April's a Bitch

Story Info
Dan gets revenge on April with an April Fool’s trick.
2.1k words
4.13
15k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Questttt
Questttt
36 Followers

Loud music, flashing lights, and a whopping load of drunk college kids fill the house. Dan approaches the frat with an air of malice and a revenge plot in mind. It's April Fool's day, a day for pranks, for tricks, and it's the perfect day for his revenge. After all, it's the anniversary of the day April came on to him, just to snap a naked picture of him and spread it to everyone with a sticker of a shrimp covering his dick.

Dan enters the house, already knowing who he's looking for, and it doesn't take long for him to find her. Sprawled out on the couch is April. She wears a short little skirt that looks like the top of an umbrella, and a fluffy top that looks like two rain clouds that barely cover her breasts.

April gasps at Dan's presence, smirking and stopping mid gossip sesh just to point and jest. "Oh look, shrimp dick's here!" The comment induces laughter as everyone turns to look and laugh at Dan.

He rolls his eyes, then coolly, he strides into the room, not sparing her even a glance knowing just how crazy that might drive the attention whore. Dan slumps down in an empty seat across the room from her, imagining all the things he wants to do - that he's going to do. After all, according to her, tricks should be expected on April Fool's day.

Unsatisfied with Dan's lackluster reaction, she gets up and confidently stomps over towards him. "Ignoring me now? You were so eager to whip it out for me last year-" April starts, squinting her brown eyes and pointing a manicured nail in his face.

Dark eyes meet hers however, knocking her down at how cold and careless they are. But that's not the only thing she notices. Last year Dan was more nervous, more careful. Now he doesn't appear to look like he cares at all, it's almost as though he believes he's above her. The thought pisses April off just as much as it turns her on.

April kicks Dan's black boots and crosses her arms, pushing her tits farther up, and they threaten to spill out from behind the clouds. "Are you gonna say something?" she snips.

Dan remains silent, loving how worked up she's getting by him doing so.

"You're a fucking prick, you know that?"

Quickly Dan stands, bending over to have his face right in front of hers. "You seem pretty obsessed with my prick, huh? Why's that?" he inquires, cocking his head to the side.

Flustered from Dan suddenly being so close, April stumbles backward. "N-no," she stutters, cheeks flushing further from the embarrassment of doing so. "No. I just think it's ridiculous you're so full of yourself you're just ignoring me."

"I didn't realize you were so desperate for my attention," Dan quips.

April's hands turn to fists, but she can do nothing to hide how red her face is getting now. "I'm not. Since when did you become such a cocky asshole?" April snarls, flipping long blonde hair behind her back.

"Beat me at pool and I'll tell you."

April raises an eyebrow at the suggestion.

"What, not up for the challenge?" Dan asks, pushing further. He needs her to accept this challenge for his plan to work. "Beat me at pool and I'll tell you anything you want." He moves his lips beside April's ear sending goosebumps down her arms as he whispers in her ear. "Lose and you have to do everything I tell you for the rest of the party."

April swallows. "You're gonna lose," she snaps. "And when I win, you're gonna do anything and everything I want. For the rest of the party."

"Of course, princess."

April's heart jumps at the name. "Don't call me that."

Dan shrugs. "Thought it fit. After all, you're such a royal bitch."

April rips two pool sticks off the wall and shoves one into Dan's chest. "You're gonna regret saying that after this game," she snaps through clenched teeth.

Laughter is the only reply Dan gives. There's not a doubt in his mind that he will win this game. He's been practicing, game after game, to make it absolutely sure that she will lose.

Dan racks the balls up and before he can even ask April is bent over the table to do the break. Dirty thoughts circulate in Dan's mind as he peers at her tits that are so painfully close to falling out. When he moves out of the way behind her the sight of the pretty black thong running through her big ass makes his dick twitch. As much of a bitch as April is, he can't help but admit his desire for her body.

April gets a few balls in before Dan gets a go. And the cocky smirk on her face clearly shows she thinks she has it all in the bag. Her smile gets more and more and more faded as Dan continues to sink in the balls, hole after hole, until finally he lands the eight.

"That's bullshit," April swallows, nerves gripping her now.

"That's the game," Dan shrugs. "You're mine now."

His to-the-point phrasing and what it insinuates makes April's blood run cold. "There's no way you're that good at pool. No one's that good at pool. You tricked me..."

Dan chuckles, gripping April's shoulders. "Practice, princess." He brushes her hair behind her shoulder and moves his lips to her ear. "You're not the only one who can play tricks."

"You set me up," April whispers, realization washing over her. "You knew I would fucking lose."

"And you set me up last year. Saying how much you wanted me, how much you needed me. You took my clothes, took pictures of me naked, and came up with that bullshit nickname. That never went away!" Dan's anger washes away as a beautifully perfect idea crosses his mind. "Thinking of, why don't we see if you still think that's true after you've had my cock down your throat."

April's eyes widen, and Dan pushes down on her shoulders, causing her knees to buckle before she falls to them. Panic is gripping her, but another part of her, a part no one must ever know, craves him. Part of her wants to be put in her place, no one else has done it, and for some reason, everything that Dan's been doing has been making her pussy wetter and wetter.

"Open that pretty little mouth of yours," Dan sings as he unzips his pants.

Too desperate to hold his cock in her mouth she forgets to act unenthused. She licks her lips before wrapping around his delicious head. She licks, loving the feeling of it pressed against her tongue. Pretty pink lips wrap around his cock, and she struggles to get it all in her mouth. Tears prick at her eyes at the feeling of his head pressed against the back of her throat.

Too lost in the moment, April forgets to suppress the moan that escapes from her throat when Dan grips the back of her hair in his hands and pushes her head further down his cock, shoving it back up against her throat.

"Good girl," Dan praises, petting the top of her head before wiping away a tear that strays down her cheek. "You're so much nicer when you have a mouth full of cock." He chuckles and pulls out, a line of spit connecting the tip of his dick to her luscious lips. "Do you agree?"

April's mouth falls open, face flushing a deep red as she pants. "You're so fucking cock-"

"Ah, ah, ah," Dan sneers, thrusting his cock right back into her mouth. He thrusts in and out, loving the feeling of her tongue gliding up and down and around his cock. "That shut you up," Dan says, smirking down at April.

After a few more thrusts Dan pulls back out, painting over April's lips with the tip of his dick. "Tell me April, was that little nickname you made for me true?"

Daggers shoot from April's eyes straight at Dan. "In spirit," she snips.

Dan clenches his teeth, pissed at her relentless attitude. He grips the back of her head, and shoves her mouth fully down and across his massive cock. "Still wanna call me shrimp dick, bitch?" Dan spits at her.

April shakes her head, tears filling her eyes from the lack of air.

Dan keeps his cock buried in her mouth until she is blue in the face from lack of air. "Now, April, is the nickname true?"

Coughing and gasping for air she quickly shakes her head. "No," she croaks.

"That was very bad of you for spreading a lie for that right, April?"

"Yes, yes," she coughs.

"Get up and bend over the table," Dan commands, and April quickly complies, practically falling over the table. "Now how should you be punished for that, April?"

April shivers at the malice in his voice. She wants to protest, to shout and scream at him, but deep down another voice yells how much she wants to beg and plead for him to punish her. Neither side wins as she remains bent over the table in silence, still too breathless to really speak.

A moan escapes past her lips when Dan's hand runs over her ass. He gives her a quick slap before asking again how she should be punished.

Cursing herself for giving into him so easily April arches her back, desperate to feel his hand against her ass again.

Dan smirks, seeing exactly what she's doing and what she wants. But he doesn't want to just give it to her. He wants her to beg. To humiliate herself as deeply as she humiliated him.

"Beg, bitch."

A whimper arises from April's throat, cheeks flushing knowing she's too desperate to restrain herself from doing as she's asked. "Spank me."

"I said beg," Dan replies coldly.

April groans and she shifts her weight and arches her back further before pleading, "Please spank me. It's the punishment I deserve..."

"Fifteen," Dan says. "Count them out for me."

And with that Dan smacks her ass, hard, leaving a red handprint in his wake. Dan traces his fingers beneath April's thong, waiting for her to count.

She shiver's as a meek "One," escapes her lips.

"Good," Dan praises, before rewarding her with another slap.

The noise attracts attention and a crowd eventually gathers. Some jeer and taunt her, others take videos, and some simply watch as April takes her punishment. Dan grins devilishly as he smacks April's ass for the fifteenth time, causing her to cry out the number.

Chuckling Dan grips April's hair to pull her up so that she can hear his next words. "Now you're gonna take this dick up your ass, April. And you're gonna take it like a good little girl. If you start acting like a bitch again I'll suffocate you with this cock."

April shivers in pleasure. "Okay," she whispers, not just complying, but wanting him to take her. Even after noticing all the eyes on her she can't help but want his cock, possibly even more after seeing the audience that's gathered to see her humiliation.

Dan pulls aside the thin strip of fabric before slowly sinking his cock into April's tight little asshole. His eyes roll back at how tight and warm it is. Slowly he starts to thrust in and out, taking her ass, punishing it, owning it. He reaches around and pulls April's tits out from under the puffy clouds that once masked them. He moans against her back as he continues fucking her ass, squeezing her tits as he does so.

Gradually, Dan quickens his pace, fucking her faster and faster becoming sloppier as he gets closer. April can't suppress her moans any longer, whimpers and groans escaping past her lips as Dan dominates her. He moves one of his hands down to swipe his fingers across her clit. The small touches sending electric sparks throughout her. The touches quicken and become more frequent, until he's fully rubbing her clit, causing shots of pleasure to run through her body.

It's only a few more thrusts before Dan reaches his climax, shooting his load deep inside April's asshole. And the humiliation of the action and the pressure on her clit causes April to unravel soon after, panting and moaning as her pussy pulses, pleasure exploding in her and pulsing throughout her in waves.

Dan pulls out, his cum leaking out of her ass. Smirking, Dan leans in to whisper in April's ear. "Just so you know, I planned this all months ago. Happy April Fool's, April. Hope you learned your lesson."

Dan gives one last twist to April's nipple before zipping up his pants and heading out the door. People might be talking about him tomorrow, but this time it won't be that fucking nickname April came up with. No, this time Dan looks forward to hearing what they'll all be talking about. About April getting what she deserves.

Questttt
Questttt
36 Followers