Arab Lesbian Ambassador's Lover

Story Info
Curvy Kawtar seduces Ambassador Alia in Ottawa.
1.9k words
2.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Abbasid Arab Republic was founded in the historic summer of 1962 by King Mahmoud Abbasid I and has stood the test of time in the decades that followed. The fledgling but oil-rich Arab nation, located between economic and political juggernauts Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Oman, has come a long way. To date, it remains one of America's key allies in the Middle East. With embassies and cultural centers in places like Dubai, New York City, Vienna, Accra, Johannesburg, Melbourne and Tokyo, the Abbasid Arab Republic is making its presence felt on the world stage.

Key to the Abbasid Arab Republic's success is their policy of diplomacy at all costs. A former British protectorate, the Abbasid Arab Republic is a parliamentary democracy, with the King as a ceremonial head of state. Since 1980, the Abbasid Arab Republic has had an international student exchange program with the University of Tel Aviv, the flagship university of the State of Israel. The goal of the international student exchange program is to build a rapport between the two youngest nations in the Middle East.

As per the academic and political agreement, one hundred Israeli students are welcomed to the Royal Abbasid University, located in the City of Dagmar, Capital of the Abbasid Arab Republic, every year. Likewise, the University of Tel Aviv welcomes one hundred Abbasid Arabian students every year. This cultural and academic exchange has fostered excellent relations between the State of Israel and the Abbasid Arab Republic, which benefits both nations. The peace process in the Middle East is often complicated, hence why the Abbasid Arab Republic is trying a novel approach.

The Abbasid Arab Republic is considered the most racially diverse nation in the Middle East, with Sub-Saharan Africans forming twenty percent of its population. Berbers make up sixteen percent, and Arabs making up the majority at sixty four percent. A large number of American, Canadian, Australia, New Zealander and European expatriates live in the City of Dagmar, forming almost ten percent of its population of one point three million inhabitants. The country's official religion is Islam, but the constitution does allow for religious freedom. Seventeen percent of the population follows Christianity.

In the Fall of 2019, shortly before Covid wrecked the world, the Abbasid Arab Republic opened an embassy in the Canadian Capital. That same year, the Abbasid Arab Republic's newly constructed Tallulah University entered a student exchange program with the University of Toronto. The agreement was modeled after the one the Abbasid Arab Republic has with the State of Israel. Abbasid Arabian students got to spend a year at the University of Toronto while their Canadian counterparts got to spend a year at Tallulah University. As the Abbasid Arab Republic's official languages include English and Arabic, there's no issue when it comes to academic pursuits and acclimation, on both sides...

As progressive as the Abbasid Arab Republic claims to be, it continues to lag other nations when it comes to human rights. Officially, gayness, lesbianism and bisexuality are still banned in this predominantly Muslim nation. In the past, queer activists from foreign nations who visit the A.A.R. and put their sexuality on display have gotten imprisoned and even deported by the Abbasid Arab Republic authorities. There's a rumor that the A.A.R. might be softening its approach to LGBT rights soon. After all, some highly placed members of the Abbasid Arab Republic's government are LGBT people themselves. Is there any truth to those rumors? Let's find out!

The Abbasid Arab Republic's Embassy is located on Bank Street in downtown Ottawa, Ontario. The nondescript building is right next to a Tim Horton's, A Canada Revenue Agency building and right across from local shops and the public library. It is where Ambassador Alia Jabber conducts matters of state. From Canadian politicians, both liberal and conservative, to businesspeople and others, all manner of folks enter the embassy and are received accordingly. Crown Prince Ismail Abbasid, grandson of Mahmoud Abbasid I, has recently taken the reins of the Republic and encourages both business and tourism, seeing them as key to his country's future.

After a long day at work, Her Excellency Alia Jabber, Abbasid Arab Republic Ambassador to Canada, headed to her residence, located in the East End of Ottawa. The sleek black Jaguar was driven by Mr. Osman, a tall, dark-skinned Muslim gentleman originally from Somalia. The ambassador relaxed in the back of the vehicle and played on her phone while the Jaguar sped through the streets of Ottawa. Rolling down Rideau Street and then careening towards Vanier, the Jaguar soon reached its destination. Stepping out, the ambassador thanked her driver and then headed inside.

The Ambassador's Residence is an austere building constructed in the Victorian style, surrounded by a six-foot cement wall. Ambassador Alia Jabber entered through the front door, and then went straight to her master bedroom. Once there, she undressed and stepped into the shower. Taking her time, Alia got cleaned up and then put on some comfort clothes. A black T-shirt and gray sweatpants suited Alia just fine now that she was at home. The men's style business suits and ties that she likes to wear are fine for the office, but not for the home front.

"Dammit, I need to see the hairstylist again," Alia said to herself as she stood in front of the mirror. A five-foot-seven, slim, bronze-skinned and dark-haired Middle Eastern woman with thick nerdy glasses stared back at her. Alia keeps her hair short, and lately, the gray streaks had started creeping in. At the age of forty, Alia has done well for herself. As the first female member of the Abbasid Arab Republic's Diplomatic Corps, Alia knows she inspires a lot of women back home. With a resume which includes a Masters degree from Oxford University and humanitarian work done in places like America, Brazil, Canada and Romania, Alia brings a lot of experience to her job.

"Stop fussing and come here," said Kawtar Tilahun, emerging from the shadows, and Alia smiled and shrugged. The short, tomboyish Arab Muslim woman looked at her friend, whose presence was as soothing as the sun clearing through cloudy skies. The six-foot-tall, curvy and sexy, large-breasted and big-bottomed biracial beauty simply took Alia's breath away the first time they met. Kawtar Tilahun, born of an Ethiopian father and a white Canadian mother, is quite simply sex on legs as far as Alia is concerned. The tall, big-booty light-skinned chick is hot as Hell and Alia cannot get enough of her. Lesbianism is alive and well in the Arab/Muslim world, let no one tell you anything different.

"Yes ma'am," Alia said, and she went to Kawtar, who embraced her tenderly. The two women shared a quick but passionate kiss. Officially, Kawtar is a contractor hired by the embassy to help Alia with issues of fitness and health. With her Nursing degree from the University of Ottawa, Alia is more than qualified for the job. The fact that Kawtar occasionally sleeps over at the embassy residence might have irked her employers, but then again, they might not care. Kawtar is, after all, a dedicated employee with stellar reviews and a lot of experience, so it makes sense that Alia depends on her. Big wink on that one. Women who love women know how to overcome obstacles to get the object of their desire...

"I like the silver in your hair," Kawtar said as she picked Alia up in her arms and carried her over to the bed. Alia grinned as Kawtar laid her on the bed, and began undressing her. Off came Alia's T-shirt and sweatpants, along with the obligatory boxer shorts that seem to be part of the tomboy, butch lesbian and masculine woman uniform. Naked, Alia lay there and spread her slim, muscular legs invitingly. Sometimes, femme takes charge and butch complies. The world isn't ending because of it...

"I've got some silver down there," Alia said, rubbing her hairy pussy, and Kawtar grinned. Slipping out of her form-fitting dark blue uniform, Kawtar joined Alia on the bed. Alia admired Kawtar's curvy, sexy body. The biracial beauty inherited the best of both worlds from her Ethiopian father and white Canadian mother. With her golden brown skin, long, curly dark hair, big tits, thick thighs and big round ass, not to mention that round, lovely face and those full lips, Kawtar was smoking hot. Alia wanted Kawtar more than she wanted her next breath...

"Let me see," Kawtar said, and she brought her lovely face to Alia's crotch. Alia sighed as Kawtar inhaled her womanly scent, and then went to work. Kawtar slid her tongue into Alia's pussy and did her thing. Alia shuddered as Kawtar sucked on her clit and slid her fingers into her pussy. Kawtar began eating Alia's pussy like a hungry woman. Closing her eyes, Alia caressed her tiny nipples as Kawtar ate her out. Perfect way to de-stress after a long work day, wouldn't you say?

"Hmm, don't stop," Alia cooed softly as Kawtar lathered her pussy with her tongue. In the woman-loving woman community, masculine ladies like Alia here are expected to be tough and dominant while femme-presenting ladies like Kawtar are expected to be submissive, soft and sweet. Well, quite often, the reverse is true. Butch ladies can be like putty in the hands of bossy femmes, and there's nothing wrong with that. In and out of the bedroom, Kawtar runs the show and Alia is just along for the ride.

"That's more like it," Kawtar said, a little while later, as they switched things up. Alia grinned as Kawtar sat on her face, smothering her visage with her big brown booty. Alia has always been fond of big-booty women and if loving them is wrong, then this Arab Muslim lesbian doesn't want to be right. Grasping Kawtar's thick ass cheeks with both hands, Alia licked her pussy and then her asshole. Kawtar groaned in pleasure as Alia proceeded to lick her down. Leaning forward, Kawtar buried her face between Alia's legs and resumed eating her out. That's when the fun really began...

"Kawtar, I want you to fart on my face," Alia requested, and to punctuate that point, she wriggled her tongue inside Kawtar's butt hole. Kawtar laughed, both from Alia tickling her ass with her tongue and her unusual request. Taking a break from feasting on Alia's pussy, Kawtar got ready to grant her lover's request. The tall, busty and big-bottomed biracial beauty squeezed her cheeks and farted...right into her sexy Arab lesbian lover's mouth. Alia closed her eyes as she inhaled Kawtar's toxic fumes. Some lesbians got a fart fetish and Alia is one of them. Kawtar was kind of enough to reward Alia with some extra farts, much to her delight. Chemistry, folks, it's rare and cannot be faked!

"When your term as Ambassador of the Abbasid Arab Republic to Canada ends, I want you to stay with me," Kawtar said, as she and Alia lay in bed together. After hours of freaky fun, the two women were sated but exhausted. Alia's response to Kawtar's statement was to take her hand and bring it to her lips. The prospect of a life in Ontario, Canada, with her beloved Kawtar appeals to Alia immensely. Muslim lesbians stories seldom have happy endings, but in Canada, women who love women can change the game and actually win. Vive Le Canada!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Black and Blue Female cop tracks down a missing white wife in the hood.in Interracial Love
Rodney's Travels - Croatia In Koversada I met a woman who missed her late husband.in Mature
Trophy Wife Blacked Pt. 01 Billionaire's Wife Likes Chocolate.in Interracial Love
Mommy Falls for Black Bailey falls for sons black friend.in Interracial Love
Bella - First Day of Summer Bella gets caught by her best friend tanning nude.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories