The Evolution of Jennifer

Story Info
Character arc. Sex to start, sex to finish. Story in between.
41k words
3.89
5.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Statius
Statius
99 Followers

Remembering the Past

Jennifer had gotten her suitcase out a week ago and ever since has sat there staring at it, empty. Several times she had started throwing clothes in but always ended up taking them back out, guilt and the fear of leaving what she's known the last ten years making her indecisive. John wasn't around for any of this, he was doing missionary work in Ecuador or something, somewhere in South America, maybe it wasn't even Ecuador, maybe he was somewhere in Central America. Jennifer didn't actually know, she wasn't paying any attention when he told her, and he'd already been gone for three weeks and his plan was to stay there for a few months; again, she wasn't sure, because as already mentioned she hadn't payed much attention.

Maybe you don't think this was fair to John and maybe you're right, but maybe Jennifer had reasons of her own. The marriage was cold right from the start. He had strong views and opinions on everything. There was no internet in the house, no cell phones, just a landline. There was a tv, but it was rarely on. And sex? Forget it. Sex wasn't for enjoyment, but for procreation ( I won't even mention oral sex- that was definitely forbidden), if you enjoyed it you were sinning, and she definitely didn't enjoy it. In fact she hadn't had an orgasm during sex since before she met him, preaching on her college campus her senior year; at least an orgasm that wasn't induced by her own fingers, but only when he wasn't around. Regardless, she hadn't gotten pregnant and eventually the sex stopped almost entirely.

As she sat on the bed contemplating the empty suitcase, she was thinking of what drew her to him in the first place. His personality was magnetic, he just had a way of drawing you in- at least her, anyway. He was passionate about what he believed and it showed, that was a huge draw. John was also easy on the eyes; tall, slender, well toned, sandy blonde hair, icy blue eyes that were soul piercing. Of course these reminiscences also brought back the memory of her last orgasm(s), it was more than one, she had had plenty a few nights before, well, also the next morning, and that is what was on her mind at the moment we see her now, on her bed, staring at the suitcase.

She was sliding her fingers up under the simple floral print dress she was wearing, feeling her bush and her own heat, then she felt the damp. Jennifer enjoyed the sensation of her own touch for a few moments before letting her memory go, along with her fingers, sliding up between her lips. She swung her legs up onto the bed, propped a pillow behind her and leaned back, bending her knees and getting comfortable. She always allowed herself to get lost in that night when she masturbated, it had been a wild night and morning, the wildest she had ever had, and there had been some crazy nights in college, even in highschool; she had always been a wild child, until John that is.

Jennifer always went back to the very beginning of that night in her mind. She had shared an off campus apartment with two other girls, Lisa and Tracy. Tracy had a boyfriend, but Lisa was like her, single and wild. They all got along well together and always hung out, the three of them. She remembered getting ready; the tight short black dress she wore, the 2 inch heels, make-up, her light brown hair done up; even now she could see it, her curls were perfect instead of wild and frizzy, and she felt she looked good, so good she and Lisa went without panties. They had every intention of getting laid, both of them. Tracy was going too, and her boyfriend was going to be at the club with a bunch of his frat brothers; it was definitely going to be a night to remember.

Her fingers were sliding slowly inside her now, getting wet with her juices. Her breathing picking up; she was remembering the desire, the want; the smell of all their perfumes, hair products, the smoothness of not only her skin, but her roommates as well. The laughing and jokes. How the three of them hugged, joked, groped, grabbing each other's asses and even boob squeezes; the big debate about whether to wear a bra or not; they decided not to. If Lisa was going without with her huge breasts, certainly Jennifer didn't need to wear one over her smaller but perkier boobs, so she didn't, and neither did Tracy which her boyfriend definitely liked.

Ah the club; sweaty bodies, alcohol and dancing. People packed in so tight, every body was bumping and grinding on every other body, even if they didn't want to. All the hugs and lingering hands on backs, hips, and asses, the occasional lingering hand on a breast after a hug. Jennifer's favorite thing, being picked up when one of the guys hugged her, either around her little waist or cupping her ass, pressing her body into theirs ( her fingers were all the way in her now, slightly curled, but still moving slow).

She could see herself out on the dance floor, her and Lisa, surrounded by the frat guys they knew, there must have been eight or nine of them there. She had danced with Lisa, touching, flirting, grabbing and holding each other's hips, twirling each other when there was room, and both flirting with the guys; arms around necks, their strong hands all over the two of them, pulling them close, fingers sliding up skirts, the press of hard cocks against their asses, both passing from one guy to the next, never leaving the floor, laughing and smiling, giving the guys a tease as she kissed Lisa full on the lips with a slip of tongue... that memory, of kissing Lisa, her taste, warm breath, made her jam her fingers in herself hard and deep, it always did, not that it was the first time they kissed, but it would be almost the last.

Jennifer was feeling it, the build up of an orgasm as she remembered that night, but knowing one wasn't going to be enough; good thing that night lasted 'till the next morning (as the memories of that night continued to play in her mind, her fingers quickened, sliding in and out faster and faster, her legs spreading more).

She had been grinding her ass into one of the guys hard, so hard she could feel his cock press against the crack of her panty less ass thru her little black dress, his hands on her hips as he pulled her closer, and another came up in front of her, hands on her waist, trying to press against her, sandwiching her between them. Jennifer loved this and wanted more, but she loved how that hard cock behind her felt and couldn't get enough of it.

She grinded herself harder against him, moving her ass up and down against him on the crowded dance floor until her dress rode up enough she felt the thin fabric of his pants on her bare skin, his bulge pushing between her naked cheeks (now those fingers were really working, soaked in her wetness, her fluid running down her bare thighs on the bed, reliving this moment. She knew the orgasm was coming, but made herself slow down, not wanting to cum yet, wanting the right moment, and not wanting to rush the memory).

Jennifer had ground herself against him, sliding her ass up and down, she remembered being so wet, wanting it so bad she stood up and backed into him, his arms wrapped around her waist. Sliding her hands up and down her own body, reaching back and sliding along his thighs, still pushing up against him, as he slid his up under her breasts, grabbing and rubbing, all over her (she couldn't help herself anymore, one hand rested on her inner thigh as her fingers worked inside herself faster, beads of sweat on her forehead, panting harder, she could hear herself).

She had slid a hand between them, reaching behind herself, rubbing her hand over his bulge, grabbing it, trying to stroke him thru his pants. He stepped back slightly, giving her hand room and moaned into her neck, his hot breath on her skin (faster, faster, another finger inside herself). Never looking back she slid her hand up and fumbled with his zipper, but not wanting to stop dancing and moving, not wanting to be obvious or draw attention from anyone in the crowd. He felt her fumbling and put his hand on hers, guiding her hand and helping her unzip him. Reaching in she touched his hard cock for the first time and moaned, pushing her ass back against him again, an involuntary reaction of her body, wanting (she moaned louder now, as she lay on her bed; fingers pushing harder and harder, her free hand spreading her lips, as if she was opening up to take a real cock).

One hand on her hips as she pressed against him, his other undoing his pants button, now she grab his hard shaft completely (from three fingers inside herself to two, pushed and held as deep within as she could get), stroking him, two hands on her hips, sliding down her thighs, then up under her skirt pushing it over his exposed cock. Jennifer wanted to feel that hardness pressed against her bare skin, pushing against her soft ass, she ground into him harder, pressing herself against him more. The frat brother dancing in front saw it all, and did his best to help, crowding up on her as close as he could to hide what was happening from the crowd around, but honestly she didn't care at this point, she just wanted him in her (slow and deep, slow but hard, pushing her soaking fingers, she was so close, so close; not yet, not yet, please don't cum yet, almost there... it's too soon, with him, cum with him, please not before...).

She put her hands on his, resting on her hips, taking them she slid them up her body to her breasts, his hands cupping her parky tits over her dress, sliding hers back down, down past the hem of her dress to her naked thighs, pressing against him, feeling his hardness against her skin; back up her hands went, under her dress feeling her own smooth and soft skin, around her thighs and back, taking him in hand again, stroking his hardness. She bent forward slightly, and took him, aiming his cock downward, lining him up against her heat and wet (oh god, oh god, almost, almost, please please hold out for another minute, please just another minute, need this, need this it's been so long).

Jennifer pushed back and unable to help himself he took her hips again and pushed into her. She felt him open her, felt his inches enter her, felt her wetness drip down her legs, she wanted to scream and moan, but just bit her lips (as she was doing in her bed, fucking herself, remembering every detail). The thrill of it, fucking on the dance floor, the pulse of the music, the bass you could feel thumping inside you, the heat of the bodies and lights, the scent of sweat, perfume and cologne, and oh the sensation of inches of hard cock inside her, sliding in and out, his eagerness to drive into her, the position not allowing that desire; her want of all of it deep inside her. She was almost gushing over his meat (like her fingers inside, playing over the memory).

It wasn't long, his excitement probably more than hers, a few minutes maybe, less than a song is all she knew, but it didn't matter, only that it was happening, grinding against him, him pushing as much as he could, her wetness dripping; she looked up at the guy in front of her watching, grinning at her, over past him she saw Lisa watching her, slack jawed, as she took this cock from behind on the dance floor. He pushed faster and faster (her fingers keeping the pace as she remembers it; almost, almost, please, oh god please, almost....). Fingers gripped her hips hard and tight, quick hard thrusts, he was a little deeper now, forcing more than the standing position allowed, Jennifer didn't care, she wanted more but knew it was coming (Fuck fuck fuck... cumming cumming cumming... she gushed her orgasm all over her fingers and hand, deep deep deep, hold it, hold it, please please please don't pull out, don't pull out, not yet, more, need more).

She felt his spasm inside her, his shaft twitching, that brief moment of a cock getting even harder just before the release, just before it cums, propelling that sticky white fluid inside, letting go of the want and yearning, spreading his liquid inside as he thrusts into her, pushing his cum deeper inside her, her body wanting it, taking it, thirsting for it.

Jennifer didn't want it to stop (not then and not now in her bed) and pushed back again and again as he softened and slipped out, letting his cum slowly leak out and down her inner thighs. Once he slipped out she didn't wait, but straightened herself out and went to the bathroom and luckily found an empty stall. She sat taking deep breaths (as now, on her bed, legs bent and spread, two fingers still inside), pulled up her dress and with her fingers wiped their commingled cum off her soft thighs and sucked them clean (as now she did the same, tasting her own juices and cum on her slender fingers, moaning softly). She pushed those same fingers in herself, feeling that sticky wet then rubbed her clit until she came, since she didn't cum on the dance floor and was desperate for an orgasm, but she knew it wasn't going to be enough, she knew she would want and need more (still on her bed, savoring her own flavor, coming down from her orgasm she was thankful that night went on, and on some more; plenty of memories to give her a nights worth of orgasms).

She wiped her thighs and lips clean, left the stall and was washing her hands when Lisa came in looking for her.

"Holy fuck Jenny! Did I just see what I think?! Are you okay?! He didn't... "

"No no no. I'm good. And yeah, you saw that. And thank you for asking about... you know. Appreciate it."

"Well yeah, you're my bff, of course I wanna know your ok. Ha! Can't believe it! I didn't think even you would do that! How was it?"

"Ah, amazing, haha. Actually I recommend it, it was such a turn on."

"Oh my god that was crazy! Anyway, the guys wanna know if we wanna go back to the frat house with 'em, I kinda do, but you already got yours, hee hee!"

"Yeah, no that's cool. I'm in. But kinda want a drink first, maybe some more dancing?"

"Oh you just wanna fuck on the dance floor again, got it, ha! I'm sure they'll hang out a bit."

"Hahaha, funny. No, Think once is enough, but maybe when we leave."

"Yeah, can't wait! Okay, lets go get 'em to buy us some drinks!"

Jennifer lay in her bed enjoying the memory of that night; the laughing and touching, all the flirting and dirty dancing. Being sandwiched over and over between the different guys, being pressed against from the front and back, hands on her hips, waist, ass, her breasts. She and Lisa smiling and laughing, dancing together sometimes, but the most vivid memory of that part of the night was the warmth, warmth of skin on skin, warm breathes on her shoulders and neck, fingers that would trace her collar bone, the curve of her chest, the firm grip, almost aggressive, on her hips and ass. Her body reacting making her moist, how she would grind against a guy behind her, press herself against the guy in front, until they both pressed against her so hard she couldn't move and she would feel fingers and hands going up her dress, palms flat on her smooth soft skin, and she loved it.

After the guys bought the two of them a few drinks and after all that dancing and flirting and touching, she was ready to go, ready for anything, and just wanted to get out of there and back to the fraternity, and so did everyone else.

"Ready Jenny? Think the guys are ready, very very ready, ha!"

"Yeah, me too. Where's Tracy? Are her and Trav coming?"

"Right here sluts! Ha! Nah Trav and I are going back to our apartment so I can fuck his brains out and he can scramble my guts, but have fun you two!"

"Awe, really? You don't wanna come with us?"

"Nope. All good, want my man to myself, sorry not sorry!"

"Hahaha, okay, see you tomorrow Tracy. Have fun. Hey Lisa how are we getting there? Are we driving or?"

"Actually the guys brought two cars, so I'm letting Tracy take mine home and we'll ride with the guys, one in each car, that okay?"

"Yeah, sounds good. They got enough room tho?"

"Well I'll be on someone's lap, so. If I don't get a dick in me in the next five minutes I'm gonna die. SOME of us didn't get laid on the dance floor, so...."

"Ha! You coulda, but yeah cool. As long as there's room-"

"Oh there's room for you with us Jenny, only four in my car, so if you're ready?"

( As Jennifer lay on her bed getting her breath under control and letting her orgasm settle down she continued to think about that night and just how crazy it all got, beginning with the car ride. She also knew her fingers weren't going to be enough; she needed something more, something harder. Good thing she kept a hair brush on her nightstand, since sex toys hadn't been allowed in the house, and she planned on having as many orgasms as she could give herself this night).

The guy who was driving didn't have a car, but an SUV, a small one, but still. Jennifer said a temporary goodbye to Lisa, they hugged and cheek kissed, laughed and separated. The four guys she was riding with were waiting, the driver already had the car started and the three guys already in it.

"Ummm slide over? How am I gonna get in?"

"Took too long, sorry. Just gonna have to climb over me if you want in."

"Huh. Sounds like you don't wanna get in."

"What was that?"

"Haha! Burned you buddy!"

Jennifer climbed over the first guy but it was awkward, especially in her tight short dress, and ended up falling face first in the other guys lap, his hand instantly her head.

"Perfect landing, damn. Haha, could get used to this."

"Oh my, what's this?"

When she pushed herself up she saw his bulge and put her hand on it, rubbing it.

"Feels nice. I likee."

"Yeah? Want a better look?"

He was already undoing his pants and she saw his thick head over his boxers and without saying a word pushed his boxers down more and stroked him.

"I love stroking a guy off. Just... I don't know, how the skin moves, the head gets bigger, hmm how hard it feels."

"Yeah? How do you feel about sucking a guy off?"

No response, Jennifer repositioned herself on her knees between the two guys, hiked her dress up so her ass was in the other's face, put her head down and took him in her mouth.

"Oh shit, oh fuck--"

Jennifer moaned as she bobbed her head up and down on his hard shaft, stroking him with one hand then the other, trading back and forth as one grew tired. She came up for air now and then but never said anything; a few deep breaths then swallowing cock again (Jennifer misses that, sucking a cock that is. As she lay there, her fingers caressing her lips before she would use the brush handle, she remembered the first time she tried to go down on John and how he told her no, that it wasn't right- but she didn't want to be right, she wanted a dick in her mouth, damn how she misses that feeling).

"Oh damn, that's a fine ass in my face, fuck. Oh look at that, she shaves, hehe."

Of course she heard that, and reached around behind her as she felt his hands on her ass, and pulled her dress up a little more, just to let him know it was ok. It wasn't long before his fingers entered her, pushing into her as the other guy stopped letting her bob her head and instead was pushing into her mouth.

"Damn... talk about distracted driving, fuck. How the hell was it my turn to drive again!"

Jennifer, if they could have seen her face, was trying to grin, and trying not to laugh, which is hard to do with a dick in your mouth. The fingers in her were making her moan over the cock, and her hips started moving back and forth into the fingers, which were getting faster and entering her harder; the more she moaned the harder he finger fucked her (her own fingers back in her now, her other hand on rubbing her clit soft and slow).

"Ah fuck dude, harder, finger bang her harder. The harder you go the deeper she throats me, fuck, can't wait to cum in this mouth."

The other guy repositioned himself to get a better angle and really started going into her.

Statius
Statius
99 Followers