and down her soaked lips. Ed was so big that he stuck out the other side of her ass. She moved him forward and backward viciously, simulating fucking. But still no penetration.

"Joan... just... just... do it..."

"Ed, you are so huge and hard. You will never fit! But... it would be fun to try!"

Ed continued sawing his cock along her soaked lips. His cock head searched for an entrance. He moved his hips erratically, hoping to force his cock into her slippery depths.

"Fuck... Joan... just... put... it... in!"

"Ed... we can't! Beth and I agreed. No penetration."

Joan grabbed his cock and pulled it up through her distended lips. It landed on her belly. Ed attempted to stick it in, but she defended too fast. Ed's fingers were still churning her cunt. She started stroking his tool against her belly, soaked with perspiration.

"Beth and you? Agreed? Then what the fuck are we doing?"

"Soft swap!... just teasing... with no... oh my god... no... penetration!"

"You fucking teases! Did you ask me if I wanted to soft swap? Did Beth soft swap with Joe? Unbelievable! We are done!"

"I'm sorry, Ed... We thought it was a great April Fools joke!"

"I'm sorry, Ed... Can I make you feel better? It's the least I can do..."

Ed did not respond. He pulled away, put on his swim trunks and walked out to the backyard.

Joan was dressing in her swimsuit and sobbing when she heard the front door open.

*****

Beth sadly walked into the house, but Joe stayed outside.

"Joe, aren't you coming in?"

"No. Just tell Ed I'm going to the strip club, if he wants to join me!"

Ed heard the exchange through the open doors to the backyard.

"Joe, I'm coming with you!" He glared at Beth before he slammed the front door.

Beth and Joan were crying.

"Well Joan, I guess we got ourselves into a mess!"

"C'mon, Beth. Wine and hot tub will solve anything."

*****

The Tesla with Joe and Ed was heading back home an hour later. The strip club has a dress code. No swimsuits. What else could go wrong? Even the beautiful summer evening did not improve the men's foul mood.

"Joe... I gotta ask... did you fuck Beth?"

"I thought she wanted me too... but no... she brought up this soft swap... no penetration rule... that she and Joan agreed to... just when I was ready to... Hell, Ed... I should have asked you first... but... damn... Beth had me pretty distracted. In my excitement, I told myself you and Beth must have talked and this was OK."

"Joe, no talk with Beth. Joan acted like this was pre-approved. Beth and I have been a little bored in the bedroom lately. Joan made me harder than a railroad spike. I should have talked with you first. But I did not expect it to happen. Joan also stopped me before I could fuck her. She took me right to edge. Then she did the same no penetration soft swap shit."

"Ed, I would not have been upset if you fucked Joan. She has been acting like she wanted more of something I could not give her. She is her own person. I don't control her."

"Same with me, Joe. Beth wanted a more exciting love life. She can do what she wants to make herself happy."

"Yeah, Ed. But still... It was their idea. They have to pay for this! Soft swap my ass!"

"Joe, what do you have in mind?"

"Let's let them see what a real soft swap is like. Let's see how far we get. No rules. But be ready if I call an audible. It will be our April Fools Joke."

"I'm in Joe!"

*****

"Joan, a hot tub and wine is a good idea."

"Since it's just us girls, shall we be naughty and get rid of these suits? The men won't be back for a while."

Beth and Joan removed their suits and put them on the lounges. They both laughed as they eased naked into the hot bubbles.

"I'm going to have to be drunk to face Ed and Joe again. I guess we really messed up. They are furious! We thought it was an epic April Fools joke. We just took them too close..."

"Beth... they will get over it... there is one sure way to make it up to them..."

"Sex?"

"You got it, sister! Unless they fucked some strippers, they are going to have incredible cases of blue balls. And we know how to handle that... I say we give them a thrill and go full soft swap... we make love with our husbands while we watch the other couple. They both love to watch. There is nothing like watching it live!"

"Joan, I guess we owe them something different since we tortured them."

"Beth, we owe it to ourselves too. Wasn't it a bit of a turn on fooling around with your best friend's husband?"

Joan moved her hand under the bubbles to touch Beth's thigh. Beth jumped, but did not remove the hand. She put her hand on top of Joan's and encouraged the light rubbing of her thigh.

"Joan, I'm still turned on. Joe and I got so close. Everything was out of control. I was a half inch from letting him penetrate me. I'm still soaked and lubricated and ready for love."

"Beth, I can see and feel why my husband could not resist you."

Joans lips sought Beth's in a tentative kiss. Beth's hand moved to Joan's thigh to catch up.

"Mmm... Joan... that was... unexpected... but... really nice... I've never..."

"Well now, you have... Beth... I know you want more... kiss me..."

Joan started something. She increased the passion in her kiss. Her hands explored Beth's breasts, belly and hips. Her gold bracelets stressed her movements with exotic sounds. Beth was panting when she broke from kissing.

Beth too was exploring the female in her arms. Joan was so much more lush and womanly. Joan's breasts were massive compared to hers. Her hand moved to Joan's mons and felt the long curly pubic hair float around her fingers. So much different from her pussy.

"Joan... can I,"

Joan nodded and kissed her again. Beth's hands moved into Joan's vulva. Her fingers split Joans large labia and slid along the crease. Under the water, everything felt wet. But her pussy still felt more slippery than the water. And Joan responded to her touches.

Joan returned the hand explorations of Beth's womanly parts. Absolutely no pubic hair anywhere. It shocked Joan! She could not believe how smooth and erotic it felt. She wanted to run her tongue over that snatch.

"Beth... I need you to sit up on the side of the hot tub... so I can look at you..."

Beth was open to suggestion. As she sat smiling and looking at Joan still seated in the water, she massaged her own tits that were in the cool summer evening air. Beth was watching her own nipples expand and harden. Suddenly she felt Joan's wet hair on her exposed thighs. Joan was breathing on the inside of her thighs. Beth's thighs opened in response. Joans tongue came out to trace from Beth's knee to her crotch.

"Joan... that is such a tease... I've never... oh... oh... oh..."

Joans tongue invaded Beth's crotch. No more gentle movements. Joan inserted a finger and reached for the G-spot. Beth was dancing on her tongue and moving towards the stars. Beth was noisily reacting to the onslaught.

"Oh, fuck... don't... don't you... don't stop... oh I'm going to come... I'm going to come... I... I... I..."

"Hey girls. Were back!" Ed yelled after he opened the front door.

Joan pulled Beth off the seat and back into the hot tub. She covered Beth's mouth to quiet her.

"Hey guys. We are in the hot tub! We thought you left for a while." Joan said.

"No swim suits allowed in a strip club. So here we are." Joe said. Joe noticed the bathing suits on the lounges and pointed it out to Ed.

"Looks like no swim suits allowed in the hot tub. What's that all about ladies?" Ed said.

"It's a new trend we read about in the Vogue. Nude hot tubbing." Beth said.

"Sounds great to us! Mind if we join you?"

Joe and Ed removed their shirts and sandals. Then they coordinated a trunk drop. They stood a few feet away from the hot tub. They were posing like power lifters. Naked.

"You go, boys!"

Joe started a bump and grind stripper dance. The women howled with laughter. Ed took his turn with a pogo stick dance. His huge appendage would have knocked out anyone who got hit. There was a lot of female hooting and hollering. Then clapping and cheers.

"Would you ladies like to join our party?"

"We are so lucky! Of course!"

Joe climbed into the hot tub and sat next to his wife. He threw his arms around her and kissed her deeply. Ed and Beth were roaring with laughter.

Ed entered the tub. He sat next to Beth on a prime seat. His now very prominent cock floated up, with the bubbles unable to cover his vertical tower. Beth crawled up into his lap and kissed him passionately.

"OK... elephant in the room? Beth and I apologize. We thought it could be a good joke. It just got out of control. So Beth and I propose no more April Fools Jokes!" Joan said.

"Ed and I agree its time to bury the hatchet. Besides, make up sex is better than make out soft swap!" Joe said.

"By the way, what is soft swap?" Ed said.

"Ed, it is a swap... for fun teasing... but no penetration... unless it's your partner... and the other couple wants to watch." Joan said.

"Hmm. So you can tease and watch...in that definition, Joan."

"It's easier to show than tell! So let's do this! This use a game to set this soft swap up." Joan said.

"Ed, you are first. You decide who starts together as a couple."

"Easy, you and me, Joan. And Beth and Joe."

"Beth is second. So she decides what the couples do."

"The woman sits on the man's lap facing away from him."

"Joe is third decider. You decide whether the spa jets are on or off."

"Jets off. So we can see under the water."

"And I get to decide how long and say when time is up. One minute long! Ready. Start!"

Everyone got in position. Beth and Joan sat in the men's laps, trying to avoid being impaled. Ed moved his hands over Joans massive naked tits. Joan dropped her hands below the water between her legs to adjust Ed's enormous tool that was poking her from behind.

Joe held Beth's slim hips and moved her glorious ass over his lap and protuberance. Beth reached up to massage her own nipples. She leaned back and twisted into Joe, begging for some stimulation on her neck or lips. Joe licked her neck while trying to maneuver her pussy over his throbbing cock.

"Time... time is up! Ed... stop!"

"OK, Beth. It's your decision. What is next?"