April Fools Tesla Test Drive Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beth. I will search a little closer. We may make progress."

He moved his hand up and down her crotch. She reacted with subtle pelvic thrusts to bring her pussy up into his hand. She was not stopping his search. Her eyes were closed. She was moaning. Her bikini bottom was hot and damp to his touch. He started a rotating motion which separated and opened her outer lips. A wet spot was developing where he massaged. Her pussy was getting ready, even if she was not acting like she was ready. Joe pushed his middle finger into the bikini crotch. The bikini fabric moved inside her.

"Oh, my... god! Joe, that has to be... against the law! We can't do this!"

"Beth, We are so close to finding the key!"

"Joe. I feel something... I mean, I feel maybe the key... down there..."

"Let me see if I can reach in and pull out the key."

Joe's hand moved up to her belly. Her belly was vibrating with her heavy breathing. He slowly slid his fingers under bikini bottom to touch her mons. He could not feel the pubic hair. Gloriously shaved bare. The tip of his middle finger felt her soaked slit and kept moving down.

"Oh. I can't let you do that, Joe! Let me get it!"

Beth pulled his hand out of her bikini bottom. She then reached in and located the key lodged in her cheeks. She dragged it out, letting the key fob massage and go inside her wet pussy lips. When it touched her clit, she left it there, pushing it rhythmically on her clit.

"I found it! Thanks for the help! Kiss me, Joe!" And while they kissed, she continued that key on the clit massage. She had trouble ending that incredible feeling.

"Joe, is this what you are looking for?"

Beth brought the key to his face so he could see it dripping with her juices. She moved it down and rubbed the wet key fob on Joe's lips. He reached out to taste it with his tongue, but she pulled it back.

"You can't do that! We need to find a safe place for this key... hmm... how about here?"

Beth pulled Joe's swimsuit front open and dropped the key into his trunks.

"Do you think it will be safe in there? Let me check how that is working."

Beth reached down and rubbed Joe's swimsuit to locate the key. She was enjoying teasing him back. Her soft small hands moved along the front of the loose swim suit. She wished he was wearing a Speedo so she could get a better feel. But the slick fabric moved enticingly over his skin with her hand movements. The build up so far had Joe's cock on alert and tenting the trunks. It was easy to find the log in the loose swim suit. He was very hard and his cock was reaching towards his belly. Thank God it was not as big as Ed's monster. This one felt like it could fit perfectly inside her mouth or her pussy or even maybe her ass. None of those things worked well with Ed's oversized appendage.

"Beth... that... is... working... good!"

"Joe, I can't feel the key in there. Maybe if I move this big thing off to the side..."

"Oh... you better check the other side."

"Joe, let me move this over to the other side... Maybe back and forth a few times will make that key show up?"

Joe was heading towards an impending explosion. His balls pulled up tight to his body, ready to launch his liquid cannon.

"Oh, Beth... you are going to make me come!"

"Joe, we can't do that now! Let me see if I can just reach in there and pull out that hidden key!"

Beth put both hands inside Joes trunks. With one hand she grasped his bare turgid cock. Her fingers got wet from the dribbling pre-cum. She used the juices to lubricate his cock head. Then up and down the shaft a few times just to make sure this teasing was working. She moved the other hand to cup his balls with a trailing finger, just touching his asshole. The key was just touching the side of her middle finger.

"Oh, fuck Beth... stop torturing me! Just make me come!"

The Tesla turn signal started blinking to remind them it was driving and was now pulling them into the trailhead parking lot. There was one other car in the lot.

Beth moved her hand on his balls to grab the key. Then she slowly rubbed it up Joes perineum and past his balls. Her hand crawled up the shaft and stopped to circle his soaked cock head a few times. Then she pulled the key out.

"Looks like I found it... just in time... we are here!"

She raised the key to run it over her kissable lips as the car came to a stop. But they were not alone with the other car parked 150 feet away.

"Damn it, there are people here! I had some more stuff to show you!"

"I'm sure it will be OK if you show me. They are too busy to notice us. Steamed windows. We can't see any heads. Looks like a make out session to me!"

Beth was still in his lap. His hard on showed no interest in cooling off.

"Beth, have you heard of Romance mode?"

"I thought that is what we were doing!"

Joe adjusted the Teslas' big color control screen. A roaring fire appeared on the screen with the crackle of the fire filling the car. Then Barry White started crooning. "You'll never find..."

"Oh, that is so hot!" Beth leaned into Joe as he continued to subtlety poke his cock into her juicy bikini covered ass.

"Joe, how can any woman resist this?"

Beth and Joe resumed kissing. Hands were again exploring each other. And seeking forbidden places. Luckily the Tesla air conditioning kept the windows from fogging over.

Beth raised up and faced Joe. Her legs straddled him as he sat in the driver's seat. She raised her exposed breasts to his face and smiled. Joe licked and sucked on the perfect enlarged and excited breasts. Female moaning filled the Tesla. She lowered her body until her damp bikini was in direct contact with Joes straining trunks. She started a never ending kiss. Joe's hands were everywhere at once. He guided her hips to move forward and backward in his lap. In that primal rhythm.

Beth lifted up, then reached down and pulled Joe's trunks down a few inches. His cock jumped out of the waistband of his trunks.

"Looks like he needs a little air." She reached into the shorts and helped Joe's cock make his appearance.

"Do you mind if I borrow him?"

Still holding the cock, she sat back down into his lap. Joe's cock head rubbed against her bare belly while he could feel her hidden pussy massaging his exposed shaft. She shifted to an up and down motion that was some crazy advanced dry humping technique. Then she guided Joe's slippery engorged cock head to her sopping wet clit area. She massaged her clit with his cock.

"Oh my. What a perfect love machine!"

"I think he needs you!"

"I think he belongs to Joan. I don't think she would want me borrowing it."

"I'm sure it would be OK!"

"Would it be OK if Joan borrows Eds love machine?"

"Hmm... I... hmm..."

"Just as I thought. You have some stuff to work out."

Beth put his cock back into his trunks, moved off Joe and crawled back into the passenger seat. Joe was in pre coming shock. What the hell was going on?

"So Joe, what other desirable features does this Tesla have?"

"Hmm.... camping... yeah... camping mode. But we have to get into the back to show you. Let me turn it on. First, we need camping music. More Barry White?"

Sexy soul music filled the air.

Joe opened the front doors, the rear hatchback trunk, the front frunk and the gullwing doors. It appeared the Tesla was about to take off.

He pulled down the passenger seats flat. It made a huge back storage area.

Joe showed Beth the secret compartment door under the mat. He pulled out a large folded object. Joe laid it on the back deck, pushed a button and one minute later there was a full size air bed filling all the rear of the Tesla. He pulled out some satin fitted sheets and put them on the airbed.

"Wow. Joe. How convenient... for... hmm... camping..."

"You can't camp without... well... let me show you." He walked her to the frunk... the front trunk and opened it.

"Chardonnay? Screwdriver? Tequila Sunrise? Vodka Gimlet? Or anything else you need from this custom chilled bar?"

"Shall we camp, Beth?" he guided her to the rear hatchback. They both crawled in. They played side by side, facing each other. Joe hit a button on his phone and all the doors closed, the doors all locked and the screen glowed with Camping Mode controls. Music filled the air. They opened their drinks.

"Beth, I'm sorry I've been aggressive. See, Joan has no interest in this car, or me it seems. I just couldn't stop... making a pass... since you are interested in the Tesla... and maybe me... and I've fantasized about you for years... and..."

"Joe, shh. You talk too much. Come closer and... let's camp!"

"Beth... I owe you... thanks for understanding... how about a massage? I'm an expert. And I have all the latest gadgets."

"You are on, Joe. I'll turn over and you can do my back. Should I take off the wrap?"

Joe applied unscented massage oil. She was just drifting, enjoying the luxurious sensations Joe's powerful hands were giving her. Then she felt something vibrating. Joe had plugged in a Hitachi massager. She giggled as she remembered her college boyfriend who would please her sexually for hours with a Hitachi.

This was more stimulation than she was planning on! Her mind got mushy. And her body was relieving those college days. Being aroused for hours and hours. Coming over and over. She had never felt that sexual again. It was one of her hidden turn-ons she had not experienced with her husband. But Joe knew his way around a Hitachi. This was getting dangerous!

After massaging her back into a puddle, Joe moved down to concentrate on her legs and butt. He ran it up and over her bikini bottoms. Her legs spread in reaction. He adjusted the Hitachi to low speed and intensity and brushed her bikini crotch.

"Oh Joe, that is good!"

The Hitachi speed and intensities were like old lovers. Just a hint and she knew what was coming next. She spread her legs farther. The Hitachi continued its mission to massage her vulva.

"Oh, fuck Joe... I love camping!"

Joe turned her over onto her back. The Hitachi wasted no time. Like a Tesla with a programmed autopilot, it moved slowly towards her womanly center. The wand massaged her tense thighs. She opened her legs more. The Hitachi orbited her pleasure centers. Following a big teasing circle around her hips, belly and thighs. Each circle getting closer to her molten soaking core.

Beth's hands unhooked her bikini bra and tossed it into the front seat. Her hands came back to cradle her tits. Thumb and pointer finger pinching, pulling and circling the excited nipples.

Barry White was crooning, "Can't get enough of your love, baby."

"I can't get enough!" Beth moaned. Her eyes were closed and her body was undulating and begging for the stimulation of the Hitachi on her womanly switches. Beth was getting louder and louder with her cries of pleasure. One hand moved down to tousle Joe's hair.

Joe acted on what he thought was a strong hint. He reversed his body so his head was near her crotch. The Hitachi was still in its circling pattern but had not landed in heaven yet.

Joe licked her belly and then licked lower. The Hitachi moved to whisk her bikini crotch. As the Hitachi moved lower to massage her covered lips, Joe licked down over the top of her bikini.

"Oh, Joe... you are such a fucking tease... Oh... no you don't... no you don't! You are going to make me scream!"

Joe reached with his free hand to pull off her bikini.

"Oh, my god, Beth! I can't believe how smooth you look. You are so bare. I can't wait to lick you until you go off like a fireworks show... orgasm after orgasm... all over my mouth and my tongue.... and maybe my fingers... and maybe my cock!"

Beth grabbed the other side of her bikini and helped Joe take it off. This time he threw it in the front seat. Joe pulled his own trunks off and chucked them into the front. Now they were both exposed. And vulnerable.

Beth's eyes were wide. Joe's cock was bouncing off his belly. This was getting out of control. Was this still a soft swap?

Joe's lips met Beth's as he eased his naked body on top of her. He held his body above hers and slowly lowered it to experience full body skin to skin contact. Her excited nipples tickled his well-muscled chest. His pulsing cock rubbed against her firm but smooth belly. His legs were directly on top of hers. He could feel her body move with every breath.

"Joe! This is too dangerous!" Beth whispered while nuzzling his ear.

"Beth, you are perfect! This is perfect!" Joe's knees dropped between Beth's legs and she involuntarily spread a little wider. Joe kissed Beth's neck. Joe moved into a plank position as his cock moved from her belly button down closer to her pussy. His wet, throbbing head was painting a line down to her clit. With no pubic hair to stop the movement, his head glanced along her soaked lips, looking for an entrance. It ended up poking her ass cheeks. His shaft teased her now open and soaked lips.

"Joe. I'm not ready for this!" Beth was rocking on his cock with her open pussy. She grabbed his stiff tool and guided it. She was using him like a human massaging vibrator to make sure they stimulated every part. Her motions did not match her words... or her moans.

"Beth, do you want me to get you more ready? Do you want to be ready so I can make you come and come and come?"

"Oh... fuck... Joe... yes... yes... yes..."

Joe pulled his cock out of her hand and jackknifed his body. He was now face to pussy. His raging cock was bouncing off her face. He was driving her crazy. Making her beg for his cock.

"Beth, don't stop what you were doing because I've changed positions."

Beth grabbed the excited cock. She rubbed the pre-cum leaking head all over her cheeks. Then she used his cock like lipstick to torture him.

Joe admired the petite pussy in his face. He loved the small hairless vaginal lips that made her look so sleek and sexy and young. His wife Joan had large protruding lips. With Earth Mother curly pubes that she would braid for special occasions. Beth's smooth hairless succulent pussy inspired him to get to work!

Joe traced every inch of her labia, avoiding her clit and inside her lips. His tongue skied across the slippery smooth skin until her sopping wet lips stopped it. His finger splitting her lips apart to make a path for his following tongue. He spread her moisture over every inch of her crotch and added more with his tongue.

"Oh Joe, that is... heaven... stop... stop teasing me... fucking make me come! You are turning me into a madwoman!"

Beth nibbled and licked along his shaft. His cock was the perfect size. Perfect to slip into her mouth. Perfect to take all the way into her throat until his pubic hair tickled her lips. But she had trouble concentrating on his cock while he played with her pussy!

Joe put the Hitachi back to work, shaking her entire world with vibration and pressure. He slid his finger along her wide open lips and tested the waters by inserting his middle finger. There is no way she wouldn't go all the way now.

She moved her pussy down to encourage the finger in deeper. Her pussy walls squeezed his finger as she kept carrying on with the sex sounds. His finger moved to find her G spot. The Hitachi kept everything feeling like a non-stop earthquake.

"Oh, Joe... you are... fuck... making me... I can't do this... oh don't stop... make me... make me... you fucker... make me come!"

Beth's body seized up in a full body orgasm she could not avoid. She pushed his head into her crotch and pulled her nipple and screamed and screamed!

"Beth, are you OK?" Joe laughed.

"No... you can't do that to me... turn me into a girl that just can't say no... it's not fair... you are such an amazing lover! And to think you have been next door all these years. I've been missing out!"

There was a hard knock on the Tesla window. We threw on our clothes quickly, figuring the Police busted us. We came out the trunk hatchback.

"Are you OK in there? Do you need me to call the police?" It was the couple from the other car who came by to check on Beth's screaming and moaning.

"We are just fine... just doing a test drive!"

"Sounds like a hell of a test drive! Well, just so you are OK!" There was laughing from everyone and they headed back to their car.

"Joe, we should get back. They are going to be wondering where we are."

"Beth, what about me? What about this huge thing you grew in my pants? I want to make love with you!"

"I'm sorry Joe, I told you we can't fuck. Joan and I agreed we could only allow soft swapping, you know no penetration but lots of teasing..."

"You and Joan! You fucking agreed? Did you think about getting my agreement? And don't tell me. Joan did the same tease to Ed? And did not ask him either?"

"We thought it was great April Fools joke. To get you guys heated. But it got a little out of control. I'm sorry."

"Get in, Beth. We are going home."

*****

"What's new in the studio, Ed?" Joan asked.

"Have I ever showed you my new project. It's called 'Women=Nature'. I photograph real natural women. In powerful poses. Stressing their natural female beauty. With Photoshop, I blend the woman into a romantic landscape. Here's one art piece."

Joan rolled her chair beside Ed. She put her Chardonnay down on the table. Her tanned legs exposed in the beach coverup slid along his hairy legs exposed below the swim trunks. Her gold bracelets filled the room with music. Ed had trouble concentrating when he smelled the exotic, earthy perfume she wore. And the warmth of her body so close.

The iMac monitor lit up with a jungle scene. Sensuous and softly romantic.

"Where is the woman?"

"Look closer."

"Oh, my god! I see an eye! Those trees are her legs! It is all the one woman! Every tree and vine and piece of grass is part of the woman. Wow... and she is hot! When you look at the piece, it just looks like an amazing photo of the jungle."

"But when you look closer... it reveals the beauty!"

"And she is a beauty! How did you do that?"

"Beauty is the key. I start with a sexy, expressive woman. In a beautiful pose that complements the landscape."

"Do you shoot the woman in that landscape?"

"No. The landscapes are exotic places I have traveled and photographed while doing documentary films. I shoot the women here in my home studio."

"Let me show you how I put this digital art together. I will do a documentary for YouTube on this sometime, so I'd love to do a test run with you."

"OK. I will be your test audience!"

"I was hoping you would help me instead... by being the art... the model..." Ed said as he put his hand on Joan's thigh. Joan quickly stared at Ed in surprise. His unwavering gaze answered a lot of her questions.

"Why don't you use Beth, your wife? She is beautiful!"

"I did. Let me show you the art. The landscape started with some images of the Swiss Alps in Zermatt on the Matterhorn." Ed took his hand off her thigh to manipulate the mouse.

A monochromatic, almost black-and-white photo of a snow scene filled the screen. It was a high-contrast image. Dazzling sunbeams lit the snow drifts, almost covering the rock outcropping. Small pine trees fought to breakthrough the pristine fresh snow. It was hard to make out the suggestions of a woman. But the art, if you looked long enough, was illustrating the woman.

"Let me show you how I created the art in Photoshop. It starts with the photos. Here are the photos we took."

"Oh, my god! She is beautiful! And naked!"

There were a dozen photos of Beth on the screen. Ed made each one full size and discussed the art possibility. Each photo revealed Beth getting more and more exposed. Oddly, she did not look aroused as she displayed more and more of her body. She was almost an ice queen, a forbidden treasure that was unobtainable to mere mortals. But she was such a treasure from Joan's viewpoint.