All Comments on 'April's Adventures Pt. 01 - Franco's'

by Skipandapril

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SeanandCassSeanandCassover 3 years ago
Hhmmm liking the way this is going :-)

Good start, hope chapter 2 is hot on it's heels. My girlfriend and I have a couple of friends we send pictures to as well. I encourage her to send some on her own but so far we have only done so while together, I live in hope :-)

You going to add a picture to your bio?

Sean and Cass

xXx

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Franco needs to get his cock in her pussy and fill it with his cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cat & Mouse

My wife and I enjoyed this short, erotic story. The theme of a married woman toying with another man is hot. Especially, when she shares it all with her husband. It is exceptionally “naughty” when the other man assumes the husband doesn’t know.

We have been married for ten years, and in the last five, my wife has generally maintained a “stable” of two or three “flirt mates”. My wife even sends them erotic photos, dressed in sexy lingerie and in sexy poses. They assume I don’t know.

I usually travel for a few days each month, during which my wife has one date with each of the three guys, and she fucks them. Then, when I return, she shuts them off sexually. She tells them, “Its too risky to sleep with them when I’m in town.” Sometimes she even makes videos of her fucking them, and she shares those with me.

Pretty much, she is the cat, and she treats all four of us men as her mice. One husband mouse and three lover mice. We can’t wait to read additional chapters about April’s misadventures with Franco!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I understand

I fuck other men for my and my husband's pleasure. I crave it. In the last few years I have learned that a surprising number (to me) of my married girlfriends regularly enjoy strange cocks, with two of them having their husbands' approval and encouragement. It's not for everyone, but it works for more than many people think. Good story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous