April - My Life on the Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber too.

Naturally, that bitch Jen also went too.

But this we had no fuckin' clue about....not whilst waiting in A & E. Martika was just having a scan when Donna called up...called me, actually....to tell me what shit had happened. Thankfully, lots of the slags that worked on the streets stayed with Martika.

Martika was in hospital just overnight...like I said, x-rayed and then having her arm in plaster, some bandages and shit around her ribs....her eyes we panda black.

I had to help her with shit....washing and clothing her, y'know? The kids were devastated.

Back on the streets, next night, I was facing off with Amber, Felicity and Sarah who had to streetwalk that night. Amber got in my face and threatened me if any of the bitches got abuse or harm.

"You touch any of them, April, or indeed if any of your fuckin' group touch any of my girls and I will make sure that I break both of your legs....and then start on the rest of these girls. I will take no crap from you or anyone. The girls will take no crap from anyone."

"There's more than enough work for both of us to co-exist. We'll leave you alone if you leave us alone. Got that?"

Her eyes burrowed into my face. That bitch is scary.

End of part 2